May and December Ch. 01

He opened the door and stopped Bonzo pushing past me with the words, "Wait Bonzo. Ladies first," and ushered me into the small vestibule of a neat new bungalow. He opened the inner door and reached past me to the light switch. The door opened onto a passage with doors to the left and right, with an open door straight ahead. I could see a large double bed from the light of the passage.

Dave indicated I should step inside. Immediately to our right Dave opened a door, entered the small bedroom and closed the curtains before switching the light on. "This will be your room." It held a double bed, chest and wardrobe, all decent mass-produced furniture. The bed covers were decidedly masculine, as was the whole house furnishing. Dave turned back the corner of the duvet then showed me the rest of his house. The kitchen was quite a big one and pretty well-equipped -- that was first left. Next right was the bathroom with a nice big bath, separate shower stall and the toilet. The porcelain was all gleaming and I've always thought you can tell a person's home from their bathroom and toilet - my own showing how little I cared for the dump. "Take a bath or shower any time you like. Plenty of hot water."

To the left was a nice-sized living room with a decent TV and impressive-looking sound system. The two huge armchairs were next to each other, each with a very wide, flat arm so it was almost like a table between them. Along one wall was a huge book case full of books. The end wall was all glass with a sliding door. Dave went in and pulled all the curtains closed.

The final room was his bedroom. Along the back wall was a large computer workstation and a little space which was obviously his office. It was the only untidy place in the house but we didn't stay looking at it.

"Dave," I asked maybe a little shyly, "I know I've only just got here but may I take a shower right away pretty please? I haven't bathed properly for months."

"Sure," he said, opening the bathroom again and retrieving a nice big navy bath towel from a cupboard. "Let me show you the controls." He did that then walked to the wardrobe in 'my' room and brought me a fluffy, soft navy bathrobe. From the mirrored cabinet above the sink he produced a new tooth brush still in its sealed cellophane wrapper. "See you in a few minutes. I'll have a drink waiting." Again, he had a lovely, kindly smile as he closed the door.

I turned the lock and undressed then enjoyed the luxury of a long, hot shower. The various toiletries were masculine, of course, but had a mild, spicy scent with a hint of lavender. I liked it - I still use his to this day. As I soaped up my breasts I began to feel just a little bit horny and my nipples crinkled up, asking for some stimulation. I was happy to oblige. My pussy also wanted my fingers when I got down that far. It had been over a year since Billy had been killed and I'd had nothing since then. With the heat of the shower and my soapy hands rhythmically fondling my breasts and my pussy, my thoughts drifted to Billy and his sweet and gentle loving. I didn't at first realise it when Dave's image kept slipping in but when I noticed the direction of my reveries I stopped short. "Dave?" I thought, "he's twice my age?"

My new friend had been the perfect gentleman all day and there had never been any suggestion of sex or anything but the mildest flirting either in his speech or actions. What if he did make a pass at me now we were alone? Strangely I wasn't repulsed by the thought and continued with Dave in my mind as I suppressed my squeals as I my orgasm flooded through my body.

Almost reluctantly I turned off the shower and towelled myself dry. I dusted myself over with his talc then had to decide what to wear, not that I had a lot of choice. I decided on my underwear and the bath robe which came down to mid-calf so was plenty good coverage. Even after my earlier thoughts, I wasn't of a mind to encourage him. I tidied the bathroom and joined Dave in the living room. The sound system was playing some classical music as a quiet background, there were two glasses filled with ice and that pale pink of Campari on the little coffee table, and what looked suspiciously like a spliff.

"Sit down, Betty. I'm dying for a drink but I've been waiting for you to join me." His smile welcomed me so I sat down and picked up the drink. He reached over to clink his glass on mine, "Careful, I made them strong."

Whoosh! It was strong. I think there wasn't too much soda in the mix. Dave took a big gulp of his own and sighed, "I needed that! Do you want to share this with me?" He picked up the spliff, lit it and took a couple of big drags. I reached across and he passed it over to me.

A big pull on it had me coughing. "Your smoke is as strong as your drink." I gasped as I regained my breath.

"No sense in wasting time: make them strong and you don't have to make them so often. I'm a lazy bastard." He shrugged and smiled over at me as I was braving another pull on the spliff.

More by way of conversation, and certainly meant in jest I said, "Anyone would think you're getting me drunk and drugged so you can have your wicked way with me." Phew, my head was spinning and my ears buzzed; did I just say that? I was stoned after two hits.

I passed the spliff back and tried to collect my head. He took a blast then a drink and said to me in a serious voice although his eyes twinkled, "Betty, I'm 67 and you're 32. I'm old enough to be your father, your grandfather, even. You're a very attractive young lady: I'm not naïve, there's no way you could want me for that kind of thing. No, dear, I'm under no illusions. Truly you are perfectly safe and I have no intention of taking advantage of your condition." He gave a short laugh: "Anyway, we oldies are not like young men, ruled by our gonads."

He was totally serious and totally believable. We finished that spliff between us as the atmosphere again relaxed. We sipped at our drinks and Dave brought out more pot and a little pipe. "I normally take mine neat in the pipe. You're welcome to a few pipes with me or skin up for yourself. It's up to you. Finish that off," he indicated my almost empty glass, "and I'll get us a refill."

While I emptied my glass he had a couple of pipes then passed me the kit, picked up my glass and headed off to the kitchen, Bonzo following at his heel. As they left, I saw a dark streak dash from his bedroom to the kitchen. I almost choked on the pipe in surprise and followed them all to the kitchen. Dave reached into the fridge and got out a bone, which he set down in front of Bonzo and told him to wait. Next he fed the cat, which was what that dark streak turned out to be, a handful of dry cat food from a packet. Bonzo was obediently sitting in front of the bone staring and drooling by the time Dave said to him, "OK Bonzo!" and the dog took up the bone. "This is Aunt Sally," he said, indicating the cat. "She's shy around most strangers. Let her get used to you. I never thought to ask, do you like cats and dogs?"

Dogs, I could take them or leave them but I've always loved cats and they know it. After she had finished eating her treats, and while Dave was mixing our drinks, she came to introduce herself to me by rubbing against my legs. "Yes, I love cats and I don't mind dogs, especially when they're as well-behaved as Bonzo."

That seemed to please him. He got out a packet of chocolate coated raisins and tipped them into a bowl. He gave me my refilled glass, picked up his own and we all went back to the living room. Bonzo sat at his master's feet while Aunt Sally jumped onto the broad arms of our chairs with a little 'merrrp' and settled down.

We both helped ourselves to those chocolate raisins and for no apparent reason I got a fit of the giggles - you know how infectious the giggles are when you're off your head, Dave started laughing too. Suddenly everything was nice, warm and cosy. We finally got our laughing under control - well, almost - and Dave started tossing single chocky raisins up and catching them in his mouth. He caught a couple then one missed and it landed on the floor, giving me another thing to giggle at. Bonzo flicked out his tongue and disposed of it.

I started throwing raisins of my own and had about as much success as Dave. All this movement made the belt of my robe come a bit loose but neither of us seemed to notice until Dave threw a raisin towards my mouth; it missed and went straight down the garment. That gave us both something to giggle at as I searched for it inside my robe.

Finding the errant raisin, I triumphantly popped it in my mouth and with what I hoped was great dignity I closed the robe and retied the belt. Not that it made much difference; we both knew he had seen me in my underwear. Somehow I didn't mind and he didn't seem upset: no harm done.

So that happy evening stretched out. We had some more drinks, maybe another two, maybe more, I lost count, and more pipes: we just drifted along in our own little world. We played toss the raisin after a while, trying to catch each other's. We made a competition of it and Bonzo was like a vacuum cleaner whenever we missed. He ate more raisins than the two of us put together. Again all the movement made my robe open up but I left it like that. Truth be known, pot always loosened my inhibitions and I was feeling more than a bit randy. I started flirting with him and letting the robe open even more. Dave flirted back and I noticed he was having a good look at my body.

When our glasses were almost empty again I got up and said I'd get us a refill this time. I came back with the drinks and set them on the table. I threw the bathrobe wide open then sat myself on his lap. With one hand behind his head I kissed him and brought his hand to my breast with my other hand. The kiss lasted for about two seconds and just as I started pushing my tongue forward, his hand left my breast - he hadn't even squeezed it in that brief time - and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Betty," he said almost sadly, "you have drunk a lot of strong liquor and smoked a lot of pot. You're pissed and stoned and not capable of making a rational decision." I noticed that his speech was becoming a bit slurred. "I promised you I would not take advantage of you in this state so please don't do this. I would hate you to look at me in the morning and think 'Did I really sleep with that old man?' Go and sit back down, Betty." He picked up my glass and handed it to me. Maybe he was right so I was a good girl and sat back in my own chair and sipped at the drink. But I was still horny, no getting around that!

I decided to roll a spliff which Dave shared with me. Eventually I felt my eyelids drooping. I looked at the last mouthful of drink in my glass and just didn't fancy it at all. Dave stood over me and held out his hand. "Bedtime for you, young lady."

I tried to stand but my legs wouldn't work. I tried again then felt Dave's arm tucked round my back and under my arm as he dead lifted me from sitting to standing. The room was swaying and spinning and he was the only stable thing around so I clung to him. With his arm around my waist holding me firmly he led me to my bedroom.

Opening the door, he didn't bother switching the light on, the light from the passage was sufficient. He pulled the bed covers away then sat me down on the edge of the bed. He slipped the robe from my shoulders and held me as he laid me in the bed. He kissed me softly and chastely on the lips, to which I responded in like manner, he pulled the covers over me, stroked my cheek and said, "Thanks for today, Betty. I've enjoyed it so much." It seemed like too much of an effort to respond so I just looked up at him and smiled. I don't even think I remember the door closing.

Oh god, never again. My head felt like it didn't belong to me and my stomach was definitely queasy. It took me a few seconds to recognise that I wasn't in my own bed. I sat up suddenly: a mistake. Note to self for immediate consideration: no fast moves. I looked down at myself and saw I was wearing bra and panties. The bathrobe I had worn last night was on the bed beside me. Slowly, last night and the whole of yesterday came back to me: I wondered what the new day would bring. The clock on the bedroom wall told me it was 9:15.

I carefully stood up and pulled the robe on. Tying the belt, I opened the door and ventured out. The kitchen door was open and I peeped in. Dave was making busy at the sink, washing a few pots and glasses. On the breakfast table there was a jug of orange juice, a glass and a packet of paracetamol tablets. Just about the kind of breakfast I could face. I dropped onto the bench seat at the table, poured a glass of juice and took a couple of tablets. Dave finished what he was doing then offered me a cup of coffee. Only instant, he apologised. I asked him to make me a cup but I wanted it to cool off a little before I tackled it.

He brought two cups to the table, stood behind me and started massaging the kinks out of my neck and shoulders. "Do you fancy going to the beach today?" he asked. I groaned, both in pleasure about what his magic fingers were doing to my neck and, more negatively at the thought of that long drive to the beach. How could Dave be so bright and cheerful this morning: he had as much to drink as I had last night? I surrendered myself to his gentle manipulations and felt tensions draining away. I made no objection when he slipped the robe off my shoulders so he could reach down the top of my spine but he made no attempt to take liberties. He broke off for a minute, took a drink from his coffee and left the room briefly, returning with a phone. "Do you think it might be a good idea to phone your friend and let her know you're OK?" While he was working on my shoulders I called Jane and told her that I was fine and that Dave hadn't tried to lay a finger on me. I said we both got absolutely wrecked last night but he had been a true gentleman.

"I haven't anything to wear to go anywhere, Dave. You've seen all my clothes." I felt myself blushing at the memory of my shameless flashing my all at him last night. "I need to buy some more before I can think of going anywhere. I haven't even got anything decent down at the flat and I bought all you have seen yesterday. Would you take me to the Mall so I can buy some stuff, please?"

"No problem," he replied. "Without wishing to pry, are you OK for cash?"

"If we could stop off at a post office on the way, I'll withdraw plenty. We can have some lunch at the Mall but I'm paying for it." I could see the objection forming on his lips and put a finger to close them. "My treat, I mean it, you paid for everything yesterday."

He smiled at my serious face. "Right, we'll go shopping - but please, not too long, I've shopped with too many women in the past." His face took on a pained expression. "Or rather I've trailed behind them while they did the shopping. Then we have lunch, your treat if you insist, and then what would you like to do?"

"I tend to make my mind up quickly so maybe I'm not as bad as your other women. To be honest, I'm feeling a bit too fragile to go as far as the coast. I'd rather just sit in the sun somewhere close."

"Is my back garden close enough? Come and look." He led me through the living room and out through the patio door. The garden looked the perfect sun trap. He had a neatly clipped privet hedge rising to about seven feet all round. In one corner was a plum tree loaded with ripening fruit; in the other corner was a cherry tree, similarly laden. The edge of a fairly small patio was lined with well-established lavender which was abuzz with bees. I walked to the middle of the garden and looked all around. With perfect privacy in all directions it was almost a place apart from the world.

"Oh, it's so lovely, Dave. Can we just chill out here this afternoon?"

"Yes, of course we can. Will it take you long to get ready for the Mall?"

"No, I've got very little to do. Just let me get washed up then I'm ready." We returned to the house; I went through to my bedroom, took off the bathrobe, picked up my dress and handbag and walked out to the bathroom in my undies. Dave blinked but didn't turn his eyes aside as I walked past him. I closed the door but didn't lock it. He knew I was there so it wasn't needed. I sat at the toilet doing the necessary and looked at my panties. They were still messy and smelly from last night. I recall getting very horny and almost throwing myself at Dave. OMG, I thought, my pussy had been dripping wet as I sat on his lap. Anyway, I didn't really want to be carrying that stink around.

Finishing my toilet, I washed up, not missing my privates, then went to the bathroom door with knickers in my hand. Opening the door a crack I called his name and he came from his bedroom. "Dave, my knickers are dirty. Do you have anything I could possibly wear instead? These are pretty ripe."

He returned to his room and came back shortly afterwards with a pair of red silk boxers and a pair of men's briefs. "Try these, it's about the best I can do."

I took them from him, held the boxers to my waist then opened the door a bit wider: "What do you think?"

He looked for a couple of seconds then slowly shook his head. "Not really, I don't think. Not under that frock at least. Try the briefs."

By now I didn't really care if he saw my private parts so I handed the boxers back to him and he watched as I pulled the briefs on. They fit pretty well. I turned to look at them in the large mirror. "Yes, they are fine," I said and slipped my dress on, deliberately leaving an extra button open at the top.

I turned back to the mirror and put on some basic light makeup. I smoothed my dress from top to bottom, moulding my breasts as I did so and said, "I'm ready. How do I look?"

"Very nice. Pretty."

Dave seemed surprised that a woman could get ready so quickly but he opened the door without comment and had to make Bonzo stay behind. The Mall wasn't far and honestly I didn't drag him round every shop there. Just a couple which had a good reputation. Some more lingerie first, I thought. Dave was not the least embarrassed to walk with me as I passed through the rows of bras and panties, he would even comment on them. I got to learn what he liked and one of my choices was the sexiest set he had pointed out. I bent down and whispered in his ear, "How would you like to take these off me when I'm stone cold sober?"

As I bent over to him, he could see all the way down the front of my dress, and he did look. He looked me directly in the eyes and said, "Any time, any place. Are you really sure you want to do that with me?"

I just smiled and by way of answer I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. There, it was out in the open. Yes, I did fancy him even though he was so much older than me. He was handsome in his own way, he was clean, smelled sweet and maybe most of all, he was like an old fashioned gentleman with his lady. Dammit, he made me feel good. I wondered what he would be like as a lover and was starting to get damp between my legs with these thoughts.

Now the big question had been answered, we both relaxed and we touched each other more as we looked at more clothes. I got some nice tops and t-shirts, a couple of sensible skirts and the other bits and pieces I needed. He insisted on carrying my bags out to the car and safely out of the way, suggesting that I get us a table in the central food area.

As I was seated and waiting for Dave to return I tried to imagine what he would be like in bed. He'd probably had a lifetime of experience with women. One thing I knew: at his age it wouldn't be wham, bang, and thank you ma'am. I used to enjoy teasing my boyfriends so I decided to tease Dave as much as I could over lunch. The way he had looked at my bosom several times gave me an idea which set my nipples coming up to play. I opened another button on my dress and was determined to let Dave peek as much as he liked. Before too long Dave was back. We ordered our meals and as we waited for them to be delivered, I kept bending forward. Crazy, isn't it? Last night he had seen me in just my underwear, this morning even saw my pussy but now we were in a public place, just a flash of my bra seemed wicked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds