May and December Ch. 01

"Good, here it is" I declared as our food arrived, "I'm starving now; I had no breakfast, remember."

"Whose fault was that?" His eyes twinkled. The whole meal was one long mutual flirting and teasing session with our knees and feet meeting under the table. I made sure he saw lots of my chest and he certainly wasn't shy in looking. Soon the meal was finished and, as we stood up he asked, "What would you like to do now, Betty?"

I grabbed his arm and we walked on until I was sure nobody could hear me, I said quietly, "I want you to take me home and make love to me while I'm stone cold sober. When we have satisfied our immediate passion, I want to get very drunk, very stoned and very fucked, simultaneously."

"I do believe," he said, guiding me towards the exit, "that's a very good plan. We can order a pizza or something later, so we don't have to go anywhere or do anything. Except bed and fuck. How sexy do you feel, Betty? Are you adventurous?"

"I'm horny as fucking hell! What are you thinking, 'adventurous'?"

We were passing a door marked with the familiar female sign. "If you feel adventurous," he half-whispered, "go in there and take your briefs off. Nobody will know except you and me. If you are really daring you'll also remove your bra - but maybe other people will know and see."

I had often thought it might be a bit exciting to do something like that but never really had the courage to show anything but a flash of undies. Now here was Dave asking me to do it, and I'd never even thought of doing it when I wasn't stoned. With a frisson of excitement that had me a little breathless I walked through the door and entered the first available cubicle. I used the facilities - I was almost peeing myself with the thought of what I was about to do - and instead of pulling my briefs back up, I pulled them all the way off. Taking a deep breath, I opened the dress and removed my bra. Should I button it all the way or leave that extra button open? I left it open but felt very self-conscious as I put my undies in my handbag, left the toilets and rejoined him.

"You look lovely," he beamed when I linked my arm into his. "I see you are very daring."

I was also very excited and flowing like a stream. I couldn't understand it; why was I almost fit to rape this old man walking next to me?

When we go into the car I made sure he, at least, saw my bare breasts but as he was strapping himself in he said, "How would you like to open all those buttons for the drive?" The frock had buttons all the way down to a low waist. I waited until we had left the car park and properly on the move before I found my fingers complying with his request. The top opened away from my breasts and I was very conscious that anyone looking through the car window would maybe see me but, as we were moving at a fair speed, I thought they probably wouldn't get more that a quick glance.

Oh shit, I thought as we pulled to a stop in a queue at the traffic lights. I made to close the gap down my front but Dave smiled and said, "Leave it open, please. You've got breasts to be proud of."

There was a woman driver in the adjacent lane and I know she was looking. Fortunately the lights changed fairly quickly and as we drove away I pulled my top away from my body to make sure the other woman had a good look. She tracked alongside us for a couple of seconds then she gave me a 'thumbs up' and with a huge grin she mouthed, "Yeah!"

I was so excited; I could feel the seat of my dress getting wet now that I wasn't wearing briefs to help soak up the heavy leaking. I made myself more discrete as we got close to his house - no point in advertising to his neighbours - but as soon as the front door was closed behind us, I grabbed his face and gave him the sexiest of kisses, with my tongue half way down his throat. I was kissed back just as thoroughly and Dave wasted no time in slipping the dress off my shoulders and getting himself a handful of aching tit.

Breathlessly I broke off the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head. He had a broad chest with firm musculature all over his upper body. While it wasn't developed into a six-pack, his stomach was tight with very little sign of fat. I dropped to my knees in front of him and opened the top of his slacks, pulling them all the way down. I could see a sizeable lump in his briefs which required a closer examination.

It didn't disappoint me when I pulled his briefs off and took his firm flesh in my hand. He wasn't built like a donkey but was certainly big enough to fill me. It was lovely and clean. The circumcised head tilted up a little, and right at the tip glistened a little blob of his lubrication which I kissed away.

"Are you really sure about this, Betty?" he asked as he gently pulled away and brought me to my feet and led me to his bed.

"Yes I'm sure Dave, I wanted it last night but you wouldn't, I've wanted it all morning but we couldn't, so now will you please shut the fuck up and fuck me."

"Your wish is my command." With that he picked me up and threw me onto his bed then scrambled after me and got himself a handful of tit while he kissed me very thoroughly. I hate those men who give a breast scant attention, just a few squeezes and maybe a bit of suckling but Dave, oh god, he really knew what to do with a tit as he mauled it just as comprehensively as he kissed.

His tool was wonderfully hard as my hand wrapped around its ample girth, spreading the silky juices around that smooth head. I love circumcised penises; they are much sweeter and cleaner. I looked forward to tasting its delights, but I think we both needed to fuck first and explore later. As if reading my mind, he pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. I spread my lips to welcome him to the harbour and just grunted as his length slid right up inside, without forcing but going right to the hilt. He started slowly pumping in and out, going full length strokes which seemed to touch me everywhere down there. He was propped up on his hands looking down at me as I wrapped my legs tightly around him.

"Play with your tits for me," he said, gripping my hips so he could thrust harder into me. He watched as my hands came up to maul my tits about and punish the nipples. My juices were squelching between us and my hips were bucking, trying to match his rhythm. I was moaning and calling his name over and over and asking for more, more, more.

He was gradually speeding up his thrusting; I saw that look of intention in his eyes and knew we were both so close. His face dropped to mine and we brushed our lips then he whispered, "Come for me my Bettina."

Now he was almost an automaton, ramming into me like a piston as I screamed, "YESYESYES fucking YEEAAAHHHHH" I was only dimly conscious of Dave's own squealing and of his sperm pumping into me. He slowed down until he was just moving gently in and out as he caressed my face and lips with kisses. Soon he lay still on top of me, except for the occasional twitch from his prick inside me which set off lovely aftershocks for me, but he was shrinking.

Eventually his soft tool dropped away leaving me feeling empty but he knelt between my legs again and started licking me clean. I just love being licked clean. Not a lot of men are happy doing it but this was the first time a man had done it without being asked. I just lay there while his tongue probed as deep inside me as possible with the odd detour to my clitoris. Oh god, I was starting again as his steady rhythm stoked the fires once more. This time everything built up slowly and Dave was licking like he had nowhere more important to go than where he was right now. He even used the rougher texture of his beard over all my sensitive spots. As the feelings grew more and more intense I started moving my groin around but he hung on until I finally bucked and thrashed and came all over his face.

When I had calmed down he kissed my pussy lips then came to kiss me, but just briefly. He rolled over to his bedside cabinet, took out the makings of a spliff which he passed to me and asked me what I wanted to drink. I told him I really fancied beer, as it was such a hot day. He grinned: "You get busy on that spliff." He went to the kitchen and, a minute later he presented me with a pint glass which held some fairly dark liquid at the bottom. "Try this; it's my own brew."

I took a sip. It had a rich malty taste which I just had to roll round my tongue. "Oh, that's nice. Yes, I can drink that, please." I finished the rest of my sample and handed the glass back for a refill with a smile; I then returned to the spliff. Remembering last night, I made it very strong. I was just finishing when he returned with two full pint glasses. He put one on each bedside table then joined me on the bed, I was sitting cross-legged as I had been skinning up so he sat cross-legged with our knees touching.

We both took a decent drink then he lit the spliff and passed it over to me. We both took a couple of pulls and more beer. "Well," he said, "Stage One went OK. Now we're into Stage Two." His grin was infectious but I demanded to know what the two stages were.

"You wanted to be fucked while you were stone cold sober. Stage One done. Then you wanted, what did you say? You want to get very drunk, very stoned and very fucked. Stage two. We have drink, we have pot. Maybe we'll have to wait a while to finish Stage Two, I'm not so young as I was, but I hope we can have some fun along the way." All the time he was gently stroking and soothing my lower legs.

I reached out and pulled his face to mine. It was a bit awkward as we were both stretched but we clung to each other and kissed long and hungrily. The smoke was passing back and forth and we both kept sipping at our drinks. "You know, Dave, last night you were very concerned that I wanted you to take me, to bring me, home. You were protecting me, I know. But let me tell you, you were the one in danger of being raped last night. It's only fair I give you warning," I said: "pot makes me very horny, well, you saw that, and very kinky. At the Mall you asked me if I was adventurous or daring. How adventurous or daring can you be? do you want to be?"

"Bettina, I'm willing to try anything. If I honestly don't like something, I'll tell you - just as I hope you will tell me the same. To quote god knows who, 'I'll try anything once. Twice if I like it.'"

Bettina? That's twice he had used that name. Nobody had called me that before. I quite like it if that's what he wants to call me. "I can be a little rough." I told him.

"Ditto." He smiled and flicked his finger nail over a nipple harshly. I flinched, but not too much as the delicious thrill sparked from my nipple to the rest of my nerve endings."

"We should have limits," I said, "before we start, before we have any more smoke. No marks remain visible when wearing street clothing."

"That's reasonable. And no permanent damage."

"Absolutely none!"

Had I finally met somebody like me, who wasn't afraid to experiment with the unusual? My ex-husband wasn't happy when going beyond the missionary position. None of the other lovers I have had were willing to try things. This could be fun! I drained my beer and handed him the glass and pulled the makings towards me.

When he returned and put our glasses in place I had him stand by the bed with his legs open. He flinched more than I did when I flicked one of his testicles as hard as he had flicked my nipple. But he grinned and took a deep breath.

We lay side by side with Dave facing me as I lay on my back. His hand gently cupped my cheek and caressed it, then slowly moved over my lips which parted as he inserted the tip of a finger inside. I tried to suck it in but he was having none of that as his fingers moved feather-like below my ear and slowly stroked down my neck and onto my shoulder. My breathing was getting heavier as his fingers moved across one breast then the other but avoiding the nipples which were swollen and begging for attention.

One hand under my breast cupped it and gave it a loving squeeze before moving slowly, frustratingly, down over my fluttering tummy and drew some lazy circles around my navel before moving on and scratching ever so lightly over my lower abdomen, brushing my pubic hair but never giving my pussy any attention. He moved his hand down to my knee and started stroking up and down my inner thigh, always lifting away as it approached my waiting pussy. Again and again he brushed along the top of the hairs around my dripping slit. I needed him to touch me down there but he kept me waiting as his hand once again traversed up my body, stopping at all points and teasing all the way.

Now both hands came into play as he began to mould first one of my tits then the other. He left that off and turned my face towards his. His kiss was at first light and gentle as he sucked my bottom lip between his, but it became more intense as our tongues were doing a merry dance together. His hands were behind my head, thumbs playing with my ears as he licked up my neck and nibbled at my earlobe.

Now a hand was squeezing my tit again as his mouth sank wetly down to it and enclosed the nipple with firm suction. Both hands were making free with my breast, pummelling and scraping it while his mouth, tongue and teeth played havoc with my nipple. After several heavenly minutes one hand went to the other tit and gave that a work over as his head moved slowly south, fluttering gentle kisses and licks over every inch of my tummy. I was moaning and raising my hips to meet him as he got closer and closer to the promised land but again he bypassed my pussy and started nibbling up and down my inner thighs.

He moved over between my legs, pushing them wide apart and bending my knees. His hands gave my breasts a final squeeze then tickled their way down to the hot spot. God, I was going crazy with frustration as his hands went everywhere but where I wanted. He clenched his fingers in my pubic hair and tugged and tweaked at them then finally one finger traced down one of my pussy lips and up the other, making my hips buck wildly. God it was so lovely but I wanted, I needed, more. Round and round my labia that finger traced, sometimes so lightly I could scarcely feel it, other times more firmly. Finally his finger stroked my lips to the sides and pressed into the gap, not quite entering me. His other hand now came into play, spreading my lips wide and I could feel the cool air on my clitoris as the hood lifted.

Dave moved his head closer to my groin and I could feel him blowing on the wetness down there, but he left me high and dry as his hands made their slow, torturous way back up my body, pinching and scratching my flesh until they once more arrived at my breasts which received their own share of the little punishments the rest of my body had taken. Now my nipples were the focus of his attentions as they got squeezed, twisted and pulled every which way. They have always been sensitive and now there seemed to be a red hot wire connecting them and my clitoris.

He left off touching me for a few seconds, leaving me feel bereft as he stared lustfully at my trembling body. With a wicked grin on his face he went down just where I wanted. Suddenly his whole mouth was at work, his tongue lapping as far inside me as he could push it, his lips sucking at mine. And then his teeth suddenly nibbled my clitoris. I shrieked out loud and almost bucked him off me but he clung on like a limpet and kept working at my clitoris as volcanoes erupted throughout my body. Holy fuck, Dave had played me like a fine-tuned fiddle. And he had the knack of bringing me down, too: his mouth was much more loving and gentle as he soothed me back to Planet Earth and I wondered if I would ever experience it like that again.

I pulled my lover's head out of my groin and brought it up to my face. I could see that his beard was soaked and glistening with my fluids and as I kissed him feverishly I could taste myself.

But I wanted to taste him, all of him. I rolled us over so that he was on his back and I was half on top of him. I started with his mouth and explored that with my tongue. I tickled my tongue around his ear and lapped at the perspiration on his neck and down to his chest. The hair there was matted to the skin with sweat which I licked up avidly. I just love the taste of clean honest sweat and made my way under his arm which I sucked.

Meanwhile my hands roamed over his body but, maybe to get my own back for his teasing, I always skirted around the flesh rod which was jerking about for my touch. My other hand started playing with one of his nipples as I licked my way slowly to the other. I started nibbling at the hard nub which brought a groan from my lover. He liked rough play on his nipples. Well, we'll see about that, but later. Enough messing about, I thought; I want something more inside me than a finger. I need something substantial like the cock in my hand.

Without further ceremony I threw my leg right over him and hovered my gaping pussy just above his prick for a couple of seconds before I guided it into my passage and slid my pussy the full length of his meat.

I sat more or less upright, feeling his tool touch me in new places as I rocked back and forth, up and down. I reached behind me and played with his balls, not too gently but he just lay there and smiled although he winced now and then when I maybe squeezed or tugged a bit harder. Otherwise I was almost mesmerised by the way my boobs swayed over him as I rocked back and forth. He reached up and caught both of my nipples, just holding them between thumb and finger then he started squeezing, gently at first but with increasing pressure as the seconds ticked past.

Every time I rocked on his prick the squeeze tightened. Oh god, I couldn't take any more but I didn't want it to stop. I was coming in waves even though I had tears streaming down my face. Just as I closed my eyes in ecstasy the pressure went off my nipples and both his hands smacked my breasts together once, twice, three times. Three more little orgasms: it couldn't get better than this could it? Yes. I squeezed and pulled on his testicles as hard as I could and I hit my own max at his own tortured scream. The next thing I remembered was Dave kissing away my tears.

I suddenly realised that he hadn't come with me this time but he smiled and said it didn't matter. He was in no hurry, he was enjoying himself. I rolled him away and drained my beer again. It was almost becoming a ritual, he filled the glasses and I rolled the spliff. Dave suggested we might like to get some sunshine and we could continue messing around so long as there was no noise. His nearest neighbour had a severe hearing deficiency but there were others around who might hear them.

My lover got a large beach towel and spread it out in the full sun. He threw a couple of cushions down for us to rest on. He lay flat on his back and had to tilt his head to take a drink. I lay beside him, took a couple of pulls on the smoke and passed it to him. I turned towards him and rested my hand across his chest then started gently playing with his nipple. I rested my head on his chest as he inhaled deeply. I'm sure he was purring like a cat when I took his nipple in my mouth and teased it with my tongue and teeth.

He pulled me away by my hair, but gently, returned the spliff and as soon as I had taken a big draw, he pulled me into an open mouth kiss. Realising what he wanted, we passed the smoke back and forward between us. That must be about as intimate a way of smoking pot as you could get.

"I don't know about you," I said, finally breaking that kiss, "but I'm nicely stoned," I paused to down another slug of that beer, belched yeastily and continued, "nicely drunk and I've been very nicely fucked. Stage Two is nicely in progress." We shared another smoke, and another, until we had burned the spliff away and finished our drinks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds