May and December Ch. 01

The beer was having an obvious effect on my bladder but I got a wicked idea. I stood straddling Dave with my feet between his body and his arms. I squatted down, holding his shoulders in place as my knees touched ground beside his head. I put a finger to my lips and pouted a kiss then moved my finger to his lips. As he kissed it I whispered to him, "Open wide. I need to pee."

He opened just in time as I released my flow and soon he was gulping rapidly but couldn't quite keep up so I lifted up a little and ran it all around his face before settling back on his mouth. When I was almost finished I told him to save some for me. I rolled off him and almost manhandled him over me and he delivered a kiss, spurting some of my urine into my mouth. The thrill of doing what we had just done was every bit as good as had imagined. I licked the wetness from his face so I could taste more. Dave seemed to have enjoyed it too; I noticed his tool, although not erect, was definitely showing some life.

My lover returned to the house and came back with a large tub of what turned out to be aqueous cream. "On your knees, bum high." I assumed the position; although not quite certain what he intended, I had good feelings about this. "Spread your cheeks." I reached back and made my rosebud open to his gaze. I waited with my face in the cushion so I couldn't see what was happening. I felt his beard first as it went between my bum cheeks and then his tongue came out probing, licking all around, teasing and testing at the entrance, probing inside. He kept this sybaritic worship of my arse going for heavenly ages then removed his mouth and I felt that cold cream being spread around and into the hole. Two then three fingers invaded me, each carrying their supply of lubricating cream until I was slippery as a fish around and inside my rectum.

He then had me turn over and onto my back with the two cushions under my hips. I had to pull my legs back as he knelt between then, lathering cream on his now hard prick. He smiled at me and started to spray my face and body with his pee. I tried to capture some it in my mouth and got just a taste before the stream stopped, his tool just slipped straight up my back passage. Jeez, he was filling me. Then I realised he really was filling me as I felt his piss flowing strongly up my arse, filling my belly. My own urine enema. I like this guy's ideas.

"I want a taste," I demanded. He kept the flow going then it sort of stopped filling. He pulled out and told me to hold it all in which was difficult after the poking my rectum had just received. I kept my legs in the air and Dave knelt by my face and let the last few spurts squirt into my open mouth. We shared the mouthful with another tongue-twirling kiss. But I had a problem - I needed to evacuate.

Dave smiled and stood up. We walked hand in hand to his bathroom and when I sat on the pot he sat facing me on my lap, fondling my breasts and kissing me as I sprayed the insides of the bowl. I had never moved my bowels in the presence of anybody before. I should have been so embarrassed but he just kept on kissing me and playing with my titties.

"Now, my lovely, you can have a regular enema if you want to get really clean inside. Then you can give me one, if you like." From a cupboard he retrieved an enema bag which he prepared. He had me bend down and I felt a cold slippery nozzle probing my arse and gaining entry. It seemed to travel a long way up then I felt the bulb swelling just the other side of my sphincter. He released valve and I felt the liquid gushing in at a painful speed. After a while he stopped the flow and massaged my abdomen then he started it up again but not so fast.

At last the bag was empty but everything was sloshing around inside me. Dave smiled at me and put another half bag up, attaching the valve again to the nozzle which was still trapped inside me. I groaned aloud as I felt the stream forcing its way in. The cramps were already kicking in but the flow was relentless. Eventually, when I was certain I would burst, it was all in. He uncoupled the tube and had me lay on the floor of the walk-in shower. He knelt beside me and gently massaged my stomach which seemed to ease the pain and he kissed me which helped take my mind off the cramps which had me whimpering into his kisses. Another age passed before he led me once more to the bowl and released the air in the bulb which he pulled clear with the help of the flood pushing it. Once more he sat on my lap kissing me.

Then it was his turn. He made up twice the amount and had to take it in two goes. I did everything as he had done for me and, when I sat on his lap as he evacuated, I fed him some tit. I suppose enemas are a bit messy but you always feel clean and fresh inside after one. Then we both stepped into the shower and soaped each other down thoroughly, not missing any sensitive spots which got that bit extra attention.

We refilled our glasses, went back outside to the garden again and sat facing each other sharing another spliff. The late afternoon sun was still warm on our naked bodies and the world felt good. We got down to touching and kissing a lot, just kind of lazing around and caressing each other all over.

Eventually Dave's hand started to do a little more than just touch and stroke me, concentrating more and more between my legs. Before too long I felt myself getting wetter and wetter down there as his fingers seemed to be stimulating me everywhere. He slipped a finger inside me and started a thrusting movement, his thumb brushing my clitoris with every stroke. It was lovely just laying back as his fingers worked their magic.

After endless ages the one finger was joined by another and, much later, three fingers were probing their gentle way inside my slick pussy. It felt like I was gushing buckets down there as I was hit by waves of pleasure spreading out from my pussy. He partially withdrew the fingers but made me gasp as the fourth was introduced. I just cannot describe what I felt as all four fingers were moving inside my pussy. Just when I was getting used to this massive invasion, I felt him tuck his thumb into his palm and push.

I wanted to scream that it was too much but couldn't get my breath. I was reduced to moaning in pain and pleasure as I felt his whole hand pushing me wider as it gained ground. Soon he was inside me up to the wrist - I could feel his hand trying to open and close inside - then he started pushing further and further into me until half his forearm was buried. He stayed still for a minute and I started to pull myself together. Holy shit, I thought, he's got his whole hand inside me. I felt totally stretched but I loved the pain and stimulation. Then he started to thrust it, drawing back until his wrist was outside then stroking it back inside me. Jeez, it felt like I was being fucked by a horse and I was an animal in my own passion. My whole body was thrashing around all over the place, tears were streaming from my eyes and I was absolutely bathed in sweat as his fist took me to heights I have never known. I was just coming and coming and coming, too weak to scream, all I could do was moan, "oh god, oh jesus, oh Dave ..." over and over again.

All movement came to a halt inside me and we both lay there, me panting and feeling absolutely drained, Dave had a twinkle in his eye and a lovely smile on his face as he slowly withdrew his fist. A new wave of pain hit me as the widest part of his hand was pulled back but in a way I was already regretting that my exquisite ordeal was over. I became aware that my hole was now empty - god it felt so empty, too - not that I wanted anything in there just at present.

Very gently Dave stroked the sweat-matted hair off my face then kissed me so sweetly and held me in his arms. In fact I drifted off to sleep briefly but woke when he stood up, bent his knees, put his hands under my body then just lifted me off the ground. He carried me to the bath, lay me gently in it and turned the mixer on. I just hadn't realised the strength in his lithe little body. The tub filled with soothing warm water and he washed me all over with his shower gel and a huge sponge. He was ever so gentle down there but cleansed me thoroughly, even my hair.

He helped me step out of the bath and gently dried me down, kissing my pussy when he was bent down in that area, and kissing my breasts when he stood up again. Then he just held me close and kissed my mouth sensually without being demanding. I felt his penis hardening between us and reached down to grasp it, encouraging it to grow.

I led him by the penis back to the garden and had him on his back. I kissed and licked every inch of his body, giving his cock and balls very limited attention this time round. His nipples, however, got lots of consideration. I concentrated on just one nipple, sucking and nibbling at it then finally biting down really hard. "Sheesh," was what he gasped as he pulled my face harder into his body. "Oh yes, harder," I heard him say as he pushed my hand down to his groin but I denied him that pleasure as I went to work on the other nipple, finishing with the same harsh bite.

Now I was ready to kiss down his body to his equipment. His tool was rampant so I took it into my mouth then did something I found that men loved: without pausing I sank down and felt it going right into my throat. It had been quite a while since I had had a tool in my mouth, let alone deep-throating it so I had to fight the gag reflex for a second or two. I very quickly got into a rhythm I knew, just managing very quick breaths as I pulled all the way back so just the bulb was in my mouth then plunging back down again. All the while I was fondling his balls. I could feel my saliva dripping down my chin so I soaked my finger in it and worked the finger into his bum. I curled my finger inside and massaged his prostate.

There is no way any man can last with his tool deep in a woman's throat while she is playing with his balls and massaging his prostate. I felt his pulsing start. Simultaneously I rammed his cock down my throat, my finger up his bum and squeezed the shit out of his testicles. I heard him choke back a scream and thought briefly, "oh shit, neighbours!" But it was quickly forgotten as I was rewarded with his sperm squirting into my throat and, as I pulled back, into my mouth. My hand milked his balls as my mouth milked his prick and his hands were clenched in my hair as he spent himself. He was as delicious as I had hoped. I wiped the last drips onto my lips and shared it with him in a loving kiss, him thanking me over and over. Well, after what he had done for me so far today, it was worth it and I had really enjoyed pleasuring him.

We stayed cuddled up together until early evening when Dave woke me from a doze. "Time to refuel," he said. "I'll phone for a couple of pizzas. Or would you prefer Chinese?"

"Oh, Chinese please, Dave."

He went into the house and returned with a Chinese takeaway menu. I made my selection. Dave went back and returned saying "Fifteen minutes," then, with a wicked grin he continued, "and you get to answer the door. Wearing just your panties. Bring him into the foyer to pay him."

"Oh, you are sooooo bad, Dave." But my heart was beating heavily and my pussy was buzzing at the thought of exposing myself at close quarters to a total stranger. We shared a couple of quick pipes and another glass of beer, him naked and me wearing just my knickers which were, fortunately, opaque.

Eventually the door chimes sounded. I was trembling as I peeped round the door and invited him in to the foyer. Pushing the door closed, I reached into my panties, gave him a £20 note and told him to keep the change. I was trying to be as nonchalant as possible as I took the parcel from him ushered the flustered young man out of the door and, as soon as I closed and locked it, I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh, Dave, you should have seen his face. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits. And, would you believe I enjoyed embarrassing him - and myself!"

"Chopsticks or knife and fork," he asked, and seemed pleased when I told him chopsticks. "Chinese doesn't taste right without chopsticks," he informed me, and I had to agree. We finished our meal talking little, washing it all down with his delicious beer. It was the last of his home brew although he said another batch would be ready in a couple of days.

We shared washing the pots and went into the living room. Dave asked me if I wanted more vodka and Campari. I've never been a heavy drinker but I felt like getting really sozzled so happily agreed. For maybe an hour, we sat there talking, smoking pipes and drinking, now and then reaching across the chairs to kiss each other passionately.

We both had to use the bathroom but I got on my knees and told him to pee. I took his tool in my mouth as the first spurt hit me full in the face, dripping down my body as I gulped his stream as fast as I could, but it was too much and my front just got wetter and wetter. I pulled my mouth away before he finished and just sprayed the rest over my face. Then it was my turn. He had me crouch over his face and let go. He clamped his lips to my pussy and swallowed rapidly, a couple of times raising me up so his face got the treatment before pulling me back down so he could drink his fill. We quickly showered then went into his big bed. I was desperate for some manflesh in my cunt so I spread my legs and ordered him to fuck me.

I felt his hands parting my pussy lips, feeling them slide through my juices, and then his lovely cock rammed home and then just pounded in and out He grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back hard so I was arching up while he continued to ram me like a robot until I was screaming his name and calling all the deities to attend me. He did not come but again he said it was not important, just that we enjoy it.

We were both bathed in sweat and I took the opportunity to lick him all over. He was nice and salty. I turned him over and licked some more. As I got close to his buttocks, I bent forward and kissed his rosebud. He squirmed a little in pleasure as I licked right over the little ring of muscles then worked my tongue inside, knowing he was clean after our earlier enemas. I had an idea. Leaving him there I retrieved the aqueous cream and returned to him and my task of licking his arse, shoving a couple of pillows under him to lift it for my ministrations

When everything was wet with saliva, I introduced my middle finger and slid it all the way in. I bent and twisted my finger inside him as he pushed back. I reached a scoop of cream and spread it all round the hole, my fingers working more cream into the tight passage. By now I had three fingers in him and he showed no signs of discomfort. My fourth finger joined them; that made him flinch but I persevered.

"What's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose," I told him as I curled my thumb in and pushed against the resistance. For several minutes I just moved it gently in and out a quarter inch until finally he relaxed again. It was then I pushed harder and soon my hand was sunk up to my wrist. Dave just grunted with every movement. I felt round his body and his tool was rampant and copiously leaking pre-ejaculate. The pillow under him was soaking wet.

After a long time in which my hand had been penetrating even further, Dave finally said, "Enough, My Bettina. I'm getting a little sore down there."

He still had not come but he assured me he had enjoyed it enormously and I was no longer worried that he was not 'satisfied'. I got a towel from the bathroom and cleaned us both of the surplus cream.

For the rest of the evening we made slow, passionate love in all positions you could name until he finally came down my throat as his tongue gave me my final orgasm. We kissed, softly, gently, as we lay side by side and he fell asleep within a couple of minutes and I was exhausted after more fucking than I had ever experienced so I quickly joined him in dreamland.

To be continued ...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds