Mercedes Bends

Wilson obediently rolled her nipple between his fingers as she grabbed the spike in the other nipple and twisted it. She pumped her hips, pushing his fingers deeper inside her and released a long high pitched moan as she felt an orgasm beginning to race through her.

"Oh, suck that clit!" she demanded, "Suck it hard! Yes!" she cried out, "like that, just like..."

Mercedes let her head fall back as a long loud howl erupted from her throat. Lowering her legs, she clamped them around Wilson's head and bucked her hips wildly, grinding her convulsing pussy into his face. His tongue began to slow and she cried out. "Don't you dare stop! Lick my fucking pussy! It's what you wanted, now enjoy it!"

She squeezed her legs tighter and let loose with another loud scream as a second, but just as powerful orgasm slammed through her. Mercedes dug her hand hard into Wilson's scalp and she felt him moaning in to her pussy as she continued to cum for him. In her mind's eye she saw Amado in a queen's chair, licking the ass and pussy of every one of her girls.

He would be the night's entertainment. She gasped and arched her back so far off the chair she felt it crack. Her body seemed to hesitate then pussy contracted and she screamed again as a warm wet wave of fluid flowed between her legs.

She slumped back into the chair trying to catch her breath and letting her legs slide from Wilson's head. He sat back; gasping for air himself and Mercedes saw his entire face was drenched from her. Goddamn she hadn't squirted like that in years.

"My...my Mistress cums hard." He managed to get out.

Mercedes gave him a smile and with a deliberate glance at the camera, said, "Speaking of hard, are you going to just sit there or are you going to take your reward?"

"I..." he looked down at his swollen cock and she snapped, "Get up here and fuck me Wilson, don't make me regret giving you what you can't handle!"

Once again she threw her legs over the chair and grabbing him by the hair pulled him up. Wilson stood and leaning over the chair started to slide his cock up and down her sopping pussy.

"I said fuck me, not tease me!" Mercedes thrust her hips as she spoke and pushed the head of his cock inside her.

Wilson gasped and started to ease himself inside of her. She groaned as his sizable cock sank deep inside of her, but frowned as he slowly pumped her.

"What are you making love to me?" she demanded, "Fuck me! Come on your honor, show me what a bad boy you really are!"

Wilson gave her a smile and fucked her harder. Part of Mercedes loved that he was holding back, that even with her telling him to cut loose he was hesitating.

"Do I have to do it myself?" she asked and wrapping her powerful legs around his waist drew him deep inside her.

Mercedes pumped her hips and grabbing his head shoved his face down into her tit.

"I don't care if this is your reward or not, Wilson you'll fuck me the way I need it!" Another image of Amado formed in her mind, this time he was on his knees howling in pain and indignation as she fucked him with a strap on. "And oh, how I need it!"

Wilson took the hint and began driving his cock hard into her saturated pussy. She was so wet she could feel her sticky juice squirting from inside her every time he plunged his cock into her. He began sucking on her nipple and holding the back of his head she arched her back, shoving it deeper into his mouth.

Mercedes let her legs drop from around his waist and pulling her knees up to her chest placed her feet on his shoulders. This move lifted her hips off the chair and she cried out as his cock began plunging even deeper inside of her.

Mercedes bit down hard on his shoulder and her eyes rolled back as he yelped in pain around her nipple. She would be biting Amado and in more sensitive places than his shoulders, she would bite his nipples hard enough to draw blood and perhaps take him into her mouth just to nip the sensitive head and scrape him raw as she sucked him without using her lips to cover her teeth.

She released Wilson's shoulder in order to cry out again. She was bent in half at this point and he'd finally seemed to get the message she wanted it and was hammering away at her.

Mercedes looked up at the camera and gave a very real squeal as he removed his lips from her tit and shifted his arms until they were behind her knees and her ankles were now behind her ears. She looked up into Wilson's face and saw his eyes were closed and his face covered in sweat. He was breathing hard and so was she, Mercedes could feel the sweat pouring down her own face and couldn't remember the last time she had fucked like this.

"Suck on my toes." She moaned at him.

Wilson opened his eyes and turning his head smiled. Catching her toe in his mouth began to suck on it as he continued his pounding of her pussy. Wilson's cock was longer than average and at the angle he was fucking her, his shaft was sliding across her sensitive clit and with a start she realized she could cum again.

Cumming was something Amado wouldn't be doing. She would edge him for the entire night; have him so close he would be in pain! Mercedes laughed as Wilson hammered away at her and he looked at her oddly.

"I'm just loving you fucking me!" she told him, "Now make me cum again! Please your Mistress Wilson, make me want you again!"

"Again?" he gasped.

"You keep giving it to me like this your honor and there may have to be a retrial!" she whispered as she grabbed his head and drew him down to her.

Wilson's eyes widened and he fucked her even harder. He was driving into hard enough to cause his balls to slap against her ass and with her sweaty cheek pressed against his and her lips inches from his ear, Mercedes screamed at the top of her lungs as another orgasm slammed through her.

In her current position she couldn't move her hips and began moaning and squealing as she tried to squirm beneath his thrusting cock. She could feel her pussy convulsing around him and Wilson whimpered as he fucked her.

"Oh, you going to come for me your honor?" she asked, "You going to paint my little black pussy with your hot white cum?"

She was using the sweet little girl voice she used back when she was a college escort and Wilson's eyes widened as she continued, "Come for me your honor, oh, give me my prize for being your sweet reward!"

Wilson gasped and standing up, slid his cock from inside her and as she spread her legs and held her pussy open, he cried out and started jerking off. Mercedes moaned as the first hot spurts struck her clit and dripped through her wet lips. Despite having come not too long ago, Wilson was painting her pussy with a tremendous amount of cum.

Spreading her lips open further to expose her pink flesh, Mercedes looked up at the camera and released a long groan as the hot cum flowed down her pussy and into the crack of her ass. Mercedes closed her eyes and thought perhaps she would let Amado come, but it would be all over her or another woman's asshole and she would make him...

Mercedes sat up and placing her hands on Wilson's chest gave him a shove that sent him back onto the couch. He landed on the edge of the cushion and slid off onto the floor with a grunt. Standing up, Mercedes looked down at the cum dripping down her thighs and stepping up to him, hissed, "Lay on your back!"

Wilson looked into her wild eyes and immediately lay on his back. Mercedes quickly turned around and straddling him, dropped down on her hands and knees. She quickly rocked backwards, shoving her cum covered pussy into his face. Wilson made a gurgling sound of protest and Mercedes called out, "You made a mess of your Mistress's pussy your honor, please clean it up!"

Feeling more playful than she had since her days with Peter, Mercedes gave the camera a wink and using the little girl voice again continued, "If you do a good job, you'll get a treat!"

Wilson hesitated for just a moment, and then Mercedes felt his tongue beginning to swirl around her slippery clit. She moaned and wiggled her hips, sliding her oozing pussy across his tongue. Mercedes had to give him credit, Wilson was lapping up his own cum with no complaint and the fact he was sent a shiver through her.

Victoria had been right; she was calling the shots here. Wilson had just fucked the shit out of her, but she had loved it and he was doing anything she wanted. Looking down at his softening cock she bent her head and without using her hands, scooped it up with her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

Wilson's hips jerked and from between her legs he moaned, "Mistress please, I...I can't." His begging caused her to again imagine her treat; the treat of getting her payback. This incredible fuck was going to be the most memorable of her life, because it was going to ensure her disgrace of an initiator got everything he deserved.

Wilson moaned and cock twitched in her mouth. Removing it, she said, "Oh, you'll get hard for your Mistress your honor, oh, yes you will. I'm not done with you yet!"

She went back to his cock with a vengeance. Wilson was whimpering into her pussy, but his cock was hardening and within seconds it was almost as hard as it had been. Mercedes was facing the camera and she made a show of taking him all the way down to his shaft and sliding her tongue out, licked his balls.

Wilson's hands were trembling as he had her cheeks spread and his tongue was desperately moving across her clit. She could feel herself getting ready to explode for the fourth time and began to wonder if she really might give Wilson another shot. No, he was a sub and...she shook her head back and forth on his cock and let herself get lost in the feeling of his hard flesh between her lips.

Wilson's legs were shaking beneath her hands as she forced his body to perform for her. Now that his cum had been cleaned off his tongue was making better contact with her clit and Mercedes breath caught as she felt her thighs shaking and her body prepared to climax. She pushed up and sat back and began driving her face down into Wilson's flickering tongue.

Staring at the camera she squealed and began grinding her hips, riding his face. For the benefit of the group, Mercedes grabbed her tits and played with her nipples while another orgasm flowed though her. This one wasn't as strong, but she could feel her legs shaking and her pussy was quivering against Wilson's tongue.

She released a sound that was close to a whimper and falling forward caught herself on her hands an sucked on his cock again. He was exhausted and had already softened, but she took him down to the balls again and sucked with all her skill. Wilson was between her legs pleading with her to stop, that he was too tired.

Mercedes smiled around his cock as she thought of someone else begging. But she wouldn't be sucking his cock, perhaps she would blindfold Amado and let a male sub blow him, let him get hard and ready to cum then remove the blindfold. That was going too far, but so had he.

Wilson's cock was now as hard as she could get it and swinging her leg over him, she reversed herself, grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. She drove down hard, and they both cried out as she impaled herself on his tired cock. She looked down to see Wilson was gasping for breath and staring up at her with a desperate look on his face.

"Please..." he moaned, "Mistress, please..."

"You don't have to beg your honor!' she gave him the little girl laugh, "I said you could fuck me!"

He released a loud moan and let his head fall back to the floor as Mercedes rode him fast and hard. She bucked her hips as hard as she could, then getting her legs under her, braced her hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down on his cock.

She was gasping herself and could feel the sweat pouring down her back and chest. Mercedes gave her head a toss sending her long sweat soaked hair over her shoulder and staring straight at the camera began riding Wilson like he was prize bull in a rodeo.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Grab my tits, play with them!" she demanded.

Wilson groaned, but began to fondle her sweat slicked tits. Mercedes moved faster and harder, driving down so hard Wilson's hips bounced off the floor. Beneath her Wilson had his eyes closed and was moaning pathetically. Leaning over him, Mercedes said, "Grab onto me and fuck me as hard as you can. Because you don't stop until you come for me, understood?"

"Oh...oh God." He moaned.

Mercedes pulled him from inside her and getting on her knees next to him put her ass in the air. Wilson lay there gasping for a few seconds, then with a grunt of effort got to his knees behind her. Grabbing her slender hips he drove his cock deep inside her and she cried out, "Oh, just like that! Fuck me Wilson, fuck me like no one's fucked me in years!"

She kept her face up towards the camera and yelped each time Wilson buried himself deep inside her. Her sweat soaked hair was hanging in her face and she threw her head back, tossing it onto her back.

"Grab it!" she hissed at him. She felt Wilson take her hair in one hand while still holding her hip with the other. He was pulling on her hair, but not too hard, still showing some respect for her. Mercedes moaned as he continued fucking her, but behind her Wilson was gasping for breath and she wondered if he could get off. Looking for another way to get him there, she turned her head and told him, "Put your finger in my ass! Feel yourself fucking me!"

Wilson's eyes grew even wider and he slowly shoved his finger into her tight ass. She released a squeal for him and slammed her hips back into his plunging cock. She could feel his finger pressing against his cock through the thin skin between her ass and pussy and rolled her eyes back as he began fucking her even harder.

"Come for me." She called out "You wanted me, you got me! Now show me you're man enough to handle me!"

"I...I...oh, I can't!" he whimpered and stopped moving his hips.

Mercedes, spun around and roughly pushing him into a sitting position against the couch grabbed his cock and jerked it off. Wilson cried out and his hips bucked wildly as she tried to coax one more load from him. Mercedes smiled at the camera all the while thinking of torturing Amado's cock and the things she would make him say!

Bringing her head down, Mercedes took Wilson's straining cock into her mouth and sucked him while jerking him off. Wilson groaned then gasped, "Oh! Oh yes I...Oh, please don't stop please don't stop I...oh God!"

Wilson's cock twitched and a small amount of cum squirted into her mouth. Mercedes continued to suck, but more gently, milking every drop she could from him. When Wilson released a whimper so pathetic it sent a thrill through her, she removed her mouth from his cock and facing the camera, stuck her tongue out and let the cum drip from her mouth down onto her tits.

Mercedes then slumped back against the couch and sat there panting as her adrenalin rush began to fade. She looked over at Wilson who was staring at the ceiling, his chest heaving as he fought to catch his breath.

"Well, your honor," she gave him a tired smile. "Do you feel I have made your sacrifice worth it."

"Any more worth it and..." he paused and took a couple of deep breaths, "And you would have had to find another judge." He gave a tired laugh. "Remind me to be careful about asking you to repay any more favors."

Looking past Wilson and at the camera, Mercedes swept her hair from her face and with a cold smile said, "Well you know what they say, payback can be a real bitch."

*****

Mercedes looked up at a knock on her office door and called out, "Come in."

Shelia popped her head in and said, "My Mistress, there's a Mark Phillips here to see you."

"Send him in," Mercedes replied, feeling a sense of excitement running through her. "I've been expecting him, I guess I lost track of time."

"Forgetting a man that fine is coming to see you?" Sheila smiled, "I'd be counting the damn minutes."

"Careful what you wish for Sheila. Mark's reputation is well earned."

"I'd suffer nobly." She winked and stepped out of the office.

A moment later she came back and stepped aside to let Mark enter. Mercedes shook her head as, Shelia made a show of biting her hand behind him and when she'd closed the door Mercedes said, "Why hello Lovecraft, I take it you bring me good news?"

"I may in fact have come bearing gifts." Mark replied as he walked over to her desk.

As he approached, Mercedes couldn't blame Shelia's reaction to him. Mark was by far the best looking man Mercedes had ever met. He wasn't that tall, just short of six feet and was less than two hundred pounds, but not an ounce of that weight was anything but solid muscle.

That powerful build was on display in the black sleeveless shirt he was currently wearing, Even with the enormous demonic tattoos that covered both arms shoulder to elbow, Mercedes could make out the definition of the muscles beneath them.

Despite his physique Mark's face was still what caught most women's attention. Although he was sporting a heavy five o'clock shadow it did little to disguise his high cheekbones and flawless borderline pretty features. His thick black hair was tousled, but Mercedes knew that was as deliberate as if he had brushed it perfectly.

He came around her desk, and as she stood up and embraced him, he kissed her on the cheek and she found herself staring in the strangest eyes she'd ever seen. Mark's eyes were not one color, but several, a light golden brown mixed with green and even a few flecks of blue.

No one was sure how he did it, but Mark's eyes changed colors on occasion darkening to the point of being close to black. He had a heavy occult background and rumor was that was a sign of power. Mercedes however assumed it was a genetic fluke that he played into to go along with the persona that had earned him the nick name "The Dark Prince" throughout the Circle.

Mark made his way back around her desk and sitting down flashed a perfect smile.

"This club never ceases to amaze me Mercedes, it's just one big candy store."

"And does my brother have a sweet tooth tonight? She asked, "I'm sure I could find something to your liking."

"Hmm," his smile widened "I do have some time before I meet up with Alex."

Mercedes nodded and immediately thought of Sheila. She did owe her a reward and Mark had certainly caught her eye.

"Tell you what dear Lovecraft. I have a girl whom I would like to take care of as she is one of my best. If I were to give her to you, would you promise to be good to her?"

"You have my word."

"I'm serious, she does like it on the rougher side, but I can't have her being unable to work for several days."

"Oh, come on, I'm not that bad!" he laughed.

"Don't forget I've seen your video's and that snake between your legs you call a cock should be a registered weapon."

"Hey, not all men were created equally." He shrugged.

"Just be a good boy, she'll make it worth your while."

"Is she really young?"

"No, it's my assistant who just let you in." Mercedes smiled, "She's quite taken with you."

"Then she shall be taken by me." He smirked, "Been awhile since I've been with a woman of darker persuasion."

"Good." She nodded, "I need to keep my subs happy," she gave him a wink, "All of them."

"Oh, spare me, you couldn't turn a doorknob, never mind me."

"Oh, but I could because unlike your other girls I'm old enough to legally drink and know what I'm doing."

Mark laughed and rolled his eyes and she asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"Not right now, I'll get something at the bar with my company."

"So." Mercedes said with an expectant smile. "Not that I mind seeing you, but I'm hoping you are here as Lovecraft the enforcer and not Mark the bad boy attorney."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds