Mercedes Bends

"Suck it like you mean it, whore."

Paula made a gurgling sound as the cock was shoved down her throat. Mercedes nodded to her sub, who slowly pushed his cock even deeper until it was completely buried in her mouth, Mercedes grabbed Paula's hand and yanked it from his cock. "Just use your mouth, like a good whore would."

As Mercedes held her wrist, she noticed a wedding band and laughed, "So Paula does your husband know you're here? Does he know you like sucking big black cock?"

Paula gurgled something and started to move her head back. Mercedes once again grabbed her hair and moved her head roughly back and forth, forcing her to suck his cock. She moaned and Mercedes could see her eyes watering. She knew something else would be watering and reaching between her legs slid her fingers across her swollen clit. Paula jerked her hips and moaned.

"Oh, you do love it don't you?" Mercedes removed her hand from between her legs and with a yank pulled Paula's face from her sub's cock.

She gestured towards another man who came over already unzipping.

"When there is a cock in front of your face you suck it, understand?"

She'd pulled Paula around to be confronted with the next subs long thick cock. She started to shake her head, but when Mercedes reached towards her tits, quickly took the cock into her mouth. This time she immediately started sucking and Mercedes nodded to the sub. Reaching down he grabbed Paula's hair and Mercedes said, "Fuck her mouth!"

He did as she said and Mercedes snapped her fingers at the first sub who took his place on the other side of Paula. He grabbed her hair and pulling her from the other man's cock shoved his back in her mouth.

"That's it, please them both, suck those cocks. Just pretend you're back in whatever slutty sorority you belonged to." She snapped her fingers, "back to the other."

Paula switched and after a moment, again. Mercedes and the others watched as she went from one cock to the other and Mercedes was becoming as wet as Paula. Both her subs were well hung and the contrast of watching her work a black cock then a white one was getting to her. Turning her head, she caught Sheila's eye and mouthed the word "Wand" she then pointed at Marcus and with wink, indicated Paula.

Marcus walked over, unzipping as he went and removed what Mercedes swore was the largest cock she'd ever had inside her. The other two men backed up slightly and Marcus grabbed Paula's head and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. She made a gagging sound as she tried to take him in and he slowed his thrusting until he was able to work himself down her throat.

"This is what we call a merry go round pig, but you may already know that." She emitted a sharp whistle and Marcus removed his cock which was replaced by one of the others. Mercedes watched for a moment and whistled again for another switch. The crowd around her was silent except for a lot of heavy breathing.

Even her subs were getting worked up and Mercedes knew the submissive clients were wishing they were Paula Right now Paula was alternately moaning and gurgling, her eyes watering as her mouth was being fed first one cock then another.

"She's good at that isn't she?" Mercedes asked, then laughed, "Not so proud now are you whore?"

Paula squealed as at a signal from her, Marcus reached down and shoved his finger in her ass again. He pulled her forward until she was now on all fours and kept his finger in her ass as the next man shoved his cock in her mouth. Sheila returned carrying a Hitachi wand and taking it, Mercedes walked up behind Paula. Leaning over she spoke in her ear, but loud enough for other's to hear.

"Look at you, you fucking pig, trying to pretend you don't like this, squealing like you don't want their cocks in your slutty mouth. But you do, don't you? You love it so much you need to come don't you?"

Paula pulled her head from her sub's cock and moaned, "Oh, please I...I never did this! I..."

"Didn't I say when there is a cock in front of your face to suck it?" Mercedes grabbed her head and shoved her mouth back onto Marcus's cock.

Holding the back of her head with one hand, Mercedes turned the wand on and reaching back shoved the large round head against her pussy. Paula squealed around Marcus's cock and her hips moved rapidly. Her sucking slowed down and Mercedes told Marcus, "Take her mouth, take it the way her rich husband never has."

Marcus nodded and grabbing the sides of Paula's head savagely fucked her mouth. Paula gagged, but at the same time couldn't help moaning or moving her hips as Mercedes turned the wand up another notch. She looked up and took in the sight of Marcus driving the length of his long black cock deep into Paula's mouth.

That mouth no longer seemed unwilling as she was groaning each time Marcus's long shaft slid between her lips. Her hips were moving faster and looking up, Mercedes gestured for Sheila.

Sheila came over and taking the wand from Mercedes pushed it harder into Paula's pussy. Mercedes walked around to stand next to Marcus and watched Paula getting face fucked. Her mascara had run down her face and there were long trails of spit hanging from her lips as she slobbered and drooled, trying to handle his huge cock being driven into her mouth. Next to her, Marcus was starting to breathe heavier, but Mercedes knew if he wanted to he could keep this up for a long time, his control was amazing.

"Come, and quickly." She told him softly.

"Thank you Mistress." He said, using longer faster strokes in Paula's mouth.

"But not in her mouth, pull it out."

Marcus nodded and moaned softly as he continued fucking Paula's mouth.

"You are my best aren't you, Marcus?" Mercedes whispered in his ear.

"I...I strive to be."

"You succeed." She grabbed his hand brought it up under her shirt. "Go ahead, but gently."

Marcus fondled her tit and she noticed several people pointing and whispering at the privilege he was receiving. Marcus rolled her nipple between his fingers and she could feel his strong fingers trembling from the thrill of touching her. With an exaggerated sigh in his ear she whispered, "Perhaps this weekend, I'll allow you a taste."

Marcus squeezed her nipple harder, but she let it go as with a loud cry he gave Paula's face several more pumps then pulled his cock out. He was squeezing it hard so he wouldn't cum and she told him, "On your knees."

Marcus dropped to his knees and pointing down at her boots, she ordered, "Cum all over them."

Marcus released his cock and with a loud moan sprayed his thick white cum all over her boots. As he stroked his cock, Paula was whimpering as Shelia was toying with her with the wand.

"You need to come?" Mercedes asked her.

"Oh, please!" she gasped.

"Then clean my boots."

Mercedes grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face against her boots. "Lick every drop and Shelia will make you cum. Paula struggled and Shelia began to remove the wand. With a whimper that made Mercedes want to give Marcus a reward now, Paula began licking the cum from her boot,

"Gather round." Mercedes spoke to the people watching, "Look at this dirty pig, lapping up cum."

The crowd drew closer and Paula began to rock her hips and yelp as Sheila cranked the wand up.

"That's it, lick it up, you're nothing but a cum slut! Going to go back home to your fancy house and kiss your husband with that mouth? You going to think about all these real cocks while you play with his flaccid one? That's why you're here isn't it? Too be the pig he won't let you be you...

Mercedes stopped as still trying to suck the cum from her boot, Paula released a scream and bucked wildly as the powerful wand brought her to what Mercedes was sure was the strongest orgasm of her life. There were several murmurs and sounds of approval from the crowd as Paula screamed again and again as Shelia expertly played the wand along her convulsing pussy.

Even as she squealed and writhed, Paula was still licking Mercedes boot and she could feel her pussy getting wetter by the minute and thought what a waste it was something like this would never be accepted by the group, this, not fucking, was what it was all about.

Paula released a soft whimper as Shelia removed the wand and slowly slid all the way onto her stomach so she was lying on the floor. Her sweat, drool and cum soaked face was pressed against Mercedes now clean boot and she was staring wide eyed as if she were in shock. Easing her foot from beneath her face, Mercedes knelt down and taking her arm, helped pull her up to a sitting position.

"Th...thank you Mistress." She panted.

Taking her face in her hands, Mercedes placed her lips to her ear once more. "Thank you for joining us Paula, I know you will be back. Now, would you like to clean up and leave or would you like more?"

Paula turned her head to look at her and after a slight pause, whispered, "I want more, but maybe not so..."

"Leave it to me."

She gave her a wink and standing put her arm around Marcus who had zipped up and was leaning tiredly against the wall.

"Take her into the suite and take care of her. Fuck her good and hard. Nothing fancy just give it to her. Then take her to the shower, be good to her in there and make her cum, make her yours Marcus, she's already half way there."

"Thank you Mistress," he bowed his head, "And thank you for that reward. Are...are you really thinking of...?"

"No, I just needed you to finish." She gave him a nasty smirk, "Can't let you get too cocky now can we?"

Turning away from him, Mercedes looked around at the people still watching and as she did employee and client alike bowed to her.

"Thank you my friends, and please take heed to the lesson the new member of our family just learned, that although The Velvet rope is all about sin, pride is not one to be tolerated. The next person to have the audacity to meet my stare and challenge me will not be treated as kindly. Is that understood?"

Everyone either nodded or bowed a second time and turning back towards the end of the corridor where Bennett was, she took Sheila by the arm and told her, "I am going to be with Judge Bennett for awhile. The girls taking care of him now will be leaving shortly and I'm not to be interrupted under any circumstances, understood?"

Shelia looked down at Mercedes tits, a poorly masked look of desire on her face and nodded, "Yes my mistress, I'll see to it you will not be disturbed." She looked as if she were going to say more and Mercedes prodded her, "Something wrong Sheila?"

"No...well...at the risk of over stepping my bounds I wish that someday I could receive a reward from you my mistress. I feel I have earned one."

"I have offered you many things Sheila," Mercedes reminded her, "But if you're looking for something from me personally, I have no interest in the female anatomy. It is not personal."

"I understand." Shelia nodded, but her voice echoed her disappointment. "Perhaps, you may change your mind at some point."

As she turned and walked away Mercedes briefly wondered if her fucking Shelia with a strap on would get her off the hook at a meeting. She shook her head and walked toward the end of the corridor to Bennett's suite; she doubted it would count unless she let Shelia do it to her as well. One thing at a time she told herself. First Lexi, then her dilemma with the tape, how the hell had sex become so complicated?

*****

As she walked down towards the end of the corridor to where the larger suites were, Mercedes passed doors on her left and right. Each one had either a red or green ribbon around the knob which indicated whether or not the room was in use. It was after eight pm and almost every room was occupied. She paused near one of the doors and heard the tell tale sound of a whip cracking. Closing her eyes she heard the sound repeated, followed by a male voice crying out for forgiveness.

She smiled at the mixed sound of pain and pleasure in that voice. Mercedes was still aroused from her breaking of Paula and started thinking of the Circle again. There were cameras in every suite and although the clients never knew, many sessions were taped. Mercedes had the cameras in Bennett's suite on now and began to contemplate using him as her video.

He was older, but attractive and she was already excited. No, she wouldn't let him do that, she was his mistress, she would soften him up with his personal fetish, but beyond that she would not be the one used to repay Bennett for his help unless she had no choice

Mercedes stopped outside the door and took a deep breath. That stupid tape had her head spinning. The thought of Mephisto at her mercy had her now trying to figure out who she could make one with that wouldn't completely sell her out, but could get her what she'd wanted for the last six years, revenge.

But for right now she needed to focus on Bennett. Turning the handle she opened the door and entering the room closed the door behind her. The room was lit by several candles and across from her, sitting in the middle of a long couch, was Judge Wilson Bennett.

Bennett was completely naked and his swollen cock standing straight up in his lap. That cock was currently sandwiched between the feet of the two girls who were sitting on either end of the couch. Both were young, barely out of their teens and also naked.

The one on the left was a beautiful fair haired red head who was on the slender side with small perfect tits and big wide blue eyes that made her appear even younger. The girl at the other end of the couch was the total opposite. As dark as Mercedes herself, she had large firm breasts and was on the curvier side.

They both had a leg up along the edge of the couch, exposing their equally smooth pussies. Most men would have been trying to decide which pussy to lick first, but not Bennett; at least not yet anyway. The part of their bodies Bennett was interested in was their bare feet which were currently sliding up and down his glistening cock.

Each girl had one foot pressed against his cock and the other against his face. As their feet slowly jerked him off his mouth was open and he was taking turns sucking on their toes.

The girls were moaning softy, for his benefit no doubt, and playing with their tits for him as he looked from one to the other. Bennett was so wrapped up in his company he didn't notice Mercedes making her way over to them. Bennett lifted his hands from his lap and slid a hand along each of the girls thighs until he reached their pussies. They groaned in unison as he worked his fingers along their wet flesh before sliding a finger in each one.

"Oh, you little girls are wet aren't you?" he asked, "And so tight! I don't know which one I'm going to fuck first!"

"I wanna be first!" The redhead said in a little girl voice accompanied by a pout that made Mercedes roll her eyes, but it was what Bennett and many men liked and the red head, whose name she was pretty sure was Kim, was in high demand amongst the older men.

"I'll let you, but only if he cums on my feet, not yours." The other woman spoke up, with a playful smile, "You want to see that white cum on my dark skin don't you, sir?"

"I want to see everything, everywhere!" Wilson laughed, his brown eyes lighting up as he looked at first one girl then the other, "But I want to come on both of your sexy little feet."

"But who do you want to fuck more?" Kim asked.

"Tell you what, I want to lick that pretty little girl pussy of yours first, so if you get that it's only fair to fuck Misty first no?"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Wilson." Mercedes said softly

"Mistress Mercedes!" Wilson exclaimed, "I...I am so honored!"

"Are my girls pleasing you?" she asked as she stood in front of the couch

"They are perfect!" he said, then moaned as the girls moved their feet faster along his cock. "They always are!"

"Good, I want you to be very happy Wilson." She smiled at him.

"Oh, I don't think I could be happier right now." He said breathing hard as the girls were now showing off for Mercedes and had lowered their other feet so they were now working his cock with both.

His fingers were still busy between their legs and they were rocking their hips and whimpering for him.

"Really? Maybe we could make you happier."

Mercedes had her arms crossed over her chest and now removed them .Wilson's eyes immediately found her tits and he licked his lips, "Damn they're beautiful my Mistress."

"Glad you like them, but of course I know there are other parts you would rather see."

Turning around, Mercedes grabbed the edge of a small recliner and pulling it over in front of the couch sat down. Raising her leg she extended it until her booted foot was in front of Wilson's face.

"Would you like to take my boot off?"

"Oh, yes."

Sliding his hands from between the girl's legs, he cupped her heel in one hand while unzipping her boot with the other.

"Would you like us to leave, Mistress?" Kim asked.

"No, I would like you to stay and continue." She looked down at where Wilson's impressive cock was twitching between their feet.

Wilson slowly pulled her boot off and stared longingly at her small foot in his hands. Mercedes had painted her nails a deep red and wiggling them playfully at him asked, "Do you like my feet Wilson?"

"Like the rest of you, your feet are perfect my Mistress."

"Would you like to taste them?"

"M...may I?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"You may worship them Wilson, show your Mistress how sexy you find her feet."

With a look of lust that caused her nipples to harden, Wilson brought her foot to his face and sucked her big toe into his mouth. He sighed as his tongue swirled around her toe and she began to breathe heavier as his eyes rolled back in his head. He removed her big toe and one by one worked the others with his tongue, before sucking them into his mouth.

"Why don't you play with the girls Wilson, I'll hold my foot there."

He let her foot go and both girls spread their legs, letting him slide his fingers back inside them.

"Put your thumb on their clits, get my girls off nice and hard, show me how good you are to the pretty young girls I hand pick just for you."

Both girls moaned as his thumbs began working their clits. Wilson however seemed more engrossed in Mercedes foot which he was now licking heel to toe. Mercedes felt a shudder go through her as she watched a New York City judge lick her feet the way a dog would.

Wilson's eyes were now open and staring at her tits while his tongue worked along the length of her foot. Raising her other leg straight up, she unzipped her boot and laughed, "Seeing your hands are busy, I'll get this one."

She removed the boot and pulling her foot from his hands spread both her legs out until her feet were in the girls faces.

"Oh. May we?" Kim asked her blue eyes wide with desire. Mercedes wasn't sure if she was that excited or she was a great actress, but all that mattered was the look on Wilson's face as he stared at her foot in Kim's face.

"You may." Mercedes answered, "Both of you deserve something for being so good to my best client."

Kim and Misty both took her toes into their mouths and began sucking. The sensation did nothing for her, however the lust on Wilson's face had her hotter than she'd been even while watching Paula getting face fucked.

Wilson was moving his head rapidly back and forth watching the girls worship her feet. Her eyes focused on Kim enjoying how good her dark foot looked against her ghostly complexion. After a moment she turned back to Wilson and reaching down to where her legs were spread wide open, cleared her throat.

Wilson looked at her then made to look back at Kim, but then did a comical double take when he saw her legs open. Mercedes grabbed the thin strip of the black thong and pulled it to the side, exposing her pussy to him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds