Mercedes Bends

"Oh, Goddamn." He said softly.

His words were followed by a moan and Mercedes looked down to see his cock twitching between her girl's feet.

"Stay still ladies, I don't want our guest coming just yet, I have something special in store for him."

They stopped moving and Mercedes looked at Wilson, "Make my girls cum and I'll give you a treat."

"I...I can't think of a much better one," he whispered staring at her pussy.

Mercedes spread it open for him, showing off her pink flesh and rubbed her finger through it. Kim moaned around her foot and Misty followed suit as Wilson began working their pussies faster. Mercedes lowered her feet and pressing them to each of the girl's tits began working their nipples with her toes.

"Oh, fuck that's hot!" he moaned, "Oh, Mistress thank you!"

Mercedes felt her pussy moistening around her finger. This was the proper response. Not the arrogance of some young punk, but the full respect of a powerful man who was completely enslaved to her. Each of the girls had begun moaning and rocking their hips, Misty began playing with her other nipple and Kim quickly followed suit.

She noticed Misty's eyes were focused on her pussy and began wondering if she were the only woman she knew who was not attracted to other women.

On a whim, Mercedes grabbed Misty's ankle and pulled her foot to her pussy. Misty moaned and Mercedes breath caught as she rubbed her toe against her sensitive clit. She worked her hips, sliding Misty's foot through her pussy and getting it nice and wet. She looked over to see Misty's eyes half closed and her lips parted as she worked her foot into Mercedes pussy. Pulling her foot away she said, "Now let our guest have a taste."

Misty obediently brought her foot to Wilson's lips. "Oh, I am truly not worthy," he said, then laughed, "But I'll take it!"

He all but devoured Misty's small foot, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as he tasted her pussy from her flesh. Kim let out a small yelp and started bucking her hips harder and faster. Misty was releasing long loud moans and Mercedes wondered if either or both were faking. Pulling her foot from Misty's tit, Mercedes shoved it back into Wilson's face, looking at Kim she nodded and she did the same.

Wilson let out a loud gasp as he now had three perfect feet in his face and began flicking his tongue across all of their toes. He pumped his hips between the girls feet that were still against his cock and Mercedes chided him, "I said you're not to come yet, Wilson, behave yourself."

"I...I'm sorry Mistress, I..." he was cut off by Mercedes shoving her toe in his mouth, but didn't seem to mind.

Kim threw her head back and released a loud squeal and arching her back off the couch started thrusting her hips hard into Wilson's fingers. Across from her Misty cried out and then began emitting a series of high pitched yelps that sounded like hiccups.

As the two young girls yelped and squealed, Wilson was breathing hard and trying to do his best to get his tongue across the three sets of toes in front of him. Both of the girls sighed and relaxed back into the couch, and Kim cooed, "Oh, thank you sir!"

"Thank you Mistress." Misty added, her eyes locked back between Mercedes legs.

"Are you ready for your treat Wilson," Mercedes asked as she lowered her foot and rubbed the bottom of it across the dripping tip of his cock.

"Oh, yes please." He said softly as he removed his fingers from the girl's pussies and brought them to his lips.

"Ladies, you can sit and watch for now, I'll tell you when I need you."

Both girls nodded and sitting up, put their arms around Wilson who gave first Kim, then Misty a kiss. They giggled simultaneously and turning to the side pressed their tits against his chest and rested their heads on his shoulders. Mercedes rubbed her foot along the length of Wilson's cock and bringing her other foot down, placed it between his legs and wiggled her toes against his balls.

"Oh, Mistress, I..." his words turned into a long moan when, Mercedes caught his cock between her feet and rubbed them back and forth, working his cock against the soft soles.

Mercedes wrapped her toes around the head of his cock and curled them. She was rewarded with both a moan from Wilson as well as a squirt of pre cum across her toes. She started rubbing her feet up and down, getting his cock wet with his sticky fluid.

"Kim, hold his cock please."

Kim did as she asked and pressing her foot against his cock Mercedes was able to get it between her big toe and the one next to it. Kim let go and Mercedes jerked him off with one foot while the other dropped back down to his balls. Wilson was moaning and Mercedes watched as he stared wide eyed as the sight of his Mistress giving him a foot job.

Wilson's salt and pepper hair was hanging in his eyes and his face was red and covered in sweat as she continued to pump his cock with her foot.

Wilson was in good shape for his fifty plus years and lifting her foot Mercedes rubbed it across his still flat stomach and strong chest, she raised it to his lips and he eagerly sucked her toes, not caring they were coated with his pre-cum.

Mercedes still had her pussy exposed and her finger was lightly trailing through her wet flesh. She was breathing hard and already knew she would let Wilson get her off, but not right now, that would be his incentive to help, this was just to soften him up.

Right now there was nothing soft about Wilson as the muscles in his chest and arms were bulging as he strained not to move his cock against her foot and was, she was sure, also fighting the urge to come. Mercedes brought her foot back to his cock and this time placed her feet flat, so that his shaft was cupped between her insteps.

"Misty, get his cock nice and wet."

Misty leaned over and taking the head of his cock between her lips gave him a couple of quick sucks, before opening her mouth wide and allowing her spit to drool down the length of his shaft. She sat up and grabbing the backs of her knees, Mercedes began pumping her legs up and down sliding his cock between her feet,

"Oh shit!" Wilson moaned, "Oh Mistress, that...oh, it looks amazing."

"Just looks amazing?" she laughed, "How do my sexy feet feel, Wilson?"

"Better than I...oh!" he moaned loudly and despite his best efforts, his hips twitched, "I...I'm sorry Mistress, I..."

"Don't be," she told him. "Wilson, would you like to fuck my feet?"

"I...oh, may I?"

"You may. Go ahead and take them."

His eyes lighting up, Wilson grabbed the sides of her feet and pressed them hard around his shaft. Mercedes let herself relax and he pumped his hips, sending his cock thrusting between her soft feet. The girls were now gently kissing his neck and running their long nails down his chest, teasing and adding to his pleasure.

Mercedes hadn't asked them too, but it was a good move and she made a note to reward them at some point. Between them, Wilson was now whimpering and Mercedes could feel his legs trembling as he drove her feet up and down his long hard shaft.

His hands were trembling as well and he was gasping as he strained to hold back for as long as he could. Unable to do so any longer, Wilson released a loud cry and a thick stream of cum shot from his cock and came splashing down on her feet. Wilson gasped and stopped moving.

Mercedes quickly began pumping her feet, jerking him off again and keeping his cock spurting. His hot cum felt good dripping across her feet and looked even better on her dark skin. Wilson was groaning and thrusting his hips, his eyes never leaving the sight of his cock erupting all over her feet.

He let out a long moan and slumped back into the couch breathing hard. Mercedes slid her feet to the tip of his cock and he whimpered as using her toes she wrung a couple of more drops from his cock. Mercedes slowly removed her feet from his cock and said, "Oh, this won't do, girls will you clean this up for me?"

Without a word, both girls slid off the couch onto their knees and while Wilson watched, each took one of her feet and made a show of licking his cum from them.

"Oh my God." He panted as he watched their soft pink tongues clean his cum from her toes and feet.

The girls put on a good show, getting cum on their lips and then kissing over her feet and passing it back and forth with their tongues. Sheila had trained them damn well. When her feet were clean they each thanked her and sat back on their knees looking at her expectantly.

"Ladies, thank you for your help and for your exceptional hospitality you have shown my esteemed guest."

"It was our privilege." Kim said, with her head down.

"Then you will be happy to know you both have earned another privilege. I want you to tell Shelia that you and Misty are to be serviced by the man or woman of your choice tonight."

"Thank you Mistress!" Misty exclaimed.

"Now ladies if you'll excuse me, I would like some time alone with our guest."

Both girls stood and after donning their robes, leaned over and gave Wilson an affectionate kiss. They turned away and holding hands, which Mercedes was sure, was another little treat for Wilson left the room. Turning to look at Wilson, Mercedes smiled, "Did you enjoy your treat your honor?"

"I did." He gave her a tired smile, "Thank you Mercedes, I have fantasized about that for quite some time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

"I did, but..." He looked at her nervously, "Not to be ungrateful my Mistress, but I paid for two hours. I won't be able to get back here for quite some time and..."

"No worries, you're not done for the evening."

"Really?" he beamed at her, "What's next?"

"That is up to you." Leaving her bare feet on his thighs, Mercedes sat back in the chair and with a sigh said, "Wilson I need your help in an important matter."

"Is it the law, Mercedes?" he asked as he reached down to the table, removed a cigarette from the pack there and lit it.

"In a manner of speaking, but the trouble is not here and it's a...well it's for a friend."

Wilson took a drag on the cigarette. "How big is this favor?"

"Before I ask, I want you to know that without the friend who needs this favor the Velvet Rope would not have been able to open, let alone thrive as it has."

"Okay," he nodded, "Then I will at least hear you out; just know that I have limits to what I can do."

Mercedes frowned, she was hoping he would be more cooperative after her reward, but then again his was career where every move was scrutinized.

"There is a case that you will be hearing next month. The prosecuting attorney is Alexis Winters."

"I know Alexis, she's a goddamn animal. She'd eat her young, then spit them out and sell them to someone else."

"She's also a dear friend of mine and as I said a big part of how I'm here in the first place."

"And the favor is?"

"She needs to win this case Wilson."

"Mercedes, with all due respect, I can't start rendering verdicts for favors. Looking the other way and asking friends to is one thing, but fixing a trial?"

"I assure you that Alexis plays fair Wilson. I have spoken to her, she has the evidence she should win the case, but the defense..."

"Abrams. Reggie McAlister's former partner. He's damn good."

"And damn dirty and you know that, everyone does, he learned from the best of the worst." Mercedes put her hands out, "He can't win clean, but he can stall and stall, all the while using his political connections to try to force the city to get involved where it shouldn't."

Wilson remained silent and sat smoking his cigarette, his eyes lost in thought. He was still naked and Mercedes stared down at his semi hard cock which was dripping down his leg. Would she need to fuck him, she wondered.

"Mercedes, you're right in what you say, but Alexis will win in the end. I'm pretty well connected myself and know she's good friends with Mark Phillips from Rhode Island, the only attorney to ever defeat Reggie McCallister. If she's keeping that company she can prevail."

"I also know Mark." Mercedes said and holding his gaze added, "Quite well, he is a client here."

"I'm not surprised. The bad boy attorney" Wilson laughed, "So does that mean that Alexis..."

"Yes." Mercedes nodded. "She is one of us so to speak Wilson; her games in the courthouse are just the tip of the games she plays. We're all family here and again without her we would not be sitting here."

"You would still be flying out of town to try to line up call girls hoping you don't get caught. But because of her you come here and have every fantasy indulged by the best of my girls. Surely that is worth you granting the verdict you would anyway, only much quicker."

"Abrams has the mayor behind him. I've had this conversation already and was asked to render in Abrams favor." He sighed, "Talk about damned if you do and damned if..."

"The Mayor can't hold you to the verdict Wilson, what is he going to do, tell the city he was asking something unethical of you?"

"True, but..."

"And can you get a foot job from him? Can the mayor secure you girls of barely legal age that you can play with, or domme's that can both punish and reward you?"

"Are you saying if I don't do this, I will be banned from here?" he asked.

"No, I'm asking you to remember who takes care of you, Wilson. I think you need to know at the end of the day who holds more sway."

"Holds more..." His eyes widened, "You're going to blackmail me aren't you?"

"No, Wilson, that is not what I..."

"The hell it isn't!" He snapped, "I should have known this would happen! Well I'll tell you right now Mercedes, I can bring you down as easily as you can..."

"Enough!" she snapped.

Wilson had been submitting to her for years and the sound of her voice caused him to immediately fall silent. He looked down and she began speaking softly,

"Wilson we're not just sub and Mistress, we have a business relationship and I would like to think a friendship. I would never do that to you. In the end we would both fall. However, what I am asking is that you take care of my friend as she has taken care of me which has allowed me to take care of you."

"I'm sorry I..." he put the cigarette out and shook his head. "I guess I just get nervous about this sometimes."

"Understandable. But Wilson I'm also not asking you to do anything unethical, but rather stop someone who is. This is cut and dried, does the city need to spend tax dollars and there be a circus while this asshole digs and digs? And," she pointed at him, "If he keeps digging maybe he traces you here, so end it quickly no?"

"He may dig anyway."

"I have people that can handle him. I have connections that make his look like a joke, but I have no one else who can render a verdict."

"You're saying you could protect me?" he rolled his eyes.

"My friends can. But it won't come to that. You render your verdict and you deny an appeal. Case closed."

"I don't know Mercedes; I just don't like feeling as if I'm being forced. I'm submissive here, but my career is different."

"You will not go unrewarded Wilson." She said softly.

He looked at her for a moment then asked, "What will be my payment for this rather large favor?"

"What do you desire it to be?" she asked. "You can have anything you desire upon your word you will help Alexis."

Wilson stared at her and repeated "Anything I desire."

"Yes." She nodded and dropping her feet from his thighs slowly opened her legs.

His eyes widened and he shook his head, "I...I can't let my cock start deciding how I rule and..."

His voice trailed off when Mercedes untied the robe and sitting up, slid it from her shoulders. She sat back in the chair and watched him stare at her exposed tits.

"I...I can have...you?"

"Within reason." She said quietly. "You may have me, but you cannot take me, is that understood?"

"I would never. "

He stopped when she lifted her hips and sliding her thong over them lifted her legs and worked it down them. Her pussy was showing between her thighs and he licked his lips. Mercedes knew she had him.

She also knew she was going to have to let him fuck her and was not too happy about it. This was for the Circle not for her, but she had been worked up and Wilson would know enough to stay within his limits.

"I'll do it." He said quickly.

"I have your word," she asked, "Because Wilson if you don't come through you will not be allowed back here and in that case you may just learn what connections I have."

"You are threatening me!"

"Only if you break your word." She pointed out as she raised her legs and draped them over the arms of the chair leaving her pussy wide open for him. "If your word is good then you're going to get what you've always wanted and I get what my friend needs."

"You have my word, Mistress."

Mercedes saw that his cock was once again hard and pointing at the floor before the chair, she said, "Then come claim your reward Wilson."

Wilson slid off the couch onto his knees and placing his hands on her thighs looked longingly at her pussy. "May I?"

Mercedes relaxed at his words. Even though she was giving him something he was still going to play his part.

"You may and as you want to, you do not need to keep asking."

Wilson nodded and she could feel his fingers trembling on her thighs. Wilson lowered his face between her legs and blew lightly on her clit. He brought his hands higher up her thighs and spreading her open, flicked his tongue across her swollen button.

She released a soft moan for him, then a real one as he sucked her clit hard into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Mercedes reached down and ran her finger nails through his sweat dampened hair as he continued to tongue her clit.

Wilson lowered his tongue and after slowly working it through her wet lips, plunged it inside of her. She gasped when sucked hard, slurping her juices into his mouth. Wilson rocked his head, tongue fucking her pussy and closing her eyes, she sighed and let herself relax and enjoy his eager tongue.

Wilson removed his tongue from inside her and took his time flicking it around the soft folds of her wet pussy. She felt him place a finger at the entrance to her pussy and whispered, "You may."

Wilson pushed his finger deep inside her and she heard him moan into her flesh as he pumped it back and forth. His tongue made its way back to her clit and traced slow teasing circles around it. She moaned louder and started rocking her hips in his face.

She'd been worked up several times in the last half hour and was genuinely enjoying his tongue. Wilson was also licking and sucking slowly, his respect for her outweighing his eagerness. He was well trained no doubt. Mercedes opened her eyes and stared at the corner of the room she knew contained a camera.

She felt a surge of excitement as she realized this could be her video! She'd given him a foot job, the other girls would add to the fun and now he was going down on her. She would come and it would be for real and then she would let him fuck her, maybe she would even let him have her from behind! Then she would have her payback. She envisioned Amado strapped to a Saint Andrews cross, naked, whimpering, his genitals contained in a cock cage and...

"Oh!" she moaned and grabbed Wilson's shoulders, "Right there." She told him.

Wilson added a second finger inside her and she groaned with pleasure. His tongue continued to circle her clit and she whispered, "Faster."

Wilson obeyed, not only moving his tongue faster, but pumping his fingers harder into her pussy. She was so wet she could hear his fingers entering her and began to look forward to his cock. Oh, she was going to make that arrogant piece of shit scream for her! Wilson pressed his tongue harder against her swollen clit and she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand to her tit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds