Midnight Sunrise

It may have been the alcohol that contributed to his sudden burst of courage when, to his surprise, he asked Meghan to dance. She didn't seem at all phased by the offer though and accept it graciously joining him on the dance floor for a slow song. It was only the second time he had gotten the chance to feel Meghan's body close to his, and given his current intoxication holding back his erection this time was all but impossible, so he tried to keep a discrete distance between them. She wasn't making it easy as she kept stepping closer until his nose was filled with her perfume, and his cock was at half-mast pushing against her stomach. Josh was getting very heated up, and he fought to distract himself from the growing discomfort.

"So...Have you ever thought about a career in party organizing or catering maybe? It seems like you would be a natural."

"You think so? I never gave it much thought..." she said, smiling up at him.

"Jesus...You are so freaking beautiful," Josh almost blurted at that moment, just barely catching himself. The thought made his cock even stiffer, and he started to fear Meghan was going to notice.

"Would you like to go for a walk? I can show you where we are going to do the playground expansion," he offered to try to get some space.

"Sure...That would be great," agreed Meghan.

The pathway was lit by economical solar powered lights that came on automatically when the sun went down. Josh led her back into the trees of the small park that bordered the nature center until they came to the playground area, which included two swing sets, a merry-go-round, and some climbing equipment. The ground had already been cleared to allow for them to add even more stuff to include a jungle gym and a tall spiral slide.

"Kids love to slide. At least I did when I was kid," said Josh looking at the empty area and imagining it filled with all the things a kid would find entertaining.

"I'm sorry you never got to be a father, Josh. You would have been a great one," said Meghan from where she spun the merry-go-round with one hand.

He felt a clenching in his chest at her words, and she noticed the cloud that past over his face.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up."

"It's fine. It wasn't in the cards for me, and I get that..."

"I wanted more children after Katie, but I knew deep down Travis would never go for it. He barely manages to deal with being her father."

"He might yet grow into it."

"You are far too nice and forgiving for your own good, Josh Raskin," said Meghan coming over to hug him.

They parted after a few seconds, but he couldn't quite bring himself to release Meghan entirely. Her face hung close to his those gorgeous eyes wide and picking up the light from the nearby lamps in such a way that they seemed to glow. Josh moved without thinking as if his body was momentarily possessed by a need he couldn't control. His lips found Meghan's, so creamy soft, slick with her berry-brown lipstick. They molded to him in a single, perfect, sweet kiss. His whole body seemed to start tingling all at once, a quivering that spread from his stomach to radiate outward. Meghan sighed quietly sliding her arms around his waist, and he pulled her tighter, their lips sliding around, touching, teasing something even deeper and more profound.

The distant sound of the band launching into a more boisterous number shook them out of the moment, and Meghan stepped back her eyes going wide as she held her hand to her lips.

"Oh...Oh...Josh..."

She seemed like she was in shock not quite sure how to interpret what had just happened.

"Meghan...I'm sorry that was all me I shouldn't have...I mean I know you're married and...I," he stumbled over his words not sure what to say.

They heard voices coming up the path towards them, and Meghan took off quickly, heading back the way they had come. Josh was on her heels at first, but when they emerged from the path, he was immediately grabbed by one of the moderators for the silent auction and by the time he was able to answer his questions Meghan was gone.

He hunted around the venue for her, but he had no luck locating her.

"What have I done?" he scolded himself, "she probably thinks I'm some lecherous old man throwing myself at her in desperation."

It was tacky of him to leave the gala early, but he couldn't stand not knowing what was going on with Meghan, and he wanted to talk to her face to face. Sadly, when he arrived back at his house, the one next door was dark and quiet. He hesitated to knock not knowing if Travis were home, and in the end, he went into this own house tossing his suit jacket on the couch in disgust while he poured himself a drink. He sat at his dining room table sipping at the liquor in his hand and trying to think of what he was going to say to Meghan when he saw her again, but nothing sprang to mind. The glass was soon empty, and though he longed to pour another, he doubted getting face down in the gutter drunk was going to make him feel any better. It was getting late anyway, and perhaps things wouldn't seem so bad in the morning.

Josh made his way to his bedroom, pulling his shirt out and unbuttoning it. He opened the bedroom door and immediately threw his hands across his eyes from the glare of his neighbor's floodlights.

"Son of a bitch!" moaned Josh.

He was a pacifist to the core, but in his current mood, he was ready to deck Travis in spite of being twenty-four years older and more than likely to get his ass kicked by the younger man. He knocked on the stout oak door squaring his shoulders and trembling with anger, but it wasn't Travis who answered.

"I'm guessing the midnight sunrise is keeping you up? Sorry about that...Maybe you could come in and help me find that switch?" said Meghan.

Josh froze in place his mind whirling and his speech center locked and unable to respond. He could probably be forgiven for all of the above because Meghan had answered the door in a baby-doll nightshirt that showed far more than it covered, and what there was of it was sheer anyway.

"Um...Meghan...You're...You're not exactly...Um...clothed..."

"I'm glad you noticed. I might need some help with that too."

She took Josh's hand, pulling him into the house and quietly shutting the door behind him.

"I thought you were angry about what happened in the park. The kiss and all."

"I was surprised but not angry. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know...I guess maybe I thought you were repulsed because this old man was coming on to you..."

"You're not that old, and I wasn't bothered by that at all. I was...worried though that you might regret this later...That you might think I was taking advantage of you because I was mad at Travis."

"Are you?"

"I'm not going to say that there isn't a small vindictive part of myself that sees this as just desserts, but, no...Josh...This is because I wanted you to kiss me in that park tonight and because I want you to kiss me now..."

Josh felt a desire well up inside of him more powerful than anything he had ever felt before, and he swept that young woman into his arms pressing his lips to hers in a hungry, desperate kiss that left them both breathless when it finally parted. Meghan grabbed his hand and pulled him toward what he knew had been a downstairs guest bedroom when the previous owners had lived here. It turned out that much hadn't changed and Meghan had used the room for the same purpose. She closed the door behind her, leaning back to it as Josh turned and pressed up against her, mashing his mouth tight to hers. They fell quickly into a hot, deep, French kiss their tongues swirling, exploring, while they ran their hands everywhere. Josh marveled at Meghan's tight young body, not an ounce of fat to be found anywhere except her broad chest, and he arrived there in short order.

The thin straps of her outfit came off her shoulders quickly with barely a fraction of effort sliding downward. Josh let his kisses move from Meghan's full, silky lips, down her neck and across her shoulder tracing a path with his tongue over one collar bone, and farther south tasting her smooth skin all the way. He kissed his way down the slope of her large mound, slipping past the point where the tan skin turned a creamier white until he found the dark, bumpy center of her sweet breast. Her breathing quickened, and she let out a groan from the back of her throat as his mouth covered her areola. Josh licked it in a tight circle spiraling inward toward the thick, fully erect peak that awaited him. When he reached her nipple, he groaned himself loving the feel of its blood-filled stiffness rolling all over his tongue. He sucked it roughly into his mouth.

"Ah! God! Yes! Josh...You make my tit feel so good! Ah! Suck my nipples, Josh! Suck my tits, Baby!" begged Meghan.

He took them into his hands, squeezing all that massive, sweet flesh, licking and biting at her rock hard love knots while Meghan cried out and sucked in her breath sharply with each sexy nip.

"Jesus...Meghan...You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," moaned Josh between kisses.

She pulled him back to her bringing her mouth down over his, burying her tongue in it, licking him sensually all around before she started to claw at his shirt peeling it off over his head, and almost ripping off the undershirt that sat beneath it. His chest was quickly covered in hot kisses. Meghan letting her tongue trace a line across his belly button as she worked her way toward his pants. Josh stood in silence, still having a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that this was even happening.

Meghan proved to be quite adept with her hands, carefully opening his belt and getting his pants down with no trouble. The navy blue boxers he wore underneath were bulging outward, making his arousal all too obvious and Meghan smiled up at him.

"Damn...Josh...If I didn't know better, I would think you liked me."

He groaned when she lowered his underwear, letting his thick, pulsing cock drop free into the air. That groan was nothing like the one that followed it when she took that throbbing love pole in her hand and slipped her soft lips around the purple head, letting it slide across the roof of her mouth.

"Uh, FUCK ME!" moaned Josh.

He couldn't remember the last time Veronica had gone down on him, and even when she had her skills weren't in the same ballpark as Meghan's. If any woman could have been said to have been born to suck cock, it was her, and in about fifteens seconds Josh was already reciting the Gettysburg Address in his head in a desperate bid to keep from shooting months of pent up sexual frustration right down her throat.

Meghan's lips slid faster and faster, her moans and grunts sending a steady stream of vibrations down his shaft while Josh bit his lip and struggled to hold it in.

"Meghan! Oh...Oh..shit...Baby! I find it...only fair to warn...UH! You...You're about to get a huge response to...what you're doing...Oh, GOD! That feels so fucking good!"

"Josh...is that your way of saying you're about to cum?"

"Yes!" he cried as she jerked his stiff cock all wet with her spit.

Meghan was back on her feet in a flash pushing him toward the bed that sat near the window, covering his mouth in sloppy kisses. They tumbled into the bed together, throwing their arms around each other and continuing their naughty explorations. Josh slip her panties off a moment later finding her pussy shaved bare with just a bit of dark stubble against the lighter skin. He was between her legs in an instant lashing at the swollen lips of her dripping labia with his tongue.

"Uh...Josh! AH! Shit! Ah, FUCK! You're making my pussy feel so good! AHH FUCK! Yes! Josh...Don't stop! Ah! lick me all over!"

He intertwined his hands in hers, letting his mouth move up to cover her clitoris, flicking it again and again, faster and faster.

"SHIT! FUCK! DAMN! Ah GOD! Are you trying to make me cum!" she cried, arching her back.

Josh didn't answer but kept flicking his tongue even more vigorously until Meghan pulled a hand free to grab at one of her big, fat tits pulling the nipple hard.

"Ah, fuck...FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKK! God...JOSHHHHH!" she cried, cumming hard on this tongue.

He kept his face tight to her pussy, feeling it tighten up and relax at least four times in multiple orgasms before she dropped back to the bed. Then he kissed his way back up to join her, smiling at her pretty face in its post-orgasmic repose.

"Shit...Josh...You could have warned me you were going to do that..."

"I thought you would enjoy the surprise."

She pulled his mouth back to hers, swishing her tongue all around, making his pulse race. Her hand found his cock again, tugging at his vein covered shaft.

"I'm so ready for you," she breathed.

He started to move between her legs but hesitated.

"Um...I haven't had to ask this in a long time...almost forgot," he chuckled, "Are you safe, or do I need some protection?"

"There's a box of condoms in the drawer by your left hand," she advised.

Josh pulled the drawer open and managed to lean over far enough to pull the small box free, but when he started to get one out, Meghan covered the box in her hand.

"Or...You could go without it."

The room suddenly got hushed except for their labored breathing.

"Is that what you want, Meghan?"

"Tell me it's not what we both want? I'm ready for you, Josh...I know this sounds crazy, but I think this may be why we were brought together. I won't stop you if you want to wear a condom, but I would be just as happy to take this risk with you, and if something were to happen...Would that be a bad thing?"

Josh felt like this was one of those rare moments when you could see the life-changing decision right in front of you, and right or wrong knew what his heart wanted. He dropped the box back into the drawer and sank his bare, unprotected cock into Meghan's pussy.

They both groaned together as their flesh was joined, so wet and warm, so perfect.

"I haven't felt a man inside me like this in a very long time...With nothing between us..." whispered Meghan.

"I know...Jesus...You feel so good!"

They moved together, Meghan wrapping her legs around Josh's firm buttocks, pressing his ass with her heels to drive him even deeper inside her. Their groans and gasps of pleasure grew with the rhythm of their bodies coming together, skin slapping on skin. Her eyes grew wider with each thrust, taking Josh's rod, feeling it stretch her needy, lonely pussy.

"Ahhhh Fuck! It's been so long since I fucked like THIS! AHH DAMN! Josh! You're making me feel so good!" she whimpered.

They kissed. Bodies clinging to one another in desperate, hungry lovemaking that made the bed shake. Josh squeezed his eyes shut, thrusting harder, the cum surging in his drum-tight balls ready to erupt in a baby-making shower.

"Meghan...I'm getting close...so close..." he moaned in desperation.

"Come inside me...It's o.k...Josh...I want it...Come inside me...Come inside me!"

"AHH! SWEET GODDDDDDD! FUCKKKKKKK!" cried Josh.

His fertile semen exploded from his cock in a series of hard, pulsing jerks. The inside of Meghan's love tunnel was filled with creamy cum until her pink walls ran white.

They held tight together, trembling in their moment of bliss, two lonely souls.

BLESS THE CHILDREN -

Josh woke in his bed the next morning feeling more confused than he had ever been in his life. He pushed the covers aside, swinging his feet onto the floor and running his hands through his mussed up hair.

The previous night seemed like a distant dream now. If it hadn't been so vivid, he might well have thought it was just that, a fevered dream of the night he had spent with a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman who wanted him to impregnate her with his child.

"I have to be out of my mind to be doing this..." he said to himself as he stared into the bedroom mirror.

It had seemed so right the previous night though perhaps the alcohol had played some small part in that scenario. By the light of day, his tryst with Meghan seemed more selfish. He knew deep down he wanted what she was offering, but what would it cost the others in their lives?

A long shower did little to alleviate his anxiety, but strangely, he found his appetite unimpaired, and he made himself a decent stack of pancakes covering them in sticky syrup. Whatever his misgivings from the night before, it didn't mean he could slack off and not do his job, so he soon found himself back in front of his computer answering e-mails until lunch time rolled around. He was standing in the kitchen, contemplating his potential lunch choices when a knock came at his front door.

"Oh...Uh...Hey Meghan," he said after opening the door and discovering his neighbor standing outside.

"Josh...Can I come in?" she asked, sounding just as nervous as he did.

They both seemed to be feeling off balance following the events of the previous evening.

"Can I get you anything? I was thinking about my lunch possibilities."

"No, I'm good, thanks."

She was undoubtedly all that looking pretty as usual in a low-cut blouse and loose fitting cotton shorts.

"Where's Katie?" he asked curiously.

"I decided it was time to get her into Pre-K so she can become more comfortable being on her own. Public school will be coming up next year, and she needs to learn to socialize with kids her own age. I signed her up for one that meets for four hours in the afternoon."

"Sounds like a good plan," agreed Josh.

"I missed you when I woke up this morning," she said quietly looking at him carefully for a reaction.

Josh sat the can of soup he had been holding on the counter and turned to face her directly.

"Do you regret what happened last night?"

That was the million dollar question, and Josh was still not confident of the answer.

"I feel like I should, I guess. I was so torn when I woke up this morning. A part of me was happy, happier than I had been in a long time, and you had everything to do with that being true. Then there was this part of me that felt very guilty..."

"I can understand that, Josh."

There was a long, silent moment after that where they just stared at each other. His mind drifted back to the night before, every touch, every kiss coming back to him in a flash ending with him pouring his seed into her womb. It had felt so right at the time, a moment he had been waiting for since he was a young man. His hands shook, and the powerful arousal that had claimed him before started to return. Meghan was so perfect, so beautiful, and he could almost sense her need like her fertile body was calling to him.

"Tell me what you're thinking?" she asked.

"Does it ever benefit a woman to asked that question?" he replied with a wane smile.

Meghan chuckled softly taking a tentative step closer to him.

"I know what I've been thinking about since I got up this morning. I've been thinking about you...How good it felt to be with you last night...How good your hands felt on my naked body...How good it felt to take you inside me..."

The words poured like honey from her lips, and as she whispered them into the electrified air, she started to unbutton her blouse slowly, one button at a time. Josh licked his lips, feeling his pulse begin to race. Meghan's hands worked each button free, revealing more and more of her naked skin. He could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and halfway down the white skin of her chest came into view, such a contrast to her exposed tanned areas.

"If you're trying to seduce me I gotta say you're doing a damn good job," said Josh tightly.

Meghan smiled, setting the last button free so that her shirt drifted open. Her large, round breasts so high and firm on her chest were released to the air looking even more desirable than they had in the semi-dark of the guest room. Josh couldn't take his eyes off her perfect mounds, dark nipples so hard and swollen practically begging to be sucked. Her footsteps carried her to within an arm's length of him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds