Midnight Sunrise

"I want you, Josh. I want to bring your baby into this world, our baby, and I think you want the same thing."

"Damn...Meghan...I do want that more than you can know..."

"Then take me...make love to me...right now...Please, Josh..." she begged softly.

He couldn't have resisted her if he wanted too and he knew it. In an instant, his arms were around her, pulling her to his chest where he covered her mouth in a warm, passionate kiss.

They fell back against the counter their lust and desire rising quickly into a bonfire of needs that threatened to consume them both. Josh pushed her blouse off her shoulders and had her amazing young tits in his palms a heartbeat later squeezing them tight before bringing his lips down over her stiff nipples. She cried out in ecstasy when he pulled all that turgid flesh into his mouth, sucking and licking them, biting at them. Meghan's moans spurred him on, and his hands slipped down to slide across her tight ass cheeks before he brought them back in front to unbutton her shorts, dropping them unceremoniously to the ground. His fingers quickly found their way into her panties, pushing past the slick, wetness of her labia to gently probe inside her quivering vagina.

"Oh! Josh...Do you feel how ready I am? My body needs you so bad, Baby!"

Her panties hit the floor to pool on top of her discarded shorts. Josh lifted her with surprising ease turning and placing her on the kitchen counter behind him. Meghan's breathing was coming in shallow gasps, and she took her tits into her own hands playing with her sensitive nipples while she watched Josh untie his cotton pants and remove them. He was naked underneath, and she drew in a breath when she caught sight of the whole reason she was on that counter, Josh's hard cock swinging back and forth.

He moved between her legs, spreading them open and letting the big, mushroom-like head of his prick rub on the slippery entrance to her pussy.

"Do it Josh!...Take me...Don't you want to see my belly big with your child? Suck my swollen, pregnant tits? Taste the milk from my nipples?"

"Oh...fuck...YES!" cried Josh ramming his cock fully into her with a single thrust.

"OH! JOSH!" screamed Meghan feeling herself penetrated to her core.

Josh had never felt anything like this before, not this intense. Meghan clung to him, and he felt possessed by madness, a driving need that left him empty of rational thought. He drove himself up into her dripping, tight pussy while her cries filled his ears. She begged for more dragging her nails across his back, mixing pain with the blinding pleasure of their coupling. He grunted like an animal holding her head, Frenching her willing mouth with frantic kisses. Sweat poured from their writhing bodies, and the heat grew ever greater between them.

"So good...so deep..." moaned Meghan into his ear.

He pulled back enough to look into her eyes and imagined they must be mirroring the crazed look of his own. They kept staring into each other with the need to release getting harder and harder to deny.

"Meghan..." he gasped out in a strangled voice.

"Inside me...Give...Ah! God! Give me our baby, Josh...Come inside me..." she answered in a voice cracking with emotion.

"Ahhhh! Meghannnnnnnnn!"

He never imagined he could ejaculate as hard as he did then, a surge that seemed to erupt from everywhere in his body at once. Meghan's eyes went wide as his penis swelled, even more, letting out long ropes of sperm-filled semen deep into her body.

"I feel it, Josh...God! Your cum is so warm! I feel it! Giving me our baby! YES! YES! YESSSS!" she cried, joining in the moment by creaming his spurting cock.

The kitchen had excellent acoustics, and it echoed back the labored sounds of their breathing as they held tight in the aftermath of their joining.

"That...was...Shit, I can't even describe it," whispered Josh.

Meghan didn't try to put it into words but just kissed him instead. A slow, gentle, loving kiss to put the finishing touch on a perfect point in time.

"This cabinet is hard. Think we could keep this going in a bed?" she purred.

"I think I could arrange that..."

If Josh had figured on getting any more work done that afternoon, he was sorely mistaken because Meghan seemed to be proceeding on the idea that the more of his cum she could get inside her the better off they would be, and she worked diligently at that enterprise. Hours later, they lay in his guest bed covers kicked off on the floor both exhausted from their passionate love-making.

"I'm going to have to go pick up Katie soon," she said, running her nails across Josh's hairy chest.

"I think I need a break anyway. I'm not the man I used to be...You keep this up you're going to put me in an early grave."

Meghan laughed, swinging her legs onto the floor and reaching for her panties.

"We can't have that so I will give you a break for now."

"What about Travis? Veronica may be gone, but aren't you worried he might catch us?"

"Not really. He is hardly ever home anymore anyway, but I tell you what, Josh. If it's at night and the coast is clear, I'll turn on the floodlights so you will know."

"So, I just look for the sun to come up in the night?"

"Exactly," she nodded, leaning down for a kiss.

Josh got up to let her out watching her walk away with a sigh. His die was cast now come what may, and surprisingly he found himself at peace with the idea.

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON -

Christmas had always been Josh's favorite time of the year. As a child, he had loved everything about the holiday from the sights and smells to the presents under the tree. He had insisted every year that they throw a Christmas party and invite the neighbors and though Veronica's enthusiasm for it in no way matched Josh's she went along with it nonetheless.

The house was full of guests milling around drinking up Josh's champagne, but there was so much camaraderie he didn't mind in the least. Veronica had hired a caterer, and the kitchen was bursting with exceptional food. Christmas music played over the stereo system accompanying the cacophony of overlapping conversations.

"I was just telling June here that this may be your best party yet!" slurred George Farmer.

It was clear from his impaired speech that he had already imbibed more than was good for him.

"Thanks, George, that's very kind of you to say," said Josh tapping his champagne flute to George's in a mock toast.

Out of the corner of his eye, Josh could see Veronica gabbing with two other ladies, both of whom worked in the legal profession. He could only speculate at how boring that conversation must be to the uninitiated.

He didn't hear the bell over all the crowd noise, but someone nearer the door must have because he saw the edge of his front door sweep open, and seconds later Meghan Owen walked into the living room wearing a cocktail dress that drew more than a few appreciative looks from the other men nearby.

"Excuse me, George, I have to welcome a new guest."

Josh wasn't sure his excuse even registered on poor George, but he couldn't have cared less as he walked away.

"I was starting to worry you wouldn't make it," he said to Meghan.

"My babysitter was late, but I wouldn't have missed this party for the world."

"Would you like some champagne? You might want to get it now. The way George Farmer is going there won't be any left soon."

"I was hoping we could speak in private for a minute. I have a gift for you if that's o.k."

He looked back over to where Veronica was fully engaged in her conversation and then took Meghan by the arm, guiding her into his private office and shutting the door.

"You're going to make me feel bad. I didn't get you anything," said Josh.

"I wouldn't say that you've been giving me quite a few gifts these past months."

Josh discovered that even at his age, he could manage to blush.

"Anyway..." she said, pulling the small rectangular box from inside her purse she handing it to him. He turned it over in his hands, raising an eyebrow before he removed the paper and lifted the lid. In the bottom of the box, nestled in some cotton, was a short, white stick that had a hole like a window cut in it at one end. Josh brought the box closer to his eyes so that he could make out the faint blue plus symbol that hovered in the window.

"Is this what I think it is?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes...Merry Christmas, Daddy."

"Oh...Meghan..."

Even though there was plenty of danger, they could be discovered Josh couldn't help but pull his young lover close for a sweet kiss.

"What did you tell Travis?"

This had been the matter of much debate in the recent past, but Meghan had figured that if one condom could fail, there was no reason another couldn't and that was all Travis needed to believe.

"That may turn out to be a special Christmas present for both of us," she said with a sidelong glance.

"How so?"

"I told Travis last week and not long after he didn't come home from work. I think the thought of being a Daddy a second time was just too much for him. He called me to let me know he was moving out, and since then he came back and packed his stuff. The rumor is he moved in with his secretary. An affair with his secretary! Can you imagine anything more cliche than that?... Anyway, his family was livid with him, but that didn't seem to influence him at all. The good news is that they are letting me keep the house. I think they are more interested in protecting their grandchildren than their deadbeat son."

"Sounds like you've had a full week."

"I'm just glad we don't have to work around him anymore. You can spend as much time as you like with our son or daughter when she's born."

"And with you?"

"That goes without saying," she replied with a flirty grin.

"So I guess champagne is out of the question. How about some fruit juice to celebrate the holiday?"

"It sounds perfect!"

Josh spent the rest of the party trying to keep a ridiculous grin off his face whenever anyone would ask him how his holiday was going. The one thing that threatened to spoil it was looking at Veronica. Try as he might, there was no getting around that what he had done with Meghan violated every promise he had made to her, and he had too much character to take that lightly. The guilt almost threatened to overwhelm the happiness that he had been feeling earlier, and by the time the party had wound done, and people were leaving, he realized that he owed her the truth.

After the last party guest had walked out the door, and the caterers had cleaned up the bulk of the mess, Josh stood in his den tapping a flute of champagne with one finger when Veronica came in from the kitchen.

"Another successful holiday bash. I think the neighbors went home sated," she said.

"I think so, except for George Farmer. Last I saw him June was holding his head while he threw up in your rose bushes."

She sighed, "It's winter the rain will wash it all away."

"Thanks for letting me do this. I know you don't care much for parties."

"I was never very social..."

"That's not true. When we first met, you were the life of the party."

"People change..."

Josh took a long drink from his glass, feeling the alcohol burn down his throat, "Yes...Yes, I suppose they do."

"I spent some time earlier talking to our next door neighbor."

"Yeah...and what did you and Meghan talk about?"

"Did she tell you about what happened with her husband?"

"Sad business, but I can't say I'm surprised. He struck me as a big kid who even at his age wasn't ready to grow up."

"All through the conversation, I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. Glowing."

"She's young. All young women glow."

"Not like this...if I didn't know better I would say she's pregnant."

Josh almost choked on his champagne.

"Well, if she is that may be why Travis hit the road. If he couldn't handle one kid, I don't know how he would deal with two."

He crossed the room to pull the last champagne bottle from the ice bucket where it sat on the corner of the bar, slowly pouring those remnants of it into his glass.

"It's your baby, isn't it?" she asked quietly.

The empty bottled settled back into the ice with the soft clinking of frozen cubes against the glass sides. Josh swirled the golden liquid in the bottom of his glass, watching the bubbles break the surface.

"Yes..."

He turned to face his wife, who stood impassively in the middle of the room.

"You hate me right now," he said in a tired voice waiting for the subsequent explosion.

"Would you feel better if I did? If I ranted and screamed and threw furniture at you?"

"I deserve it."

"It would be Hell on the furnishings though, and I loved decorating this room."

Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes, and Josh blinked them away, trying to keep his voice calm.

"We were special together once...weren't we..." said Veronica, and now she was starting to tear up.

"I remember you coming out of the library outside Compton Hall the first time I ever saw you. I could hardly make out your face behind that stack of books you were carrying, and then you dropped the whole pile all over the steps."

"You came and helped me pick them up then carried the bulk of them back to my dorm for me."

"We got coffee at that diner on the edge of campus and talked until two in the morning."

"I thought you were so handsome, dashing, like a hero from some pulp novel."

"I'm sorry, Veronica."

"We both have things to be sorry for, Josh. I'm sorry for not being honest with you about the direction I wanted my life to take...I...I didn't want to lose you back then, and I knew if you thought children were never going to be in the cards I would. I was selfish..."

"I could have spoken up...forced the issue...I was a coward...It was easier for me just to let things roll on as they always had then confront how I felt."

"We're quite a pair aren't we," she said the tears falling freely now.

"So what do we do now?"

"Do you love her? You know what that's a stupid question, never mind. She's about to be the mother of your child, of course, you love her..."

"I've never stopped loving you, Veronica, but things haven't been right between us for a long time. I think we both know that much."

Veronica reached up to dab the tears from her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"I think maybe we need to try being apart for a while. You can try being a father, see if that suits you better, and I can finally focus on my career without worrying that I'm letting you down."

He felt a sob escape him whether he wanted it to or not. The pain she was feeling was written on her face even if she had managed to keep it out of her voice, and he could see the magnitude of the sacrifice she was willing to make for him.

"Is that what you want?"

"Honestly, Josh, I think we both stopped living for each other and started living in spite of each other years ago. If our love ever meant anything, we have to be willing to let ourselves be happy. Besides, I know you're going to be a great father, and I would have been a terrible mother."

"I think terrible might be a stretch."

"Oh...I don't think so...I can't even stand it when those kids walk on our lawn."

"I don't...How do you want to..." Josh stumbled over his words, not sure how to move forward.

"I think I'll go back to L.A. for a while. I can stay with my cousin and work out of the firm's office there...We can talk...See how things go..."

He didn't know how to answer. She was offering him the easy way out, not making any waves, giving him a gift that he could never match in return.

"I guess that works..."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm beat, and I have a ton of depositions to go over tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Josh."

She started for the stairs, but his voice stopped her as her foot touched the first one.

"Veronica?"

She turned back briefly, and for a second, he could almost picture her precisely as she had looked outside that library on a cold December night.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Josh."

He watched her go and downed the last of his drink. It seemed best to sleep in the guest room tonight, and that's where he headed. As he lay in the dark staring at the slowly turning fan in the ceiling, he wondered at where his life was going, and whether in the end, he had made the right decision.

EPILOGUE -

Summers around these parts could be brutal, and this one had been no exception. Josh stood on the sidewalk, holding Katie's hand while they waited for Meghan to catch up.

"I'm hot," groused Katie.

"I know, Sweetie. Here..." said Josh offering her a drink from his water bottle.

"Mommy is so slow. We will never get to the park."

"I heard that! Why don't you try pushing this load?" said Meghan as she came up behind them with her fingers wrapped around the handle of a large baby stroller.

"Would you like me to take over?" asked Josh.

"Thanks. Your son is a bit much some times."

Josh bent over the canopy to look at his little bundle of joy. Well, a bundle of joy anyway, being almost ten pounds at birth, Timothy was anything but small.

"Hey! Little man..." he said, reaching in to adjust the round cap on his head.

"I wish Timothy could play right all he does is lay there," said Katie peeking over the edge of the stroller.

"Give him time. Someday he is going to be bigger than you," promised Meghan.

They started again with Josh pushing the stroller this time, Meghan by his side, laying a hand on his arm and briefly rubbing her head on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking?"

"Does it ever benefit a woman..."

"Careful! Remember where we went the last time you said that."

Josh laughed, "I just thought what a beautiful sunrise there was this morning."

"Doing Timothy's morning feeding has its advantages."

"It wasn't the most beautiful I had ever seen, though. I think that may have been one I saw once in the middle of the night."

She placed her head against his shoulder again in a sign of affection, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds