Mike & Savy Ch. 03

__________

That's how it went for Savy and I over the next few weeks. We settled into a routine, as if there was no other way for us to live. She would go to her classes and I would go to my job during the day. All it took for me to be next to her was to close my eyes, for even the briefest moment.

She usually finished her classes before I could take off from work, so she'd go back to her dorm and either work on some assignment or study. She got to know Amy a little bit, but they never hit it off completely. I was glad they got along at least, remembering how poorly I got along with my freshman roommate.

I think one thing that did make her more comfortable in the dorm and at Maryland in general was the sheer diversity. It's not that she only wanted to get to know people with a similar family background, though she was happy to meet a few Filipinos there. Savy was always the different one back home and whether people accept you or don't, being "the one" of anything is always hard. I think she was just more relaxed meeting new people when everyone was the different one.

At some point in the evening, she'd text me or call me and I'd drive over to campus. Sometimes we'd stay on campus and she'd treat me at the dining hall or we'd just walk around.

The University of Maryland is a beautiful place in the early fall. The temperature has cooled down from the unbearable heat of the summer and evenings can even get a little chilly, signaling football weather is on the way. There's almost never a time when students aren't out on the mall or other grassy areas, kicking a ball or playing Frisbee.

New couples would sit on the edges, captivated by their newfound love and oblivious to the running and hollering of the people around them. All across campus, walkways break off from the main paths, providing secluded benches. Just before the leaves start changing into brilliant oranges, reds, purples, and yellows, they turn this wonderfully deep green, setting off the red bricks and white trim of the Georgian buildings on campus. It's a special place.

Every night, we'd go back to my apartment. With actual paychecks rolling in, I was able to start buying some real furniture for the place. Savy picked out most of it, of course, including an actual dining table and a larger sofa for the living room. If we hadn't eaten dinner on campus, I'd usually throw something together for us and we'd sit and chat around the table, me doing my best to ensure that she never stopped smiling.

I loved her smile more than life itself. I could live off of it alone, no need for food or water.

Before long, we'd be curled up on the couch, under a blanket, watching TV or a movie. We never really paid attention unless it was an O's game and even then, we often got rather distracted.

Savy was an incredible kisser. Her lips were pure perfection. Sometimes she would kiss me as if she were starving for my touch. Other times she kissed me so softly, I could barely tell we were making contact. It was as if she read my mood and had the exact type of kiss ready.

At some point every evening, one of us would be just about ready to nod off and the other would take the other's hand and we'd walk to the bedroom. We never felt the need to rush anything. We both seemed to have this innate sense that there would be time for everything with each other. Every night, we fell asleep together. We would hold each other in our arms or she would cuddle, with her back to me, as close as she could get. As long as we were touching each other and with each other.

By October, my friends, both at work and in my graduate program wanted to know where the hell I was spending all my time. They'd seen the change in me; it was pretty obvious. Finally, my good friend Jeff, a fellow Maryland graduate that I'd known since my freshman year said that I absolutely had to be at the next happy hour, or he was gonna storm my apartment with twenty people and a keg.

When Savy and I were on the sofa that night, I asked her if she'd like to go with us. I'd make sure we went somewhere that she didn't need to be 21 to get into. She said that of course she would. Since none of my buddies knew me from high school or earlier, we wouldn't have any issues. I would simply introduce her as my wonderful girlfriend.

The next day, I texted Savy to tell her I'd pick her up at 6pm to go to happy hour. When I pulled up to her dorm, she wasn't out front, so I sent her a quick message to let her know I was there. I was just looking up from my phone when I saw her walking towards me, wearing an incredible royal blue sundress.

I was completely transfixed.

Her hair flowed freely around her. The dress had small sleeves, but left her svelte arms uncovered. The neckline was cut into a moderate V, revealing the wonderfully shaped valley between her breasts. Below, the dress clung spectacularly to her waist before curving over and accentuating her hips. It was cut around her knees and blew gently in the breeze. Her legs were graceful and smooth. She wore a pair of black sandals to complete the ensemble.

I couldn't even check to see if any other college guys were looking her over; I was too busy drooling on myself.

Savy knocked on the window.

"You gonna let me in?"

I'd been so mesmerized, I'd forgotten to unlock the door. I fumbled around a bit before I finally did so and she smoothly slid into the passenger seat.

"Savy, you're... unbelievable."

"Oh, is this not okay? Should I change?" She was teasing me and having quite a good time doing it, too. "You're doing okay yourself."

I was in my usual attire for going out: bootcut jeans, an untucked dress shirt, and a blazer. I thought it was pretty bland, but it was comfortable and got the job done.

Savy leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Ready?"

"Absolutely."

I put the car into gear and got us on our way. We pulled into the parking lot of the pub just off campus. Savy got out as I turned the car off and waited for me at the front of the car, holding her hand out to take mine. I reached out and our hands touched, but before she could start walking towards the pub, I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"I love you." I smiled at her and reveled in her wonderful dark eyes.

She ran her fingers through my hair, brushing a loose bit behind my ear, before pressing her lips against my cheek and whispering, "I love you, too."

We walked inside, hand in hand.

Right after we stepped through the door, I heard a loud chorus of "Mike!" coming from across the pub. I made eye contact with Jeff and waved my acknowledgement.

As we made our way to the table where eight of my buddies were gathered around, I noticed that absolutely none of them were watching me. Every pair of eyes was firmly on Savy and who could blame them?

Jeff stood up and gave me a quick fist bump before stating the obvious, "Well now we know why we never see Mike anymore!" The entire group erupted in laughter.

"Hey Jeff, everyone. This is Savannah. Let's see here... Savy, this is Jeff, who you'll remember from me telling you about us nearly getting busted for drinking on campus, and we've got Ben, Danny, Ravi, Josh, Sung, Jim, and Jack Daniels. Don't worry, you'll figure out why we call him Jack Daniels." I pointed out each guy and Savy responded with a "Hi" and a smile.

Jeff offered up his seat to Savy and she nimbly perched on the stool while I stood behind her, one hand holding her hip. All the other guys already had their drinks. I ordered a beer and Savy got a coke. I wasn't gonna be the one to tell mom I got her pinched for underage drinking in a bar.

I'll admit, it was good seeing the guys again. We'd gotten through a pretty tough major together and while Jack was a bit on the bro side, they were a good group.

Most of the rest of the evening was the guys busting my chops for being domesticated, while fawning over Savy. Jeff, of course, was a gentleman and never made any jokes about never seeing me again now that I was spoken for. He'd been in a relationship with his girlfriend for years and knew what it was like. He inquired about Savy's major and how she was liking Maryland so far.

All in all, it was a good evening. Even when your entire life seems to revolve around one person, it's good to get out and remember that you've got a lot of friends in your life, both casual and close.

At the end of the evening, I settled up on our check and Savy and I said our goodbyes. Jeff walked Savy and I over to the door and gave Savy a hug, telling her it was nice to meet her. He then gave me a stern look and said, "You'd better not lose her, man."

"Don't worry, I'm not letting her go anywhere."

Once again, I took Savy's hand and we walked out to the car. A few minutes later, we pulled up to my apartment, which was now very much like our home.

We'd just gotten inside when Savy turned to me.

"It was nice seeing you in your element."

I chuckled, "I don't know about that, but yeah, it's good to get out with the guys every once in awhile. They were certainly more than thrilled that I brought you along, Miss Star of the Evening."

She blushed a bit, then pulled me down for a kiss. "Let's go to bed."

After changing and hopping into bed, we lay there facing each other, her lightly running her hand over my arm while I stroked her hair. Savy leaned closer and kissed me. Almost immediately, our tongues were exploring each other. Every kiss with her was as good as the first time.

After a few minutes, Savy broke the kiss and looked me in the eye.

"Mike, I'm ready."

She kissed me again and I felt her hand run down my arm, over my hip, and brush against my member. That tiny little touch was electric. She began tracing the tip of her finger, through my boxers, from the base of my shaft to the increasingly sensitive head. I groaned with approval.

My own hand began wandering and found the gap between her shorts and tank top. I slid a finger under her top, then my entire hand. The tips of my fingers brushed her skin, moving back and forth over her stomach, slowly inching higher up her body. Before long, I'd reached the swell of the bottom of her breasts. I traced the curve, from her ribs around to the gap between her breasts, and then to the other rib. It was agonizing. I wanted to touch her, everywhere, but I wanted to build her arousal, to ease her into this next step for us.

My fingers caressed closer and closer, moving almost randomly, barely skimming her soft and supple skin. Finally, my finger grazed her nipple. It sent a jolt through both of us. My fingers traced around, rubbing her areola, before closing on that firm nipple, like a gum drop just waiting to be devoured. She broke our kiss and moved her lips next to my ear.

"Yes, Mike."

I began kissing down her neck and to the top of her cleavage. I wanted to taste every inch of her. I slid down further, until I could lift the bottom of her tank top and plant kisses on her wonderfully flat stomach. I worked my way back and forth, from left to right, kissing and nuzzling. I could feel her hips gently rolling against my chest.

I took hold of her tank top and slowly pulled it upwards, revealing ever more of her spectacular body. The bottom of her breasts were in view and I kissed higher up her belly. It was agonizingly wonderful. Further and there her nipples were, a wonderful creamy pink and brown, set against her caramel skin. I continued pulling up and she lifted her arms over her head, allowing me to completely remove her top.

She brought her arms down and tugged at my own t-shirt. I raised my arms and allowed her to remove my shirt.

I wanted to feel her. I lowered on top of her and kissed her deeply. My tongue thrusting into her mouth, searching for her own. I could feel the swell of her breasts, soft and smooth, against my own chest. They were generous, but perfectly proportioned to her petite frame. With no top on, she still looked like she was wearing a push-up bra. Her nipples were two little hard points pressing against me. My erection was painfully hard, rubbing against her thigh.

I broke our kiss and worked my way down again, kissing her chin, her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder, the space between her impossibly perky breasts. And then I flicked my tongue across her nipple.

She moaned, "Mmmmmm."

I was instantly addicted to that sound, knowing that I was bringing her physical pleasure after all of the emotional joy we'd shared. My lips brushed against her nipple... and then I gently sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh... Mike..."

I focused on teasing her, letting her feel the difference in moistness and hardness between my soft, wet tongue, my moist and firm lips, then just the tiniest nibble from my teeth. After a few moments, I released her nipple and moved to the other side, ensuring that both of her breasts received proper attention.

Savy was running her fingers through my hair, gently tugging on the hair at the back of my head every time I flicked her nipple with my tongue or grazed it with my teeth. My own hands were busy running up and down her sides, occasionally helping to guide one of her breasts into my mouth. Each time one of my hands drifted down, I went further and further, brushing her hip bone, then her thigh. I allowed my fingers to begin sliding around the front of her thigh, towards what I knew I absolutely had to touch. My fingers were inches away from her. I could feel the line of her panties and I followed it down and around towards the inside of her thigh.

"Take off my shorts," she almost pleaded with me in a sensual, sultry voice.

I lifted my body above hers and sat back on my haunches. I dragged my fingers down her belly, that wonderful skin, until they hooked into the waistband of her shorts. She looked me in the eye and the corners of her mouth turned upward. Her hips lifted off of the bed. I pulled and the top of her pubic mound was revealed, a soft black tuft of hair visible. As I pulled her shorts lower, I let my fingers hook into her panties, too and they began following her shorts over her hips, past the curve of her rear. I could now see all of her. I finished removing her clothing, pulling her shorts and panties past her knees, then over her feet.

I held her leg in my hand and brought my lips to it, starting near her ankle, then kissing up her shin to her knee, then her thigh.

I paused for a minute to take in the view of this slender, sexy girl laying in front of me. Her long hair formed a bed behind her, with a few strands flowing down over her shoulders and around her breasts. Her waist pinched in from the bottom of her rib cage, emphasizing the shapeliness of her chest, then her hips curved back out.

Her flat stomach became her pubic bone. She was untrimmed, but clean, with soft wisps of black hair forming a moderately thin strip on her pubic mound. Her body was, in a word, spectacular. The valley formed by her thighs, practically invited me closer. The lips of her outer labia were smooth and tightly squeezed together. Her legs were thin, but toned, and felt good in my hands. Her skin was flawless.

She was the personification of sex, sensuality, love, and perfection.

I moved up to lay down next to her. I held her face in my hands, then kissed her, tenderly, but with increasing passion. Once again, my hands went to work. Down, past her collarbone, until I had her breast cupped in my palm. I fondled her until I could feel her pressing against me, knowing that she wanted more.

I released her and held out just one finger, drawing a line from between her breasts, down her sternum, past her belly button. Then I could feel the soft fuzz of her pubic hair and I wove my finger back and forth, as if navigating switchbacks on a mountain road as I descended into the valley. I wanted to touch her, feel her wetness, but not yet.

My finger traced along the line between her thigh and her nether region. I couldn't have been more than an inch away from her. Down, across to the other thigh, back up. Ever tightening circles. She was involuntarily thrusting towards me. Even if she had never done any of this before, and she had told me she hadn't, though she was on birth control, her body instinctually knew.

And then... contact. My finger touched her, right at the very base of her opening. I could feel how wet she was, as she leaked on my finger. Slowly, deliberately, I pulled my finger up. Ever so slightly spreading her lips as her legs parted, seeking more contact, deeper contact. I approached her clit and I stared directly at her face. Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth was parted and she was breathing quick, shallow breaths as her head tilted back against the pillow.

My finger was wet from her juices. I rubbed a circle around her nub, then back down to the very bottom of her vagina again. Slowly, so slowly, back up. This time two, tight circles around her clit. Back down. Up again. Three circles. I wanted her to feel like I was touching every part of her, but the sensations were varying.

A moan escaped her lips and she whispered, "Mike... Mike... Mike..."

She was completely flushed as I continued. Her breathing was rapidly increasing and I knew that this was exactly what she needed. Down. Up. Four circles. Down. Up. Five circles. She was so wet, I could feel her natural lubrication running down my finger and onto my hand. I was so hard, but first, her.

Savy was at her plateau and I wanted to push her over the edge. As I brought my finger back up her lips, I knew she was expecting more circles around her sensitive clit. When I reached the right spot, I slid my finger inside of her. She grunted hard and I immediately pressed my thumb against the hard little bud of her clitoris. I curled my finger inside of her, gently pressing the nerves of her G-spot and her clit between my finger and thumb, rubbing small circles.

Her orgasm hit her hard. Even with the buildup, she had no idea what it would be like. Her entire body went completely rigid. Her legs slammed together hard on my hand, sending pain up my arm. Her back arched off the bed. Her head snapped back and a groaning wail escaped her lips, "Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

I immediately bent down and covered her mouth with my own, probing her with my tongue. Her left hand grabbed my head and held me tight to her. Her other hand clutched at my back, scratching me a bit with her nails. I felt her vaginal muscles contract around my finger and then a rush of wetness running down my hand.

I held her tight until she came down from that high.

"Oh, Mike, Mike, Mike..." she cooed at me in between furtive, passionate kisses. She was glorious in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Never... felt... anything like that," she whispered to me. She was having trouble forming complete sentences.

She turned until she was facing me, her face buried in my neck and her warm body pressed against mine. I held her like that for quite awhile. She would gently nuzzle me and place small kisses on my neck and my chin. I ran my hand up and down her smooth back. After awhile, she pulled her head back and looked me in the eye.

In a soft, husky voice, "I want all of you."

Her hands reached down to the waistband of my boxers and she began tugging them down over my butt. I reached down with my free hand and helped her, pulling my member back so that they could slide down freely. When they were to my thighs, I wiggled out of them and threw them aside.

I had been rock hard now for the entire time we were in bed; I had no idea if it had been twenty minutes, an hour, or more. Nothing existed except for Savy and me, together, laying naked next to each other. As she pulled me back close to her, my cock brushed against her thigh and lurched.

I could feel her arm moving and then the tips of her fingers. Down my chest, past my lean stomach, briefly over my belly button. I could feel her run her fingers through my pubic hair and then one finger touched the head of my member. It was practically throbbing. Another finger, and another. Her hand had enveloped me and she just held it there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds