Mike & Savy Ch. 03

She leaned up and pressed her lips against mine. She kissed me and before I knew it, she was almost ferociously tonguing my mouth. Her hand squeezed a little harder around my cock and I grunted. Her skin was like velvet. Her long, delicate fingers, not quite wrapping all the way around me. And then she moved; she was stroking me, gently.

She had told me a few weeks ago that she had never even seen a guy naked before, but her instincts were perfect. Her hand gripped me, not too hard, but firmly. She slid it down my shaft, towards the base, pulling the skin tight at the head. Then she slid back up, covering the head with her palm, feeling the precum oozing out.

Her chest was pressed firmly against mine. I could feel her hard nipples. My heart was pounding against my chest and I could feel hers pounding against mine. She rolled back, from laying on her side, to laying on her back. Her legs spread, slightly, then more. I think I was getting high from the smell of her... her hair, her skin, her body exuding sexual desire.

I worked my way over and supported myself until I was above her. My legs were between her legs. She never released my cock from her hand. She just kept up her slow, rhythmic, steady stroking. I wanted to taste her skin, but she was so much smaller than me, I had to slide up. Her eyes were about at my chin.

I reached down with my hand and wrapped it around her hand, in turn wrapped around my shaft. I guided the head up to her lips, which were opening for me. My tip made contact and rested against her. Our juices began mixing with each other, lubricating us both. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. She released me and her hands encircled my back, then slid them down to my hips. She closed her eyes and pulled me towards her.

My head began parting her; I was pushing inside.

I stopped for a moment and she took a deep breath, then her hips thrust ever so gently upward, toward me. Her fluids were running down my shaft. I pressed more firmly and I was deeper inside her. I paused again, then pulled out just a little.

She whimpered. Forward. Deeper still. I looked down our bodies at the space between us. I could just barely make out myself disappearing inside of her. One more push.

I was completely inside her, my Savy.

The base of my member, pressing against her pubic mound. There was no space between us anymore. She was tight, incredibly tight. I knew she would be, as soon as I saw her perfectly sculpted nether regions. The smooth skin. The tightly pressed together lips of her labia. This felt so much better than anything I'd ever felt before. So tight, yet wet. She was the perfect home for me. She completely enveloped me.

I held still and bent my head down. I kissed her lightly on her lips.

I began to pull out. Her hands grasped desperately at my hips, "No... no... stay."

"It's okay, baby, I'm not going anywhere."

When I was about halfway out, I pushed back in. I was rewarded with her satisfied groan. Even when I was completely pushed back into her, I tried to push further, until I could feel that there was no more space to fill inside of her.

Gently, I began the rhythm of sex.

At first, when I retreated, she clung to me. After a few thrusts, she learned and let me create that space, knowing that I would thrust right back into her. A few minutes and her hips were thrusting back against me. I wanted this to last forever, but she was so wet, such a perfect fit for me.

I reached down with my hand and wrapped my forefinger and thumb around the base of my shaft, squeezing to try and slow my approaching orgasm. After I felt a little more under control, I started working into her again. With every thrust inside her, both of us moaned.

I watched as little beads of perspiration formed on her breasts, then ran down in between. We were picking up the pace, our bodies writhing together. I thrust into her, alternating between short, fast strokes and long, deep strokes. She spread her legs further.

I could feel my orgasm building. My balls were tightening against my body. I pulled out until just the very tip of my head was in and then thrust back into her, more forcefully than on my previous long strokes. Again.

I whispered into her ear, "Savy..."

She whispered back, "Inside me. Fill me." I couldn't hold on any longer, not with this gorgeous creature, my lover, commanding me, with her words and her body. I could feel every inch of her.

I reached down and grabbed behind her butt with my hands, bracing her. I pulled out one last time and pushed back into her as deeply as I could while pulling her to me. I had never been this deep. I groaned.

I exploded inside her. I came in spurts into her, my Savy, my lover. My vision went blurry.

Savy grabbed my hips and held me. "I can feel it. I can feel you," she practically squealed.

I lowered myself down, until our sweaty bodies were in full contact. I stayed inside her, bending my head to kiss her.

I broke and sighed, "I love you, Savy."

She nuzzled into my neck and cooed, "I love you, Mike... my Mike. You're mine."

She was right. I was no longer an independent person. I existed only to be hers. I couldn't be separated from her.

I slowly withdrew and her eyes went big. I was covered in the both of us and her now well-stretched vagina, was oozing sexual fluids which seeped out of her and ran down to her butt crack, then onto the bed.

I slid beside her, with my face next to hers. She turned and faced me, then pressed against me. We fell asleep in each other's arms, completely naked for the first time. Her skin, supple, soft, and delicate, touching me. Her hands drawing invisible figures on my back. Her breathing, short and shallow, warm puffs of air against my neck, then slowing and becoming deeper and more regular as she drifted to sleep.

Unconsciousness soon followed for me.

__________

The next morning, we woke up, exactly as we had fallen asleep. Her legs were intertwined with mine. Her arms wrapped tightly around my back, as if trying to pull me completely inside her. My right arm was under her neck, supporting her like a pillow, while my left arm was laying across her body, with my hand resting on one of her firm butt cheeks. I traced gentle circles, watching the rise and fall of her breathing under the increasing sunlight, until she awoke.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Mornin'."

"Good morning, my love."

"You really are mine," she whispered.

There was nothing else to say. We lay together, completely content, where we belonged.

My phone buzzed first, my morning alarm to get up for work. I silently cursed it. I could have spent the entire day, the rest of my life even, in bed with her.

I yawned and gave Savy a quick kiss, before sliding out of bed. We'd really made a mess of the place. I made a mental note to clean everything up before picking her up after her classes in the evening.

I padded towards the door, grabbing a clean pair of drawers out of my dresser on the way. Right before I left the room, I heard a, "Oh... cute butt," and a giggle. Damn that girl, she sure could make me blush.

After taking a shower, shaving, and brushing my teeth, I felt much more presentable. I headed back into the bedroom, where Savy was up and just finishing pulling a sweatshirt over her head. She'd been keeping more and more of her things here every week. I walked up behind her and pulled her close for a hug.

"Oh, you're not going to just stay naked in bed for me all day?"

She looked back at me and said, "Oh, well, if you insist," with a smile. She started taking her sweatshirt back off.

Regretfully, I told her, "No, no. You have class and I have work. Tomorrow. We'll have the entire weekend, just the two of us."

She pretended to pout at me, sticking out her bottom lip. Then she turned to face me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

After we broke, I said, "Ugh... I hate myself for being so responsible."

But, I was responsible and we got our things together, then headed out the door. I dropped Savy off at her dorm and after another kiss, was on my way to work. No, I wouldn't be accomplishing anything at all, because I could think of nothing but her, but I'd at least pretend to.

By eight o'clock that night, we were back in bed. We spent the entire evening kissing, touching, caressing each other. I knew that after her first time, she'd probably be a little sore, so I took it easy on her that night.

But on Saturday morning, as the sun crept through the window, I was inside her again.

She had spooned up against me in the night and when I awoke, to this luxurious girl laying next to me, I was instantly a steel rod. I ran my hand from her nipples to the tuft of hair above her slit. She moaned and pressed back into me. She was already wet and I easily guided myself into her, where I belonged.

I lost track of the number of times we made love that weekend. We didn't leave the apartment once. We never even put on clothes. Outside of quick trips to the bathroom, we were never even not touching. On Saturday, we made sandwiches for lunch and ate on the floor of the living room, talking and laughing with each other. For dinner, we simply had each other. I could live entirely on her essence.

On Sunday, we slept late, but I awoke to find her crawling on top of me, her long hair forming a tent around us. I lost all coherent thought when she reached down and grabbed ahold of me before sliding down onto my cock. I watched as it disappeared inside her.

That was the first time we came together, at the exact same time. I shot my sperm inside her while she arched her back and ground her hips against mine, with her clit rubbing against my pubic bone. Her hair dangled down her back, tickling my thighs.

By Sunday night, we were completely and utterly spent. We had given ourselves to each other in every way. We'd been siblings, brother and sister, the minute my family had adopted her. Then we'd grown to become best friends, sharing our hopes and thoughts with each other. Now we were lovers, completely engrossed with each other, completely unable to be apart.

Saying goodbye when I dropped her off on campus on Monday morning was an entirely different experience than any of our other goodbyes. There were no more nagging worries of if we'd see each other again soon. There was simply the resolute knowledge that we were no longer Mike or Savannah, individuals, we were always going to be Mike and Savy, together.

Have you ever been content in life?

It's easy to be happy from time to time, thrilled with the good times and pushing through the bad. But to be truly content, to have everything you need... that is rare, indeed.

By late October, the weather was cool, crisp. It was perfect for jeans and sweatshirts. Savy and I would hang out on the mall on campus in the early evenings. We'd help each other study, play Frisbee, or even hop into a pickup soccer game. Other times, we'd just pull a blanket around us and watch the world go by. When it was rainy or too cold, we'd sit in the student union. Every few weeks, we'd meet friends at the pub. We had a standing Friday lunch date with Jeff and his girlfriend, Mia, as she and Savy got along quite well.

Of course, Savy was doing great in her courses. I wouldn't let her grades suffer on account of me. No matter how much I wanted to be with her at all times, we both knew that she needed time to devote to her studies. I needed some time, too. I wasn't quite the student that she was, but I was pulling my weight in my graduate classes. Even work was going well enough, as more people got to know me and saw that I was capable of more than editing reports and taking notes in meetings.

The weekend before Thanksgiving break, Savy and I were packing things for the trip home to spend the holiday with mom. Inevitably, we got distracted, probably because she insisted on parading every pair of tight sweat pants or tiny pair of panties that she was packing in front of me. No, I wasn't complaining one bit.

We fell into bed with each other, naked. She must have been particularly wound up, because she immediately had her hands all over me and was lasciviously spreading her legs. I slid down beside her and placed small, tender kisses on her breasts, her nipples, her belly. Every few passes by, I'd flick my tongue across one of her nipples, which were standing up like little soldiers at attention.

I left a trail of kisses down her body, until her her soft pubic hair was tickling my lips. I shifted to the side and kissed the inside of her thigh, then the other. I briefly looked up and she was staring at me, her eyes as wide as I'd ever seen them. For all the times we'd made love, we hadn't been particularly adventurous. We didn't need to be, as we were completely fulfilled with just being together. As such, this was the first time I'd done this to her.

Savy opened her mouth to start to say something, but right as she did, my tongue made contact with her lips. I slid the tip of my tongue just the tiniest bit inside, then licked upward, the entire length of her slit, before flicking across her clit. The only sound she managed to make was, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I moved away and licked the inside of her thigh again, deliciously close, but not quite touching her now quite moist womanhood. Then the other side. Back and forth I went. I'd given her one taste of the feeling, but now I denied her.

Savy's legs clenched and unclenched. She repeatedly mumbled incoherent combinations of "yes, "Mike", "more", and other words I couldn't decipher. It felt like an eternity. I wasn't sure who I was torturing more, her or me. I couldn't restrain myself any longer and again, I tasted her. "Ughhhh..." she grunted in satisfaction.

She was the sweetest, most incredible taste I'd ever known. A seven course meal by the top chefs in Europe couldn't have compared. My tongue quickened its pace, working furiously on her, spreading her lips and reaching inside to her inner parts. Small flicks, darting in and out, then long, smooth licks from one end of her to the other.

I made a point with the end of my tongue and penetrated slightly into her, all the while reaching up with hand, caressing her nipples and fondling her breasts. I took my time with each technique, before moving onto the next. I wanted her to get just used to each sensation, before enveloping her in a completely different feeling.

Her legs were now pinching together against my head. I had to let go of her supple breasts and wrap my hands around her thighs, just to keep her from snapping my neck. As I felt her getting closer and closer to release, each lick, each flicker of my tongue got closer and closer to the firm little nub that I knew would set her off.

Savy was completely lost, her head was tossing, the hair that wasn't trapped under her whipping back and forth. I knew it was time. Just as I pulled my tongue away from its last touch, so tantalizingly close, I leaned closer and sucked her clit between my lips and into my mouth, then flicked my tongue over it.

Her hips shot up from the bed and it was everything I could do to hold on.

An orgasm crashed into her like a tsunami. Her face was frozen, her mouth open but no sound came out. She completely gave herself over to the tidal wave of sensations and my face was soaked with her juices.

Right as her hips began slipping back down toward the bed, I made my next move. While continuing to hold her now on fire clit with my lips, rubbing it with my tongue, I reached my hand up and thrust two fingers inside of her.

She shrieked and her hips shot straight up into the air again. I had her trapped between the overstimulation my mouth was providing on her clit and the pressure of my two fingers inside of her on her G-spot. She was completely blindsided and a freight train hit her, as a second orgasm ran over her. I nearly came myself, listening to her groans, her moans, and her squeals. She was completely incapable of forming words. Her mind and body were out of her control.

Finally her orgasm subsided and her body collapsed. She was breathing so hard and fast, I was honestly worried about her. She held her hand over her mouth, then gently bit her fist as mini-aftershock orgasms washed through her. I waited, what felt like hours but was probably just a few minutes, for her to regain control. When she did, she pulled me up to her and her lips met mine. She kissed me, voraciously at first, then softening into a more passionate embrace.

"Holy shit, Mike." Savy wasn't one for swearing very often. "Holy... fucking... shit."

Damn, hearing her talk like that after what I'd just done to her was an incredible turn on. I was already a rock, but now I was a titanium rod.

Savy reached up and brushed my hair behind my ears, then pulled me down to her.

"Fuck me."

My body almost gave out, hearing that command from her.

She was more than wet enough. I moved between her legs and she spread them before wrapping them around my waist. I was completely inside her on the first thrust, my balls resting against her butt. We both groaned together.

"Hard."

One word. I obeyed. I pulled almost entirely out until just the tip of my head was inside her, then I slammed back into her with everything I had. Her eyes shot open and she stared directly into mine. Again, out... and slam. She kept staring at me.

"Harder," her lips moved, but barely made a sound.

I pounded into her as hard as I could. Every time I had almost pulled out of her, we both thrust into each other. I rammed my hard cock into her and she forced her hips up into me. The sounds of slapping flesh and sloshing fluids were obscene.

She pulled me down to her and bit onto my shoulder. I barely even felt it, from the sensations that were coursing through my body as I railed into this petite girl underneath me. I was driven to try and break her in half with my cock, if I could. Sweat was building up on both of us and my heart was trying to explode out of my chest. This wasn't a pace I could keep up for long.

Her hips were lifting off of the bed, giving me an even better angle to drive into her. This was easily the deepest I had ever gone. I was afraid I'd hurt her from the pounding, but she wasn't going to be denied. With every thrust, she wheezed that one word over and over.

"Harder."

"Harder."

She was barely making a sound, but it sounded like a thunderbolt in my ear.

I could feel my semen starting to rise within me. My muscles were exhausted from giving her everything I had. She couldn't even form words anymore, she was simply gasping for air. Suddenly she closed her eyes and wailed

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

I felt her juices soak me amid the lewd sound of my cock pounding into her. Her vaginal muscles contracted around me as her body tensed. I convulsed inside of her, spraying my entire load throughout her gaping hole. When she felt the first burst, she opened her eyes and stared straight into mine, as I released the rest of my seed inside her.

Finally, I collapsed and slipped out of her, falling beside her.

I could hear nothing over the pounding of my heart. I tried to suck in as much air as I could.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and she was above me, smiling. I could barely make out her words, "My Mike... my Mike..." She cuddled down next to me and we slept.

The next morning, we never even said anything to each other. We were just smiles and kisses, touching each other's hands, quick hugs as we passed each other getting ready. We both went about our day.

The next few evenings, we were too spent from our weekend romp to do much. We held each other and slept in each other's arms.

On Wednesday, Savy texted me that she was ready to be picked up on campus, so I drove over. Savy met me at the door to her dorm, with a kiss, and we went up to grab some of her things for the trip. After putting them in the car, I asked Savy if she wanted to go for a walk and she said sure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds