Milking and Breeding Ch. 02

"moo, moooo, oh my gawd mooo" came outa my mouth. With that he slapped my right tit really hard, what a good fucking whore she is. I will enjoy my turn breeding her. My brain reeled hearing this and my pussy contracted in excitment and I pushed all sorts of cum out when it did. I heard Terrence say his turn and I was excited beyond all belief.

"Hey Mark, hears a number of a friendly Vet that will do your cows exam after we are done here, in fact you set it up and we will all go down and watch it together. I was stunned but I got even a bigger surprise. Terrence laid down next to me on the big ole king bed we have.

"Okay you slut, put your fuck hole on my big chocolate pole. I about fall off the bed trying to get him in me as fast as I could. He was going to actually breed me unlike the others who had only taken my ass. His nasty talk made me shudder with excitement and anticipation. I mounted him and thrush myself down his shaft as hard and fast as I could literally trying to feel like I was impaled on his shaft. I shudder and shivered and literally wet myself all over Terrence with a massive orgasm and a bunch of climaxes all rolled together. All the cum in my ass about sprayed out from all this and he did not care as he pounded into me.

"We have two more that have not sampled you yet. Do you all mine helping her experience her first triple penetration? I panic right there. There was going to be three huge black cocks stuffed into my mouth ass and cunt at the same time. I start mooing and shaking my head no, Terrence slapped me hard and said bad cow. I started to cry and that did nothing to stop what was coming. I realize I truly was nothing more than livestock to them at that moment to use as the saw fit.

I looked over my shoulder to see the one they call Big D lubing up a cock the same size as Terence and I felt Terrence pulling my ass cheeks apart so he could see his target. It was about this time Mark walked back in and stood smiling as I felt this cock slowly inching itself into my ass. I felt like I was being slowly stuff to the point of splitting open. In what seemed like ever for him to get all the way inside me, but it was in and I had two monster in me. So now I have two 10 inch black cocks buried to the balls in me. My hubby was clicking pictures and talking really nasty, I heard myself cursing and whining and even mooing as this happened.

Just as I was catching my breath I was told to open wide and felt a huge cock in diameter thank gawd it was not as long, It wasbeing forced into my throat. I was trying to mumble and breath through my nose and not pass out from what I was feeling. It was then I heard Terrence say something like okay men lets fuck this fuck cow. They started pounding away into me. I was overwhelmed but so intensely turned on I fucked right back the best I could. They lasted forever before they started cumming. It was like a cascade effect.

First to go was the guy in my mouth. He forced my head down to the point that he was shooting directly into my throat forcing me to swallow as fast as I could. While he was moaning and tell me to take his load, the guy in my ass started cumming. Gawd his hot cum filling me up was unbelievable and as his cock pulsed in me it was enough to set Terrence off and his cock started swelling up. As the guy in my ass pulled out Terrence started shooting so deep in me I am sure I am prego from that. Terrence pushed me off him. I laid there leaking from all three fuck hole. My ass was gapping open still I could feel in pulsating as it was shrinking shut. The cum I could not swallow and all I did I almost puked up from the huge load was literally leaking out my mouth as I laid there panting. Much to my shock, Mark grabs me by my hair and drags me to the edge of the bed and slaps me really hard and tells me I was not a good enough cow and maybe I should just be a fuck toy till I am prego and then stuffed his cock deep into my mouth and fucked my face so hard his saggy balls were slapping into my face.

Mark had never been that aggressive and harsh before I was shocked, turned on and waiting for more cum. When he was swelling up getting ready to bust his nut in my mouth he stuffed his cock all the way into my throat and emptied himself. I started to panic as I was running out air to breath but he held me there and kept shooting till he was done than just pushed me back and told Terrence "just take the cow home with you I don't want to see her till she is better trained or after work Monday which every is first."

With that Terrence grabbed me by the hair and half walked and dragged me out with no clean up or clothes. He scared the hell outa me as he told me I had to ride in the trunk unless I was willing to lick up any cum that dripped on his car. I chose the licking up and made sure to sit very still and in one spot so it was not all over. Fortunately there was not that much to lick up when we got to the Vet's as it turned out. More shocking was my husband was already there.

Terrence had me get out and get on all fours, right there in the main parking lot. Completely nude. He put the lead on and pulled me to get me started and shake me out the shock I was in. What the hell had I gotten myself into. This was not what I thought it was going to start as since it was a limited agreement. I seriously thought they were joking on the Vet part. I figured it would be one of their friends pretending to be a Vet, not a real one.

I was led around to the back of the building. Several people leaving the lot saw me. This turned me on because I love being displayed, but it also panicked me as how I was being displayed. It was very humiliating. When we got to the back there was an entrance there marked livestock. Terrence hooked my led on the spot for leads, petted me and told me be a good cow they will come get me in a minute and walked in the door. I was right out in the open to be seen by anyone pulling into the back parking lot. I was panicky and full of distress about what was happening.

Part IV THE EXAMINATION

The big overhead door opened I was fasten in front of. There stood a doctor - Vet and his assistant. The vet was a mid 50's, grey haired man. Nice toned body hidden under an opened lab coat. He had a clip board and a serious look. His assistant had to be no more that late 20's and a female. She was in a pair of jeans, heels a tight rib top and a lab coat that was open. She looked and said "oh great another one of these cows. They are a pain to exam and give their immunizations to. Well come on cow time to see if you can be bred and get milk for the baby." The doctor than goes that he noticed I did not have a nose led yet that it was unusual so I must be completely new to the herd. I about faint hearing about a nose led that meant like having a ring in my nose.

They unhooked the lead from the post and led me into a large room and stopped me on the big steel slab. They fasten the leads down and went to the wall and hit the button and it lifted me up about three feet. I figured for real cows this made it easier for the exam. I was shiver from fear and panic. To my surprise my husband and Terrence and the others were standing off to the side and Mark was recording all of this on video.

The first thing they did was pull my legs apart and the female tech put a long glove on, lubed it and precede to stuff her whole hand up in my cunt and massage and play with my cervix. I about fainted with how rough and erotic it was to know all those men saw a female stuff her complete hand in me. She pulled her hand out and got something from the table and came back and stuff her hand in me again and this time I felt something going inside my cervix. The doctor than made the note that the camera showed everything was healthy inside the womb and the cervix was healthy. Then the doctor came over and opened my mouth and did an exam in there. This went on and on. Everything was examined. I heard the tech say that she need to check the anal passage.

That perked me up until I saw the enema kit. She had like a huge bag with at least three gallons of fluids. She hung it up and stuffed the nozzle in me and let it pour into my bowels. I was in pain in a few minutes as more and more went in me. The tech was getting a perverse pleasure from this it sounded as she noted that she will need to get the hose ready to clean off everything after this comes out. I realized I was going to be held right there until I released it all over me and everything beneath me. I looked five months prego and in pain after all the fluids were in me and I was so embarrassed and feeling so humiliated in front of all the me than had been using me. I was getting the point of what Terrence had said that once I was fully into this I would think of myself as a cow and not a human most of the time or at least livestock of some type. This scared me. But before I could protest I release all over and I started crying uncontrollable. I looked at my husbands who did not move are stop videotaping. I was mortified, felt alone and felt like nothing more than a object to be used. I was losing all my interest at that moment in what I had agreed to. I wanted out

They ran a camera tube into my bowels like doing a colonoscopy but with me being wide awake. Fortunately it was really small and not horrible but not great either. The exam was over shortly afterwards. I was led out to the outside pens and put in one by myself. I was cold wet and naked for anyone to come stare at. I hide the best I could. After what seemed forever they came and got me and led me back to the vehicle and put me in it. On the way back to Terrence's he was telling one of the others if I became a herd member permanently I would need hot iron branded and a nose lead so I would be controllable better. I was starting to cry again. What had I got myself into. It was not as erotic as I thought after visiting the dairy. What was worse still is I was extremely turned on and so confused on these conflicting feeling. I was getting to understand how easy it was to control me like this. I was understanding how Rose said it was easy to become a cow at first as "they" took away all you identity at first.

The weekend went by faster than I thought it would. I was taken under the wing of the herd mistress. She was 5-7, maybe 175 lbs, with monstrous tits filled with milk. You could tell that at one time she had one of those legendary hour glass figures. She could not have been over 30 by much. She told me her life story as a way to help me relax I am sure. The short version is she was 17, strung out, selling herself on the streets for her next fix. Terrence took her in and straightens her out and got her clean. In exchange she had agreed to become a milker. She has been here since and was the first to move from a milker to a hucow. She explained the difference on these to me. Told me she had been bred multiple times.

She was the one that stripped me naked and cleaned me up. As we were in the shower I looked her naked body over as she bathed me and talked. She had been branded with a hot iron on her left ass cheek. Out of her ass was a cow tail butt plug. She wore what best can be described as high heel shoes that look like Hooves. She had two are three tattoos. I also notice her nose had been pierced and a big ring of like 2 inches in it. What really caught my attention was her pussy. It was pierced four times on each outer labia with small hoops through them. Through the hoops ran a lock, in essence locking her pussy shut from being used. Her hood and belly button were pierced also.

It was about this time I notice she was rubbing and fingering my pussy as she was still talking to me. I had totally zoned out looking at her. I could not resist any longer and did something I had never done before. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to me and kissed her wet deep and long. I have no idea why. Whether it was her looks, her words or the totality of everything that was happening, I wanted to hold her kiss her and be close to her at that moment. I felt lost, confused turn-on, and excited all at one time and she was there and I need something that moment for security and release.

She whispered in my ear after the kiss to spread my legs further apart. I complied as she stuffed two fingers, than three fingers into my waiting needy pussy. She dropped to her knees and started licking and sucking my clit. I was leaning against the wall of the big rain forest shower. My back was arched, my eyes closed and I was imaging how I would look if I was like her. As I was doing this I kept feeling like I was getting stretched and filled. I opened my eyes and looked down. I gasped; she had her whole hand inside of me ramming it in and out in long stokes. My body was tingling all over, my knees felt weak, I was breathing faster as I watched her in amazement and pleasure. She stopped licking my clit long enough and asked if I want her to wiggle her fingers up inside me instead of a fist. All I could do is barely nod yes. She wiggled her fingers and every now and then grabbed my cervix with her fingers and played with it and tugged it. I about passed out from the pleasure and the massive reactions building in me. She must have seen it in my eyes as she literally bite down hard on my clit as she sucked it into her mouth I start cumming and then climaxing and then orgasming and slowly slide down the wall. It was so intense I wet myself squirting all over than peeing.

After I was done I just laid there on the floor of the shower area. She continued to ravage me for a while longer. Then she got up, went out and in a minute came back in with a towel with something wrapped up in it. Okay sweetie time to get your tail in was what I heard as she came back. Grab your cheeks and pull them apart. So I am lying on my belly still wet from the shower. I am still recovering from the intensive reaction to her playing with me. But I do as I am told I spread my legs some and pull my ass cheeks wide apart for her. She lays the tail and a tube of lube on my back. She dries me off, lubes the tail and begins to fuck my ass. I start cumming and all I hear is myself saying "Oh gawd". After what seemed forever I felt a fullness and heard her say I looked hot tailed.

Eventually we moved to a dressing area. She told me Terrence had bought me some hoven shoes. She helped me get them on and help me stand up on them. They felt so weird. I looked in the full length mirrors and was amazed I was even standing on them. She got her Hove shoes on and then turned and said one last thing and put a collar type thing with a led ring on it. We headed down this long wide hallway. I asked where it led and she said to a building behind Terrence's house that the cows are kept in. It was milking time and so I get to dive right in for the weekend. As we walked she explain that since I was without milk and new I would only be milked five times a day for no more than half hour each time. She told me that she is milk seven to eight times depending on her milk load and is milked until all the milk is emptied out of her udders.

When we got to the building and went up stair as it turned out the hallway was really a tunnel, Terrence was waiting he led me to a machine and said I would be next to the lady that had been helping me. I was led to a contraption that I stood behind. I bent over at the waist till me shoulder area was resting on a padded bar. A strap was placed across my back binding me in place. That a small bucket filled with liquid was raised up so my breast were dipped into a solution. Once the was done the milker was hooked up. Right next to me was the Herd Mistress. The same was done to her. Once the milker start she sighed and you could see the milk flowing out for her udders as she had always referred to them.

After a few minutes my nipples and breast started to hurt since there was no milk. I motion like I was told and the milker was disconnected and a cream was massaged into them. Than to my delight, Terrence walked in completely naked with a huge rock hard cock. Ah the new cow in the herd needs broken in does she. The other cows all moan are shook their head yes. I was excited and scared as I did not know for sure what that meant. I found out quickly I felt my tail being moved aside and the hugest dick I had every felt was stuffed into me. The guy groan and comments that I was the tightest cow cunt he had ever been in. As I let out a screaming moan Terrence filled my mouth with his cock. This start a non-stop fucking in my mouth and cunt that lasted till I had seven loads dumped in my cunt and three in my mouth and throat. When they were finally done with me the other cows were coming back in for the final evening milking and I was being hooked back up to be milked again. I had cum dripping from my mouth and cunt. Once the milking start the tail plug was removed and someone started in on my ass. So it went for another 30 minutes of mouth and ass. When I was finally completely release I was dripping cum from my mouth, ass and cunt.

The herd mistress help me to the showers and her and another cow cleaned me up in a very sexual way. Both of them were licking and sucking the cum off and out of me. Than they bathed me and put my tail back in and took me to my stall area. I removed my hoof shoes and laid down and fell fast asleep. The rest of the weekend was made up of milking and being fucked. I was overwhelmed and was in a non-stop state of arousal. My mind was reeling with all of that was happening to me.

As I lay there waiting to fall asleep the first night two things, well many things ran through my mind. The first and scariest was I was now sure that I had to be pregnant. No reason why, but I figure it was about right in the month and I had had so many loads shoot so deep one of those little swimming bastard had to find and egg somewhere. It was probably irrational and all but that thought kept coming back. I could close my eyes and almost feel the big cock of this one stub slide down my throat. I am not talking just a little. No, this guy's cock was so fucking long that I am sure there was at least 8 inches down my throat. I shudder in climax the first time he swelled up in my throat right before he shot his load. It was amazing feeling and he did it that way every time he use me, down my throat. I was looking forward to it every time I saw him. I had become so sexual depraved. The tits were now feeling like the udders Terrence called them. They did not hurt much. The nipples were puffy and swollen when done but were ready again by the time of the next milking.

The other thing I had to get use to was girl-girl play. I had done some of this in the past and enjoyed it. But here as the new cow and in training -trial I had to agree that I was available to anybody anytime for sexual use during the weekend. There were two young cows, as in 20's, these cows that would come and use me every chance they got. The herd mistress just smiled and told me to get used to it as if I joined the herd she would not stop them during the first year. This both scared me and turned me on. I learned to eat pussy in different ways I did not know you could. I did a lot of kissing and I had not really gotten into that with girls before, I was beginning to enjoy this part. The kissing was more soft and passionate. The oldest member of the herd loved to do long deep french kissing in the shower when I still had cum in me and on my face while she fingered my pussy. She would push me against the wall in the shower area and tell me to not move and start the kissing and fondling. She also liked one other kink she would do late at night both nights. This is only embarrassing because I actually kind of liked it as it was relaxing and I feel right back to sleep. So please do not laugh.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds