Milking and Breeding Ch. 02

She would come into my stale late have me get up and she would put a diaper on me and then she would sit on the bed and have me lay back down in my diaper and nurse on her breast . Her milk would let down and I would get amouth full and yes I would drink it. She fondled my tits and rub my pussy through the diaper. I normally would have a small climax and fall asleep. This happened both nights I was there. Apparently after I was asleep she would take the diaper off so I would not get in trouble for being clothed.

Sunday night, about eight, Terrence came and brought me my street clothes. On the way home he told me that is how it would be in his herd if I join him. Not as intense sexually as they were making me with child.

So to bring this back to the start, I am eight months pregnant with a child by one of the men that first time at Terrence's. During the months since I have had my milk come in and my breasts got huge and give lots of milk. My husband milks me seven times a day when he is home or I hook myself up since he can check cameras to make sure I am being a good cow. I work from home part time tele-commuting. I won't give up everything yet. I do not wear any clothing except on our outings to see old friends and go eat or shop. But when I am at the home I am not allowed clothing I have to have my hoof shoes and the new mitt's that make my hands look more like a cows. It does not matter who my husband has over. If I try to hide in my stall, the one he built in the garage, he will bring people in. Football season was the worse because every Sunday him and his buddies were always over to watch the games and I was expect to let them drink from my udder and fondle me during the games if they wanted. I do not talk when others are around as I am a cow and so I only get to moo and moan.

I also am a part time herd member - two weekends a month for Terrence. I go next month to the Vet to make sure my pregnant bull baby is doing okay. My mouth is only thing being used when at Terrence's now. The baby has already been adopted out so once born the baby will go to a new family. Once the baby is born and I get a recover period I have to decide to continue or not. There is so much I love about this. I love my huge udders and how it feels when they are milked dry. I find myself attracted to being bred over and over. There is also something so nasty erotic about being treated as livestock with no rights. I love to masturbate looking at my udders and my brand and tattoos and chastity pierced cunt (Another story on how these happened). I could easily become a cow on a regular to full time basis but I also have a family and I am not sure I want to give that up to embrace this craving and deep need to be a milk and breeding cow.

So I have a short period to decide now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds