Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07

She put the marker in this hand, which began shaking as Russell stammered, "What...I don't know what you're...what is the meaning of this?"

She began to laugh. "Guys, it's okay. It's me, Henry!"

Russell looked apprehensively at the other two. As silence filled the room, Lawrence laughed and said, "How much is Henry paying you?"

Grinning, she reached a hand towards Lawrence's crotch and felt the bulge that had grown there. "Could he ever pay me enough to do this?"

"It is Henry!" Morton shouted.

"Quiet down!" Hattie shushed. "We could still probably get in trouble if anyone found out I'm in her body." Henry noted none of them were looking at Hattie's eyes, but just openly stared at her tits. Even though he shouldn't like it, he did.

"Relax," Lawrence said. "The only other person here is Rick, and he's digging through files in the basement."

"Oh, Rick," Morton said with sympathy. "Should we let him in on this? He needs a win."

"Let's keep it to ourselves right now," Russell said, then reached out and began squeezing Hattie's breasts.

"Oh!" Hattie moaned. "Why does that feel so good?"

Encouraged, Lawrence slid up behind her and pulled down her skirt and panties. He began aggressively massaging her buttocks. "What about this? Does that feel good?"

Henry didn't know why but it did. Hattie reached for Morton's hand and dragged it to her pussy. Morton's hand took it from there.

Russell was still squeezing and fondling but slowed as he asked, "Henry? Are you gay? I mean, it's okay if you are but..."

"I'm not," Hattie moaned, loving the attention of hands all over her body. "It has something to do with being in this body I think. You've all got to try it out."

And try it out they did. They took turns fucking Hattie, then left poor Rick in the basement and went to their respective homes. They met up in different bodies throughout the night, changing regularly, behaving outlandishly, and making out every chance they got.

Rick, the firm's only associate, had finally found the paperwork his bosses requested, but was disappointed to see that they had all gone for the day. Hattie, the secretary, looking somewhat disheveled, had said they were all taking a half day and he could have the rest of the day off paid. Rick sighed. It must be nice to be partner. Fresh out of law school, he was still slaving away at the beck and call of those more experienced than he. Returning home early was not appealing however, as a cold, dying marriage awaited him.

Tori had married Rick halfway through law school. It seemed they had been in passionate love for five seconds, and then the honey moon was over. The pressures of school, impending debt, and now long hours at a seemingly thankless job had chipped away at a relationship that needed more time and effort than he currently had time to give. He knew he carried a large part of the blame, but Tori shouldered some of the burden as well. These days she just seemed to care about money, but refused to get a job and add to their small income. Instead, she pressured Rick daily to work harder so that he would become partner and eventually make something of himself. That was the nice way of saying it. Her way of saying it was more akin to making him feel like dirt, which had driven him to impotency. For a woman that he had originally been rock hard for, his dick now shriveled at her icy presence, a fact that he had once shared in a drunken post office outing with his bosses.

Rick arrived to an empty apartment, which was a pleasant surprise. Tori was no doubt out with her girlfriends spending money they didn't have, which would lead to the usual fight about how she was irresponsible and he was unsuccessful. His funk had fully set in as he landed on the couch, beer in hand. When he made his way to the bedroom, she still hadn't come home. It wouldn't surprise him if she was having an affair. It seemed they were both looking for a way out of this doomed marriage and one of them was just waiting for the other to pull the pin.

Morning light cascaded between the curtains, which caused Rick to stir under the covers. He felt a hand shake him gently, and his wife's voice said, "Wake up sleepy head. I have a surprise for you."

Rick briefly wondered if he could continue to feign sleep, because surprises from his wife were never good. He decided to just bite the bullet and rolled over. He blinked his eyes rapidly, not believing what he was seeing. His wife was wearing an aquamarine silk lingerie that clung tight to her. He eyed the visible points where her tits poked at the soft fabric and for a second, and thought he felt a flicker of life in his penis. It quickly dissipated as he reasoned his wife must just be doing this to torment him.

Tori looked at her husband with pity in her eyes, then handed him a blue pill and glass of water. "Here, take this. You're going to need it."

"What is it?" Rick asked, eyeing the pill suspiciously.

"Just trust me," she said coyly, then pursed her lips as a thought seemed to strike her. "You probably don't, do you. Well, hmm...how about you take it after I wrap my mouth around your cock?" She flung the covers off and started pulling down his boxers.

"Tori, what are you doing? You know I can't!" Rick argued as his limp dick came into view.

"That's what the pill is for, and if I'm remembering correctly, I haven't exactly done anything to bring the little guy to life lately. I'm going to try to make it up to you this morning." Without any further words, she lowered her pink tongue onto his penis and began licking up and down the shaft like it was the tastiest treat she'd ever come across.

Her sudden oral attention did not go unnoticed by Rick's balls, which started to redden as blood flowed quickly to the area. He thought he might actually be sporting a semi, and quickly swallowed the pill. "Tori, I don't understand? I thought we weren't working and that...well, that you might want a divorce?"

Tori pulled her mouth away but kept stroking his soft dick with her hand. "Rick sweetie, what I want right now is for that pill to kick in so I can get your dick as hard as it's ever been for me. Then I want you use it to fill every hole in my body. I'm so fucking horny for you right now and I need you to give it to me."

Rick reached out and touched his wife's face. They had loved each other once, maybe there was still hope for them. He leaned forward and kissed her. She tasted of fruity alcohol. "Are you drunk right now? Is that what this is about?"

"Wow dude," Tori said, then caught herself. "I mean, I did go out drinking last night, but I'm not at all wasted. I ran into your bosses at a bar with my friends, and they...um, they told me how you talk about me all the time at work and how you're still so in love with me. I felt bad for the way I've been treating you lately and this is how I'm showing you right now. So listen, if you're going to give me the third degree, you might as well pat me down." She removed the silky lingerie with a flourish, then took his hand and began placing it on different parts of her body. Her face, her tits, her ass, and finally she brought it to her pussy. She brought one of his fingers onto her pussy lips and let him feel her juices there. "Do you believe me now? I'm this wet for you. I want to feel you slide into me and pound me until I cum again and again and...oh!" Tori's hand had never stopped stroking, and she smiled at the new length she felt. "Well, someone's finally happy to see me."

Tori pushed her husband back, and then swung one leg over his body. She raised herself up and grabbed his now hard cock and slowly guided it into her. She began to rock slowly back and forth as he watched her movements closely, fascinated by the eroticism of it all. But when she began talking, he really started paying attention. "Oh Rick, your dick feels amazing inside me. It's so nice and hard. Oh yeah, give it to me you stud. Yeah, show me what I've been missing. Fuck me. Fuck me so good!" This continued for several minutes until Tori came loudly, filling their tiny apartment with a scream of ecstasy. Her reaction caused Rick's balls to tighten, and then he blew the load he had thought would never come again.

Tori rolled off him, both of them panting slightly. She picked up her phone and sat up to send a quick text. "Rick, that was really nice. I'm proud of you. I'm tapping out now. Hope you're ready for round two."

"Tapping out?" Rick asked, not understanding or caring in his present state. "Wait, round two?"

His wife smiled lovingly at him. "Yeah, round two. That little pill should keep the blood flowing down there for a few hours. Be sure to put it to good use."

"But...I have work."

"Yeah, don't worry about that. The guys in your office know how you'll be spending the morning." After saying this last sentence, his wife's eyes seemed to roll back in her head and she flopped back onto the pillow. A few seconds later Rick watched as she put a hand to her head as if recovering from a hangover. Tori's eyes expressed disgust and horror at her naked husband lying next to her. "What is happening right now? Did we have sex?"

Rick laughed, but stopped abruptly as he realized that his wife wasn't kidding. "Uh, well yes. You seemed, uh, really into it?"

She gave a derisive laugh. "How could I with that limp prick of yours. It hasn't been hard enough to penetrate me in months. Now what the hell happened? How did I even get here? The last thing I remember was being at a bar and then...this beautiful woman came up and said she knew me but I didn't recognize her."

Rick scratched his head. "Was that before or after you ran into my bosses?"

"Your bosses? I never met your..." Tori's voice cut off mid sentence and she remained perfectly still. Then with a loud gasp like she had remembered the importance of breathing, she moved again and began looking around inquisitively. "Wow, never can get used to that."

"Tori? What has gotten into you?" Rick demanded. He had appreciated the trouble she had gone to in coaxing his dick into action, but then to insult him like that, it was mean and unsettling.

Tori didn't answer right away. It seemed her breasts were distracting her because she was feeling herself up in front of him. After more than a few seconds had passed, Rick cleared his throat and her hands froze mid grope. Tori's eyes drifted to meet his and she smiled sheepishly, then dropped her hands quickly, causing her boobs to bounce before him. "Sorry about that. I just, I have really nice tits, don't I? Are you ready to fuck me again?"

"Tori, what the hell? Why did you just give me a shit about my erection problem after letting me fuck you, and then start feeling yourself up like I'm not in the room? Seriously, what has gotten into you?"

Tori took her husband's chastisement well. She didn't argue back, but instead, looked thoroughly chastised and submissive. She got on all fours and began crawling slowly to where he sat on the other side of the bed. "I'm so sorry Rick. I was bad. I've been bad for such a long time and I want to make it up to you any way you want."

Rick couldn't help but admire the shape his wife's body made, her back arched upwards, her butt sticking up high, the perfect position to take her from behind and...he felt his dick give another twitch. "Whatever pill you gave me, I think I might be able to actually go again here very soon, but why don't you start making it up to me by bringing me breakfast in bed."

Brief disappointment flashed across Tori's face, but it was gone a second later. She backed off the bed and stood up, looking thoughtful. "Yes, yes okay. I can work with this." She went to her closet and reached towards the back. "Okay, good, she remembered right." Tori glanced over her shoulder to see her husband watching her intently. "Close your eyes and don't look. I'll have a surprise for you in a few minutes."

Shaking his head, Rick closed his eyes. "I'm not sure I'm up for any more surprises this morning."

She took the outfit and slipped out of their bedroom, shutting the door as she went. She called from outside, "Stay in here while I make breakfast for you."

"What? Why can't I leave?"

"It's part of the surprise! Now stay put!"

Rick rolled his eyes and retrieved his tablet from his bedside table. He pulled up the daily news and several reports popped up about strange behavior from people worldwide. It seemed all celebrities were behaving scandalously. He clicked on one to read about two very famous actresses meeting up for brunch, nothing odd about that, but then they had started a public make session. There were several pictures and a video and he felt the start of an erection reappearing. The bottom of the article put it on pause however. The author of the article shared that this behavior seemed to be widespread and seemed to be affecting more than just celebrities. One growing theory was that people's minds were being taken over and controlled using a rogue computer program. The whole idea was preposterous, but...his wife was behaving quite strangely. He searched through more articles and found the name of the program in question. He searched Mind Hack and several stories appeared, but were already blocked from being read. Rick fumed at the government's obvious censorship of this, but it did provide credibility to something bigger happening. After a few minutes of scrolling, he found one that opened. It was a blog someone had written about their husband not being their husband. He was halfway through when he heard a knock from the bedroom door.

The knocking startled him, and he didn't know how to respond. After a few seconds, the knocking came again. "Who's there?" he asked.

His wife's voice, higher than she usually talked, answered timidly, "Housekeeping."

"Uh, come in?" Rick offered.

The door swung open and there was his wife in an outfit he had not seen since their first year of marriage. It was a sexy French maid outfit, so sexy that it was only suitable to wear in the privacy of their home. Her head was adorned with a white lace headband. She had clearly put on makeup in the bathroom as her cheeks were rosy and her lips were a vibrant red. The maid costume was skin tight with white ruffles on the sleeve, and went just low enough to barely cover her pussy. The front of a black thong was visible, and nothing after that, giving him a spectacular view of her long, sexy legs. She looked expectantly at him, and then Rick registered that she carried a tray with a plate of food for him. She tried to speak in a French accent. "Did you order room service monsieur?"

Rick laughed at her attempt to sound French. It was just as bad as he remembered from the first time she had worn it so long ago. "Yes, I guess I did."

She smiled sweetly and brought the tray to his lap. Tori had prepared him fluffy eggs and French toast with a side of bacon. She picked up the fork and stabbed a piece of egg, then lifted it to her husband's mouth. He opened and she guided it in, pulling it out as his mouth closed around the food she had lovingly prepared. "Do you like it?"

Rick couldn't remember the last time his wife had cooked anything this good for him. She tended to eat out a lot and the closest he got for food from her these days was cold leftovers. "It's really good!" he said as he took the fork from her and began cutting off a piece of the French toast.

She beamed at him. "Oh, I almost forgot the syrup." She ran out of the room and Rick watched her cute petite ass as she went.

While Rick was chewing, the article about Mind Hack came back to him. His wife's behavior made it seem very relevant. But it couldn't be real, and besides, why would anyone take over his wife just so they could fuck him. He was a nobody. He still had some of his looks but he was just a grunt in a small law firm, waiting endlessly for his chance to prove himself and move up the ladder.

Tori came back in with a huge smile on her face, carrying a bottle of syrup. When she was almost to him, she appeared to trip. The bottle tipped towards him and a large portion landed on his bare chest and began running down his stomach towards his crotch. "Oh merde! I am so sorry sir! Please allow me to clean it off you." She placed the bottle on the tray and moved it aside, then sidled up to him. She began slowly licking the syrup off of his chest. At first, her tongue poked out timidly, giving him goose bumps up and down his skin where her tongue lightly touched. But then her tongue came out further, and she began to make eye contact with him, watching him watch her as her tongue began to slide farther down and down.

Rick's hard on was back with a vengeance, but he stupidly pointed out to his wife a problem with her cleaning service. "I don't think you have to go much lower. The syrup stopped right here, above my dick."

She broke eye contact with him and looked down, noticing his obvious arousal. She resumed eye contact with him and without looking away, she picked up the syrup bottle and positioned the lip over his cock. She poured out a generous portion onto his now throbbing erection. "Oops," she said coyly. "Now may I clean your cock with my mouth sir?"

Rick swallowed hard and again had the brief thought that this was not at all his wife's normal behavior. He thought about asking her about it, but instead he said, "You may." Then he forgot to breathe as his wife's tongue was suddenly all over his cock. Over the next few minutes, she got every last bit of syrup, even what had escaped to his balls and run down his taint. She looked up at him when she had got it all and there was now a hunger in her eyes. Rick had managed not to blow his load, either because of the pill or the fact that this was already round two today. He grabbed her arms and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately, tasting the sweetness of the syrup still on her tongue. Then he rolled her to the side, knocking over the tray in the process.

"Sir!" she protested, looking to the side as if ashamed. "This is not appropriate! I am your maid!"

Rick smiled. "Yes you are, but you made a mess, and so I must punish you."

Tori looked at him expectantly, trying to mask her excitement at his words. "Yes sir, I understand. Please do as you will."

Rick forcibly turned her over and grabbed the sides of her thong. He yanked it down hard, pulling her towards him. She screamed at the suddenness of it, which Rick appreciated. "Life your ass up!" he ordered.

His wife dutifully obeyed, and he wasted no time thrusting balls deep into her. There was no resistance at all, she was so wet. "Oh yes! Please, more! Give me more! Fuck your slutty maid!" And for several minutes, Rick did just that. He stopped several times to slap his wife's butt hard on both cheeks, leaving his hand print there. Each time Tori moaned in ecstasy. She came multiple times by the time her husband finally exploded inside her. After he had finished, her knees buckled and she collapsed on the bed. "Okay," she mumbled. "I've had my turn. Next."

Rick's brain was in a lovely, post orgasmic state, but he heard his wife's strange words. "Honey, you're not making sense again?" And then he saw his wife's head twitch slightly, and then she pushed herself up quickly to a sitting position.

"What the hell is going on?" Tori yelled standing up and stepping in eggs. She spun around and looked between her outfit and her husband with a look of confusion and anger. "How did I get in this outfit? Did you drug me and then fuck me? Why does my ass...hold on." She walked briskly to the closet mirror and looked closely at her butt. "Why are there hand prints on my ass cheeks? Did you spank me after you drugged me?"

"Tori, you came on to me!" Rick shouted. "You were the one who brought me breakfast in bed in that old French maid costume you got forever ago. You were the one who sucked my dick and then moaned like a porn star every time I smacked your ass! I didn't drug you! I don't know what game this is but I don't like this part of it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds