Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07

"You fucking liar! I want a divorce!"

The words hit Rick hard. He had thought them as well, but now they were out there, out in the open. There was no taking them back. "So what was this? Just a last pity fuck session before we part ways? Why are you acting this way? It's like you're two different people." And then pieces fell into place. "Tori, wait? What do you remember?"

She pulled a bathrobe from her closet and put it on around the maid costume. She did not want him to see her in any sexual way ever again. "I told you, I ran into this woman last night at a bar who said she knew you, and then I wake up this morning after it looks like we had sex, and then...it's like I have a blank spot, and then I'm here feeling freshly fucked again with sore ass cheeks." As she recalled it, her anger mixed with fear. "Rick, what's going on? Why can't I remember? What did you do?"

"I think...I think someone is taking over your body with...some program that is out there. Apparently it uses Peace of Mind's cyber stuff in our heads and let's someone jump in and take control of our bodies." Even as he said it he knew it sounded crazy.

"Oh fuck you!" Tori said, allowing the anger to overwhelm her fear. "No one could do that? No one is taking over my body!" Her face jerked suddenly and it looked as though she would fall. Rick lurched forward to catch her, but she righted herself and looked at him slyly. When she spoke, it was not her voice, but that of one of his three bosses, Lawrence. "It's not just one person at all, but three."

Rick watched in stunned silence as his wife looked into the mirror again. She was back to feeling herself up in front of him, letting her hands explore every curve. She brought both hands to her nipples and pinched them hard. "Damn, your wife's tits are real sensitive. It's the one part of her body that doesn't feel like it's been used enough. Care to fix that?"

Tori started walking towards her husband, but he retreated. "I was right! This is nuts. First some questions. You're Lawrence, right? I recognize your voice."

"Gold star, Rick. Your prize is you get to fuck me."

"I hardly think I'm ready to..."

Tori's hand pointed low at Rick. "I'd say the pill is in full effect. Looks like you're more than ready to go again."

Rick looked down and sure enough, he was at full mast. Undaunted at this, he carried on. "Has it been you all this time? You said three people a minute ago. Don't tell me..."

"That's right. We've been taking turns. Russell went first and I'd say excelled at getting you nice and ready for us. Then Morton, who said he loved the spanking you gave him. He wouldn't shut up about it when he got back. Now it's my turn, and judging by what you're packing, I think it's fair to say you won't disappoint." Tori's body approached him.

"Wait," Rick said, his hands out in front of him, trying to keep her from coming any closer. "This is too weird. How come you don't sound like her anymore? And why are you doing this at all?"

Lawrence's voice erupted in laughter, a deep booming sound, then twisted Tori's head towards her bedside table where she had set her phone. "Guys, make me sound like her now."

Rick followed her gaze. "Why are you talking like someone's in the room with us?"

"Because in a way, someone is. Russell didn't send a text earlier, but made a call and turned the sound down. We could hear everything here, but you couldn't hear us. It has been very entertaining. I couldn't wait till it was my turn. As for the voice, I hopped in with mine because we knew you were getting suspicious, but might not believe us unless we showed you."At the next sentence, Lawrence's voice was gone, and Tori's was back. "As to why we're doing this, your hard work has not gone unnoticed by us at the firm. We also know your marriage has suffered because of it, and when we discovered this Mind Hack program yesterday, we saw a way to give you a well deserved bonus."

"I'm getting a raise?" Rick asked hopefully.

"Better," Tori answered, right before their doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that is," Rick looked at the door. "And what about Henry? Did he skip out on this?"

"Why don't you see who's at the door before I answer that," Tori said, winking mischievously at him.

Rick did a double take between his wife and the door. He quickly put on a pair of trousers and threw a white t-shirt on. He left their bedroom and approached their front door with caution. He put his eye to the peephole and felt confused for the hundredth time today. He stepped back, then opened the door for Hattie, the firm's secretary. She was holding one of their tablets, looking at it like it contained precious, top secret files, then eyed him expectantly. "May I come in Rick? The firm sent me. They want me to take dictation."

"Uh...won't you come in?" Rick offered, motioning her forward with a sweeping gesture. She strode past him and Rick was reminded of the time he had tried to downplay Hattie's buxom figure to his wife when she had been hired. His wife had been jealous at the time, thinking this attractive secretary would steal her man from her, but nothing had happened. But now she was in his house. Why had the firm sent her? "Hattie, I'm afraid this really isn't a good time. My wife is...ill and I need to...uh..." Anything else he might have said was forgotten as Hattie turned and started removing her red blouse right in his foyer.

"Hattie? What are you doing?"

"I told you," she said, getting on her knees in front of him and unzipping his trousers. "I'm here to take dictation." His dick sprang out her like a divining rod that found a promising water source. She wasted no time in wrapping her lips around it.

"What in the hell oh man that's nice," Rick got out, then froze as his wife appeared. Honey...I mean, Lawrence. This isn't what it looks like. I've never slept with her before."

Tori giggled. "Rick, you can't be this dumb if you want to make partner some day."

Rick looked down at Hattie in surprise. "You mean this is..."

Hattie's lips found fresh air as she looked up at him and smiled. "Henry, but you can call me Hattie right now. Is it okay if I finish sucking you off?"

A new question arose in Rick's mind, momentarily pausing his lustful thoughts. "Why are you blowing me? You have a wife and kids! You go to strip clubs all the time! Do you...are you bisexual?"

Hattie stood up and laughed causing her boobs to jiggle hypnotically. "Ha! No way. I never, ever wanted to see another man's piece until I got into this body. When I took over Hattie yesterday, I looked down at these two luscious mounds," Hattie groped herself with both hands for emphasis. "And I got turned on by the very sight of them, but, it felt different, because, you know, my dick wasn't there. I go show the guys and their eyes were all over me and I felt my whole body heat up. When they put their hands on me, well, I wanted more, and suddenly dick wasn't disgusting, but very appealing."

Tori nodded vigorously in agreement. "It's like now Rick. When I'm in my body, I don't fantasize about that hard dick inside me at all, but right now..." she lowered a finger and slid it between her pussy lips and moaned. "Right now it's all I can think about. And it's my turn, so I'm going to need you and Hattie to come with me and we'll see which of us you can get off first."

While Tori had been speaking, Hattie had stepped out of the skirt she was wearing, revealing no panties underneath. She walked over to Tori and kissed her sensuously on the mouth, their tongues darting in and out and moaned excessively. She broke it off and began walking towards the bedroom. "Should we make it interesting for him?" she called back.

"What did you have in mind?" Tori asked as they both followed after her.

"How about, if we both cum before he does, he gets a raise," Hattie suggested. "But if he cums first, he has to keep letting us take turns fucking him for the rest of the day."

Tori joined Hattie, now posing on the bed and feeling herself up and down. "Mm, I like that idea. How about it Rick? Do you want a raise, or do you want to fuck us all day?"

Rick was torn as he watched Tori's face disappear between Hattie's legs. "I, well they both sound nice, but I..."

"Either way, we're going to help you get out of this toxic relationship," Hattie said, gasping every now and then as Tori's tongue licked her clitoris. "Sorry to say your wife's been cheating on you, and we got all the proof we need to make sure a divorce comes out in your favor."

Rick smiled. He knew he should feel hurt or betrayed by this news, but instead he felt relief. He kept smiling as he came up behind Hattie and slipped inside her wet pussy as she continued to eat out his wife. He ended up not getting a raise that day, but he was more than okay with the outcome.

Thousands more stories like these played themselves out, and the evidence of POM's involvement due to a breach in their security became insurmountable. Peace of Mind was flooded with calls, emails, protestors, all demanding answers to the current crisis. POM finally relented, and reluctantly issued a statement to all media outlets, knowing there was no chance of cover up. It was this statement read by a pretty young newswoman that Dan Stein heard as his senses began to return to him.

"Peace of Mind is issuing a warning to all citizens that have the mandatory cyber implants. An illegal computer program has compromised our security and your cyber brain could be vulnerable to occupation from an outside source. If you or anyone you know is experiencing losses of memory, or if their signal square is blinking, alert your local authorities and they will be there as quick as they can. We want you to know this issue is of the greatest importance, and we are doing everything in our power to quickly resolve this threat to our peaceful way of life."

The camera moved to a wide shot showing her male co-anchor, who was about to speak, but then the newswoman continued. "Also, if you have ever wanted to see my tits, here they are in all their glory!" She then lifted up her shirt, clutched at the bra, and exposed two large breasts. "Amazing, aren't they?" she smiled confidently.

"Cynthia?" her male counterpart balked. "What are you doing?" His face froze, as if something powerful was dawning on him. Then he gasped, blinked rapidly, and stared at Cynthia's tits. He leaned over and motor boated them as Cynthia laughed before the screen cut to a technical difficulties sign.

"This is the best day ever!" a low voice said. "Pity it won't last.

The low voice was familiar to Dan and he looked around groggily for the source. It seemed to have originated from where Chance Kirkwood, former CEO of POM was standing, but Dan knew that it was not his voice. "Kirkwood?" he said, and meant it to sound threatening. Instead, it sounded shrill and sweet. Dan rolled his eyes as he looked down and surveyed himself. He was laid back comfortable on a couch. And he was a her again, presumably one of the two beautiful women that had been in the Kirkwood residence when Dan and Adam had hopped in. Dan had been temporarily in Kirkwood's body, before being unceremoniously rejected for some reason.

Kirkwood continued to watch the screen, flipping channels to other news sources, but a kind feminine voice next to him spoke up. "Dan? Are you really in there now? I was getting worried."

Dan looked at the speaker. It was the woman they had sent Adam into. Dan gawked briefly. She was stunning. "Yeah, it's me kid. Mind filling me in on what I missed. I was in Kirkwood's head, but someone else was already in there, and now, well, I'm in this body apparently."

"You seemed to black out," Adam's feminine body answered. "Someone that sounded nothing like Chance began speaking through him. He went over to that desk of computers over there and his body jerked a little, then the body you're in now shook the same way. I think whoever is controlling Chance sent you into this woman somehow."

"I don't get it," Dan said. "Only one person should be able to inhabit another person's cyber mind. How was there another person in there already, and how did he take over like that?"

Kirkwood's face looked at them both, sitting side by side on a beige sofa on the other side of the room. The strange voice asked, "Would you like the long answer, or the short one?"

Dan and Adam both looked at each other, nodded, then both said in unison, "Long."

The voice laughed and Kirkwood's body approached. "First of all, please know that we're all on the same side here. I've been watching your exploits for some time now, helping you along the way. Making sure to unlock more features for you as well as saving your lives, you're welcome by the way."

"So, you're the one we've been receiving messages from?" Adam asked.

"One and the same. You can call me Nevyn. It's a pleasure to finally meet you both face to face...sort of." He laughed at his own joke.

"But how?" Dan asked. "POM can't see the video feeds of people who have been hacked. We learned that firsthand inside one of POM's facilities. And why couldn't you get involved when my sister's life was on the line."

Nevyn's borrowed face softened. "Oh, you don't know. Your sister is fine. She's in POM custody, but she's fine. POM ordered all guns to be set to non lethal in order to capture those that had used the program you call Mind Hack."

"What?" Dan felt his face contort and his host's heightened emotions begin to manifest in the form of tears. "She's okay? That's amazing. Am I ugly crying?"

Adam was also tearing up but managed to retort, "I don't think anything that body you're in could ever be described as ugly."

"Can you help get her out?" Dan sobbed.

"She should be set free shortly," Nevyn answered happily.

"She will?" Dan asked incredulously. Everything seemed to be working out perfectly.

Nevyn smiled at them. "In a way. I'm sure you'll see her again someday."

This response sent a warning sign down Dan's borrowed spine. "Uh...what do you mean someday?"

Possibly the most unnerving thing was how Nevyn's smile never faltered as he ignored Dan's question by posing one of his own. "You saw the lightning strike didn't you? It's interesting how all these centuries, that's never been done to me before. I was always the one seeing people's memories, never the other way around."

"Did you say centuries?" Adam asked disbelievingly. He was beginning to think this Nevyn person might be a little unhinged.

"I've been around awhile, yeah. If I were to tell you my whole story, we'd be here awhile, so I'll sum it up for you. When I was a kid, I gained the ability to hop into someone's body by just touching them. I had access to their memories, their feelings, everything that made them who they were. I floated through life at first and tried to make a difference in the world. I wanted to put an end to the countless wars and social injustices. I took control of several influential people to accomplish my idealist dream of creating a utopian society. I was even the President of the United States for a short while, back when that position still existed. Nothing I did worked. People are far too self absorbed to ever care about anything more than the few who coexist with them in their tiny bubbles. So I gave up trying and just drifted through life feeding my more primitive instincts."

"What were those?" Adam asked.

"Pretty sure he fucked everything that moved," Dan suggested. "That sound about right?"

Nevyn laughed at this. His laughter was low and gravely, the kind of laugh that rubbed Dan the wrong way. He sincerely hoped this guy was on their side. "That is about right Mr. Stein. I fucked my way through several decades until I stumbled on a bit of an anomaly."

"Like in space?" Adam asked.

Dan rolled his eyes. "Kid, I love you, but shut up while the grown ups are talking."

Nevyn resumed. "I met a person who was a great mystery to me. I could not possess him. Every time I touched him, his body remained his own. It was maddening. I demanded answers from him and when he would not tell me, I toyed with him for a time while trying to investigate why he was immune to my gift. By the time I figured it out, an accident cause me to swap with him, transferring my power completely to him. I thought at last I could live a normal life. I had the love of an amazing woman and what seemed like a family that accepted me over time. But I was not prepared for what Derek and his sister discovered at college. It changed everything, and it led me on the path to be here with you today, ready to finally make a lasting difference in the world."

Adam and Dan remained silent for several seconds, expecting Nevyn to fill in a few more details. Finally, Dan asked, "So, what happened at college that changed everything?"

At this question, Kirkwood's face flushed slightly, "Oh, you wouldn't want all those details. It's a lot of scientific drivel, mixed with the occasional orgy and incestuous relationship. Derek's father was the one who really surprised us all when...you know what, no, we can discuss that maybe another time. Right now I'm excited to share with you the next phase. You have to understand, I've been waiting specifically for you to join me."

Adam's beautiful face showed disappointment. "Can we at least hear a little bit about the orgies and the incest?"

Nevyn surprised them both by coming over and hugging Adam, not in a sexually charged way, but like he was proud of him. "Adam, you are incorrigible. It's was partially your perverse nature and the joy I had watching you both explore your perversions that I wanted to keep you alive."

"What was the other part?" Dan asked.

"Oh," Nevyn shrugged. "He came up with the name Mind Hack, which I liked very much. I'm sorry Adam, but the rest was mine."

This information confirmed a suspicion for Dan, but Adam still needed more clarification. "What do you mean the rest was yours? I came up with the whole program."

Nevyn smiled condescendingly. "Adam, I hate to burst your bubble, but...well, let me back up a bit. After Derek's college years where we learned how to harness my gift through science, albeit in a very controlled environment, I dedicated several years to make it accessible to the masses through technological advancements. In between laying the groundwork for what would become the uprisings, I hopped into the brightest engineers, computer programmers and hackers I could find. What I learned from them helped me create a program that would see me fulfill my ultimate dream. You were one of those hackers Adam. You were just a kid, but you were a prodigy. You became one of my last hops because I had created 99 percent of the program already. The majority of it as I'm sure you know is Peace of Mind's operating system. Mind Hack itself is just the key that transforms it into something glorious. As I ran through your mind, gleaning anything I thought might be helpful, your memories showed me that we were like minded in my goal of overthrowing a corrupt government that does nothing to actually look out for the people. Other than that, I obtained nothing from you that time, but I did accidentally leave something behind."

Adam was hanging on Nevyn's every word. "What?"

"When I'm in someone's body, I control what they remember when I leave. I can make them forget everything, or make them remember things that never happened. But if I don't do anything, they'll remember everything I made them do and even think while I was inside them. When I hopped out of you, Adam, I left behind the entire code to Mind Hack. Over the years you got it all down and made some changes, not better ones by the way, it's why I can override you and see things you can't. You basically have the beta version. Still, it was a very good effort. When you finally infiltrated POM, I knew right away. I watched your every move and thought about sending POM agents right to your door. But then I saw that you had named my program that I left behind in your memories. You called it Mind Hack, and, I don't know, it suddenly felt like I had someone else to share all this with. I've been by myself for quite some time now, ever since Bekka died."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds