• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Misty and Cheryl Pt. 02

Misty and Cheryl Pt. 02

123

Misty and Cheryl

Mistress and Charlotte do their part for science

*

Author's Note

In Part I, Mistress and Charlotte have signed up for a sociology research project at the university using the aliases of Misty & Cheryl. It's a study of kinky behavior and all of this happened against the backdrop of Charlotte playing with a butt plug.

As the story ended, the study coordinator, Jessica, is back home with her girlfriend Maimoona (Moona) who refers to her as Miss Jessica while pulling a length of rope from under her pillow.

You can probably already guess the kink they'll be exploring in this part of the story. It's all rope. And it's going to be heavy on touching and teasing with orgasms being declared off limits.

* * *

All text copyright (c)2024 WaxPhilosophic

* * *

Misty and Cheryl, Part 2

Jessica

Moona was still smirking as she held the rope out to me. She had it all straightened out and doubled over. I remember her explaining it to me once that it was the proper way to do it, doubled over like that. But I don't remember why. In fact, I'd been so busy organizing my research study that I hadn't even gotten a chance to look it up.

"Miss Jessica?" said Moona, her smirk fading just a bit.

I reached out for the rope. "You've had your head filled with naughty girl thoughts while I was away, haven't you?"

I noticed the corners of her mouth ticking upward just a bit. "Yes, Miss Jessica," she said.

"Come here, baby."

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

I watched Moona sit up, pitch sideways for a second, shift her weight to one arm, and come back up kneeling. With the rope held in both hands, she shuffled her way across the bed sheets on her knees.

"Miss Jessica," she said, holding the rope out to me.

I looked down into her eyes, holding her gaze for a moment, before reaching out to tuck a piece of hair back behind her ear. "You're beautiful," I said.

Moona's eyes lit up as she smiled. "Thank you, Miss Jessica."

I took the rope. "Give me you hands, please," I said. "I like seeing them tied."

"If you think so, Miss Jessica."

"Um." I noticed something. It wasn't hesitation. I've tied my baby up a time or two and she's always been enthusiastic, but this time I got the feeling something was off. "Do you want me to tie you up?" I asked.

"Miss Jessica...?"

"Moona, honey, what is it?"

"I'd like to make you dinner."

"Oh," I said. That explains the hesitation. She'd need both hands to make dinner. I tossed the rope aside. "Later's fine."

"Miss Jessica...?"

Maybe later's not fine. "Baby?"

"I like it when you tie me up."

"Yes, but with your hands tied you won't be able to make dinner. I'm happy to order pizza, but you just said you wanted to--"

"Miss Jessica?" Moona started with her hands folded over her tummy and was now moving them up to cup her breasts. She splayed her fingers out and pressed her hands up tight, constraining her flesh so she spilled out through the gaps between her fingers. Her nipple ring poked out just between her index and middle.

"Oh," I said, as the light bulb went on in my head. "Oh, you want me to tie your boobies?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica. Tightly, please."

"Moona," I said, grinning. "I didn't know you liked that."

"I've been working on your survey, Miss Jessica. Rope play. I've been thinking about all the ways you could tie me up while I was waiting for you to get home."

"You sure you don't want to just order pizza?"

Moona shook her head. "I like cooking for us, Miss Jessica."

"And you'd like it more with your boobies tied up?"

Moona nodded. "Tightly, please, Miss Jessica."

My grin grew a little bigger. "Come here, beautiful girl."

I wrapped the rope around Moona's chest. Doubled over. I pulled it tight, like she asked, and I put a knot in it.

The knot slipped.

I unwrapped the rope and wound it around again, this time making two passes. When I tried to tie the knot, I didn't have enough rope at the ends to make it stay.

"Your boobies are just too big, baby," I joked.

I tried the rope again, not doubled this time. My fingers shook the entire way. In the end, Moona looked like a bad third-grade art project.

"I'm sorry, baby," I said. "I'm not very good at this."

"Miss Jessica." Moona cupped my cheek in her hand. "It's okay. I'll make you dinner first. Then you can tie my hands."

"Sorry." I couldn't look her in the eye.

* * *

Natasha

"Baby?" I said, glancing down at my phone.

"Mistress?"

I read the line over again before looking up at Charlotte. "On a scale from one to five which is more exciting. Seeing your partner naked or seeing your partner clothed but bound."

"Which is one and which is five?"

I glanced at my phone again. "One is naked. Five is clothed but bound."

Charlotte chewed her lip for a moment. "I don't know, Mistress."

"You want to go with a three, then?"

"No. I mean, I've never seen you clothed but bound."

"Oh," I said. She was right. "Hold that thought, baby." I swooped in for a quick peck on her cheek and trotted off upstairs.

I stood staring in my closet. I reached in for a pair of sweatpants. I stood thinking about that choice for a moment. Sweatpants are not sexy. I wanted to make it a fair comparison for her.

I stuffed the sweatpants back on the shelf and pulled out a pair of running shorts. Not the baggy kind, either. I held them up and nodded. My next quest was for a T-shirt. Preferably, one that had shrunk a bit in the wash.

When I finally got everything on, my work clothes were strewn out across the foot of the bed, along with my bra and panties. I stepped in front of the full-length mirror. The light-colored T-shirt made it pretty obvious my bra was laying discarded on the bed, and the shorts were already starting to creep up the crack of my ass.

I tugged the waistband a little higher and pinched my nipples just to make sure before trotting downstairs.

* * *

"Mistress?" Charlotte watched me coming down the steps. "Mistress. Oh, Mistress."

"Baby," I said, leaning in for a kiss.

Charlotte gave me tongue. I think she approved of my outfit choices.

While we were busy sucking each other's face off, I slipped my hand between Charlotte's thighs and teased her apart. I went in with two fingers.

"Mistress," she heaved.

I pulled my fingers free and popped them in my mouth while Charlotte picked her jaw up off the floor.

"I'm gauging your level of arousal," I said.

"My... um..."

"I'm tasting your pussy to see how turned on you are. This was just the baseline. I'll check you after you tie me up and then again when I'm naked."

"Or I could just give you a number from one to five," she said. She was staring at my tits.

"I like this way better." I pinched my nipples again for good measure.

Charlotte finally tore her eyes from my chest and turned to hustle toward the stairs.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"Did you bring the book, Mistress?"

"The book?"

"I need the book." She bounded up the steps, two at a time. "The one Juliet sent from Japan. I can't remember how to do this stuff without the pictures."

"Oh. The book."

* * *

Charlotte

"Arms out, please, Mistress."

"Like this?"

"Um." I watched her T-shirt riding up as she stuck her hands out, and I focused on the bit of skin peeking out just above the waistband of whatever excuse for shorts she was wearing. I wanted to drop to my knees and lick that bit of skin, but I had a job to do. And it was for science. That's what I told myself, anyway.

"Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"My arms?"

"Oh." I took a quick glance at the book. "Um. Hold on."

I took the two pieces of rope in my hand, side by side, and doubled them over as one. I doubled them over again and tied a knot in the looped end so what I got was a little ring in a pair of ropes, about an inch in diameter. I let it all fall open again to examine my handiwork thus far.

Looking at the book again, I saw two lengths of rope, paired up, with a little loop knotted in the center. I looked at what was in my hand and nodded. So far, so good.

"Mistress, can you dip your head a little?" I stood up on my tiptoes with the ends of the ropes in each hand.

"Like this?" She tucked her chin.

I tossed the middle of the paired ropes over her head. "Yep. Thanks."

I brought everything together just above her boobs, so I had four pieces of rope trailing to the floor. I looked at Mistresses boobs, straining to break free of the T-shirt she had graced herself with. It wasn't much of a T-shirt. Kind of tight.

I glanced at the pages of the book and quickly returned to Mistress's boobs. Her nipples were poking through the thin material of the T-shirt. I felt my pussy twinge and I shivered just a bit.

"Charlotte?"

"Just looking at the boobies, Mistress... uh, I mean the book, Mistress... The, um... illustrations. In the book."

"Mm-hm."

"Hold still Mistress."

"I'm not moving, baby."

"Oh." It was me. My leg was shaking. "Oh, yeah. Well, hold still please."

I heard her snickering as I tied my first knot. I situated the knot just at the base of her throat and gathered up all four ropes in it. I did the same thing right between her boobs. This got me a few inches of straight rope in between and a serious appreciation for tight T-shirts.

I took a quick look at the illustration and then back to Mistress's boobs... Knots. I meant, knots. I slid down another few inches and tied another one between her boobs and her navel. I had dropped to my knees to keep the knot closer to eye level and I was a little sad about that, because I had to look up to see the boobies.

"How are things going down there, Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

"The knots?"

"One more, Mistress."

I managed to get the final one tied without too much trouble. Though my right leg was still shaking a little as I stood up again. "Here comes the good part," I said.

"The good part?"

"I need to pass it between your legs, Mistress."

"Oh," she chuckled. "The good part."

"Yes, Mistress." I stepped around to the side, taking all the rope ends in my left hand and passing them between her thighs to my right hand.

Mistress shivered. I watched the ropes disappearing between her butt cheeks and shivered, too.

"I like these shorts, Mistress."

"I thought you might."

"Hold still a little longer, please." I stole a quick glance at the book. "I need to do the same thing up the back."

Mistress shivered again as I pulled the rope upward.

"You should see what I'm seeing," I said as I fixed my gaze on the rope pulling the fabric of her shorts into the crack of her ass.

"I can feel it," she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

I fumbled my way through the next four knots and got everything attached to the first loop I made, the one that was situated at the back of her neck. I had to stand on my tiptoes again.

Mistress took a deep breath and ran her hands over her chest along the path of the rope. It's always a lovely sight seeing Mistress touching herself, clothes or not, but I missed most of it. I was too focused on the rope getting pulled deeper into the cleft of her butt cheeks when she filled her lungs with air.

"Oh, Mistress."

"Is that it, baby?"

"Oh, no, there's more. Are you getting tired?"

"Tired isn't the word I had in mind, Charlotte."

I walked around to the front of her again. "Mistress?"

She reached out to wrap her arm around me and smashed her lips against mine. I felt tongue.

I gasped a little when she finally let me go and damn if my right leg wasn't betraying me again.

"What's next, baby?"

"See these knots, Mistress?" I touched my finger to the one between her boobs. She nodded while I traced out the shape of her left nipple with my eyes.

"Um, yeah," I said, pulling at the rope between that knot and the one above it. "I need to run some more around you, looping it though here. It'll pull at these, opening them up like diamond shapes."

"Oh," she said, laying her hand over mine. She pulled at one side of the rope with my fingers trapped under hers.

I managed to bring my other hand to the other side. Mistress helped. Together, we pulled it into a diamond shape.

"I like it," she said. "Please continue."

"Yes, Mistress."

It took a lot longer than I thought. It's not like I had to look at the book, except for that first one. It was Mistress teasing me by touching herself and testing the bonds while she described how it felt. I was doing fine until she spent a good five minutes telling about what it was like to have a pair of ropes pulled up tight on either side of her pussy and the whole bundle parting her cheeks.

She assured me I would love it when it was my turn. I didn't doubt her at all. I felt lucky to still be standing.

"It's got me feeling a bit naughty," she said. "Even though I'm dressed." She twirled around once. "I feel extra sexy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You okay, Charlotte?"

My leg was shaking again.

"You're going to love it when I tie you," she said, touching her finger to my chin.

"Yes, Mistress." I dipped my head and pulled her finger into my mouth, pressing my tongue under it, and started sucking. I leaned my body into hers, feeling the knots I'd tied poking into my skin.

"Charlotte?"

I pulled her finger from my mouth with a pop. "I'm ready, Mistress."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"For you to tie me, Mistress."

"Oh, no," she said, reaching between my thighs and inserting a finger. "You're not getting tied up until later." She marched around me to stand behind with her mouth perched at my ear. And her finger poised at her lips.

"Friday night," she whispered, right before she slurped.

I shivered. "Friday night? I have to work Friday night, Mistress."

"I know, Charlotte." Mistress nipped at my earlobe and walked around to stand in front of me.

I let my eyes wander over the crisscrossing of rope pulling at her T-shirt and skimpy shorts. Friday night.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll let you wear clothes over it. Your usual outfit." She slipped her right hand behind my neck as she imparted this wisdom. "That little black dress ought to cover up everything nicely."

She circled the skin on the back of my neck with her fingernail as she shared the last bit of her plan. "Except back here," she said. "I would imagine someone with a keen eye might notice the knot showing there and follow the path of the ropes to fill in the blanks."

"Yes, Mistress." I tried to imagine sitting at the piano bench with a bundle of ropes digging into my pussy and parting my cheeks. I had serious doubts that Mistress was going to be tying this over my underwear. Nor did I think I wanted her to.

* * *

Maimoona

"You want something to drink, baby?" Miss Jessica asked. "I'm going to swing by the bar."

"Diet Coke, please," I said, and turned to scan the room again. The crowd was beginning to grow. Probably due to Charlotte's playing. Her performance was even better in person than what I had imagined from Miss Jessica's description.

"Is Miss Natasha here, yet?" I asked. Like the basic rundown of Charlotte, I'd gotten a verbal description of Natasha from Miss Jessica on our way over, but we'd never met in person. I was mostly on the look out for big boobs.

Miss Jessica looked around the lounge. "I don't see her."

I shrugged and stayed perched on my stool at the little cocktail table while Miss Jessica wove her way through the mass of bodies. I set my eyes on the baby grand and Charlotte sitting in front of the keys.

Watching her was a study in elegance. With no sheet music anywhere to be seen, she sent her fingers flying over the ivories. I fixated on the graceful arch of her fingers for a while, before shifting my gaze to her glossy hair, falling over her shoulders.

Every so often, she would reach to one of the distant keys with one hand or the other, thrusting her arm out almost straight, and causing her hair to bounce to the opposite side. It was during one of those reaches that I got my first glimpse of what looked like a knot of rope, sitting at the base of her neck.

"Look who I found," said Miss Jessica, walking over with my Diet Coke in one hand and a rocks glass in the other. She had a beautiful woman in tow. And her blouse was straining to contain some serious boobs.

"Hi, I'm Natasha," said the woman, smiling and thrusting out her hand. "I'm one of Miss Jessica's lab rats. My wife and I signed up to be part of her study."

I had my suspicions from her using Miss in front of Jessica's name, but when she took my hand in hers and I felt the surety of her grip, I knew. "Good evening, Mistress," I said, lowering my gaze to her fingertips.

"Am I that transparent?"

"Natasha," said Jessica. "This is my girl, Maimoona. She's very in tune to these things."

"You can call me Moona, Mistress."

"Moona," repeated Miss Natasha, still holding my hand in grip. "A beautiful name."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Please, call me Natasha. Or Miss Natasha if you prefer." She let my hand slip from hers.

Miss Jessica pulled out the stool next to her before taking her own seat again. Miss Natasha nodded once and sat down. Each woman placed her drink in front of her while I sipped my Diet Coke through a straw.

"Is Charlotte your girl, Miss Natasha?" I asked.

"She is."

"Her playing is amazing."

"She's good, isn't she?" Miss Natasha touched the wineglass in her hand to her lips. "I love how she can transition from a melody into an improv and back, and it just all flows. Never a sour note."

"I like her outfit," said Miss Jessica, lifting her own glass, and then catching my eye. "It reminds me of yours."

I thought about my decision to forgo underwear this evening as I turned to Miss Jessica and smiled. "Good girls dress to please, Miss Jessica."

"They do," said Miss Natasha, turning her attention to Miss Jessica as she said it. "And it's tough to go wrong with a classic like the little black dress."

Miss Jessica nodded.

"And a little bit of rope," I said, after realizing the knot at the base of Charlotte's neck gave way to a series of crisscrossing of rope-shaped ridges running over and around under Charlotte's cocktail dress.

"Oh," said Miss Jessica. "I like this place. I think this is the first time I haven't had to talk a bartender through making a Vieux Carré." She pulled the cherry from her drink, held it in her teeth, and popped the stem before sucking it into her mouth.

"No need to change the subject," said Miss Natasha. "I'm perfectly content to talk shop. I did sign up for a study about kinky behavior after all. But if you'd rather not."

"Oh, no. No. It's fine," said Miss Jessica. "I'm just... Well, usually it's for my research, which is pretty detached and clinical. Or it's at home with just Moona and me. I'm not used to being so open."

"I understand," said Miss Natasha. "I was the same way at first. Charlotte and I were very private and confined our activities to the bedroom. Now, we're comfortable enough that we've signed up for your study."

Mistress Natasha returned her gaze to me, looking me in the eye. "And Charlotte is indeed spending her evening in a rope harness under that little black dress as Moona has so aptly noted."

"Did you tie it, Mistress?" I asked.

"You can call me Natasha. It's okay."

"Yes, Miss."

"And yes. Charlotte practiced on me first and then she walked me through it."

I looked at Miss Jessica. She was knocking back another healthy sip of her drink.

"Miss Jessica," I said. "If I'm being too forward..."

"It's..." Miss Jessica laid her hand on my arm. "Moona, it's alright."

"How about an appetizer?" Miss Natasha stood up and clapped her hands together. "My treat."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Misty and Cheryl Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds