Misty and Cheryl Pt. 02

"Oh, you don't have to do that," said Miss Jessica. "You paid for the drinks. Let me get this."

Natasha chuckled. "I got the drinks, Jessica. I didn't pay for them. My baby's been playing here nearly every weekend for since the place was just getting on its feet. We don't have a tab. It's on the house."

"Oh," said Miss Jessica.

"Artichoke dip, Mistress," I said. "I love anything with artichokes."

Miss Natasha turned to give me a quick nod and headed toward the bar.

"Moona," said Miss Jessica.

"She's nice," I said. I watched Miss Natasha walking to the bar. The bartender was there in front of her before she even propped her toe on the brass rail at her feet.

"And she's somebody's Mistress. Please keep that in mind."

"Miss Jessica, do you think I'm flirting?"

"I... No, I don't think you're flirting. Just be--"

I reached out for Miss Jessica's free hand, and pulled it under the table with mine. I quickly widened my stance and maneuvered our joined hands under my dress. "Because this belongs to you, Miss Jessica."

I watched her eyes widen as I plowed our joined hands through my recently waxed treasures.

"Good girls dress to please, Miss Jessica."

"Yes, they certainly do," she whispered.

I let go of her and popped my finger into my mouth while I turned my attention back to Miss Natasha. She had moved and was now standing behind Charlotte with a hand on her shoulder. She leaned forward to whisper something and poked her index finger out to knock against the knot at the base of Charlotte's neck. Charlotte never stopped playing.

"Charlotte dresses to please, too," I said.

Miss Jessica nodded and leaned in to join me watching Charlotte's performance.

"She's got a break coming up," said Miss Natasha, as she returned to our table. "I told her to watch for the artichoke appetizer coming out and try to time her song ending with that."

"You'll like her, baby," Miss Jessica said to me.

I reached to lay my hand on Miss Jessica's thigh under the table.

Miss Natasha turned to me. "Charlotte's a beautiful girl, isn't she? Particularly when you imagine what's under that little black dress."

"Yes, Mistress."

I felt Miss Jessica shift under my hand. She was reaching for the appetizer plate that had just been dropped at our table. That was the same time Miss Natasha turned to her.

"And I have you to thank for that, Jessica" she said. "If it weren't for your questionnaire, Charlotte might not be sitting here tonight leaking girl juice all over that bundle of rope digging into her crotch."

I watched Miss Jessica divert her hand from the appetizer plate to grab her drink instead. She knocked back a gulp. I took the opportunity to squeeze her thigh.

* * *

Jessica

Natasha turned the knob and I followed her through the door into a very elegant townhouse. I wasn't surprised. It was in that kind of neighborhood. As soon as I got inside, a very excited boxer came bounding over to greet us. She nuzzled Natasha and then turned to nudge at my hand.

"Sorry," said Natasha. "This is Bella."

"It's fine," I said, letting Bella sniff me. "She's very well behaved."

"She knows not to jump on people. I'll take her upstairs."

"It's not a problem," I said, scratching Bella behind the ears now that we were properly introduced.

"Come on in," said Charlotte, tugging Moona by the hand. I watched them file past Bella and me and then Natasha. Moona seemed to be floating on air.

"Would you like a glass of wine, Jessica," asked Natasha, snapping me back to reality. "That's really all I have in the house."

"Sure," I said, following her lead and walking into the kitchen.

She gestured to a stool at the breakfast bar. "Red or white or something in between."

"Whatever you're having."

In the other room, I could hear the hushed voices of Moona and Charlotte. There was a moment of silence, and then a giggle. The giggle was from Moona.

Natasha came over with two glasses in her hand. "Chardonnay," she said.

I nodded. "Thanks."

"Shall we toast to a successful research project or is that considered bad luck?"

I shrugged. "I don't really know. But, what the heck?" I raised my glass.

Natasha came in with hers. "And you're okay with this?" she asked, after taking a sip. "Letting our girls play?"

"I... Moona and I. We're still kind of getting our bearings. We've never done anything like this before. With other people." I took a quick sip of liquid courage. "Charlotte seems really nice, though. You, too, Natasha."

I heard another fit of excited whispering from the other room, both Moona and Charlotte's voices.

"Thank you, Jessica." Natasha reached out to rest her hand on my forearm briefly. "If it gets uncomfortable for either one of you, please don't hesitate to say something. I'll probably ask you again throughout the night just to be sure. Please don't be offended."

"I... okay. Thanks."

"Charlotte has a girlfriend, by the way. So this is pretty natural for us."

"Polyamory," I said, switching into sociologist mode. The bit of detachment it offered made me a little more at ease. Or maybe it was the chardonnay.

"Yes. She's my girl too. Charlotte and I each gave her two halves of a collar before she left on tour with her band."

"Oh, she plays in a band?"

"The Mighty, Mighty Big Fish."

I searched my mind. The name was familiar. Finally I had it. "Ska band out of Long Beach?"

"The very same. Apparently, they're big in Japan."

I heard a peal of laughter from the living room. Natasha heard it too. We both looked that direction.

"Should we...?" I asked.

"Probably, yes." Natasha snatched up her wine glass and walked around the breakfast bar to stick her elbow out in my direction.

I smiled at that. Not many people have offered to escort me to the next room, or anywhere for that matter. It felt nice. I picked up my glass and slipped my hand into the crook of her elbow.

* * *

We stood in the doorway, Natasha and me. Moona was standing in the center of the living room with Charlotte squatting behind her. Charlotte appeared to be putting the final touches on a rather intricate bit of rope work running around Moona's waist and cinched up tight against her crotch.

Moona was beaming. Bella was sprawled out over the couch looking like she'd seen it all before.

"Explains the excited whispers, I guess."

Natasha turned to me. "You noticed that too, huh?"

"Miss Jessica," said Moona. "On a scale from one to five, do you like me better naked or clothed but bound."

I looked Moona up and down. Charlotte had done a nice job with the rope. Moona's breasts were squeezed between a couple of passes around top and bottom, cinched up in the middle, and running over her shoulders. It looked like a bikini top, except the way the rope pulled at her cocktail dress underneath, it accentuated her breasts, pushing them out better than most swimwear.

As I let my eyes fall lower, I got a glimpse of the rope running between her thighs and pulled up tight enough that it made her dress almost look like a pair of shorts on the bottom. And those shorts looked a little moist and clingy.

"It looks nice," I said. "Very nice." I sipped at my wine.

"Miss Jessica, it's a one through five question."

"This is my study," I said. "I can't answer. It'll skew the results."

"Miss Jessica, that's cheating."

I shrugged. I thought back to my earlier attempt at rope work and sighed. "Charlotte," I said, "Do you mind me asking where you learned how to tie like that?"

Charlotte trailed her fingers up the back of Moona's thigh as she stood up. "My girlfriend bought me a book in Japan."

I nodded.

"Oh, sorry," said Charlotte, "Not Mistress. Our girlfriend, Juliet."

"From the Mighty, Mighty, Big Fish," I finished for her, and took another sip of wine.

"You know about--?"

"Natasha told me."

"Oh," said Charlotte. She turned and touched her finger to Moona's cheek while she whispered something in Moona's ear.

Moona nodded and put her hands behind her back. I couldn't see all that well, but it looked like she had them folded with her forearms one over the top of the other and her hands clasping her elbows. Charlotte smiled as she dragged her finger down Moona's cheek.

As I watched Moona standing ramrod straight, Charlotte walked over to a side table and picked up the book that lay open upon it. "Juliet sent this from Japan," she said, walking over to hold the book out to me. "Our girlfriend."

"Ah," I said, picking up the book. I scanned the art work inside. It was all hand drawn sketches, but there was nothing left to the imagination about the naked woman and the rope that parted her thighs just like my Moona.

And when I looked up, Moona was still standing at attention. She stayed that way until Charlotte returned and touched a finger to Moona's cheek again. Moona relaxed and Charlotte leaned in for a quick peck. Charlotte whispered something in her ear and Moona smiled.

"It's a bit daunting at first," said Natasha.

"Yeah. I found out a couple days ago that I'm no good at rope bondage."

"No," said Natasha. "Giving your girl to another."

I swallowed hard. I knocked back a gulp of wine to help with my dry throat.

Natasha was nudging at Bella, convincing her to give up some couch space. She sat down and patted the cushion next to her. I steadied my wineglass and joined her.

"When we first met Juliet, Charlotte and I were on vacation in Mexico. It just sort of happened. A happy accident. It was fun, but I set some limits early on. We would not stay in contact after the week was over."

I raised my glass to my lips again. Just a sip this time. "That didn't work out, did it? Or is that why Juliet's in Japan? Did you banish her to a foreign country?" I chuckled a little as the absurdity of my words set in.

"No, Juliet's band needed her. We need her too, but just like Charlotte, I feel it's important she has her own life. If she's here, I want it to be her choice."

"And not codependency," I said. I felt a little better in sociologist mode. "Though some mental health experts would argue with me that there's a lack of scientific research to back that up. Still though... Sorry, I'm talking shop."

"No," said Natasha, "It's interesting. I mean, I don't get much past pop psychology, but it's fascinating to me nonetheless."

"Are you talking about Juliet, Mistress?" Charlotte was standing beside Moona now and I couldn't help but notice Moona was back to having her arms clasped behind her back.

"Just relating the story of how we met."

"It was so sweet," said Charlotte. "Poor Juliet was all by herself after her boyfriend dumped her--"

Natasha piped up. "She dumped him, didn't she?"

"Right. Sorry, I'm a little distracted."

I watched Charlotte trailing her finger along every piece of rope that encircled Moona's body.

"I completely understand, baby," said Natasha. "It looks like a good distraction."

"Yes, Mistress."

Natasha turned to me. "Jessica. Are you okay with this? What's happening here? We can tone it down if it's coming too fast or we can keep this platonic if that's better."

I remember Natasha saying she was going to keep asking me throughout the night. "No," I said. "No. It's fine." I meant it, but I still took another sip of wine to ease my nerves. There wasn't much left in the glass.

"Come on," said Natasha, reaching for my glass, "Let me get you topped up."

"Thanks."

She hopped to her feet and held her elbow out for me again. I was beginning to like that.

* * *

Natasha

"It can be very disconcerting," I said, after pulling the bottle from the fridge. "Seeing your girl with another and enjoying herself the way she usually only does with you."

"It is... different."

"Jealousy can be a problem." I refilled Jessica's glass. "When things fell into place and Juliet ended up moving in with us, I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life."

"What made you decide it was a good idea in the first place?" said Jessica. She cleared her throat. "Sorry, that came out wrong."

"No. I asked myself the same question." I topped up my own glass and stuck the bottle back in the refrigerator. "You may have noticed the age gap between Charlotte and me. I'm not old enough to be her mother by any stretch, but it's not insignificant. I saw how excited she got being around Juliet, someone her own age, and I wanted to see her like that all the time."

"So you asked Juliet to move in with you."

I nodded. "Fortunately, it all worked out. It was Juliet's idea that saved it, actually. She asked Charlotte to train her to be my submissive. Juliet said she thought it would be easier for me to see her as my submissive than as Charlotte's girlfriend."

"And?"

"And it worked. I have two lovely girls who call me Mistress." I took a sip of wine. "Well, Juliet calls me Miss Natasha. She didn't want to take that away from Charlotte."

"Sounds like Juliet's a smart cookie."

"She is. And Charlotte, too. I love them both."

A peal of laughter came in from the living room. Soon after, the clack of Bella's nails on the hardwood floor followed. Bella stuck her nose around the doorway and trotted over to me.

I stooped to her level. "What's going on out there, girl?" I asked.

Bella just gave me the eyes of a tired mother who's seen it all and had enough. I stood up and went to the cabinet for the bag of treats.

"Jessica," I said. "Shall we see what the girls are up to?"

"I think that's a good idea."

After Bella snarfed the treats from my palm, I turned to Jessica. "Need another refill?" I asked.

She shook her head. So I stuck my elbow out to escort her to the next room. She seemed to like that.

* * *

When we got to the living room, Moona was on her knees with her fingers laced and her hands held behind her head. Charlotte was trailing two fingers around the circumference of Moona's neck. Moona shivered the entire time.

"I once came home from a business trip to find Juliet on her knees and Charlotte standing over her," I said. "Though Charlotte was dragging a riding crop instead of her fingers. The effect was pretty much the same."

Jessica nodded and watched the show unfolding.

"I imagine all this teasing will pay dividends when you get home."

Jessica chose to bury her head in the glass of wine instead of answering. I couldn't blame her. Charlotte was really giving it her all. And Moona looked like she was enjoying every minute of it.

"I don't want to be too forward," I said. "But we have a spare bedroom. If you don't want to ride the light rail home with the drunks on a Friday night, you're more than welcome."

Jessica sat up straight. "Oh, what time is it?" She dug around for her phone.

"Relax," I said. "I'm not trying to chase you off. I'm also trying my best not to have you thinking we're some kind of creepers, inviting pretty girls over and giving them too much to drink. I'm happy to get you a cab at the end of the night. But if you want to stay, there's spare toothbrushes in the hall closet."

Jessica loosened her posture a little. "I'll have to ask Moona what she wants to do."

I looked over at Moona, on her knees, arms folded behind her back again, while Charlotte trailed her fingertip over the width of her shoulders. I had a feeling I knew what Moona's answer would be.

I leaned toward Jessica to whisper. "We have a rule in our house. For my girls. No orgasms outside my presence. Charlotte and Juliet are allowed to play whenever they want, but they can only go so far when I'm not around to enjoy them."

"So, Charlotte..."

"If Charlotte and Moona were to share a bed, Charlotte is forbidden to have an orgasm. She's only broken the rule once. I trust her not to do it again."

"And Moona?"

"If they want to determine if Moona is more exciting naked or clothed and bound, it's okay by me. I trust Charlotte."

"What about us?" asked Jessica.

"I'll take the couch," I said.

Jessica fidgeted for a second. "No. No, I meant... I wasn't suggesting..."

"I know." I leaned back and sunk into the cushions. "Why don't we just enjoy the show while you think it over."

* * *

Maimoona

"You understand the rule?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica. No orgasms. Not even by my own hand."

"And you think you can follow this rule?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

Miss Jessica leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. She whispered in my ear. "Enjoy her touches, baby," she said, and turned to walk out the door.

Miss Charlotte grinned as she cut the distance between us. "Do you shower in the mornings or at night?"

I shrugged. "Depends." Way to be decisive, Moona.

"I'll be honest with you," she said, finishing up by standing toe to toe with me. Charlotte draped her hands on my shoulders. "It's late. I've been running on coffee and Diet Coke all day, and I'm about ready to drop. A shower might be the only thing keeping me going in another hour or so."

I nodded. I focused on Charlotte's lips and I nodded again.

"Plus, I can see you better because the lights are brighter in there," she said, and stepped around behind me. With her finger, Charlotte was tracing out the rope parting my breasts. "And there's the mirror. That adds a certain excitement to things."

I nodded again and let my head fall back against Charlotte's shoulder.

"So then I can get a good comparison," she said. "Naked or clothed and bound. One or five."

"Maybe I'm just a three," I offered.

Charlotte circled my nipple with her fingertip. The one with the shiny silver ring through it. "You're definitely not a three, Moona." I felt a shiver down my spine and a twinge between my thighs.

Charlotte dropped her hand from my chest to the curve of my hip. She felt around until she bumped against my arm and trailed down to my fingers. Weaving her fingers with mine, she took my hand.

"Let's have a shower," she whispered.

I nodded and floated along behind.

* * *

I focused on the feeling of Miss Charlotte's fingers as the pattering of water filled my ears. She was pulling at the knots and unwrapping the rope that had been holding me tight for the last couple hours.

"Right now I'm leaning toward a five, clothed but bound," she said. "I'm a little sad to be untying you."

"You need to do a fair comparison, Miss Charlotte," I said, tugging at my cocktail dress. I thought of her as Miss Charlotte now. No one had suggested it. It just felt right.

"Oh," she said. "Oh. I see now what I've been missing." She coaxed me toward the vanity with its wide, wall-mounted mirror above.

In the mirror, I watched a grin creeping over my face, but I couldn't quite manage to meet Miss Charlotte's gaze to see if she picked up on what her words meant to me. I shifted to staring at my feet instead.

"I might have to change my rating," said Miss Charlotte. "Naked Moona is beautiful."

"Thank you, Miss Charlotte." I said, looking up again.

Miss Charlotte stared at my chest. "I've never seen a nipple ring up close," she said. "Juliet has a nostril piercing. It's not the same."

"I did it for Miss Jessica. It was my idea. I thought she would find it sexy. She loves to play with it."

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh my God, yes. Miss Jessica was there to hold my hand though, so it was okay."

Charlotte stared a while longer.

"Do you want to touch it, Miss Charlotte?"

She nodded and lifted her finger.

"Just a little though. I don't want to break Miss Jessica's rule."

"You could have an orgasm if I touch it?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. I really didn't know. It had never happened before, but I'd been on the edge for hours now. And standing exposed in front of the mirror with Miss Charlotte wasn't exactly helping me stay clam.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds