Misty and Cheryl Pt. 02

"I'll just look, then," said Miss Charlotte. She slipped out of her cocktail dress. The outline of the elaborate rope harness I had caught glimpses of under her clothes all night was staring me in the face now. "Help me get this untied, please?"

"With pleasure, Miss Charlotte."

* * *

Charlotte stuck her hand out to check the water temperature before we stepped into the shower. "Feel okay?" she asked.

I nodded.

"May I kiss you?"

I nodded again. "Not too long though."

"You're close, huh?"

I nodded again. My tummy was fluttering, but I didn't want her to worry.

Miss Charlotte swooped in for a peck on the cheek. I guess she didn't want to take any chances either. She picked up a bar of soap and twirled it in her hands. "Turn around, please," she said.

I spun around and laid my hands against the wall of the shower while Charlotte gave me a soapy massage. I tried my best to think about getting clean and not about how good her hands felt on me. My right leg started to shake.

"Miss Charlotte?"

She stopped immediately and pulled her hands away. "Sorry, are you?"

"It feels nice."

"I don't want to break your rule," she said. "I don't know what your punishment is, but I know what mine is. And I wouldn't want you to have to experience that."

"Miss Jessica said she would put me over her knee."

"Mine's the same," said Miss Charlotte.

I turned around to look her in the eye. "Ten times?"

"Twelve. With a ruler."

"Ouch."

Miss Charlotte nodded.

"May I wash you, Miss Charlotte?"

She handed off the soap and turned around to face the wall. "Don't spend too much time near my butt," she said.

"That makes you...?"

"Like a rocket, honey. Like a rocket."

"Yes, Miss Charlotte." I grinned as I made a lather in my hands "May I kiss your neck?"

Miss Charlotte nodded and pulled her hair out of the way. I touched my lips to her skin as I laid my soapy hands on her shoulders.

"Kissing is okay?" I asked.

Charlotte nodded again.

"I think we should stick to kissing."

"Safer for our bottoms that way," she said.

"Thank you, Miss Charlotte. This is nice."

* * *

We stood at the top of the stairs, while Miss Charlotte tugged at my fingers. Neither of us was wearing anything but a towel, and those were perched atop our heads with our wet hair wrapped up inside.

"I want to get the book," said Miss Charlotte. "I want you to look through the pages and think about how you'd like to be tied up next time."

"Next time, Miss Charlotte?" I asked.

"Shh!" she dragged me down the stairs.

Now that I was adjusted to the darkness, I let my eyes wander over the shape of Miss Natasha on the sofa. She was lying on her side with her knees up. Bella was curled at her feet and popped her head up for a second as we approached.

Miss Charlotte left me standing there while she grabbed the book from the side table. Before coming back, she knelt by the sofa and leaned forward to touch her lips to Miss Natasha's cheek. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered.

Miss Natasha shifted a little and pulled the blanket tighter around her shoulders. Even in the dim light, I could see she was smiling.

I tiptoed over. "Thank you, Miss Natasha," I said.

Miss Natasha reached out with one hand from under the blanket and trailed her fingers over my thigh.

"Come on," said Miss Charlotte.

"I want to thank Miss Jessica, too," I whispered.

Miss Charlotte nodded and took me by the hand to lead me back upstairs.

* * *

Charlotte

Clutching the book in one hand and Moona in the other, I led us over to stand outside the closed door of the guest room. Moona looked at me. I nodded. She raised her hand and knocked twice before reaching for the handle.

"Miss Jessica," she whispered through the crack of the door.

"Moona? Honey, is everything alright? Are you okay?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica. I just wanted to say goodnight."

"Oh. Oh, come in."

Moona pushed the door open and pulled me along with her. She quickly scanned the room to get her bearings and padded over to the bed where Miss Jessica lay with the covers up to her chin.

Moona let go of my hand. She dropped to her knees and leaned forward. "Thank you for letting me play with Charlotte, Miss Jessica."

"Are you being a good girl?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

I knew what that meant. Miss Jessica was warning Moona to stick to the no orgasm rule or risk getting her ass paddled as punishment.

I let the image of Moona's ass covered in crisscrossing pink hand prints form up in my mind. It wasn't exactly helping me avoid breaking my own rule. Fortunately, she kissed Miss Jessica on the cheek and stood up again, refocusing my attention by grabbing my hand.

"Enjoy her," said Miss Jessica. I wasn't sure which one of us she was addressing. Maybe both.

* * *

I tugged Moona into the main bedroom by her hand. I'd picked up the discarded pieces of rope from my harness on the way. They were dangling in my hand. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

Even in the dim light, I could see her nodding.

"Hold your arms out straight to your sides," I said. "Like before." I tossed all the rope but one onto the foot of the bed.

"Except I'm naked this time, Miss Charlotte."

"Yes," I said, walking around in front of Moona and pulling the length of rope out in my hands. I doubled it over and pulled it straight again. "I like naked Moona. She's sexy."

Moona chuckled. "Miss Charlotte."

I leaned in to make a pass around her chest, just below her boobs. Around back, I passed the loose ends of the rope through the looped end. I reversed direction and wrapped around over her boobs this time.

"Make it tight please, Miss Charlotte."

"I still need you to breathe." I grinned as I said it. "But when I loop it around in the middle, I'll cinch it up hard so it squeezes your boobies. Is that something you'd like?"

Moona nodded. "Yes, Miss Charlotte."

"Is that how Miss Jessica ties you up?" I asked as I brought the rope ends over one shoulder.

"She tries, but she gets frustrated. She's good at tying my hands."

"Does she lead you around like that?" I asked. "With your hands tied?" I pictured Moona traipsing along behind Miss Jessica with a grin plastered over her face. It was a nice image. "That sounds fun."

"I usually ask her to tie my hands so she can hold me down and use my body."

I paused mid-pass over Moona's other shoulder. "Does she grind on your face? I love that."

Moona nodded.

"I'm going to ask Mistress to tie me up in one of these next time." I finished up with a knot and tugged on the rope encasing Moona's chest. "How's it feel?"

"Mmm, so good, Miss Charlotte. Thank you."

"Not too tight?"

"Just right." Moona's eyelids fluttered just a little as she slid her fingers over her constrained flesh.

"I really wanna tug on that nipple ring with my teeth."

"Miss Charlotte."

"I know. Don't worry, I'm just going to stare at it for a while. I don't want to accidentally lick you into breaking your rule." I turned my eyes to the shining silver ring for a while, thinking about what it must have been like for her when she had it stabbed through her flesh.

I felt a twinge down below.

"Want me to tie you on the bottom, now?"

"Oh, no, Miss Charlotte. I don't think I could--"

"Yeah. I don't want you to get your ass paddled either," I said. I leaned in and kissed Moona on the skin of her neck. She was warm and soft, and smelled good, but I didn't linger. Just a peck.

"Are we finished for now?" I asked.

Moona nodded.

"I'm glad you're here." I traced out the line of rope over her right shoulder. "Is there a one to five question for how sexy you look naked and tied up? Because you're a ten."

"Miss Charlotte."

"You're beautiful, Moona."

She leaned her head back against me as she smiled.

"Miss Charlotte?" she asked, touching a fingertip to the loop of rope between her breasts, the loop that was cinching everything up and squeezing her flesh tight. "Would you teach Miss Jessica how to tie this?"

"I could loan you the book if you want--"

"And could you show her how to tie one for the bottom?"

I smirked. I had an idea where Moona was going with this. "You'd like me to be the one doing the tying?"

Moona nodded.

"And you want Miss Jessica to be there, watching?"

Moona nodded again. "And Miss Natasha."

"So we can...?"

Moona smirked a little as she nodded this time. "I'd like to feel your ropes digging into me while--"

"While our mistresses watch?"

Moona nodded again. "While they watch me coming on your hand, Miss Charlotte."

And with that image in my mind, I leaned forward and puckered up to paint three pecks over Moona's shoulder. "We should probably go to sleep now," I whispered.

"Probably, yes."

"We can ask our Mistresses in the morning," I suggested.

"Miss Charlotte?"

"Moona?"

"Even if they say no, I think I might endure a sore bottom to feel your fingers inside me."

I reached up and pressed my finger over Moona's lips. "Let's talk about it in the morning," I said.

* * *

Epilogue

Jessica

"Did you enjoy your night with Charlotte?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Jessica. She's nice. And she tied my boobies so tight."

I watched Moona's eyes flutter as she said it, and it made me grin. "I appreciate you coming in to kiss me goodnight. That was sweet. I'm sorry my first thought was something had gone wrong."

"You were just looking out for me, Miss Jessica."

"Were you a good girl?" I fixed my gaze directly on her as I asked.

"Yes, Miss Jessica. I was tempted. But I didn't break your rule."

I reached out to stroke Moona's cheek. "Good girl," I said.

Moona nuzzled against my hand. "Though sometimes I wonder what it would feel like," she said, "if I had."

* * *

Afterword

Moona likes rope. Charlotte likes rope. And Moona likes Charlotte. But will Moona actually break her one rule and get her ass paddled to be able to show Charlotte how much she likes her?

If you think you know where the next chapter is headed, you're probably right. But who's the one getting the spanking? The answer might surprise you.

See you next time!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 391 milliseconds