Mom went to Work

Moms' tits jiggled seductively with each word.

Lawanna moved to the desk and pointed for Moms boss to go to the other side. Lawanna sat on the desk and said, "OK. Silly, girl. Work for it."

Mom said, "Oh! Thank You Ma'am, Thank You. I'll do my best Ma'am. I'll do my best."

Once again Mom took Lawanna' head in her hands and kissed her passionately, while pressing into her. Mom was standing against Lawanna between her legs. Moms and Lawanna' pubic hair was touching and Mom was rotating her clit against Lawanna' monster clit. Moms' boss was playing with his wife's tits and both women were moaning sexily. Mom and Lawanna shuddered and moaned from the clit to clit rubbing. Slowly, Mom kissed, licked, and nibbled her way down Lawanna' body. As she did so Lawanna lay back and fondled her husband's balls and dick. Mom was playing with Lawanna' tits as her chin hit the object of her desire. Moms hands slid down Lawanna' sides as Lawanna sucked her husbands' dick in her mouth. Moms' lips touched her clit and Lawanna pulled her husbands ass forward cramming his dick in her mouth. Moms' hands were on the bends in Lawanna thighs while she lightly tongued the clit she wanted so badly.

Lawanna was already cumming from the light teasing Mom did to her clit.

Slowly Moms lips went around Lawanna' clit and it pulsed while getting longer. Mom looked delirious from the sensations in her mouth.

Lawanna was rapidly pulling her husbands ass toward her, helping him fuck her mouth savagely.

As Mom sucked and pulled on the clit in her mouth it grew even longer. She could now suck it and roll it on her tongue. Mom reached up with one hand to pull and pinch the nipples that came along with that amazing clit. With her other hand she stuck three fingers in the now dripping pussy of her affection.

Lawanna brought her legs up and scissored Moms head. Mom was clamped in place, but, there was no way she was going to stop sucking. Then a gush of fluid came from the pussy Mom was working on, and another, and another. Lawanna was cumming repeatedly.

Mom was sucking as hard as she could while fingering her own pussy and Moms boss was cumming in his wife's mouth as he jerked wildly.

Lawanna relaxed her legs and Mom eased off the clit she was sucking. Holding it in her hand Mom looked in amazement at its size. Lawanna still had a dick in her mouth as she trembled repeatedly. Mom held it and it was pulsating. It could have been a dick. Mom was gently stroking Lawanna' clit as she now worked on the pussy below. Licking, kissing and nibbling on that dripping pussy.

Lawanna raised up pulling her husband around the desk. She then said, "Get on top of me lover." to Mom. "So I can eat your sweet pussy," she added. Mom smiled real big and climbed on. As she did Lawanna grabbed her husband with her legs and pulled him in. Mom wanted to get busy on that clit again but Lawanna guided her cum slick husbands' dick to Moms mouth. Lawanna was eating Moms pussy as Mom sucked her boss to hardness again and played with Lawanna with both hands.

Mom eased her bosses' dick out of her mouth and guided it to the pussy she had more than readied. Working the hard clit with her hand she teased both pussy and dick as she trembled in orgasms.

Lawanna was licking and sucking Moms pussy like mad as her hands caressed Moms ass. Moms' boss was fucking his wife with hard deep strokes as Mom sucked and licked the clit pulsating with each touch. Both women repeatedly trembled in orgasm. Moms' boss started to jerk into his wife's pussy. Mom knew he was starting to cum. She quickly moved him so that his next stroke went in her mouth along with the clit she loved. It didn't look as tho he noticed. He was slamming his dick wildly in Moms mouth cumming with each stroke. Mom had both things she wanted in her mouth and didn't lose a drop even though she was cumming also. Moms hand had slipped easily into Lawanna' pussy and she was twisting it rapidly.

Lawanna' head fell down and she was screaming, "Oh, God, Oh, God, Yes God, Oh Yes God." Then she passed out.

As Mom pulled her hand out of Lawanna' pussy her boss immediately started licking it clean.

Mom eased off the desk and her boss collapsed in the chair. Mom was smiling like the "Cheshire Cat", as she retrieved her clothes and left the office.

The screen went blank, the video was over.

Mom and Dad were entwined as Dad said, "Mother Fuck. I have never seen anything more intimate and sexy as that. And, the size of that Clit!

Mom raised her head and looked at me.

(Oh shit, did Mom just look at me?)

I looked back and Mom and Dad were standing, kissing and hugging.

With one hand Mom pulled Dads face down between her tits. Then she turned and winked at me again. Dad was now greedily squeezing Moms ass and sucking a tit.

Smiling, Mom looked right at me and mouthed, "Watch Me William, Watch Me Suck. This Could Be You, William." Then pursing her lips she winked again.

Mom pushed Dad and quickly dropped to her knees sucking his dick into her mouth and grabbing his ass with both hands.

I fell back knocking the closet door open and tumbling into the hall. As I scrambled to my feet and ran to my room, Dad was moaning loudly.

I hid in my closet all night and listened to Mom and Dad having wild sex.

(This turned into the wildest course of events over the summer that any boy could wish for!)

I waited a half hour after the house became silent before, slowly and carefully leaving the house. It was twilight and the sun was just lighting the neighborhood.

Making sure I didn't make any noise I carefully walked my bike out of the yard and down the street. I rode to a favorite spot of mine that I new I could be alone at all day if need be. I had a lot of thinking to do.

Damn, what had I done? I had lusted to the extreme after my own mother. But, the things she did on that video and then when it stopped, drove me crazy.

Dad discovered what Mom was doing when he played the video delivered by a special courier. Mom was cheating on him and he was mad as hell. He had ordered me out of the house but the little bit of the video I spied on made me horny as hell for Mom. When I left, I saw my chance to sneak back in, and I did just that.

But Dad softened after seeing the whole video and he and Mom fucked most of the night.

Now I had to think through what I had witnessed.

The one thing I just don't understand is the way she was so damn courteous in her speech. What was all that. "Yes Sir, and No Sir," stuff. Was she some kind of servant? That is bugging the shit out of me, and I have to know what was going on. But, How!? Some way, I have to find out.

One thing was certain, my Mom liked to suck dick. She liked it very much as was proven by the way she did it. She also liked to swallow cum, which she did at every opportunity with such enthusiasm it seemed she orgasmed each time. No hesitation was evident in her eyes as she gulped down every load sprayed into her mouth. No gagging or anything, just a lustful expression accompanied by moans of pleasure.

I'm getting a hardon just thinking about it. I can't get hard now, there is just too much to think about.

My Mom wasn't a prostitute. No! She had a job and the things she was doing she was doing at that job. What kind of business allowed its employees to engage in sexual activities any time they wished? That's what they do at a brothel, but, a brothel is where prostitutes work. And, MY MOM IS NOT A PROSTITUTE! That's what I was praying anyway.

And, Donna Mitchell, goddamn! I would never in a million years have guessed that one. I mean she was the quintessential tight ass. The clothes she wore drew constant frowns and jokes about her being a Nun in hiding. She never laughed and hardly ever smiled. Her face wore a constant stern look. Makeup was out of the question, her face was always plain with no hint of shadow or lipstick or eyeliner. She looked like the woman in that famous picture of two people holding a pitchfork. No one ever saw her anywhere but school functions or the grocery store. She always walked just about everywhere. People commented about her having a steel rod up her spine the way she sat and stood and walked. But, not in that video, in that video she was hot! And when she showed her tits with the pierced nipples and fancy jewels! Christ! She blew me away. I now think of her in a whole new light. And, it's got me to thinking about her daughter, Stephanie, as well. Man, how can someone be so different!?

And, Dad, his actions have me really confused.

I kinda understand the cheating thing, but, Mom has always been Mom. I mean, I've never seen her act any different than she always does. She and Dad are always having sex wherever and whenever. She's always doing exactly as she says she will. There have never been any suspicious or deceitful activity/actions that I can think of. I mean, Mom is Mom!

Aren't cheaters always hiding things? Doing what they say they aren't doing. Not doing what they say they are doing. Aren't they always sneaky and deceitful?

That is not Mom! Mom is not a cheater!

What did Dad see in that video that changed his mind from super pissed, to pleading, to understand, to lust filled husband?

And then Mom at the end of the video, looking right at me and mouthing those words. When Mom mouthed, "Watch me William," I thought my heart was going to stop. "Watch me Suck," shut off my breathing. And, "This could be you," made me faint. That is why I fell through the closet door and hit the floor in the hallway. I bounced off the walls running to my bedroom and I thought I wouldn't make it because my feet wouldn't stay under me. I was so scared that Dad would be after me, I actually pissed my pants. "Moms going to tell Dad I was watching. Moms going to tell Dad I was watching," was running through my head, over and over. Then it was, "Oh God! Dad is going to come in here and beat me to death any second, Dad is going to come in here and beat me to death any second!" That's why I hid in my closet, shaking, all night.

I was thinking about all of these things over and over and my mind just couldn't answer my questions.

I stayed at my spot until about 10am. I figured by then that Dad would be at work and so would Mom. It would be safe to sneak home and check it out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds