Mom's Special Christmas Present

“Oh my God,” Tanya whispered under her breath as she looked down between their bodies, the engorged mushroom head of her son’s huge cock pressed flush up against her vividly pink labia. She watched in awe as he rolled his hips, slowly working the enormous crown between her gooey pussy-lips, the wet tissues parting and adhering tightly to his throbbing erection as he started to enter her. She could feel the intense heat radiating off his massive prick, the enflamed knob stretching her dripping hole as he insistently pressed forward. She was gasping as she watched, her enormous breasts heaving as her heart raced, the passion within her body taking over. As her clutching labia closed down over the scarlet ridge of his rope-like corona, Jake stopped, holding himself still as he savored the feeling of being inside the steaming channel which had given birth to him so many years before.

“Mom, you’re nice and wet, just the way I like a woman to be,” Jake said, rolling his hips salaciously, keeping his throbbing erection poised at the introitus of his mother’s hot oily cunt.

“Jake, I….I don’t think….,” Tanya whimpered in mild protest. Jake never listened, but flexed forward, slowly driving more of his rigid member into her yearning snatch. Tanya gasped as she felt her vagina stretching around the tremendous girth slipping inside her, the clenching walls of her juicy twat pulling at the hard, invading cock.

“Oh Jake, it’s so….so big,” she groaned, throwing her arms around his neck as he went deeper.

Jake loved this part—the struggle as a woman’s beckoning cunt yielded to him for the first time, the hot wet tissues inside them stretching reluctantly under the onslaught of his enormous cock, until finally, the woman’s willing body surrendered, flooding their hungry channel with their oily juices, inviting him to go deeper and deeper.

With his mother pinned against the wall, Jake thrust forwards, driving his rampant prick further into her seeping canal, the tight folds of flesh inside her stretching and stretching before giving way, and then clasping tightly to the invading monster as it slipped deeper, her greasy discharge paving the way to her womb.

Tanya was thrashing about, impaled mercilessly on her son’s prodigious dick as it thrust into her, the incredible thickness of it totally filling her as he went deeper than any man she’d had previously. As her head lolled from side to side in blissful pleasure, she happened to glance down. Thinking she was as full as she could be, she was shocked to see at least three throbbing inches of his livid boner still outside of her, her vivid pink labia clinging tightly as they circled the veiny shaft.

“I’m gonna make you come with this, Mom,” Jake said, drawing his hips backwards and then flexing forwards, sending the blood-engorged helmet all the way into her.

“OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,” Tanya moaned loudly, her head banging against the wall as the hard fleshy stake rising from her son’s loins tore further into her steaming box, relentlessly, mercilessly, splitting her wide open.

Jake gripped tightly to his mother’s flared hips as he drove his turgid cock as far into her as he could, feeling the intense heat of her searing snatch enveloping him like a hot buttery fist. With an inch left to go, he thrust forward, sending the enflamed knob crashing against her cervix.

“OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD,” Tanya groaned deep in her throat as she started to come, twitching and shaking spasmodically as a blistering climax shot through her body. The muscles on the insides of her creamy thighs were twitching as she breathed rapidly, her lush breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath, her whole body overwhelmed with the exquisite sensations of a mind-numbing orgasm. She thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of the luscious sensations coursing through her as her tingling release went on and on, her body thrumming like a plucked guitar string.

Jake loved the look on his mother’s face as she gasped hotly, her eyes closed in bliss, her body thrashing about like a ragdoll as his thrusting erection rubbed salaciously against the door of her womb. He’d seen that look before on nearly all of the older women he’d bedded. He knew that, like them, once his mother had a taste of what he could do for her, she’d never be able to get enough. It thrilled him to know that this was the woman he had always wanted more than any of the others, the woman who he had jerked off to for years now, the woman who inhabited all of his nastiest fantasies—fantasies he now hoped were about to come true.

“Oh fuck, it’s so hard,” Tanya moaned, her twitching body slowly coming back under control as her orgasm started to wane. Jake wanted to keep her going, so he drew back and then flexed forward, starting to fuck her. His mother threw her arms around his neck as she held on, his young muscular hips driving her repeatedly against the wall as he pistoned back and forth, powering his enormous cock all the way into her with each hammering thrust.

“OH NO….NOT AGAIN,” Tanya gasped, his massive cock-head triggering another fervent orgasm from deep inside her hot oily cunt. Jake continued to fuck her, his rigid fuck-stick tearing into her as she convulsed on his impaling member like a caged animal, paroxysms of pleasure wracking her stacked mature body.

“Unh….unh…unh,” His mother moaned with each hammering thrust as he went balls deep, intent on bottoming out with every delicious stroke. Her huge breasts were heaving wantonly, and with his driving hips keeping her pinned to the wall, he brought his hands up and filled them with her generous tits. As she trembled and shook, he pulled the shoulder straps of the dress down her arms, exposing her massive guns, gorgeously encased in the blue satin bra he’d given her. The structured cups barely contained the swelling globes, her fleshy tits almost spilling out of the sexy garment.

The sound of their frenzied fucking filled the room, a wet nasty squelching accompanying the drum-like tattoo of her sweating body being pounded time and time against the wall.

“AAAAAAAAHHH,” Tanya gasped again, climaxing for a third time, her body twitching uncontrollably as she lost all control.

Jake squeezed her breasts through her bra, loving the sight of her massive tits swelling against the confining lace. His balls were drawing up close to his body as his pleasure level escalated, his sack becoming taut as a drum.

“Oh Jake, fuck me,” Tanya moaned loudly, the muscles in her experienced cunt closing down on his pistoning dick as he plowed it into her.

“Oh fuck, yes…..,” Jake hissed, loving the feel of his mother’s molten snatch gripping and massaging him as she flexed down, the hot wet tissues rippling luxuriously along the full length of his veiny shaft. Her legs were now crossed behind his back as she got into it, rolling her hips against his as their bodies worked together, each of them bringing the other as much pleasure as possible. She pushed back against the wall behind her, tipping her hips up, the head of his burrowing prick now rubbing vigorously against the roof of her vagina, the enormous knob wickedly teasing the hot folds of flesh separating her vagina from her clitoris.

“OH……OH…..OH….,” Tanya threw her head against his shoulder, her cunt pulling and gripping his rock-hard prick as she thrust her hips against his. For Jake, that was all it took to send him over the edge.

“FUCK MOM…..I’M GONNA COME” he warned as he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock. He drew back once more and slammed forward, sending her thudding against the wall as he totally impaled her, his midsection pressed flush up against her shaven mound, the enflamed crown of his buried cock rubbing hotly against her cervix. The first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth, spurting into his mother like a fireball.

“Oh God, I can feel you coming,” Tanya hissed as the feel of her son going off triggered another orgasm deep inside her. She threw herself back against the wall, her hands smacking it loudly on each side of her as he continued to unload, flooding her insides with hot thick cum. She worked his buried prick with her talented cunt as they both climaxed, her pussy gripping and pulling at his gnarled shaft, trying to pull as much of his potent seed out of him as she could.

Jake was in heaven, the delicious contractions in his midsection overwhelming him as he came, spurt after spurt of milky semen pasting itself against the hot wet tissues deep inside her hungry cunt. He continued to ejaculate as his muscular body pressed her against the wall, a barrage of semen gushing into her tight, wet pussy.

Tanya could feel him filling her up, the overflow leaking out of their joined bodies and sliding wickedly down the crack of her ass. She couldn’t believe the amount of semen he was putting into her, but after what seemed like a minute, their mutual orgasms finally dwindled, and she quivered contentedly as a delicious shiver ran down her spine. She lay back against the wall, her eyes closed as her breathing slowly returned to normal, her full breasts still being cupped in her son’s big masculine hands.

“Did you like that Christmas present, Mom?” Jake asked, a satisfied smile on his handsome young face.

“Oh my God,” Tanya replied wearily. She knew there was no longer any reason to deny or protest against what had just happened. In the end, she knew she wanted it just as much as he did. “That…that was incredible. I’ve never been fucked like that in my entire life.”

“I’m glad you liked it.” Jake rolled his hips slowly, stirring his mother’s insides like a batch of thick wet cement.

Tanya’s eyes opened wide as she looked at her son in surprise. “You’re…..you’re still hard!”

“When it comes to you, Mom, I think I’m gonna be hard all night long.” He rolled his hips again, eliciting a deep animalistic groan from her. “And, unlike Santa, I come more than once a year.”

Tanya shivered at her son’s brazen behavior, and looked down between their joined bodies. A frothy ring of milky fluid was oozing out at the point her slick labia circled his buried pecker. She reached down and drew a slender fingertip all around that obscene connection. She lifted her finger, their combined juices looking sinfully wicked against her crimson nail polish. Jake watched, totally enthralled, as his mother took her cum-covered finger and slipped it between her lips. Her pouty red lips closed down, locking onto her finger, her cheeks caving in as she started to suck.

“Mmmm,” she purred, savoring the masculine flavor of her son’s potent semen combined with her warm cunt-honey. Jake saw the muscles in her throat contract as she swallowed, the silky fluid sliding warmly down her throat. She reluctantly withdrew her finger from her sucking lips and looked at Jake, fiery lust burning in her eyes. With a moan of surrender, she leaned forward and kissed her son passionately, hunching her lewdly spread loins against his still-hard prick.

Jake slid his hands beneath her curvy rump and carried her over near the couch, then lifted her right up and off his rearing prick. His greasy cock came out with a lewd wet sound as it snapped up rigidly against his midsection. Tanya eased her legs down to the floor, feeling unsteady from the intense fucking her son had just given her. As she steadied herself, she felt a gooey bolus of semen ooze out of her ravaged pussy, the viscous fluid running down the insides of her thighs.

Jake looked at his mother and smiled. She had that “I was just thoroughly fucked—and I loved it” look that he was getting accustomed to seeing from these older women whose sexual appetites had been lying dormant for so long. “Bend over,” he said as he moved behind her.

The alcohol and her newly-awakened desires had taken control of Tanya. Her body was on fire—and she wanted more. She turned to the couch and leaned over, straightening her glistening legs and shifting them to each side, knowing exactly what her son wanted from her. Jake felt his still-hard prick surge as he looked at her bent-over form, the top of her dress pulled down over her arms to gather at her midsection, the hem rising high on the backs of her full creamy thighs. Her bountiful breasts looked deliciously inviting as she leaned forwards, the voluminous globes still exquisitely encased in the sexy bra, mounds of soft tit-flesh swelling over the curving bra cups.

Jake fisted his dick as he moved close in behind her, pushing her short dress up to the small of her back, obscenely exposing her backside. He pushed the enormous knob of his throbbing cock down until it snuggled right in between her dripping pussy-lips. With the broad head captured between the hot petals at the opening of her cunt, he let go of his erection and grabbed her wide hips. He adjusted his stance to make sure he had just the leverage he wanted, flexed back, and then resolutely drove forward, skewering his mother with the thrusting spear between his legs.

“Ohhnnnnnnnnn,” Tanya groaned, instinctively arching her back as the enormous cock carved into her aching loins like a fleshy scimitar. She could feel her son’s pulsing dick rising high into her steamy love-pocket, the enflamed knob stretching her insides with unrelenting force. Jake held firmly onto her wide hips as he persistently drove forwards, feeling the intense heat of her pussy enveloping his surging pecker. He watched her labia stretching salaciously around his immense girth as he fed inch after thick hard inch into her from behind. Finally, with a slow grinding roll of his hips, he felt his midsection press flush up against her curvy backside, his huge erection buried to the hilt.

“Ohnn…..ohnn….ohnnn,” Tanya moaned, her seething snatch stuffed absolutely full of rock-hard cock. Jake slowly drew back, watching her clinging pussy-lips pulling outward as he withdrew, their connected bodies glistening wetly with their combined juices. He pulled back until just the lemon-sized knob was captured between her labia, the livid tissues seeming to nibble and pull at his throbbing pecker. With a corkscrew roll of his hips, he slammed every hard inch back into his mother.

“OH GODDDDDDDD,” she moaned, her body starting to shake once more. Jake really started to hammer her, his long thick cock shuttling back and forth in her molten channel relentlessly. She was gasping and moaning continuously as he fucked her, his midsection slamming noisily into her sopping loins as he drove himself balls-deep with every vigorous thrust. He reached forward and cupped her heavy breasts, running his hands over the lusciously filled bra cups as he continued to stir her steaming cunt with his jack-hammering prick. Her head dropped to the arm of the couch and she was sobbing in ecstasy as she came, her body quaking and spasming through a tingling release. She could feel her cunt gushing, sending a spray of discharge onto her son’s scrotum and thighs, the alluring scent of her womanly nectar filling the air.

Jake got into a smooth rhythm, his turgid member rubbing over every square inch of his mother’s tortured cunt. He manhandled her heavy tits, squeezing and fondling them, but still leaving them inside the blue satin bra. He loved that, loved the look of a spectacular set of tits in a sexy bra. He knew he’d get his hands fully on them soon enough, but for right now, he loved the feel of them as they strained against the cool satin fabric beneath his palms.

“Nnnnnaaaaaaaa…..,” Tanya groaned again as another climax roared through her, the fiery sensations starting deep inside her steaming cunt and blossoming throughout her entire body.

Jake was quickly catching up, his bloated nuts drawing up close to his body. He was just a couple strokes away from pasting her insides when he quickly withdrew, his glistening erection sluicing wetly out of her greasy trench.

“Lie down on the couch on your back, and hang your head over the end,” he directed hurriedly. Her body quivering with wanton desire, Tanya did as he said, her head hanging over the low arm of the couch she’d just been leaning on moments ago.

Jake stepped forward, his 6’-2” muscular frame looming over her. Tanya watched as he wrapped his big hand around the base of his throbbing dick and pointed it downwards, right towards her mouth. He leaned forwards and she eagerly formed her lips into an inviting ‘O’, giving him a perfect target to aim for. He fed the broad mushroom head right between her parted lips, the soft red pillows stretching almost to the tearing point as they followed the flaring contours of the enormous knob, finally locking down beyond the thick purple ridge of his corona.

Tanya swirled her tongue all over the pebbly surface of his glans, licking up the savory flavor of her own juices. The head of his prick was huge, the massive knob almost filling her mouth. She feathered the tip of her tongue into the wet red eye, getting pleasantly rewarded as a cloying wad of pre-cum oozed forth. “Mmmmm,” she mewed as she swallowed, letting the slimy goo slip down her throat.

Jake was close, and it only fired his torched libido even more to see his huge cock filling his mother’s pretty face, something he’d been wanting to do for years now. As he leaned over her, he reached down and placed one hand on the top of her head while his other hand circled her long regal neck. He set his feet firmly on the floor, and then started hunching up and down, fucking her face.

“Unhh…..unhh…..unhh,” Tanya moaned with pleasure as her son fed his throbbing prick into her face, sawing the thick shaft back and forth between her bee-stung lips as he moved up and down, the enflamed knob of his pulsing manhood bumping softly against the hot wet tissues at the opening to her throat.

Jake would have loved to feed his sturdy cock all the way down that inviting throat of hers but, at the moment, this was just what he needed. His balls were drawn up drum-tight against his body, and he was only a couple of strokes away. His mother groaned wantonly, the sound humming provocatively through her hot wet mouth and right into his sliding cock.

“Yessssssss,” Jake gasped as the scintillating contractions began in his midsection. “Here you go, Mom, it’s all for you.” He felt his throbbing dick twitch, the first rope of semen spewing forth.

He could feel her sucking feverishly as he held onto her head, her tongue swirling all around the knob of his bucking cock as a barrage of cum shot forth, filling her hot oral cavity. His body was shaking as he unloaded, flooding her mouth with wad after wad of hot milky seed. He looked down to see it backing up, white froth oozing out around her sucking lips, pearly rivulets leaking from the corners of her mouth and running down her cheeks. His mother’s eyes went wide, overwhelmed by the amount of semen her son was feeding to her. She swallowed, the creamy fluid sliding luxuriously down her throat to a welcoming spot in the pit of her stomach.

Jake smiled as his mother swallowed, his hand circling her neck feeling the muscles contracting as the silky goo slithered wantonly down her throat. He kept shooting, totally unloading within her hot sucking mouth. Bubbles of cum appeared at the corners of her mouth, the filmy bubbles finally breaking, spackling her face with silvery gobs of semen. The milky spurts kept coming, and her mouth kept overflowing, thick white gobs sliding down her chin until, at last, the delicious sensations of his climax waned, the final oozing drops of manly nectar flowing onto her tongue. He kept his hand on her neck, gently caressing it as she swallowed his massive load.

“C’mon,” Jake said, pulling his spent dick from her avidly sucking mouth. “Let’s go upstairs. I’m not done with you yet.” He took her hand and pulled her to her feet, the area all around her mouth wet with saliva and cum, gobs of milky semen dangling from her chin. He led her to the master bedroom, to the bed she’d shared with her husband for all these years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds