Mom's Special Christmas Present

Jake had her remove her dress and bra, so he could have free access to her voluptuous body. He told her to leave her high-heels on. Tanya found it wickedly exciting to be wearing only the sexy shoes in bed, the stiletto heels digging into the mattress as she flexed her loins up against his.

For the rest of the night, Jake fucked her in every position imaginable. One minute he’d be kneeling between her legs holding her legs up and out to each side in a lewdly inviting V as he rocked his hips back and forth, his horse-like cock stretching and filling her, his surging prick sinking in and out as he used her oily twat as a welcoming receptacle for his lust-driven desires. Then he’d flip her over and pull her to her knees, shuttling his rampant cock in and out of her greasy snatch from behind. He took her sideways, one leg pulled high into the air, and then he’d roll over and pull her on top of him, letting her ride him as she settled deep in the saddle, her clutching labia nestled right down around the base of his thrusting erection.

When he wasn’t fucking her, he’d sit back against the headboard and have her kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing on his dick as she worked to bring him back to full hardness. She was amazed by the stamina and endurance of the teenager. He’d run his fingers through her lustrous blonde hair and move her mouth just where he wanted it as she made sweet oral love to her special Christmas present. With the robust vigor of youth, it seemed to take no time at all after one climax for her mouth to have him ready for action again.

Jake was thrilled by his mother’s seemingly insatiable hunger as well. They had both lost count of the number of times she had climaxed, but she kept coming back for more. She would seem to be on the verge of fatigued collapse, only to start bucking her flushed needy body against his with unlimited zeal, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Finally, in the early morning hours, Tanya had collapsed into the sheets, blissfully exhausted. But Jake wasn’t finished. With his mother lying almost comatose next to him, he kneeled over her, slowly fisting his rigid cock. When he came, he sprayed his load all over her face and tits, painting her with his milky seed.

Jake got up and looked back at his mother. The whole room reeked of sex, the intoxicating scent wafting sensually into his nostrils. His mother lay there, rapturously content, semen all over her gorgeous body. The stuff was everywhere, milky ribbons and silvery gobs in her hair, all over her face and tits, with pearly clumps clinging lewdly to her thick crimson nipples. The sticky goo was all over her midsection, especially around her swollen pussy-lips and inner thighs. Jake looked down at the obscene whitish trail oozing sluggishly from her shiny pink labia, sliding down the crack of her ass and making a sizable puddle on the sheets beneath her. He looked back at his mother’s pretty cum-covered face, peaceful and beautiful in contented slumber.

Jake went to the kitchen and poured himself a big glass of orange juice, the fresh citric taste feeling exquisite as he took a big gulp. He turned on his cell phone and checked for messages. He had a number from the neighborhood MILFs, the grateful women texting him with holiday greetings. There was one from his mother’s best friend, Rebecca Woods, that especially intrigued him. He thought about his mother’s golf partner who lived a few doors down. The raven-haired beauty had a great set of tits and a juicy cunt that had pulled at his cock like a hot buttery fist.

Jake smiled as he re-read her text. She asked if he’d be available to pop by for a couple of hours on Boxing Day. Her husband was going to be taking their two kids to see his parents for most of the day. She was going to be staying at home—feigning illness. She hoped that Jake would be able to stop by in the afternoon and bring her some creamy cough syrup to soothe the sore throat she anticipated having. She also asked if he could possibly bring his big thermometer with him—she figured it might be good if he could help take her internal temperature at least a couple of times to make sure she was okay.

With a smile, Jake turned off his phone and finished his orange juice before heading back upstairs. His mother was still in her marital bed, where he planned to keep her the rest of the day, stuffing her like a Christmas turkey over and over. He stopped by his own room on the way and picked up his big jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline, thinking it was time to start loosening up that cute little rosebud of hers. After all, when he was done with her today, he expected her to offer up all three of her delightful holes to him any time he wanted—just like the other women he’d come to know lately. With the torrid intensity she had shown for everything they had done so far, Jake knew his mother would love it just as much as the others.

Yes indeed. It was going to be a very merry Christmas after all.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds