Monster Girl World Ch. 02

"That was fucking great." The host said as he fixed his clothes. Felicia sat naked on the bed, her body sweaty and frustrated at not getting her own release as well. "You're definitely going to be on the next show, so keep your schedule open for next time."

"Thank you very much." She said softly, bowing her head. "Please come visit me again."

Even though the "pillow business" worked for her, she wasn't liking the changes it was doing to her. It gave her a bad feeling, like something inside of her was murky and dark. It made her feel dirty.

XXXXXX

Felicia closed her cell phone and leaned against the window with a sigh. She had just checked her Tweeter account and she was still hot stuff. People loved her, not just for her music, but also for her genuinely kind attitude that not a lot of singers can really portray without seeming fake. Her fanbase was exploding and she was quickly rising through the ranks as an idol whose name will be known throughout the country and beyond.

"Still, all this sex just to get ahead. It feels like cheating." Felicia muttered and sighed. The flowery dresses, pretty make up and cute voices were all just a shallow façade of how things really went behind the scenes, which was more than she wanted. "Maybe I should take a break. I'm sure the President will understand..."

"Hello there!"

"Wah!" Felicia jumped in her seat and looked up to see two young women standing in front of her.

They were monsters: one was a Nekomata dressed in a blue blouse and white skirt that only went halfway down her thighs. She had black burred paws and feet but her hair was rainbow colored and she wore a very beautiful set of earrings that sparkled in the sunlight. The other was a siren with dark red hair that went halfway down her back and had bright white wings that was in contrast to the cute gothic Lolita outfit she was rocking.

The minute Felicia laid eyes on them, she immediately recognized them as the two members of ANIM8; the Nekomata was Shiina and the siren was Ayano. Felicia's tail went ramrod straight and her fur stood up as if electrified as the two girls addressed her.

"Hey there. You're the new popular girl that's been causing a storm around here!" Shiina grinned and leaned in close to study Felicia's features. "You're Felicia, right?"

"Y-Yes!" Felicia stammered and mentally kicked herself. "I'm Felicia Felidae!"

"I knew it! It's hard to miss a cutie like you with fur like that." Shiina abruptly took hold of Felicia's paw and began rubbing it. "Wow, your fur's so soft. You must really take good care of it!"

"Shiina, leave the poor girl alone." Ayano lightly scolded her friend and gave Felicia a beautiful smile. "I'm sorry for her behavior. She just gets so excitable whenever she runs into another feline monster. She nearly ran over a sphinx that was visiting one of our concerts last year."

'OMG I'm talking to the members of ANIM8!!' Felicia thought, her face red. It was a wonder that she was even able to form words. "It's o-okay! It can't be any worse than being mobbed by fans, r-right?"

"Haha, she even has a sense of humor, that's cool!" Shiina gushed, earning a winged whack on the head from her partner.

"Use your indoor voice." Ayano said. "Excuse us, Felicia but we noticed you sitting here all alone and looking sad. We wanted to see if you were doing okay around here."

"Yeah, we know this business can be exhausting, so it's nice to help people out every once in a while." Shiina nodded.

"Well...it's..."

"Come on," Shiina plopped down next to her on the couch and nudged her. "You can tell us. I bet it's nothing we haven't gone through ourselves."

"That's right." Ayano nodded.

Felicia bit her lip, before throwing caution to the wind and started talking about the "pillow business" that Tanaka had her doing in order to get herself more work and opportunities. The ANIM8 girls were respectfully quiet throughout her explanation, but she noted that they hardly looked shocked or even disgusted at what she was doing to get ahead in the business. When she was done, they shocked her by the big smiles and nonchalant attitude they gave her.

"That's all? Please, girl, it's nothing to be worried about." Shiina said bluntly. "You know it's something that most inexperienced idols like you often do to get up in the world."

"B-But it's not right. I mean, I know I'm not the only one doing it, but I know that you two don't do it." Felicia said, earning a little chuckle from Ayano.

"Felicia, that's a naive way of thinking. We're also in the "pillow business" as well, ever since we started our careers." She said.

Felicia looked at her in shock. "W-What?"

"Yeah! How do you think we got this big this fast? It wasn't just because of our singing and looks, though they did play a large part in it." Shiina took out her phone and brought something up on the screen before practically shoving it into Felicia's face. "See? This was taped back when we were just starting out."

Felicia nervously looked at the footage and gasped, her paws flying to her mouth. It was an orgy! Shiina, Ayano, and three other monsters (a Holstaur, a wererabbit, and a hinezumi), the other members of ANIMM8, were having rough and heavy sex with multiple men, and they were loving it.

Felicia saw Shiina on her hands and knees being spitroasted by two large men who were thrusting in and out of her mouth in a sick pattern, one sinking into her cunt while the other pulled out of her mouth and vice versa. The one fucking her mouth grabbed her hair to use as hand holds every time he pushed into her throat. Shiina's large tits were hanging under her, covered in white cream from an earlier blowjob

Ayano, always the calm and reserved one, was being held between two other men who were thrusting into her cunt and asshole respectively. Her slender frame was nearly engulfed between their muscular bodies, and her expression was one of a girl getting the brains fucked from her. Felicia wondered just how deep their cocks were reaching inside her, spreading her holes apart in synch with each other. Her eyes were rolled up into her head and was tongue was hanging out like a dog, her modest breasts shaking in tandem with them thrusts.

The Holstaur was in the middle of servicing two other men, with one man, most likely a producer or something, sandwhiching his cock between her large, soft tits and rapidly thrusting into her cleavage. Behind him, her thick thighs were parted to allow another man to thrust deep into her cunt with enough force to make the girl and producer shake with each thrust forward. While she could see the hard grip te second man had on the Holstaur's plump thighs and ass, Felicia couldn't see her face, but she knew she was enjoying it from the sound of her loud moans.

The wererabbit was bouncing on one cock while servicing three more with her mouth and hands. Her face was obscured by a man's firm ass while her petite hands were busy jacking off the other two shafts, moving up and down their cocks with astounding speed. The hinezumi was probably the most adventurous, having taken the largest man there and was bouncing atop his massive ten inch cock, forming a bulge to form in her womb every time he thrust hard into her. The red haired Xingese monster was delirious at this point, moaning and drooling all over herself while being used as a cocksleeve.

"This was from a meeting with other producers and directors arranged by Tanaka to show us off to other companies and get them to support us." Shiina said, smiling as if she hadn't just rocked Felicia's world. "There were even a few human girls there too, and they definitely weren't given special treatment after a fucking like that."

"Monsters like us need the essence men provide, and the extra perks that we get in return aren't too bad either. We get paid to sing, fuck and dance, while we're set for life as long as we don't say anything." Felicia heard Ayano whisper in her ear. "I bet you've felt like you could take on the world after having one of these older men slam their cocks into you, right? That's what it means to be a monster here in Nippon. There's nothing wrong with loving kind of work. We were practically born for jobs like this."

Felicia couldn't muster up the will to say anything. So the girls whom she looked up to as idols and role models...they were whores just like her. Monster sluts who were in it for the cock as well as the money and weren't afraid to fuck behind the scenes to surpass the competition.

"Say," Shiina grinned cattily. "Ayano and I are heading out with the president to a resort in Oina for another meeting with the other old guys and we're taking some of the newer idols with us. We'd love it if you'll come along." Shiina said. "This might be a big break for you. Fine food, large cocks, hot springs, anything you could want. What do you say?"

Felicia was still in shock at what she had seen. She was so out of it that she didn't even hear the mechanical "Yes" she gave when accepting their offer.

XXXXXX

Every few months, Tanaka would attend a business meeting at a hot springs resort with a couple of other well-known names in the entertainment industry. Producers, movie directors, and managers who are well versed in the ways of using sex to get their girls to the top. He was certainly glad to not only have ANIM8 to brag about to his coworkers, but also the up and coming werecat singer "Neko-Tan", who had taken the music industry by storm. However, business was only half the reason he was even here spending his calm, peaceful days talking endless about work.

"Now that we have that settled, that's enough talk about business." Tanaka said to his cohorts and clapped his hands. "It's time for some entertainment!"

"Yes!" Yelled Makura, the son of a movie director who started a genre centered around monsters as the main stars.

"I've been waiting for this all day!" Said Takase, another music producer who looked like he spent more time eating than working, and was well known for vigorously fucking his idols in return for some favors.

Tanaka grinned and turned to the sliding doors to his left. "You can come in now."

"Okay!"

The panel slid open to reveal a group of monster beauties, clad in short flower patterned kimonos and nothing else and all famous faces in the entertainment industry, from music to movies. Among them was the idol group ANIM8, and Felicia, who looked noticeably chipper in contrast to her gloomy mood over the past few months.

"Good evening!" The girls smiled, immediately losing their kimonos and exposing their wonderful bodies.

The horny men wasted no time in falling upon the girls like wolves do prey. The hinezumi drummer from ANIM8 was pulled to her knees and had a cock stuffed in her throat, with her partner grabbing her head and pushing her mouth up and down his shaft. The Holstaur guitarist was being vigorously fingered by another producer who was sucking on her left tit like a hungry babe while she moaned and panted under his ministrations.

Felicia, Shiina and Ayano were on their knees in a circle while three men stood over them, their cocks long and hard and filled with cum that needed to be released into their bodies. With this many monsters in a single spot, the dense atmosphere of demonic energy in the air was basically an aphrodisiac that threatened to drive both men and women insane.

"Hi, I'm Felicia Felidae and it's a pleasure to service you all tonight." Felicia said in her typical high pitched voice used for singing and talking to her fans.

"We hope you'll be satisfied with just us for the night, since our friends are occupied at the moment." Ayano said with her soft tone and polite smile.

"But we're more than enough for you big boys, so let's get this part started!" Shiina grinned.

The three girls didn't even wait for them to get hard as they pushed forward and happily started kissing and licking the dicks all over to help try and get them harder and more ready for what was to come now, moving with a desperation and heat that was brought about by their natural libido and their monstrous natures.

"Eager little sluts." Grunted the head of a TV studio who had a history of fucking teenage girls who starred in children's programs Ayano was sucking him off, the idol happily kissing all over his dick with great indulgence. "You three are really in synch,"

"Of course we are!" Shiina gasped. "We bonded over the trip here and it's be really fun getting to know each other. Nothing like bonding over music and cocks, am I right?"

Felicia was stuck with the man with the largest cock of the trio, unable to suck on it even as it reached full hardness, while Shiina and Ayano noisily slurped the dicks in front of them into their mouths. Sighing, she decided to make the most of the situation and decided to work her hands along his cock while sucking on what she could get into her mouth.

The room was full of a cacophony of throat noises and moans as the girls were molested and fucked, mouths shoved onto cocks, hands pumping and fondling plump monster flesh, the wet noises of cunts being spread open and fucked vigorously. There was no shame from either side, and they all willingly lost themselves to the heated rush of primal need that overtook them.

Felicia, Shiina and Ayano weren't even trying to keep themselves together or maintain coherent thought in the midst of servicing the big dicks with all the ravenous hunger they could muster, not worrying about anything that didn't involve the most direct and senseless oral indulgence. The trio of huge cocks gave the girls everything they wanted, and they were eager to let the pleasure wind them up hotter and needier as they pressed on sloppily, their heads working back and forth in sloppy indulgence. They simply did what their nature as monsters dictated them to do, and that was seek out a suitable male and take in his essence by any means possible.

The one Shiina sucked on grabbed her rainbow twintails, tugging her down his cock and making her gag harder on his shaft as rough motions guided her brutally back and forth. She didn't mind at all, even as swaying strands of drool ran down her chin and she struggled to keep herself composed in the midst of this heat and desire. Her feline nature, selfish and needy, kept her pushing on harder, slobbering all over the big dick and earning the thrills she craved so hotly, overwhelmed by them all and desperate for more.

Ayano's wings braced against the thighs of the man she worked on, head rocking desperately back and forth of her own accord as she worked to treat him to the sloppiest, most aggressive treatment she could, not caring to wipe away any of the spit dripping down onto her chest. She worked with speed and vigor powerful and hot enough for nothing to hold her back now, and she took every powerful thrust of the big cock in her mouth with the skill and elegance of a practiced whore.

Taking a different approach entirely, Felicia decided to focus on running her rough tongue up and down the slimy cock in her grip while her furry paws jerked it off. She paid the most attention to the pair of heavy, low-hanging balls, adoring his nuts with her mouth and treating him to something so much more depraved than he was expecting. Her ears folded to her head and her tail waved behind her as she submissively knelt down and worshipped his member. No longer reserved or reluctant, Felicia was now hopelessly lost to the hunger and loved every second of it.

All three girls treated their cocks to very different treatments, but each of them happily showed their own devotion to the men who made them famous almost overnight. They loved the chance to treat these men to their most firm and eager treatments, all to the ultimate end of earning their cum. At once, the men tugged all three of them back, surprising the girls with their eagerness to give them facials. Cum gushed forward and splattered all over their pretty faces, making them yelp hotly under the gooey heat of their rewards.

"Shit, that's great!" One of the men moaned.

"Yeah it was, but I didn't come here just for a grade-A blowjob!" The second man growled. His partners mirrored his intentions and they tugged the girls off into different directions with the firm goal in mind of indulging in their bodies hard and fast.

XXXXXX

Shoved down to her hands and knees, Felicia's ass was stuck up high in the air, rewarded for her obedience with a big cock sinking into her, making her gasp and buck happily. Her hips almost immediately began to shove back in erratic, desperate pushes, her neediness getting the better of her in the midst of how she worked herself back and forth to soak in the pressure of hard thrusts bearing down deep upon her. It was the kind of pleasure she craved, the sort of throbbing, hazy bliss that she needed now.

Rough hands seized her azure hair, using them as reins to guide her back harder, shoving forward all over again and repeating the motion, ensuring an endless, friction-heavy rush of pure bliss that nothing could tame. Felicia was absolutely delighted, gasping and twisting under the weight of such a hot and primal rush of sensation that she really didn't know how to handle any other way. It was all too much pleasure coming at her at once, but she thrived in that sort of environment now, racing on with the single-minded, fervid goal of achieving pure release and bliss under any circumstances.

The deep thrusts wore her down as he pounded into her with such swiftness and vigor that she found it impossible to contain the pleasure washing over her now. Her partner-no, her master, wasted nothing as he held tight onto her hips and fucked Felicia hard. Felicia just took on this relentless treatment the best she could, rolling with it all and letting louder, needier moans spill from her quivering lips as she let it all go.

In the end, Felicia was rewarded with a powerful, throbbing orgasm surging through her body, making her buck and shudder in raw ecstasy as she felt the pleasure race up through her. Needy gasps and whines begging for him to cum in her signified her steady descent into molten bliss and her claws instinctively extended to tear into the tatami mat under her paws. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she felt pure need burn through her sweaty body, letting all wash over her in delirious bliss ensuring that she was unable to think straight as she felt the cum hush into her waiting twat and fill her up with gooey, molten joy.

Pinned up against the wall, Ayano's legs wrapped around the lap of the man balls deep inside her, the siren gasping happily as she took on the deep, unrelenting vigor of his hard thrusts into her. She bit her lip and embraced the heat that followed, more than familiar with this feeling by now in her long music career. Her claws hooked each other behind his back and her thighs tightened around the man's waist as she felt him claim her with such depth and need that she was absolutely hopeless now.

Hands pinned her wings against the wall, holding them right over her head as she lavished in this rough treatment, unable to contain her absolute glee in being overwhelmed and taken like this. The usually reserved and elegant young lady gave her master a sultry look and licked her lips, getting all the manly essence she needed from him. Many of her fans would balk at seeing their lovely siren singer acting like some whore who loved cock (which was basically all monsters, just on different levels).

The wall she was pinned to shook and creaked a little under the pressure of deep, relentless thrusts hammering into Ayano without pause of mercy, overwhelming the poor girl with every second of throbbing pleasure and bliss that crashed into her. Ayano loved having her cunt split open by a thick, meaty dick. The only other feeling that could match this was teasing her otaku fans with little second-flashes of her toned ass and a little slip of her nipples while acting like she didn't notice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds