Monster Girl World Ch. 02

She gave herself completely to the fiery want and the unquestioning bliss that hammered into her. The thick cock forced her tight little pussy loose, and kept it that way, fucking her hole into submission and making it remember the shape of this massive penetration, which helped her fuel every frenzied howl and whine she let out. Faster her hips worked, each push forward swiftly denied by a slam that shoved her right back against the wall again and shook her to her very core. Her eyes slid shut and she just hung there taking the brutal pounding that threatened to snap her lithe, slender body in half.

One last powerful slam forward and the man buried his cock deep into Ayano's waiting cunt, flooding it full of hot, gooey cum and making her yell like a wanton whore. She lost herself, so happy to surrender to the thrill of this hung, older man fucking her into submission with the promises of better job opportunities in the future.

Shiina sank her way onto the big cock, cooing as the man she urged to sit down on the floor received a playful, writhing lap dance before she took to working on back and forth, moaning in hot surrender amid the swell of desire taking her now. Her strong, toned body twisted in firm, lustful glee as she worked her way down; this was Shiina in full slutty stripper mode, moaning hotly as she bounced atop his fat cock in need motions.

Of the girls of ANIM8, Shiina was probably the only one who jumped head first into the "pillow business" without any reservations. She was already knee deep into compensated dating with older men and the male teachers of her school (including the principal) had taken turns in fucking her in the confines of their classrooms and closets. Whoring herself out to get higher in the music business was nothing. This was seen by how she expertly worked her hips eagerly along the hard shaft deep inside her cunt. Shiina had long since abandoned any modern reservations and limitations monsters resigned themselves to these days. If she wanted cock, she hunted for it like the predator she was. She was perfectly happy to leave all sense of composure or decency at the door just to get that sweet, sweet flood of cum in her womb.

Quicker and hotter motions carried her forward as she pressed on, earning a slap across her perky ass from the man who just sat there and let her go like she was the hottest performer at a strip club. She was an impressive mess right now, a complete disaster racing on desperately in pursuit of more, and she looked so great doing it, bouncing on in desperation and letting herself ache with the throbbing rush of heat that carried her away. She looked and sounded like every bit the whore she was, and she embraced that identity completely.

The snug embrace of her needy, dripping twat rubbing up and down his cock as she worked herself senseless trying to fuck her way down onto it made for something that had her master throbbing within her tight inner walls, and Shiina's moans only helped drive those sensations further. She as out of control, hot, eager, and loving every second of it as she raced on without care or hesitation, caring only of being taken.

Shiina found the hot reward that awaited her to be a powerful one: a messy, molten creampie shoving its way deep into her waiting cunt, making her cry out happily as the warm load deposited deep into her set off a powerful rush of orgasmic delight too powerful to contend with. It all burned so hotly into her, making her twist and writhe with erratic, desperate motions as she happily gave herself up to ever intense second of bliss before slumping down breathlessly against him.

Gazing up at him, she grinned and asked, "Ready for another go?" As if she didn't just fuck herself into a near-catatonic state seconds ago.

XXXXXX

At the end of the night, or early morning rather, all the girls were shoved onto their backs, their legs up in the air and lined up for the men to give them one last fucking to finish their little orgy off. Lying there with cum leaking out of their loosened up cunts and covered in sweat and other fluids from their endless fuck fest, these girls, who were among the top idols of Nippon's entertainment industry, were little more than sex drunk monsters filled to the brim with male essence.

Felicia was laid side by side with Shiina and Ayano, and they took each other's hands, sharing this moment together as they squealed in ecstasy together. The idols filled the room with their squeals of pure delight which no one tried to hold back as they let themselves get pounded into raw, senseless submission by these incredible cocks. Together, they could take on another around happily and cap off this wonderful orgy the best way they knew how: as friends.

Their legs pressed up against the shoulders of the men fucking them as a new angle brought on a rougher, more senseless kind of penetration, a vulgar pace bearing down upon them with a speed and firmness so intense and powerful that there was just nothing left to do about this at all. They lost themselves to their inherent natures and gave up all sense of control and need for the sake of being used as cum dumps. The men fucked their investments and money makers to the hilt, making sure to punch straight into their cunts with each thrust downward.

Begging for cum and gasping for air in the exhilarating final seconds of this deep, rough side by side pounding, the girls all held hands as they simultaneously took their hard fucking like pros, moaning their way through getting used and fucked, wanted nothing more for their good looks and great singing talent.

They came. They all came. With powerful thrusts the men slammed balls deep into the tightly clenching cunts of their monster whores as the girls howled and writhed under the thills of being held down and creampied, pumped full of messy spunk and given everything they craved and more. It was delirious bliss, a throbbing haze of lust and hunger too powerful to deny themselves as they let the pleasures send pulsating shocks through their bodies. The warm gooey floods helped bring them down from their highs as the girls insisted on taking selfies with their cocks before parting, getting down to kneel before their cocks to clean them of their juices.

This was the life Felicia had chosen and submerged herself in. Since that night, she had become a star in Nippon, her face and voice known everywhere by youth and adults alike. Most of the time she'd go solo, but she'd also partner up with the girls of ANIM8, with whom she became good friends with. She'd star major and minor roles in movies, attend fundraisers and encourage other girls to become just like her.

Felicia had achieved her dream, and all it took was becoming a whore for the upper echelons of the entertainment industry to use as they see fit. And she couldn't want anything less.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds