Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 03

As the sun was setting, the three could hear the Bigfoot ladies calling out as they left the mine and started running. Within minutes, five figures emerged into the meadow from the trees.

Jordan was satisfied with his progress for the day, and was putting tools away when the Bigfoot began inspecting the hole. Bam-bam nearly fell in when Jordan grabbed him from the edge. Megan and Kaitlin worked to get the Bigfoot away from the construction zone.

Jordan worked by headlamp, grilling up the steaks that he had bought, while Wilma and Jill tried to steal the uncooked meat from Jordan's bag. He stopped the first pair of steaks when they were rare, and put them on plates letting them cool before he distributed them.

Missy and Ginger received the first portion, which they tentatively accepted. After one bite, the Bigfoot tore into the slabs of meat with gusto, finishing over 3 pounds of meat each in minutes. Jordan had brought one giant steak for each adult, assuming that he, Megan and Kaitlin couldn't finish theirs, and would share the leftovers.

Like Jane had with the deer, the general consensus with cooked meat seemed to be impatience with the process, but a strong preference for the finished product.

Jordan had also bought a few loaves of Italian bread and some apples, which he distributed among human and Bigfoot alike.

Jordan felt good when he kept offering food and the Bigfoot stopped accepting. He may not be their leader, but he was their provider, and he had just filled up the bellies of his dependents.

He was exhausted from a full day, so as the Bigfoot called out to each other and started their nightly run, Jordan and Kaitlin headed up to the mine to sleep while Megan tried following the Bigfoot on foot with a night-vision camera.

Jordan was woken sometime in the night by a furry body pressing up against his. He felt his clothes being pulled at, and woke up just enough to identify Jill gently riding him to mutual orgasm.

***

The next two days passed in Comparative peace to the previous day. The 4th of July came and went without any mention of leaving to watch fireworks in town. None of the three humans felt it was important enough to leave the Bigfoot behind to celebrate the holiday with crowds of humans.

Kaitlin led them on horseback up to the ridge with a 360° view. They could see fireworks displays over 5 towns, though they could hear nothing. The balls of lights looked small down in the valleys below them, flashes of light against the dark tree-covered valleys.

The air grew cool on the dark mountaintop, and the three humans cuddled together for warmth. Megan had remembered a blanket, and the three wrapped it around their huddled form.

It was too dark to ride back down the mountain when the fireworks ended, so Kaitlin removed the saddles from the horses and allowed them to bed down for the night in a grassy bowl above the tree line.

The three humans found a rocky wind shelter and bedded down on the lichen covered stones, using the horse blankets as padding.

The three watched the stars above in the clear, windy sky. They were safe from the wind and cold in their alcove, and talked about their separate pasts, and their joined futures. Kaitlin was worried, but also excited for Jordan and Megan to meet her parents, and wanted the meeting to go just right.

At some point, they were joined by Ginger, Jill and Missy. Megan guessed that the two mothers stayed behind with their toddlers.

The three humans feel asleep, and woke with the morning light breaking over the most beautiful vista any of them had ever seen.

***

Great progress was made on the cabin. The septic tank was completed, with baffling to make 2 separate chambers, and also to support a roof, so that it could be buried.

Jordan made access ports out of wood, so that he could climb inside to remove the forms and install plumbing. The Bigfoot were especially interested in the new caves that Jordan had made, and took turns climbing through the little ports.

Jordan's original plan for the cabin had been to pour a foundation over everything except for the cellar, and then to build masonry walls high enough and thick enough that even the alpha couldn't knock them down. He still liked the look of river stone masonry, by he doubted that they needed to be thick enough to take that kind of beating.

Jordan had help digging and pouring his foundation. It looked ugly with the rebar sticking up, but Jordan quickly framed the first floor walls with 2x4s and then used the round river stones and cement to build up a wall around the entire first floor, reinforced with steel.

The Bigfoot were great help in the mornings and evenings, bringing stones that ranged in size from way too small to so large that Jordan and the girls could not possibly lift them together.

They enjoyed stacking stones, and so Jordan's project building four walls out of stacked stones seemed like a game to them.

Jordan framed two doorways and six large windows, basing their size on the windows and doors he had received from Dr. Stein in the shed.

By sunset on the fifth of July, the first floor wall was mostly in place, though the cement mortar was still wet. Jordan needed to put in flooring, which meant that he would finally have to finish inspecting the cellar so he could frame the inside and install a floor over the top of it.

Jordan had just gotten out the ladder and climbed down inside when his phone started ringing. It was his father.

"Hi dad." Jordan greeted him.

"Hey Jordan, your mom and I were talking about coming up to visit you soon. What do you know about the Cattlemen's days rodeo there in Gunnison?" He asked. "Your mother and I thought we could come up for the rodeo and visit you. Do you have any plans next weekend?"

Jordan rolled his eyes. They wanted to meet Megan. Kaitlin's parents would be in town too, and he would be expected to play monogamous boyfriend to Kaitlin.

"Yeah, Dad. I'll be here." Jordan answered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds