Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 03

"He did seem a little extra fast, didn't he?" Jordan asked, running his hand along the heaving side of the white stallion. "Where's Megan?"

"I haven't seen her get up yet this morning. Do you want to ride up and wake her?" Kaitlin asked.

The two rode above the tailings, and rode downhill to where Megan sat on Jordan's favorite flat rock, sipping something out of a mug.

Jordan dismounted, and handed Brutus's reins to Kaitlin.

"Do you mind if I keep riding?" She asked. Jordan nodded, and took the reins back, tying Brutus off to a tree. He walked down and sat down by Megan who seemed totally lost in thought. She didn't even notice Jordan's approach until he sat beside her.

"You okay?" He asked her. Megan scooted over, wrapping him in her arms and laying her head on Jordan's shoulder.

"Much better now that you're here." She said.

"Are you still mad at me? I'll call my parents right now and tell them I have two girlfriends if..."

"No. No, that's not it. I was just thinking about the Bigfoot." Megan said sadly.

"What about them?" Jordan asked.

"Just our conversation last night. How they could be considered human." Megan said.

"Well, they are our closest living relatives, right?" Jordan said.

"Something happened yesterday afternoon - before our conversation. It's been bugging me ever since." Megan said. Jordan waited for her to continue. "I was working with Wilma again on sign language. I had a little audience going.

"Suddenly Missy came and sat across from me and did the signs for 'Where baby?' I hadn't even been teaching her anything. She was just watching.

"I pointed at Pebbles, and she got frustrated. She reached under the straw bedding and she came out with your aluminum baseball bat. The one you used when we rescued Jane, and left on the mountain. She was pantomiming, trying to make up signs until I finally realized that she meant Jane.

"She watched me communicate with her family, and her first sign language was to worry about her missing daughter.

"It may seem pretty straightforward to you, but there's so much more going on in her head than what you could expect from even the smartest chimps or gorillas: object association, re-creation of signs, observation skills, and a worry for a missing family member that we never even expected to find in the species. Not to mention that she knew to ask me about where she was.

"Missy showed me that her brain works so much closer to a human's brain than we could have guessed."

"Is that why you asked for the selfie with me and Jane?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, and when I showed it to her, she took my phone and sat at the back of the nest, her back to me. She stared at the phone until the screen went black, then she brought it to me to bring the picture back. Missy must have stared at that picture for ten minutes before she brought me my phone back. You know what she did then?" Megan looked up at Jordan.

"She hugged me. She buried her face in my neck and hugged me, then she went off to sulk. I think that was her saying 'thank you.'

"All of my career, I've approached studying Bigfoot like it's a different species, intelligent, but on a whole different level from us. Now I'm not so sure. In so many ways, they're human. They love you. They are learning to love me and Kaitlin. I don't think anyone has ever gotten to see this side of the species before.

"In some ways, it makes the job of protecting them that much harder, and that much more important." Kaitlin looked up at Jordan. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to dump all of this on you. It's just had me up all morning thinking.

"You can make decisions for animals, save them from themselves. You can't do that for humans. I don't know how we save the Bigfoot from themselves." Megan said.

Jordan didn't have a wise answer for her, so he stayed silent, holding his little blonde girlfriend.

Eventually, the approach of horse hooves signaled Kaitlin's approach.

"Is everything okay?" She asked when she saw the two holding each other.

"Yeah." Megan said, sitting up. "How was your ride?"

"Invigorating. Dixie really is a great horse. I'd love to be able to ride Brutus, though. That speed!" Kaitlin gushed.

Megan looked at Jordan "You ran Brutus already?"

They were interrupted by Kaitlin's phone ringing.

"It's my parents. I've got to take this.

"Hi daddy! Guess what? I got a horse!" Kaitlin's eyes bulged, and she realized her mistake too late.

"No, I didn't he's actually my boyfriend's horse...

"Jordan.

"A couple of weeks now, he's going to be in my master's program with me..." Kaitlin slapped her own forehead, tilting her head back in exasperation.

"I'm sure he would love to meet you sometime...

"You are? When?

"Yeah, I'll be here... I'll tell him...

"I look forward to it daddy. Bye." Kaitlin slumped in her saddle as soon as the phone hung up.

"Jordan? Megan?" She asked in a little pleading voice. "I need to ask you guys a favor:"

Jordan and Megan both stood up and helped her out of her saddle. "First of all, don't ever let me take a call from my dad all hopped up on endorphins from riding. Second, shoot me if I start running my mouth off like that again.

"Third, have you ever heard of the Cattlemen's Days rodeo in Gunnison?" She asked.

Jordan and Megan looked at each other and shook their heads.

"It's a week-long cowboy festival in Gunnison, and since I just moved here, my parents thought it might be best to take my brother to a trade show, rub elbows and meet people, you know?

"Well, your crazy red-headed girlfriend wasn't smart enough to keep her mouth shut, so now my parents know that I have a boyfriend who bought me a horse, and now they want to meet him when they're here next week." Kaitlin looked between the two of them with pleading eyes.

"Of course, sweetie, what do you need from us?" Megan said.

"Please don't hate me, but can you be a platonic friend who doesn't share my boyfriend? Just for a week, and just around my parents?" Kaitlin asked.

Megan looked at Jordan, and he braced himself for the fight to start.

"Of course." She told Kaitlin. "And I assume that Jordan just needs to be his usual charming self? When do they get here?"

"A week from Friday." Kaitlin said.

"How come she doesn't get a guilt trip about hiding our relationship from her family?" Jordan asked Megan.

"Because we already talked about it, and after a week, her family goes back to being 12 hours away, and won't be a big part of our lives. Your parents are much more likely to visit and be in our lives." Megan said.

Jordan pulled out his phone and looked at the calendar. "Hey, this is fourth of July weekend. Do we have any plans?"

"Jordan, one weekend at a time. So you really are okay meeting my parents?" Kaitlin asked.

"Of course. Are you going to show off your new horse?"

Kaitlin sighed. "I can't really hide her at this point."

"Where do you want to ride her?" He asked.

Kaitlin met his eyes. "Do you think I could bring my dad up here?" She asked. "He could ride Rose, and you could ride Brutus?"

"I guess, what about the Bigfoot?" Jordan asked.

"They sleep during the day. We'll have him up late morning, take him back to town in the afternoon, and keep him away from the mine." Kaitlin pleaded.

"Sure, sounds good. How are you going to explain Rose? Why would the two of us need three horses?" Jordan asked.

"Um... I'll come up with something. Oh gosh, I am going to have to prep both of you for meeting my family." Kaitlin's embarrassment had turned to stress about the coming visit. "First rule, is that we aren't having sex. You've never seen me naked, and I have no idea what a blowjob is, got it? No smiling Megan, I'm serious. My parents are hardcore."

"Just tell us what to say and where to be." Jordan promised. "That reminds me, Megan, you've still never told us what you've told your parents. When do we get to meet them?"

"Never." Megan said sadly. "They died twenty years ago."

Jordan and Kaitlin both wrapped Megan in a hug, and to their surprise, Megan started crying.

***

"My dad ran his own software consulting company. This was at the start of the dotcom boom, and business was good." Megan told them when her tears had subsided enough to talk.

"My mom was his secretary and assistant. He bought a little single engine plane to fly himself between job sites. He was a good pilot, with over 8000 hours of experience.

"When I was twelve, they were flying back up from LA to Santa Cruz where we lived. They say the Santa Anna winds blow ill. Coming north out of LA, a downslope caught my parents' little plane and slammed it into a mountainside." Megan shivered as the words left her mouth.

"They were both killed on impact. I had one living grandmother, who had Alzheimer's, and couldn't take me in. I became a ward of the state of California.

"Over the next five years, I was in six different foster homes. At age 17, I became an emancipated minor. At 18, I became the executor of my parent's estate, and was finally able to control the proceeds of their life insurance policy and my inheritance.

"Financially, I was set for life at that point, and I went off to college to become a bohemian artist, and have a good time. I'd probably have dreadlocks and a studio if I hadn't seen that Bigfoot up in the mountains above Mendocino.

"So no, I have no family to tell about my amazing luck. It sucks, though, because I want to tell everyone.

"One problem with growing up in foster homes is that at some point you stop building relationships. You know that you're just going to move on. You close off your heart, and stop letting people in.

"Until I met you, Jordan, I hadn't let myself love anyone since I was thirteen. Her name was Alice, and she was a single foster mother. She was nice, and she talked to me, but when her lease was up, she had to move, and she was no longer certified with the state of California to be a foster mother. I had to move.

"Something about falling in love with you, though, Jordan... It was like suddenly finding a special blanket or toy from childhood, that I didn't realize how much I had missed, like its absence was a wound that only healed when I realized what I was missing.

"And you, Kaitlin, I spent a lot of time thinking about cultures that practice polygamy, but I never thought I would or could end up like that.

"You're so beautiful and fun and sexy. I knew from that first day, before Jordan even moved in and met you, that I wanted you in my life. I'll admit to dangling him like a fishing lure in front of you to reel you in, but you complete some part of my life that I never even knew I was missing.

"That first night, I just felt like you and I met on a wavelength that only Jordan has ever reached me on before. I love you. Even if Jordan dumped me or you, I couldn't stand losing you. I don't need you to go lesbian for me, but I need you to be more than just a friend. I..."

Kaitlin interrupted Megan's plea with a kiss. She wrapped her arms around Megan and Jordan could see their tongues dancing inside their mouths.

"But what about..." Megan got out before Kaitlin pulled her back in.

Jordan watched the two in amusement at first, and then he began getting turned on the longer it went on.

Finally, the two women broke apart.

"That was..." Megan started.

"Yeah, for me too." Kaitlin said.

"So how do we do this?" Megan asked.

"I have no idea. I think I'm going to have to deprogram some things I've been told and led to believe for a lot of years. Take it slow?" Kaitlin asked.

"Sounds perfect. And Kaitlin..." Megan kissed her again on the lips, gently. "Thank you. You have no idea how bad I needed that." The two women hugged, then turned back to look at Jordan who was watching with his mouth open.

"You liked that, huh?" Kaitlin asked. "Aww, I think we broke him again."

Megan grabbed the erection tenting his shorts. "Nope, just short circuited him. Should we go inside the mine and get naked?"

"Um... yeah." Kaitlin said, biting her fingertip. "Jordan, can I ask a big favor?"

Jordan snapped out of his reverie. "Anything." He answered.

"I... I've never been with a woman before. You can watch, but can you let me have Megan for the next hour or so?" Kaitlin asked.

"Of course." Jordan said.

Kaitlin's smile was radiant, and seemed to make her green eyes pop. "Thanks!" She said, and kissed him hard.

Kaitlin took Megan's hand and led her into the mine, where a low flashlight illuminated piles of furry sleepers. Jordan watched as the two women once again locked lips, and Megan's hands came up to Kaitlin's chest, unbuttoning her shirt, and slowly revealing the skin of her breasts

Kaitlin grabbed the hem of Megan's shirt and lifted, pulling the garment away in one smooth motion. Jordan sat on the nest, watching his two girlfriends exploring one another for the first time. He was rock hard, but didn't dare touch himself for fear of breaking the spell the two women were building between them.

Bras were the next thing to disappear, and Megan immediately latched on to one of Kaitlin's nipples, drawing a moan out of the tall redhead.

Jordan felt movement beside him, and looked over to see Ginger staring at his erection. She touched it, then started pulling at his pants. Jordan raised his hips, and Ginger helped remove his shorts.

He was surprised a moment later to see the red-furred Bigfoot's massive head come down over his crotch, and he felt warmth as she took him into her mouth. Jordan's hands came to the sides of Ginger's head, stroking the soft fur on her face and around her head.

A calloused hand came into play, copying the technique that Kaitlin had modeled for her just the previous day. Ginger bobbed her head and tried to stroke Jordan, but her massive hand was bigger than his erection. She kept just her thumb and forefinger on Jordan's cock while she began moving her mouth up and down.

Jordan raised his head and looked at his two human lovers, who had stripped away the rest of their clothes, and were now lying on the straw bedding nearby. Megan was on top, and her hands were exploring Kaitlin's breasts and shoulders. Kaitlin's hands were on Megan's ass, but her head was turned facing Jordan.

"You didn't need us after all, did you?" She whispered with a wink.

Megan looked over and smiled, then turned her attention back to Kaitlin's ample breasts.

It was all too much for Jordan, who felt himself coming in Ginger's mouth. Ginger grunted in pleasure as she felt Jordan's seed touch her tongue. She swallowed immediately, but opened her huge mouth as Kaitlin had to show Jordan. In the low light he could see her huge white teeth and pink tongue.

Jordan pulled Ginger up and nuzzled into her neck, hugging her in thanks. Ginger lay back to watch the two human women. Their lips were locked in a kiss, and their hands explored one another. Jordan lay on top of Ginger, careful of the growing bump on her belly. He let his own hands roam her body. When his hands approached her crotch, her hips bucked up to encourage him to touch her there.

He teased her for several minutes before wrapping his entire hand around her little furry lips and rubbing in gentle circles. He was rewarded with several deep breaths from Ginger, who pumped her hips up in time with his rubbing.

Jordan used two fingers to find her clit, and he began focusing his effort on that one spot. Ginger's breathing picked up, and Jordan increased the pace, pushing Ginger off the precipice and into bliss. She didn't scream like the Bigfoot females usually did, she just seemed to float on the ecstasy, breathing through a long orgasm that left Jordan's fingers coated in thick fragrant musk.

He looked up to see both women watching him.

"I kind of hate that you waited until I was busy to do that." Megan said through a face full of Kaitlin's red hair. "I really would have liked to have seen all of that.

"Next time?" Jordan offered.

"You'd better wait for me next time." She said, and went back to kissing Kaitlin's neck.

Jordan watched the two women for the next half hour. Their kisses and touches were gentle, but their hands steered clear of one another's crotches by unspoken agreement. At one point, their thighs were crossed, and they took turns rubbing themselves on one another's legs, but Jordan couldn't tell if it was enough for either to reach an orgasm.

Slowly the kissing and touching turned to a slow motion cuddle. The two women looked ruffled, but completely at peace in one another's arms, with Megan still on top.

Megan whispered something Jordan couldn't hear, and Kaitlin giggled and whispered back. Megan moved her hands to tickle the larger woman, and she was roughly bucked off.

"Stop! Rule number one with me is no tickling!" Kaitlin laughed as Megan rolled out of her grasp on the straw bed.

Jordan stood and got dressed, noticing that Ginger had fallen back asleep underneath him.

"Where are you going?" Megan asked.

"I'm going to take Brutus for a ride, and then work on my cabin for a few hours before the girls start waking up and I need to make dinner." Jordan answered.

Kaitlin stood, utterly beautiful, silhouetted in the dark cavern. She crossed the bedding and wrapped her arms around Jordan.

"Thank you for letting us have that." Kaitlin said.

"Thank you for letting me watch. It was beautiful." Jordan said with a smile.

"It was, wasn't it?" Kaitlin murmured happily. "I loved it, but I'm still not sure I'll ever be able to go down on a woman, or even finger her. Sorry Megan!"

"That's what we have Jordan for." Megan said, joining the hug between her two lovers.

The three humans dressed quickly, and Jordan found Brutus right where he had left him. Kaitlin had left Dixie tied to the same tree, and they both mounted.

"Do you want to ride with me?" Jordan offered to Megan when he realized her horse was unsaddled and still in the meadow.

"No thanks. Brutus still scares me a little." Megan admitted.

"You can ride with me." Kaitlin offered, and Megan stepped into the offered stirrup and swung herself up behind Kaitlin.

They rode slowly down to the meadow, where Megan called for Rose, and the horse obediently followed. Fifteen minutes later, the third horse was saddled and Kaitlin led the two on a tour of Jordan's land.

She showed them a ridge which offered a 360 degree view of the mountains and surrounding towns. Next she took them to a meadow with a beaver dam in it, where they saw a moose grazing in the swampy land above the dam.

Kaitlin took them on a tour of the detritus of the mining expeditions of Jordan's ancestor. She found a trash pile around what must have been an old campsite. Rusted tin cans and broken bottles littered the area around a fire circle made of moss and lichen-covered stones.

Finally, they returned to the shed, and the construction project that Jordan had put off for too long now.

Over the next several hours they made tremendous progress on the construction. The three worked together to line the sides and bottom of the septic pit with rebar.

The sun was getting low in the sky when Jordan pulled out the gas powered cement mixer and began trying to drag a bag of cement over to it.

"Stop! You're supposed to be taking it easy mister." Kaitlin chastised him, and she easily lifted the bag, ripped it open and poured it into the bucket. Jordan started the engine and then brought a pail of water up from the stream to mix.

He had Kaitlin add one more bag of cement and kept adding water until it reached the desired consistency. Working together, Megan and Kaitlin shoveled the cement slurry down into the pit, making the bottom of the tank.

They took turns with the shovel digging trenches to run the piping, while Jordan cut logs into boards to build forms to pour the cement walls.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds