Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 03

"We'd feel bad about it afterwards, but dead is still dead. You and I are here to save lives: a whole species.

"Look at that little man on your shoulder." Megan told Jordan, who complied. Little Bam-Bam was still hugging Jordan, cuddling into his neck.

"I meant it when I said that you would make a good father." Megan looked down and smiled at Jordan. "You would, because you're a good man. That little boy has seen his biological father beat and rape and fight. He's gone now, and it's up to you to teach him how to be a good man... good Bigfoot. You already model love and kindness for him, but he's going to need years of watching you to learn how to be the kind of Bigfoot male that the human public can accept, or even love. He's going to learn to be an alpha by watching you.

"We can fight for the species in a thousand ways, but the only way that's going to truly matter is in your arms right now. We can't change who his biological father is, but Bam-Bam will probably be the public's first look at a male Bigfoot live and on camera, whether it's a year from now or a decade. If you can teach him to be the kind of male that they can love... If he can get them to put down their torches and pitchforks... metaphorically, and accept Bam-Bam, just like that first wolf or wild cat was accepted all those millennia ago, then we win. We will have saved the species."

Jordan walked in silence for a minute alongside Megan's horse, with Brutus behind on a lead. He thought about that, the sudden weight of the species on his shoulders, specifically the one on which he carried little Bam-Bam. Like it or not, he was a father to the boy now, and more than one life hung in the balance.

"I have mixed feelings about it, though." Megan broke the silence. "The first rule of anthropology field work is to observe and learn, but don't interfere and don't try to change your subjects. What I'm... we're asking you to do is to change the species. Domesticate them, starting with your step-son.

"That flies in the face of everything we stand for, but as shitty as it is, I'm afraid it's our best option." She said sadly.

"You're right." Jordan finally answered. "I have no idea how to be a father, but that's something I have to figure out."

"It's not something you do, it's who you are. You love his mother. You provide for her, and protect her. You're gentle and respectful, not because she has six inches and fifty pounds on you, but because it's who you are. Keep being you, and Bam-Bam will grow up to be the same kind of man." Megan said kindly.

Jordan smiled. That was the second time that day that he had been called a good man. He always tried to do the right thing, but he had never seen himself as especially good.

***

Jordan looked ahead at Missy where she was leading the line of Bigfoot into the mine. She looked back before she disappeared through the rock.

A few weeks ago, Jordan had received a portion of meat third in line, behind Missy and Ginger. Megan had guessed that meat was distributed in the general pecking order.

He wondered if his position had risen since then. Missy had certainly saved his life against the big male that kidnapped Jane, and she was the group's leader whether or not Jordan was there. Jordan decided that it didn't matter. He couldn't ask her what she thought, and he would trust Missy to act in the best interest of the group.

His role was as Megan had said: Provider, protector, husband father and friend. He didn't need to be leader of the group as long as they had Missy to lead them. Jordan would never challenge her place in the group.

Jordan set the two children down at the entrance, and watched as they disappeared into the mine with the adults. Megan rode her horse on the dirt path above the mine tailings, and Rose and Brutus both eyed the steep hill and loose stones of the tailings below them nervously.

"We can unpack the food from the saddlebags, then we should probably leave the horses down in the meadows." Jordan told Megan. "Unless you'd like to go try to chase down Kaitlin and Wilma?"

"Nah, I'm not that skilled at riding horses, at least not yet." Megan answered, turning Rose around and pulling Brutus along behind her.

Jordan accepted the food as it was unpacked, and then watched as Megan rode down, losing sight of her as she disappeared through the trees, and popped out in the meadow by the pond.

Jordan caught a flash of movement, and saw Kaitlin descending the hillside, with Wilma falling behind. Kaitlin rode down to the meadow where Megan was dismounting Rose.

He saw them have a conversation, then the two women worked together to remove the saddles and tack, and carry the equipment into the little cabin while Wilma went for a swim in the pond. The horses were allowed to run free in the meadow, and soon the two women and Wilma were walking together up the path to the mine.

Jordan could see a flush on Kaitlin's face as she approached. He remembered their conversation from the morning.

"How was she?" he asked Kaitlin with a knowing smile.

Kaitlin blushed deeper. "You're going to make me regret telling you aren't you?"

"Not at all. I just want to make sure we got our money's worth." Jordan said with a knowing smile.

"The hill's a little too rocky to really get going, but yes, totally worth every penny. Dixie is amazing. Great instincts, very athletic, and great stamina." Kaitlin winked at Jordan.

"I sense some awesome girl-talk coming up." Megan said with a smile, looking between the two.

"I should get going." Jordan announced. "Are you two going to be alright up here over night?"

Kaitlin nodded, and Megan spoke for both of them. "We're home with family. We couldn't be better."

"Alright." Jordan said. "Can one of you give me a ride back to my truck?"

Megan smiled and stepped forward, but Kaitlin stopped her. "Can I take him back?"

Megan nodded, and Jordan and Kaitlin walked back to the old cabin where he had left the motorcycle. The horses were grazing nearby in the tall grass between the pond and the cabin.

Kaitlin was still smiling, breathless from her ride.

"I wanted to thank you again for buying me a horse." Kaitlin said as soon as they were away from Megan.

"You're welcome." Jordan said.

"Oh, wait. That wasn't me saying thank you. You'll get your thank you down at the cabin." Kaitlin said with a giggle, and she grabbed Jordan's cock through his shorts.

"You two are trying to kill me, aren't you?" Jordan said with a laugh.

"What? You're going to be alone tonight at your parents." Kaitlin explained. "That's going to be like... 24 hours with no sex. I have to send you off right."

Kaitlin took Jordan's hand and pulled him into the cabin. The interior already smelled of horse sweat and leather from the saddles and tack stored inside. She wasted no time, unbuttoning her shirt, and exposing the black bra underneath. Jordan reached for the smooth skin of her stomach, feeling himself rising to the occasion.

"Why don't you sit there." Kaitlin said, pushing Jordan over to the wood chair. She pulled on his shorts before he sat, exposing him completely. "Just relax, let me take care of you." She cooed as she gently took his manhood in her hands, cradling it and marveling at the soft skin covering the hard projection.

She took it into her mouth slowly, licking and sucking the head and down the shaft.

The cabin darkened, and Jordan looked up to see Ginger in the doorway. Her pregnancy was starting to show in the full morning light shining in through the cabin door. The red-furred Bigfoot had seemed to bond to Kaitlin from the start, which Jordan guessed was due to their shared fiery hair color, as well as a shared fiery personality.

Ginger watched as Kaitlin took Jordan into her mouth again and again. Jordan's fingers once again threaded through Kaitlin's beautiful red hair, releasing the clean fragrance of her shampoo. He massaged her scalp as she steadily increased the pace, pumping away with her hands while only the head stayed in her mouth.

Ginger approached slowly, lowering her massive frame down to watch Kaitlin's masterfully applied blowjob from just a few feet away.

Intelligent eyes watched as Kaitlin lavished her attention on Jordan. Ginger watched, but did not interfere.

Kaitlin sped up, putting on a little show for Jordan and Ginger. Jordan's fingers wandered through Kaitlin's scalp and down to her neck, rubbing little circles across her collarbones the way he knew she liked. Kaitlin gave a little moan in response to the attention.

Jordan's climax built slowly, teased along by Kaitlin, who kept her mouth still over the head of his cock, and used both hands to stroke. Jordan gasped out a warning as he approached the point of no return, and Kaitlin moaned as he filled her mouth.

She opened her mouth, showing the white fluid first to Jordan and then to Ginger before swallowing the offering.

"Mm. That should keep us both happy at least until you return tomorrow." Kaitlin said as she stood and buttoned her shirt back up.

Jordan dressed quickly and followed Kaitlin and Ginger outside. Kaitlin unstrapped the box of food off the back of the motorcycle and handed it to the red-furred Bigfoot. Ginger had seen the boxes of food the last time the humans had brought them, and gratefully took the cardboard box back towards the mine where the rest of her tribe hid from the daylight.

Kaitlin started the motorcycle, and handed Jordan his helmet as she put her own on. She was sitting on the front seat, so Jordan climbed on behind her, grateful for the rest for his sore shoulder. He wrapped his arms around Kaitlin, and she let the clutch out, spinning the tires as she pulled away.

Jordan looked over his shoulder as they approached the edge of the forest. The valley looked deserted and peaceful in the late summer morning. There was no movement except for a soft breeze which caused the long grass in the meadow to sway like waves on the ocean. He hadn't even left yet, but he already missed his home among the giants.

Twenty minutes later they pulled up to Jordan's pickup truck. Kaitlin killed the engine and popped out the kickstand. She took off her helmet the same time Jordan removed his, and she shook out her long red hair, seeming to know the effect that it had on Jordan.

He wrapped her up in his arms and hugged her tight.

"Are you two going to be alright up here?" Jordan asked. "I know you're members of the group, but I'm still worried about you."

"Don't. We'll be fine, it'll be like a girl's night, except instead of pillow fights and doing our nails, we'll be pulling mats out of each other's fur and hunting deer in the moonlight with our bare hands." Kaitlin smiled. "You just focus on Jane and hurrying back to us." Kaitlin said sadly and pulled him in for one last kiss before spanking his ass. "Go, before I change my mind and decide to keep you."

With a heavy heart, Jordan climbed into his truck and started driving away.

***

A little over four hours later, Jordan followed his phone's directions to the private medical center where Dr. Stein had sent him.

The building was new, part of a massive medical complex surrounding the hospital.

Inside the décor spoke of downplayed luxury. High ceilings and mahogany furniture and paneling surrounded a receptionist's desk.

Jordan approached and spoke to the attractive woman behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm here to visit Jane." He told her.

The woman's expression went from bored to surprised then interested in the space of a second.

"Of course, your name?" She asked with a nervous shake in her voice.

"I'm Jordan White." He told her.

The woman took off her headset and stood from her chair, walking around the desk to the door.

"Of course, Mr. White. We've been expecting you. Please follow me and I'll have a doctor explain Jane's condition to you."

The receptionist led Jordan down a hallway to an elevator, where she slid a key card from her pocket and brushed it across a panel on the elevator. The doors opened quickly, and the two stepped on.

"Shouldn't someone stay at the reception desk?" Jordan asked.

"My orders were to wait for you and show you immediately to the chief of surgery's office." The nurse said.

The elevator quickly opened onto a well-lit hallway. Jordan knew this was a hospital, but it felt more like the inside of a European villa. Art adorned the walls and antique-looking furniture was tastefully placed around the halls.

Jordan was led to a room with a heavy wooden door, carved with the name Doctor Raymond Bond. And underneath was the title Chief of surgery.

The receptionist knocked, and pushed the door open Jordan looked inside to see a refined-looking older man on his phone. He looked up from the computer screen in front of him, and looked over Jordan's shoulder.

"I'm going to have to call you back." Dr. Bond said into the phone, and hung up.

"Mr. White." The chief of surgery said rising from his chair, and offering his hand to shake. "It's an honor to meet you."

"Thank you. The honor is all mine." Jordan said. "I really appreciate you taking such good care of Jane."

Jordan was still not used to the 5-star treatment, but he all appreciated Dr. Stein's efforts at making sure Jordan was always well-taken care of.

"Jim Stein has asked that we call him before we explain Jane's condition." Dr. Bond told Jordan. "He has some things to discuss with you first. We can make the call from Jane's room if that is acceptable."

Jordan nodded, and the chief of surgery led him back to the elevator. The penthouse suites required a card to access, and an armed security guard stood outside the elevator door.

"The security is pretty standard for most hospitals, but we have a few invisible extra layers." The doctor told Jordan. "Our usual clientele appreciate privacy and discretion, which is why the BFRO chose us to guard your secret."

Jordan was shown to a room where the massive Jane was stretched out on a California king sized hospital bed. The room was comfortable and felt like a home. Except for the wall of tubes and machines, it could have been the inside of a European Bed and breakfast.

He had expected Jane to be in worse shape based on Dr. Stein's warnings, but apart from the IV and feeding tube, Jordan could believe that she was sleeping. Her head was wrapped in a white bandage, and she wore a diaper.

Jordan hurried to her side, crawling across the bed to reach her. She felt warm and soft in his hands. There was a peaceful expression on her face, and she did not appear to be in any pain.

Jordan heard the doctor dialing and recognized the video connect tone on Skype. He crawled off the bed to stand by Dr. Bond, but the doctor transferred the video call to a large television on the wall.

Dr. Stein's face filled the screen, but Jordan could see himself standing at the foot of Jane's bed, and Dr. Bond standing nearby in the corner of the TV. He looked to find the webcam picking up the video call.

"Good afternoon Jordan, I'm glad to see you found the place." Dr. Stein said in a friendly tone. Jordan could tell that he looked tired and overworked, but happy to see him.

"Hi Jim. This place is incredible." Jordan admitted. "Thank you for making sure Jane gets the best care."

"Their reputation for quality, security and discretion made them the obvious choice for our medical needs, but I'm glad to hear that the facility is impressive as well." Dr. Stein said. "How does Jane look?"

"Really well. Better than I was expecting. How soon do you think she will be ready to return home?" Jordan asked.

Dr. Stein sighed, and his eyes shifted a little. "Medically, she's stable enough for transport any time. If she were human we would have woken her already. She will need to take it easy for a few months still, just like you, but..."

"So what are you waiting for? " Jordan interrupted. "Let's fly her home."

"We're waiting to perform an amniocentesis." Dr. Stein said in a patient tone.

Jordan racked his brain for just a moment, trying to remember what that was. Then it hit him.

"Jane's pregnant?" Jordan asked, his mind spinning.

"Yes." Jim confirmed.

"How...how far along? Who is..." Jordan paused, horrified at a sudden realization, he turned, looking at the peaceful body of the large female. "The males that kidnapped her?" He guessed, spinning back to look at Dr. Stein on the screen.

"No." Jim said confidently. "She was already six weeks along when she arrived at the hospital. We estimate that she's now 7 weeks."

"Then the alpha is the father?" Jordan concluded.

"Maybe." Dr. Stein's tone lost some of its calm. "That's why we want the amniocentesis."

"But I hadn't even met her until 5 weeks ago. If she's seven weeks along then..."

"Week one is counted as the first after menses." Dr. Bond interrupted.

"Correct." Dr. Stein confirmed. "And Jane would have been fertile around the time the alpha beat her and you nursed her back to health. She would have gotten pregnant on one of your first times together."

Jordan thought back to the bloody injured wretch he had found near the stream all those weeks ago. Poor Jane had been beaten, and he had wondered what led the alpha to attack her. If she had been fertile and rejected him... maybe he had forced himself on her before or during the beating.

He was suddenly happy that the old alpha had been killed, and relished his role in bringing the bastard down.

"So either of us could have gotten Jane pregnant? I thought you told Megan that there was only a one in four chance of me and her having a viable pregnancy." Jordan challenged Dr. Stein.

"It was an educated guess. Related species can produce hybrids. Donkeys and horses can produce mules, lions and tigers can produce a tigon. Usually the hybrid is sterile and comes with a host of health problems." Dr. Stein explained.

"So our child will be sterile?" Jordan asked.

"We're not sure if it's your child, and if it is, the truth is that we have no idea what to expect. You're asking questions that I don't have the answers to, and you're not the only one asking." Dr. Stein struggled to maintain his cool demeanor.

"We'll know more after the amniocentesis. The earliest it's usually safe to perform one is at 11 weeks, but we have some of the best obstetricians willing to do it around 9 weeks. That means that we will all be sitting on questions with no answers for the next two weeks.

"I'm sorry if I was short with you this morning, but we were hoping to limit the number of people who were asking questions that I don't have the answers to." Dr. Stein apologized.

"I'm sorry I pushed." Jordan apologized. "Thank you for telling me."

"You thank me now, but you'll be cursing me at 3 in the morning when you can't sleep with a dozen life altering questions running through your head, starting with whether or not you're about to be a father." Dr. Stein laughed.

"Biological father or not, I'm going to be the dad to Jane's baby, along with Missy and Jill's babies." Jordan said confidently.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Dr. Stein's smile reached his eyes. "...because it brings me nicely to a second announcement and a life altering favor I have to ask of you, but this one at least comes with a choice.

"Two weeks ago an adolescent male Bigfoot was found barely alive in the mountains of upstate New York. I don't know if you've read that far in the background information, but the east coast population of Bigfoot are seriously threatened.

"It appears that his whole family was wiped out in a territorial dispute. If it were a female, or a younger male, we would probably have some luck placing them with another tribe, but he's the perfectly wrong age for most groups. An alpha would probably kill him, even though he hadn't yet entered musk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds