Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 03

By sunset, Jordan's apartment was starting to feel like home. Megan and Kaitlin unpacked Jordan's Nintendo Wii, and challenged each other to a Mario Kart race. They laughed and played for an hour as Jordan slowly cleaned up from dinner and settled in.

"Wow, I smell like a horse ranch." Megan said, sniffing the arm of her shirt. "I'm going to go take a shower. Would you like to join me Kaitlin?" She asked with a wicked grin.

"What happened to 'she's not into girls'?" Jordan asked, looking at Kaitlin who seemed to be considering it.

"We're just washing the horse stink off each other, not having lesbian sex." Megan explained.

"And I could use some help washing my hair." Kaitlin admitted.

"I can wash hair." Jordan hoped he didn't sound desperate.

"Please. If you join us in the shower, we'll never get clean." Megan laughed.

Megan stood and offered her hand to Kaitlin, who accepted. They walked to the door holding hands, and whispering. Jordan watched as they crossed the patio and walked into Megan's apartment across the front stoop. Megan took off Kaitlin's shirt, looking over Kaitlin's shoulder to make sure Jordan could see, before she closed the front door to her apartment.

Jordan got up, closed his front door and started unloading the dishwasher one-handed. The wine was gone, so he found a beer and opened it. He sat down and found a baseball game on TV.

About an hour later, his front door opened. Kaitlin and Megan walked through, wearing robes. Both women had their hair curled, and makeup on.

"Are we going out?" Jordan asked, wondering if any of them were sober enough to drive.

"No." Megan answered simply, and untied her robe. She wore a matching pink lace panty and bra set that looked expensive, and incredible on her firm, lithe body.

Kaitlin watched the reveal, admiring the beautiful blonde as though she hadn't seen her yet. "Megan, you're beautiful." She said, watching the other woman. "Jordan, doesn't she look beautiful?" Kaitlin prodded.

"Uh... Beautiful...Yeah." Jordan stammered out, unsure of where to look, but loving every detail.

"You don't think she's more beautiful than me, though, do you?" Kaitlin asked, opening and slowly lowering her robe. She wore a deep green shade of lingerie that seemed to perfectly match her eyes. Her long red hair fell in big ringlets around her pale shoulders.

Jordan just stared, and realized that his mouth was open. "You're... wow. I mean, both of you are..."

Megan giggled. The sound was purely feminine and beautiful. "I think we broke him."

"Let's see if we can't get him working again." Kaitlin laughed, strutting over to the couch where Jordan sat. She knelt over his lap, straddling his right leg, and she slowly lowered her crotch to Jordan's right knee. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she kissed him deeply.

Megan straddled his left knee, and both women began grinding their crotches on Jordan's exposed knees, taking turns kissing his face and neck. He could feel the warm moisture through the fabric of their panties. Jordan's arms came out, each resting on a different beauty, caressing and enjoying the soft skin and luxurious fabrics they each wore.

Their hands explored the hard muscles in his arms and shoulders. Megan's hand was the first to wander down the tent in Jordan's shorts, and she wrapped her little hand around it.

"Well this doesn't look broken." She joked.

"Hmm, no it doesn't." Kaitlin said, and grabbed the base, under Megan's smaller hand. "Well, I can't be sure with all these clothes on it." She said.

Both women stood, and grabbed the waistband of Jordan's exercise shorts, pulling them down as he lifted his hips. Megan knelt, and Kaitlin followed, so that they were face to face with Jordan's exposed manhood.

"Lose the shirt." Megan ordered, and Jordan rushed to comply. "There we go, not broken, maybe just overwhelmed." She told Kaitlin.

"Who can blame him?" Kaitlin joked. "You're hot!" She ran a hand over Megan's neck, and down the outside of her bra, down her flat stomach and around to her panty-clad ass.

"Looking good yourself." Megan responded, running her fingers through Kaitlin's red hair.

The women turned back to Jordan, taking turns kissing up his legs, teasing him, before Megan finally engulfed him in her mouth.

"Save some for me!" Kaitlin faked a complaint, and Megan pulled Jordan out of her mouth with a 'pop' and pointed him at Kaitlin, who took Jordan in deep, humming with happiness, and working her tongue around the mouthful. She gave him a few pumps, in and out, before pulling him out to talk.

"Would you like first ride, or should I?" Kaitlin asked.

"You can start on that, I want to ride his face." Megan smiled, rising and pushing Jordan sideways to lay on the couch. She lifted her leg high, and shimmied up so that she was inches above Jordan's face. Both of Jordan's arms wrapped around Megan's hips, as he felt Kaitlin straddle his own hips.

He raised his head, bringing his tongue up to meet Megan's pink folds. He showered attention on Megan's sweet sex, quickly bringing her to orgasm just with his tongue and lips.

"Damn you're good at that." Megan complimented him.

Jordan brought his fingers up, and began running them in circles around Megan's lips, and to her opening. He could feel Kaitlin easing herself onto his lap, moving up and down, taking her pleasure from his willing body.

Megan sighed in pleasure as Jordan worked two fingers in and out of her body, suckling on her clit while his fingers rubbed over her g-spot again and again.

He was rewarded with a gush of sweet nectar as Megan came hard for him again. "Aaugh!" She screamed, and Jordan felt Kaitlin shuddering through her own release as her already tight pussy milked and squeezed him.

It was all too much for him, and his already weakening resolve was obliterated by the simultaneous orgasms of the two beauties riding him. Jordan came with a groan into Megan's wet folds, and kept pumping his hips into Kaitlin's.

The two women fell from their perches, Kaitlin across Jordan's body on the outside of the couch, and Megan along the inside, scooting down until she lay on his injured left side. They lay in a heap, panting to catch their breaths for a few moments.

"I think I may need a shower now." Jordan commented.

"Need any help?" Megan offered with a grin.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to join you in the shower." Jordan said.

"No, that was just so Kaitlin and I could coordinate our outfits to seduce you." Megan laughed. "By the way, Kaitlin, good call on the lingerie." She held up her fist, and Kaitlin bumped it.

"You two are going to kill me." Jordan faked a complaint.

"And you're going to die the happiest and luckiest man in the world." Megan replied.

All three got up off the couch to crowd into Jordan's little shower.

***

The three lay in Jordan's bed later that night, with Jordan in the middle, and a head on each of his shoulders. His hands slowly rubbed up and down two beautiful backs, and each of the women had one hand on his chest, rubbing his patch of chest hair.

"So." Kaitlin said. "What are we up to tomorrow?"

"I'd like to go down to Denver and spend some time with Jane." Jordan said. "I know she's in a medically induced coma, but I'd just like to see her." He said.

Kaitlin grew silent, and Jordan could see her silently pouting.

"I guess we could go pick up the horses first, though, and get them up to the mining claim." Jordan said. Kaitlin brightened at that. "As soon as Dr. Stein gets permission for both of you to be up there without me."

Megan sat up and left, coming back into the room still naked, with her robe in her hand. She fished her phone out of the pocket, and opened it up. Jordan watched her slim body as she paced back to the bed, folding back into his shoulder with the phone in one hand.

"Here it is. We're approved." Megan said, showing Jordan and Kaitlin the phone. They both squinted at the sudden bright light. "Sorry. We're allowed to be up there with your permission, as long as we both have cell phones and each wear a Fitbit."

"Do you two want to spend the night up there without me?" Jordan asked. "If I'm driving back to Denver to see Jane, I should probably drop by and see my parents while I'm there. I can be back the next day, late morning."

Megan and Kaitlin looked at each other across Jordan's chest. "That would be fine with us." Megan answered for both of them, an unspoken agreement communicated between them.

"I'll probably stick around for a bit tomorrow morning before I have to leave for Denver. Let's make sure we have food to take up with us." Jordan said.

"Oh, Dr. Stein had another two boxes sent." Megan answered.

"Alright, so first thing tomorrow morning, let's give Jason and Carol a call, and let them know we're coming to pick up the horses." Jordan said. "I still want to stop at the grocery store and buy some meat. I think the girls are getting hungry for something other than grains, fruit and vegetables."

Jordan felt a shiver of excitement from Kaitlin. She loved horses, and she was getting a fine specimen in the morning. Her joy was infectious, and soon all three were feeling it. They went one more round that night before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

***

Kaitlin woke before the others the next morning, and Jordan was quickly unable to sleep through the sounds of her making breakfast.

He rose to use the restroom.

"Mm. Come back to bed." Megan pleaded in her sleepy state.

Jordan relieved himself, and stood watching Megan struggling to stay awake. She was naked under the thin sheet, and utterly beautiful.

"Stop staring and come join me." Megan mumbled.

Jordan crossed the room to the bed and climbed in with her, helping her to lay her head on his uninjured shoulder.

He lay thinking about the changes his life had taken in the last two months. He had gone from single engineer to alpha of a Bigfoot pack, landowner, future home owner, future student and boyfriend to 2 gorgeous and impressive human women.

He had also discovered a fortune in gold on his great-great grandfathers' land, as well as a surprise ancestry.

Jordan thought then of Jane. The youngest of the Bigfoot females in his pack. He loved all of the women in his life, but there was a special place for Jane.

He worried for her. She had survived so much, and was so strong, but she had been kidnapped, beaten and raped by a male Bigfoot. He worried for their relationship; would she still feel the same for Jordan after she regained consciousness?

The smell of coffee roused Jordan from his worries. He thought he could smell waffles cooking as well. He didn't even know he had a waffle maker.

He eased the sleeping Megan off his shoulder, and slipped on a pair of boxers and shorts.

He found Kaitlin in the kitchen, pouring batter on a griddle, and making pancakes.

"Smells amazing..." Jordan started, and Kaitlin jumped squealing a little.

"Jordan, you startled me!" Kaitlin scolded, but she couldn't hide the excitement and amusement in her eyes.

"You're up early." Jordan said. "Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I'm so excited about Dixie." Kaitlin admitted.

"You really love horses, don't you?" He asked.

"Of course. They're so much work, but like nothing else in the world. When I'm on a horse's back, with room to roam, it's just... better than sex. Better than chocolate, or anything else you can name." Megan said wistfully.

"Better than sex with me?" Jordan faked hurt pride.

"Can I tell you something I've never told another person before?" Megan turned a little red.

"Of course."

"My first orgasm was on a horse. I was riding hard, and had the horse in such a good rhythm, it just felt so damn good, putting just a little weight on my saddle. Before I knew what was happening, it felt like I was being electrocuted through my whole body, and I never wanted it to end.

No one had ever explained sex or orgasms to me. On a ranch you learn about the birds and the bees from watching animals mate. I had no idea what was happening, or why it felt so good.

"I rode that horse hard for days afterwards. I lost count of all the orgasms I was having. I started putting a little weight on the saddle horn, and on a big jump, it bounced up and hit me hard, that's how I lost my virginity. It broke my hymen, also left a bruise. I couldn't ride again for a few days.

"So yeah, I'm sorry, but in its own weird way, riding a horse is better for me than sex... because it is sex, with a thousand pounds of sweating, muscled beast beneath me. Not just bouncing me along, but following my command, moving with me, and in a perfect, pounding rhythm."

Jordan could see that Kaitlin was flushed just thinking about the sexual climax she could achieve on horseback. He crossed the kitchen to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck right where he knew she liked it.

Kaitlin gasped as his lips made her already-excited body tingle. Her hand dropped the spatula, and reached behind her, fumbling for the hard lump pushing against her ass cheek.

She found what she was looking for, erect and warm. She pulled Jordan's waistband down, freeing his erection from his shorts.

Kaitlin was wearing her thin robe from the night before, and Jordan raised the fabric over her hips, exposing her naked back and ass.

With a firm hand, Kaitlin pulled Jordan forward, standing on her toes to guide him to her entrance. She exhaled with a soft moan as he gently slid inside her. Jordan bent his knees, lowering his tall frame to position himself to mold against Kaitlin's back.

His arms snaked around her, right arm around her full breasts, and left arm across her hips, cupping her mound of Venus. He rocked his hips, back and forth, as Kaitlin rolled hers, working him deeper and deeper inside. Jordan kissed up her spine, sending shivers through her whole body.

Jordan's thighs began to ache as the minutes wore on, but it felt way too good to stop. Kaitlin felt perfect in his arms, and perfect around his cock.

Jordan felt another pair of arms wrap around him from behind, and saw Megan lean past him to turn off the stove where the pancakes were starting to burn.

"You two are beautiful together." Megan whispered to both of them as she moved back behind Jordan.

One of Megan's hands found Kaitlin's hip, and caressed up her side, scratching gently. Jordan could feel the effect that was having, as Kaitlin shook through her first orgasm.

Megan's arms and hands moved smoothly from one lover to another, stimulating Jordan and Kaitlin at the same time. Instead of distracting from the act, she managed to heighten it, bringing both lovers off with a screaming climax within minutes of her arrival.

Jordan and Kaitlin had to sit to rest after their exertions, and Megan took over making breakfast, throwing out the burned pancakes, and pouring on new batter.

Kaitlin rose from her chair, and wrapped her arms around the shorter Megan, who was standing naked over the stove.

"Thank you." Kaitlin whispered loud enough for Jordan to hear. "It's still weird for me, sharing Jordan, but he certainly has good tastes in women, and that actually makes me feel better about myself. There's no one else I'd rather share him with than you."

"Well, me and half a dozen Bigfoot." Megan replied.

"Somehow that doesn't bother me that much." Kaitlin admitted. "I don't feel jealous of them, or afraid that he's going to choose them over me."

Megan dropped the spatula and turned around. "Sweetie, you really think someone's going to make him... us choose?" She wrapped her arms around the taller redhead. "I love Jordan. I love you. I love all the Bigfoot ladies. No one's going to make us choose, and no one's going anywhere."

Kaitlin dissolved into the hug, forgetting for a moment that Megan was naked, and Kaitlin wore only a thin cotton robe.

Jordan watched intently, and rose to join the women in a group hug. "I'm the luckiest man on earth." He told the women. "Thank you both for loving me and not making me choose." The two women accepted him into the hug.

Megan was the first to break away. "Shit! Burning pancakes!" She said, picking up the spatula just in time to save them.

The three ate in a comfortable silence, sharing smiles and touching feet under the table.

"I need to call Dr. Stein." Jordan announced when he was full. "See if I can even get into the hospital to visit Jane."

Megan stood and grabbed her phone from the bedroom and came running back to the breakfast table. She dialed the number and put the phone on speaker in the middle of the table.

"Good morning!" Came Dr. Stein's cheerful voice. "How are you Megan?"

"Great, Jim! I'm here with Kaitlin and Jordan. Jordan has a favor to ask you." Megan looked up at Jordan.

"Hi Jim, I was hoping to get permission to visit Jane in the hospital. I was going to go down for a visit today, and hoped to stop by around three or four PM for a couple of hours. I'm sure there are no set visiting hours for a comatose Bigfoot, but can you arrange something?" Jordan asked.

For once, Dr. Stein didn't jump at the opportunity to be of assistance. "Um... Jordan, she's not awake. There's not much to do for her except to let her rest."

"I know." Jordan said. "The visit is for me, not for her. I keep having visions of her as I last saw her, bloody and broken. I just want to see her for myself, to see how she's recovering, and put my mind at ease."

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Just to warn you, though, she's on a feeding tube, and an IV. The doctors had to shave an area on her head, and she has a massive mess of stitches. It won't be a pretty sight. When are you going to be leaving?" He asked uncertainly.

Jordan was confused. Dr. Stein was the one paying for the medical treatment. He shouldn't have any trouble arranging a visitor, and it sounded like Jim was trying to talk him out of a visit.

"Jim, is there something wrong in the hospital?" Jordan asked.

"Um..." There was a pause, a bit too long for Jordan's comfort. "No, nothing is wrong, but please call me back once you get to the hospital. I'll text the address to your phone. There are certain... things... that should be discussed once you get there."

"Thanks." Jordan said, worried. "I'll try to leave from the property around noon, and will probably get there by 4. I'll be riding on my motorcycle, so that may cut some time off the drive."

"Alright, I'll make the arrangements." Dr. Stein said. "Oh, and while I have you, Megan, you are going to be taking some additional classes if you can handle it."

"Sure?" Megan said warily. "Which classes will I be taking?"

"Nursing. Midwifery specifically." Dr. Stein replied. "When Jill and Ginger deliver, we want you to be trained and on hand to ensure a safe delivery for mother and baby."

"Oh!" Megan actually sounded excited. "Okay, but isn't that a multi-year course of study?" She asked.

"Normally, yes." Dr. Stein responded. "But we are sending three instructors whose entire job will be to get you up to speed in the few months that we have. You will be learning on the job, observing the delivery of babies at the Gunnison Valley Health Hospital and you'll have some practical's at hospitals in Denver.

"We want to make sure you know what to expect and what to do if something goes wrong." He said. "These Bigfoot females and their offspring are the most important we've ever studied, and we want to make sure that we give them any edge we can at survival."

"Alright! When do I start?" Megan asked excitedly.

"After the Fourth of July holiday." Dr. Stein answered. "The instructors all live in Gunnison already, but we had to give them a few weeks to clear their schedule. I assume you met Mr. King of the GVHH yesterday?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds