Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 04

Ginger's body was much longer, and in order to ride him and keep her face buried in his neck, Ginger's back was severely arched, lifting her large breasts off of Jordan.

As she slammed her hips down hard, taking her pleasure from Jordan's reclined body, Jordan brought his hands up, roughly massaging her breasts. His hands roamed down to the bulge of her pregnant belly, and Jordan caressed the little life therein.

Ginger's orgasm built quickly as she slammed down hard on Jordan. She growled roughly into his neck, and then screamed as she reached her climax, panting and humping through the crest.

Jordan always had trouble reaching orgasm with a second round of sex, but somehow being dominated by Ginger had brought him close. Feeling the big woman's release, he tipped over the edge himself, spilling what was no doubt a small volume of seed into her tight, pulsing canal.

Ginger kept moving until Jordan went soft, and then she rolled off, pulling Jordan on top of her. Both of her fur covered arms wrapped tight around Jordan's tired body, and she held him against her breasts, which Jordan absentmindedly caressed and fondled until Ginger's breathing changed, and he could tell she had fallen asleep beneath him.

Kaitlin was asleep, lying alone on her back with her eyes closed, and a halo of red hair splayed all around her. It looked wild, full of straw and leaves, but there was a peaceful smile on her face that Jordan found infectious.

Wilma also appeared to be sleeping. The other Bigfoot were all awake. Sarah was grooming Missy, the two toddlers were throwing little rocks at a pile of stacked stones, trying to knock the pile over, and Jill still sat at the edge of the nest, rubbing herself.

Jordan could see in Jill's eyes and in her posture that she felt rejected. She was so physically sexual, and Jordan had offered himself to her, only to be sidetracked by a more aggressive female.

Jordan pushed against Ginger's strong arms that held him tight, and stood up off of the big female, who rolled over and found Kaitlin to cuddle with.

Jordan approached Jill, and her eyes lit up. She reached up and touched Jordan's hanging penis, and he flinched at the contact. It was done for the night.

Jordan lay beside the big brown female, placing his hand over hers on her mound. She moved her hand aside, and Jordan found himself rubbing swollen and sticky lips through matted fur. He found her opening carefully with two fingers, and eased them inside.

Tension in Jill's chest and shoulders seemed to relax as Jordan penetrated her with his fingers. He worked them slowly in and out for a while before curling them up to find the rough patch that indicated her g-spot. He stroked it slowly, gently, and Jill began to whine for him.

He nuzzled her neck and spoke softly into her ear, encouraging her in a language she couldn't understand, but a tone that was unmistakeable. Jill's hips began humping up against his fingers, and Jordan met the thrusts, his thumb covering her clit and rubbing in circles.

Jill squealed finally, and Jordan felt a flood of sticky moisture cover his fingers and fill his hand. She seemed very near sleep, but kept humping her hips slowly. Jordan kept rubbing, gently massaging the pregnant female until he felt her breathing change. He stood up and found his clothes. He was covered in sweat and combined sex juices, so he put on his shoes and bundled his clothes up under his arm. He was going to wash in the stream below before getting dressed.

***

The cool night air hit his naked skin, and Jordan instantly felt goosebumps rise. The moon was low in a cloudless sky, and the whole valley looked quiet and deserted in the early morning.

Jordan made it a dozen steps before his pants started vibrating under his arm. He pulled out his phone to see that he had missed three calls from Megan. He texted her, hoping she was still up, even though it was after 3 in the morning.

Within seconds, the phone started ringing. Jordan answered it as he walked down the hill.

"Good morning gorgeous. Are you just waking up or couldn't sleep?" He asked.

"A little of both." Megan admitted. "There's so much to do getting ready for both of your parents and I want to make a good impression."

"You don't need to do much for my parents." Jordan reassured Megan. "They're going to love you."

"Right. But only until they find out about Kaitlin." Megan worried.

"They want me happy. When they see how happy both of you make me, they'll get over their shock." Jordan said.

"I hope so, which brings us to Kaitlin's parents, and making a good impression for them. Jordan, are there any things in your apartment that you're really attached to?" Megan asked.

"Um, my grandfather built the dresser that I use, and I really like my TV." He said, not sure where Megan was going with it.

"Dresser, dresser... Okay, I can work with that." Megan said.

"Wait, are you in my apartment right now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I told you before, you got the unit with the better bathtub. I got the bigger shower. I needed a bath."

"So you're naked in my apartment?" Jordan smiled at the mental image.

"Of course." Megan said innocently. "So no attachment to the mismatching couches or dented and scratched kitchen table?"

"Megan, what are you planning?" Jordan asked.

"Jordan, you're 26 years old, and probably a multimillionaire with all the gold in your mine. Your apartment screams 'second hand Ikea bachelor pad.' I want Kaitlin's parents, and yours too to walk in and think that you're a thoughtful and sophisticated man who deserves Kaitlin.

"I have something of an eye for interior design. I'll make sure it fits your style and the aesthetic we're going for." Megan promised.

"Alright. I'm still not sure about you buying me all new furniture, but I trust you." Jordan said with resignation.

"Thanks, stud. I tried calling earlier, but no one picked up. I hope you were up to something fun." Jordan could hear Megan's smile in the tone of her voice.

"Lots of fun. You want a blow-by-blow?" Jordan asked.

"No, I'll get it from Kaitlin. Girl talk is just more fun, no offense."

"None taken. Please try to get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you." Jordan encouraged her.

"It's not really worth it at this point. The most I could get is about 2 hours before I have to wake up. I want to get some stuff ordered online before I have to shower and get dressed." Megan replied.

"I thought you just took a bath?"

"Jordan, I love you, but you can be such a clueless man sometimes. Baths are relaxing, but you have to shower afterwards to get clean and wash off the bath salts." Megan laughed.

"Alright, I... I have bath salts?" Jordan asked.

"You do now. And a package of bath bombs." Megan laughed.

"Are my parents going to know that a woman is living in my apartment?"

"No. By the time I'm done, it's going to be pure Jordan. Don't worry." Megan said.

"Alright. Try to get some rest. Can you call us when you get off tomorrow? Before you go to bed and crash hard?" Jordan asked.

"I promise. I'm sure I'll have a lot to tell both of you about." Megan said. "Oh, I'm buying you new sheets too. This flannel set is looking pretty old."

Jordan imagined Megan sprawled out naked on his bed, phone in hand and dirty blonde hair spread out.

"Fine." He said. "Good luck today. I love you."

"I love you too." Megan replied, and they disconnected the call.

***

Jordan reached the rocky, fast-moving stream, then walked the extra distance upstream to the pond. The stream was too shallow to submerge his whole body, and he needed to feel clean. The still pond water was also slightly warmer.

He stripped off his shoes and waded into the deep water, before laying down to submerge himself completely. It was so cold that he could barely breathe in short, sharp gasps, but he scrubbed his skin, washing away the day's sweat, dust and sex.

He lost track of time as his body slowly adjusted to the cold, inky black water. The moon was hidden behind the trees, and he floated on his back for a time, taking in the stars that were his only source of light.

Finally, the cold began to cramp his muscles, so he stood and waded out of the water. He fumbled for his clothes with stiff, numb fingers.

He was surprised by a deep grunt, followed by an otherworldly bellow. Jordan spun and saw an enormous shape moving towards him across the pond, through the water. It wasn't a Bigfoot, and Jordan stared, frozen by fear and the cold for several long moments.

In the moonlight that now filtered through the trees, he could finally see that it was a bull moose. It stopped and stood in the deep water, it's head and shoulders above the surface.

Jordan dropped his clothes, and began to back away from the large animal. A sharp grunt told him that he had been spotted. He knew that these animals had terrible eyesight and feared nothing, but attacked anything that moved when startled.

Without warning, the bull exploded from the water, closing the distance between itself and Jordan. He just had time to throw himself to the ground sideways as the bull swung its antlers through the air that Jordan had occupied seconds before.

The bull thrashed in the dark, swinging its antlers and searching for the threat that it was sure was out there. Jordan stayed still on the ground, silently praying that the huge moose would just leave. He heard it crashing around, stomping its big hooves and searching for the perceived threat.

Suddenly there was a massive scream, and Jordan looked up to see a humanoid shape slam into the animal. The bull stumbled sideways and swung back with its broad antlers.

The Bigfoot was thrown to the ground, and suddenly a second Bigfoot had the animal by the antlers. They wrestled for a long moment, each animal pushing the other back a few steps.

Finally, the two separated, and Jordan could make out Missy's massive form and bulging shoulder muscles in a shaft of moonlight shining between two trees. The bull lowered its head and bellowed a sound that could only be a warning.

Missy lowered her shoulders, bracing for an attack. She roared. The sound vibrated through Jordan's body, and he felt fear. As terrified as he had been when the moose charged, Missy's roar shook him to his core. The fear felt like it came from outside his body, and he felt a flood of adrenaline shoot through him. In that moment, he would have rather faced the moose than Missy.

The moose was trying to decide whether to attack again when the first female approached and took Missy's stance by her side. Jordan could see that it was Sarah. She repeated Missy's roar, slightly less deep and loud, but it reignited the same fear in Jordan's stomach, and he felt another flush of adrenaline surge through his body.

A third female appeared beside the first two, panting from what Jordan guessed might have been a fast run. It was Jill. Facing three roaring Bigfoot, the moose began backing up, shaking its antlers. It was still bellowing, but retreating. When it was thirty yards from the three females, it turned tail and ran, grunting as it fled downstream.

Missy abandoned her aggressive stance, standing up straight. Jill and Sarah followed.

Jordan felt that thrill of fear as the three turned to face him. His body was screaming at him to run, to flee, to use the adrenaline in his muscles to try to escape the three monsters that could stand against a bull moose. What choice did he have?

For a brief moment his mind switched to defense, and he felt the urge to look for a weapon to defend himself, and then it was gone. This was Missy, Jill and Sarah. His lovers, his friends... his family. They had saved his life.

Jordan took several deep breaths as the three approached, and took a shaky step towards them. All trace of cold from the water had left his body, and despite the chill air, he actually felt hot. His muscles were burning with the adrenaline and he felt strong, like he could climb a tree, or sprint faster than he ever had.

Missy reached him first, hugging him and nuzzling his neck. Her hands were sticky, and she left bloody handprints on his shoulders where she had embraced him.

Jordan immediately regained the last of his mental facilities, and was worried for her. He ran for his pile of clothes, where he found his cellphone and turned on the flashlight app.

Missy's dark hands were dripping red with dark blood, and Jordan looked for the source of the wound. He found scraps of velvety flesh between her fingers, and finally realized that it wasn't hers. Missy had actually torn the velvet from the moose's antlers during the moments when the two were locked in combat. The living flesh had bled all over her hands.

He turned the flashlight on Sarah. She was dirty on the shoulder where she had been thrown to the ground, but otherwise unhurt. Jill had caught her breath, and seemed fine. Jordan was most worried about her, since she was beginning to show with her pregnancy. Luckily she had arrived at the end of the action, and except for the run, hadn't exerted herself.

The three females were touching and fawning over Jordan like he was their baby who had been in trouble. Once he turned the light off, they took turns nuzzling and embracing Jordan. He felt ridiculous. That was three times that Missy had come to his rescue and saved his life. Twice against male Bigfoot, and now against a moose.

'Thank you.' Jordan signed to each of the three Bigfoot, touching his fingers to his lips with a flat hand and rotating the hand away.

Jill and Sarah both signed 'Thank you.' In return. Jordan remembered reading in Megan's notes that 'You're welcome' was the same sign as 'thank you,' and he wondered if they were copying him or replying.

Missy gave the slightest nod and made a sign for which Jordan couldn't remember the meaning, pinched fingers at the corner of her mouth. She turned, and started walking back to the mine, watching Jordan over her shoulder.

He bundled his clothes, slipping on his shoes, so he didn't cut his feet on the sharp rocks, and followed the three females back to the mine and into the nest. Jordan wanted to get dressed and look up the sign that he couldn't remember, but Missy had other plans. She pulled him naked into the nest, and wrapped both of her arms around Jordan.

He could feel her shaking, and her hands were still sticky with the blood and velvet off the moose's antlers. She held Jordan tight, protectively. She was spooned behind him, and he could feel her hot breath on his head and neck. She obviously wasn't sleeping.

Jill lay on his other side. They lay facing each other, and Jordan watched her wide eyes in the dim LED lantern light of the cave. There was worry and love for him communicated in those big brown eyes, and Jordan felt guilty for having left the mine alone, and for having made the three females leave to rescue him.

Jordan could hear the buzzing of his phone across the cavern, but Missy held him tight in an iron grip. She was dominant, his protector, and the leader of the pack. There was no resisting her, so Jordan relaxed in her arms. He wondered who might be calling at this hour. If it was an emergency, he hoped that they would try Kaitlin's cell phone.

Kaitlin snored quietly in the nest nearby, and Jordan could hear Ginger's heavy breathing, telling him that the two were still cuddling, blissfully unaware of the battle that had been fought and the danger he had faced.

It was all over now. He would have to tell her all about it in the morning.

Within minutes, Jordan could feel the adrenaline receding from his body. A deep tiredness was left in its wake, and it swept Jordan into unconsciousness.

***

"Oh my god!" Jordan woke up to Kaitlin's scream. "Whose blood is that?"

Jordan lifted his head. Missy still held him in her grasp, but her deep and steady breathing told him that she was asleep. He could see faint light coming from the mouth of the cave, it must be morning.

Jordan struggled against the massive furry arms holding him tight against Missy's body. She didn't wake, but held on tighter, seeming to pull him against her even harder.

"Not mine. It's from a moose." Jordan whispered, when he realized that he couldn't get up.

"They killed a moose?" Kaitlin said a little too loud. Several big bodies stirred.

"No." Jordan struggled again to free himself. Missy finally released him, but she was awake, and sat up as he did. "They didn't kill it. It attacked me and they saved me."

"From a moose?" Kaitlin was at the edge of hysterical, and she was waking the sleepers.

"Shh." Jordan said, standing and looking for his pile of clothes. He could see the smeared bloody Bigfoot handprints all over shoulders and thighs, but pulled his clothes on anyway.

Jordan nodded his head towards the entrance, and Kaitlin followed, out into the morning sun and onto the flat rock where he was spending so much of his time these days.

Jordan told Kaitlin the story, from his phone call with Megan to his midnight swim to his encounter with the moose and how they had saved him. He left out the fear that he had felt. The terror when Missy had roared.

"Thank god." Megan said as he got to the part where Missy had held him all night. "We have moose in Montana, where I grew up, too. They're dangerous. My dad almost got killed by one once. It killed his dog while he escaped.

"So the Bigfoot are really as strong as a moose?" Kaitlin asked in wonder. "Megan's going to kill you for seeing that and not telling her right away. I wonder what Dr. Stein's going to say?"

Jordan remembered the missed phone call from the middle of the night. He pulled out his phone as Missy came out of the cave to sit with the two humans on their rock.

Sure enough, Jim Stein had called at 3:32 in the morning. Jordan tapped the missed phone call, and hit dial. The phone rang several times.

"Jordan." A sleepy voice greeted him.

"I'm sorry to wake you." Jordan said. "Should I call back later?"

"Um... no. No, we received an alert last night that something was amiss. Three heart rates were through the roof and only one of them was exercising enough to cause that. We triangulated their signals and found everyone was home and calming down, so we didn't push the matter, but I'd love to know what happened." Dr. Stein said, waking up and sounding more professional by the word.

Jordan told him the story of his midnight swim, the moose attack and the rescue by Missy, Sarah and Jill.

"Wow, that's... unprecedented." Dr. Stein said as Jordan finished.

"I remember you saying that they hunt moose." Jordan recalled.

"Small moose, and as a pack they can bring a young one down." Jim Stein said. "I know Missy's strong, but I've never heard of a Bigfoot taking on a Bull Moose singlehandedly. I wish we had video of that."

"She's still got the antler velvet between her fingers if you want some." Jordan offered.

"No, thank you." Jim laughed. "But when you get the chance, I'd love it if you could write down a blow-by-blow of the fight as you remember it. Every detail in your head while it's still fresh."

"Okay, I can do that." Jordan promised. "Jim... Do you remember that first conversation that we had? About humans and our instinctual fear of the species?"

"Vividly."

"Last night, I was cowering on the ground after the moose attacked, and Missy had just jumped into the fray, wrestling that moose back. There was a moment where they were having a staring contest. Missy roared." Jordan paused, collecting his thoughts.

"You were afraid?" Jim asked.

"I've never felt anything like that." Jordan admitted. "I actually wanted to run, to fight. I thought she might kill me, even though I knew she was there to save me."

"Very few people alive today have ever heard an unbridled Bigfoot battle cry, and even fewer have been close enough to feel the full effect." Jim explained. "A rattlesnake's rattle, a moose or bear's, or lion's roar - we are programed to feel fear when we hear these. Fear kept our ancestors alive when they faced real danger. An angry Bigfoot's roar is something that we don't learn to fear, it comes pre-programmed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds