Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 04

"Megan..." Jordan growled under his breath.

"You did give her free reign on the apartment." Kaitlin reminded him. "Come on. Let's go get the food prep done in my apartment. I never gave Megan permission to redecorate. Hopefully she left mine alone."

Jordan hefted his groceries into his arms and followed Kaitlin into her apartment. He had only been in here a few times before, since Kaitlin always seemed to come to Jordan and Megan's homes.

It was sparse but warm, with pillows on the couch and curtains over the window shades. Kaitlin had several framed photos of her parents and her brother, along with his wife and kids.

Kaitlin got her red hair from her father. He wore a cowboy hat in several of the photos, and had a long, red handlebar mustache. He had a masculine face with a square jaw, and always seemed to be scowling. Jordan scanned the photos looking for a softer facial expression and decided that he must not have one.

Jordan felt arms around his waist, and warm lips on the back of his neck as he studied the pictures.

"They're going to love you." Kaitlin breathed into his ear.

Jordan spun around in her arms, and pulled Kaitlin into a powerful kiss. She began to melt into his passion, but then suddenly pulled herself out of it.

"We have food to prepare, and Megan will be here in... two hours." Kaitlin checked her clock. "Save it for when it's the three of us?"

Jordan nodded, and followed Kaitlin into the kitchen. They mixed marinade, and filled bags with chicken tenders and the yellow honey mustard sauce for the next hour, and then sat on the couch to talk.

"We should go be waiting in Megan's apartment to surprise her when she arrives." Jordan suggested. "She just hasn't given me a key to get in."

"That's okay." Kaitlin said proudly. "I've got one."

They let themselves into Megan's apartment, and found Jordan's television, dresser and wardrobe in Megan's living room. Everything else was gone.

They had time to shower together, soaping each other's bodies in Megan's large shower. Jordan tried to kiss Kaitlin, but she kept them focused on getting clean.

Afterwards, they dressed in clean clothes, and sat down with glasses of water. They had only a few minutes to talk before Megan came in.

They could instantly tell that she had been crying. "Thank god you two are here!" She wailed. "I saw the truck and horse trailer, and thought the universe was playing a cruel joke on me!"

Both Jordan and Kaitlin rushed forward and wrapped their arms around her.

"What's wrong sweetie, talk to us." Kaitlin urged.

"I started my period!" Megan wailed.

"That's... horrible?" Jordan was confused.

"I... no. I mean normally, it's not." Megan was crying, and struggling to find the right words. "Did you know that I've never held a baby? Before today, that is. I racked my brain, and the only other baby I held was a one-year old that I babysat for when I was in college.

"I watched a mother give birth today. At first I was horrified, I thought she was going to be in so much pain, but she was so happy, so at peace. Just an hour after pushing it out, she had this smile on her face... I was so jealous. She let me hold her baby. It smelled like... It was just so... I wanted it. I've never wanted anything that bad.

"I mean... I wanted you both, but I needed that baby. I got hopeful then. I haven't been on birth control lately, I couldn't remember if I was late for my period, but when I went to the bathroom and... I knew that I wasn't pregnant, I've never felt that empty before!" Megan started crying again.

Jordan knew that she was experiencing a rush of hormones, but the intensity with which she was expressing her emotions gave him pause. They had talked about this before; talked about a future together; talked about starting a family.

Seeing Megan's emotions on the matter was something else entirely. Jordan was ready for fatherhood, as ready as he could be. But something about consciously trying to get his girlfriend pregnant still seemed... wrong.

"Megan..." He started.

"Don't!" Megan interrupted him. "Don't promise me something you're not ready to deliver, and don't tell me that we're not ready. Just... just let me cry. I know I'm being crazy!"

Kaitlin helped Megan to the couch, and Jordan got her a glass of water and a box of Kleenex. "Do you have something stronger?" Megan asked, accepting the water.

"I might, in my apartment..." Jordan said with a smile.

"Oh! Crap! I almost forgot!" Megan stopped crying. "You weren't supposed to be back for another day and a half!"

"Megan, where's all my furniture?" Jordan asked. Megan waved to the dresser and television. "And the rest?"

"You said that those were the only important things!" Megan said meekly, hoping he wasn't angry.

"And did I give you permission to paint?" Jordan faked an angry look.

"The walls were beige!" Megan argued. "You want your parents and Kaitlin's to see you as a sophisticated adult! Adults paint their walls!"

"Relax babe!" Jordan hugged her. "I like the paint." He laughed at her softening expression, slowly turning into a smile.

"Just wait until you see the rest of it. All the furniture will be here tomorrow. Are you guys staying?" Megan asked.

"Only for a few more hours, we need to get back to the horses. We needed food, and wanted to see you." Kaitlin said.

"You were going to seduce me, weren't you?" Megan asked with a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry guys, I just don't feel sexy right now! But you have no idea how good it felt to not come home to an empty house. I feel so much better."

Jordan and Kaitlin were on either side of her, and they both hugged their girlfriend.

"How about dinner?" Kaitlin suggested. "You can tell us about the rest of your day."

"Sounds great. Can we eat out?" Megan requested. "I'm too tired to cook."

Jordan nodded. "Go get a shower, and we'll find a place. Any requests?"

Megan stood, stripping her shirt off slowly for her two lovers as she disappeared into the bathroom. "Mexican? Chinese? No, Pizza!"

Jordan pulled out his phone, and was busy finding a place when Megan's phone rang. She came out of the bathroom naked except for a pair of panties.

"Oh, it's Dr. Stein." Megan accepted the call. "Hey Jim... Actually they're right here with me. They decided to surprise me... no, we haven't had time to catch up. Hold on." Megan put the phone on speaker, and knelt on the floor across from where Jordan and Kaitlin sat on the couch.

"Hi Jordan, Hi Kaitlin." Dr. Stein greeted. "I've had several people working on Bam-Bam's sign language video that you sent us. Overall he shows an incredible understanding of language for a beginner. At first glance, it actually looked like his hand symbols were almost half gibberish, but he repeated certain signs so much. We actually were able to decipher most of them.

"He was really excited about the horse. That palm out gesture must mean horse. 'Pebbles' is the pinched finger gesture, like he's saying she's small.

"Megan, I wanted to tell you first. This is beyond anything we expected of you when we asked you to teach sign language to the pack. We are looking forward to you getting back up there and teaching more. I would encourage all three of you to brush up on your sign language. We're going to push some ASL programs onto your tablets to help you learn." Dr. Stein was excited, but Jordan could still hear the weary stress in his voice. It sounded like this had been the highlight of his day.

They all thanked him. Megan promised that once human family left town that she would return to pick up lessons once again. Dr. Stein promised to send them a copy of the video with subtitles, including the correct signs, and the ones Bam-Bam was making up, with their presumed meanings.

Megan showered, while Jordan and Kaitlin sat on the edge of the sink and talked with her.

"Oh, Jordan has a new admirer!" Kaitlin teased.

"Really?" Megan smiled through the glass shower door, water running through her hair. "Who is she?"

"He!" Kaitlin laughed.

"Kaitlin has it backwards." Jordan laughed. "The salesman at the power sports store was awestruck by her beauty, and couldn't come up with a better pickup line than to ask about her boyfriend. Kaitlin, one of the things I love about you is that you don't even know how beautiful you are."

Megan nodded as she lathered shampoo into her hair. "Wait, power sports!?"

"Yeah, we bought an ATV." Kaitlin said. "And tons of food." Megan let out a little squeal of excitement.

"But seriously, though. You don't know the effect you have on men, and certain women." Jordan said, tossing his head towards Megan.

"You flatterer!" Kaitlin grew a little pink. "I could say the same about you. Jordan, would you even know if someone was hitting on you?"

"Yeah, it happened last week." Jordan said confidently.

"When!?" Both women asked at the same time.

"When I was in the hospital, visiting Jane. The nurse on duty was trying to seduce me over the unconscious body of my Bigfoot girlfriend." Jordan said.

"Wait, why are we only hearing about this now?" Megan was trying to rub the shampoo out of her eyes to look at Jordan.

"I didn't think it was relevant." Jordan said.

"How do you know she was hitting on you?" Kaitlin asked.

"She kept asking if I had a girlfriend, and when I said yes, she asked if I had an open relationship." Jordan remembered.

"What did you tell her?" Megan asked seriously.

"I told her that I had two girlfriends, and our relationship wasn't open." Jordan was beginning to sense anger coming from Megan.

"Okay, so why didn't you tell us about this before?" Megan asked.

"Would it have mattered? Nothing happened... Well, she did come into the bathroom while I was showering, but I covered up with a towel." Jordan knew he was digging the hole deeper, but hoped that honesty was the best policy. Megan cracked a smile, and then forced it off her face.

"Jordan, I wouldn't have minded if you fucked her right there on Jane's hospital bed. I don't speak for Kaitlin on this, but the same goes for you, lady. What I mind is when something happens, and you don't feel like you can or should tell me about it." Megan looked serious. "Thank you for being honest finally. Is there any more to the story we should know?"

"Um... no. Well, I think she might have stolen my underwear." Jordan remembered.

Both women burst out laughing. "What was her name?" Megan asked.

"Nicole." Jordan answered.

"Was Nicole hot?" Megan asked. Jordan nodded.

"Would you... give in to her seductions the next time you visit Jane?" She asked.

"No!" Jordan said. "I have two girlfriends. You two are enough for me. All I need." Kaitlin smiled a little at that. She had been quiet, not taking either lover's side.

"Something you want to add Kaitlin?" Megan asked.

"I... I'm so happy with both of you, but I'm still adjusting to the idea." Kaitlin said, frowning. "I'm not saying never, but for now, can it just be the three of us? No strange women... or men hooking up?"

Megan's smile faded and she looked serious. "Not a problem for me. Jordan?"

"No. Wait, Bigfoot don't count as hooking up with strange women?" Jordan asked.

"Of course not, we've been over this. I love seeing you with them, especially my girl Ginger. She totally dominated you." Kaitlin laughed.

"Only after I dominated you." Jordan said with a smile.

Megan made a frustrated sound. "Guys! If you're going to have fun without me, at least get it on video or something! I leave for a few days and miss out on all the best stuff!"

"Oh, we're definitely doing that again!" Kaitlin said, sliding her hand along the counter until she grabbed Jordan's butt. "And again." She squeezed. "And again." She squeezed again. Jordan pulled her into a kiss, his hands winding up on Kaitlin's beautiful ass.

She melted into the kiss, breathing heavily through her nose as her lips pressed into his, warm and full of love.

They broke away when they heard Megan let out a little whine, both looking at her in the shower. She was rubbing her pussy, eyes locked on the two. She quickly dropped her hand when she realized she had been caught staring. "All clean!" Megan said, and turned off the water.

***

Kaitlin and Jordan checked on the horses in their trailer before joining Megan in her jeep. Dinner was pizza at a local restaurant called Pie-Zan's. The atmosphere was quiet and casual. Megan and Kaitlin both partook of a bottle of wine, though Jordan had a long drive back ahead of him, and abstained from drinking.

Megan said nothing more about her day beyond the description of watching a baby being delivered, and the postnatal care she observed. She was supposed to witness a second birth, but the labor was still ongoing when her day ended, and she left without seeing it through. She felt guilty for hoping that the labor would last through the night, and that she would get there in time to witness the birth in the morning.

Jordan and Kaitlin filled her in on the progress on the cabin. Jordan re-told the story about the moose attack, speaking quietly on the details about the Bigfoot, so that none of the other patrons would overhear. Kaitlin shared the details of Jordan dominating first Wilma, and then her, and then being dominated by Ginger. Jordan felt like he was intruding on something special as the two women giggled about sexual details and fantasies.

Jordan drove the two tipsy women back to Megan's apartment, where they shared a long and tearful goodbye. Megan was in much better spirits as they left than when she had arrived. She made no more mention of wanting a baby, and Jordan was grateful to put off that discussion.

Kaitlin was quiet on the drive back up the mountain. After twenty minutes, Jordan broke the silence.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh, I'm just..." Kaitlin frowned. "Our conversation in the bathroom was... different. I never thought I'd be in a relationship with a woman. It felt so natural asking for fidelity from you, but asking Megan felt... old fashioned."

"Do you think Megan should be allowed to sleep with other people?" Jordan asked.

"NO! I mean... It's making me think why I want you to be faithful. I love watching you and Megan together, and watching you wrestle Wilma and Ginger... So hot!" Kaitlin gave a little involuntary shudder. "I don't want an open relationship, where anyone can sleep with everyone they want, but why is it so much more important to me that you stay faithful than Megan?

"I think on some level, I still haven't accepted Megan as a full romantic partner the way I have with you." Kaitlin answered her own question. "And when she started talking about having a baby with you... That's such a major bond.

"I love you Jordan. I'm serious about our relationship, but that's not a leap I'm ready for. I have two years of school, and I want to get myself established in a career. I'm not ready to be pregnant or be a mother."

"I'll be honest, the idea of having a baby with Megan scares me a little too." Jordan said.

"But you're having a baby with Jane." Kaitlin riposted.

"I don't know it's mine for sure."

"But you promised you are going to raise it as its father. Regardless of whether it's yours or pure Bigfoot, you're going to be its dad." Kaitlin said.

"I know. And I will. That doesn't mean it's not going to scare me, though." Jordan said soberly. "It's a huge commitment. A lifelong commitment. To be responsible for that little life..."

"But it's one that Megan's ready for. She's ready for it with you." Kaitlin was silent a moment longer. "Can we do this? Can the three of us stay together? Become a family? With the Bigfoot included?"

Jordan took his right hand off the steering wheel and took Kaitlin's "We already are. One big crazy, mixed species family. What are you really worried about? That if Megan and I have a kid together that she'll become my one and only and you'll be second string?"

Kaitlin slowly nodded. "Something like that, I guess." She said sadly.

Jordan brought her knuckles up to his lips and kissed Kaitlin's hand. "I will always love you. We each have our roles in this family that we're building. I'm not the only one that needs you, either. Megan loves you. Ginger loves you. In time, I promise you will find a relationship with each of the Bigfoot." Jordan took his eyes off the road for just a moment to see that Kaitlin was smiling despite the wet streaks running down her cheeks.

"You always have the right things to say." She said with a chuckle. Jordan just smiled at her.

***

The sun was low when the two parked the trailer. The rain had long since stopped, but the road was muddy and wet. Jordan unloaded the ATV first, and Kaitlin saddled the horses. He loaded it down with coolers, bags and finally slung the PVC pipes across the front and rear racks. They hung off the front and back by several feet.

A mile down, the trail narrowed up a steep incline, and Jordan was forced to park the ATV where he could go no further. Two trees left just enough room for a rider on horseback, but one would have to be cut down to maneuver the ATV through. He climbed onto Brutus's back, and followed Kaitlin back to the construction site of the new cabin.

"If you can gather stones and wood," Jordan suggested "I can go get the ATV unstuck. Get a large bonfire going, and by the time I get back, the coals should be ready for cooking."

Kaitlin nodded, and began building a large stone fire circle. Jordan pulled the chainsaw out of the shed and climbed back on Brutus's back.

It was over an hour by the time he returned on the ATV with Brutus following obediently behind. Jordan pulled up and immediately began unloading the coolers full of meat off of the ATV. Kaitlin's bonfire was red hot, and starting to die down to coals in places.

It was pitch black, but once Jordan turned off the ATV's headlights and let his eyes adjust to the low firelight, he saw seven pairs of eyes twinkling at him from a distance.

Jane had gotten over her fear of fire. When she was injured and alone, cowering in the cabin alongside Jordan, riding out the rage from the Alpha, she had found comfort in its warm glow. She wasn't here now, and none of the other Bigfoot seemed to accept the open blaze that Kaitlin had started.

Jordan and Kaitlin worked together to wrap the big roasts in aluminum foil, spraying each with cooking oil. They nestled them carefully in the hot coals, burying the meat in the glowing ashes. Once all the meat was cooking, Jordan pulled out both grills and began working on Kaitlin's marinated chicken as she pushed bamboo skewers through the meat.

Despite the small cooking surface, the chicken tenders cooked fast, and Jordan piled an aluminum baking pan high with the white meat.

The smell of the cooked chicken was enough for Missy to overcome her fear, and she approached slowly, never taking her eyes off the fire pit, now glowing low red. She tentatively picked a juicy skewer of chicken off the pile and popped it whole into her large mouth, taking a few chews before she removed the stick.

It was quickly followed by a second and then a third, and then a handful. The rest of the Bigfoot saw their matriarch stuffing her mouth, and approached. Kaitlin pulled out plates, and divided the pile, making sure that each female got her share as they came off the grills.

Once the chicken was gone, Jordan checked one of the roasts in the fire. It was still raw inside, but he turned to wipe off his knife, and the meat was gone when he turned back around.

Sarah was the thief. She only had the chance to eat one bite before Wilma took it from her by force. Wilma got one bite before Ginger took it, and not even Missy seemed interested in fighting her for it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds