Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 04

Next, Jordan broke out the fruits and vegetables, and with the bounty of food, the tension seemed to evaporate.

The females were wary of the fire, and collected armfuls of food to carry away. Jordan found a long stick and sat in his folding camp chair, poking the embers, moving charcoal and roasts around in the stone ring. Bam-Bam suddenly appeared at his side, and climbed onto his lap. The little male wasted no time taking the long stick out of Jordan's hand, and began playing with the fire, getting excited by the new game. Jordan had to take away the stick when he began hitting the fire, sending bright embers flying high into the night sky.

Finally, Jordan fished a roast out, and found it to be done. He set Bam-Bam down and quickly removed the rest of the meat. The adults that had been watching, wary of the smoke and flame once again approached and took the blocks of cooked meat. There was more than enough to go around, and the Bigfoot kept coming back for more, the fur on their faces and hands wet with the meat juices.

Ginger and Jill's pregnant bellies were the first to swell, showing in the low firelight as they helped themselves to ever more food. Jordan and Kaitlin had eaten their fill of chicken, and watched as each individual Bigfoot packed away enough red meat to feed a large human family gathering. Even the toddlers seemed to eat their weight in meat, as their mothers chewed large strips of beef off and pushed them into the children's open mouths.

The feast continued on into the night, as the meat eventually disappeared, and Jordan set out more fruit and vegetables. Cherries were in season, and he had bought several pounds. They were a favorite among the Bigfoot, though they seemed to swallow the pits whole. They also enjoyed apricots and a watermelon that Kaitlin cut up.

Kaitlin sat on Jordan's lap on his camp chair as the Bigfoot stopped taking the food that the humans had set out. They looked around and saw that the girls must have been especially hungry, since all of their bellies were distended. Between the five adults and two toddlers, Jordan guessed they'd eaten over 150 pounds of food.

Kaitlin stared over Jordan's shoulder where the Bigfoot had settled down, grooming and socializing away from the fire. This was among Jordan's favorite times with the Bigfoot. When their bellies were full, the stress, fear and squabbles of the group evaporated, and there was peace.

"They were so hungry." Jordan observed. "I love how food just seems to send them into a happy coma."

Kaitlin looked down at him. "You haven't read Megan's report on this part of your relationship with the Bigfoot yet, have you?"

"Where are you reading all these reports?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"The tablets we have? The ones that only unlock for us?" Kaitlin responded.

"Can you summarize it for me?"

Kaitlin smiled and rolled her eyes. "Sure. Do you remember in high-school biology class how every ecosystem has a carrying capacity for the species that live in it?"

Jordan nodded.

"Well, the Bigfoot are no different. They are restricted in their territories to places with no human settlements, and that other Bigfoot don't control. They hunt, fish and gather what they can to survive on those plots of land. Before you showed up, the girls probably spent most of their lives hungry and irritable, except for right after they took a big animal, like an elk, and everyone got their fill.

"When Jane and the others killed that Alpha, you reported that Jane ran into the cabin and started handing out food to everyone?" Kaitlin asked. Jordan nodded, remembering the tense moment before he was accepted.

"They were probably at or over the carrying capacity for this territory. Megan says that's why we never see groups this big." Kaitlin said. "You think of providing a big feast as a bonding moment, or filling bellies, but to them..." Kaitlin pointed over his shoulder. "...You're saving their lives, every time you feed them. You're offering them a future that doesn't involve letting any of them starve to death.

"They love you for more than just that, but you've given them safety and security that goes beyond fighting for them. Every calorie strengthens the group. Jill and Ginger's pregnancies might not have lasted if they were starving. Just in the weeks I've known them, Bam-Bam is looking stronger and I've seen Sarah breastfeeding Pebbles more often.

"For us humans, food is an afterthought, a pleasure, sometimes even a chore. For them, it's life. It's survival. It's family and a future." Kaitlin was getting animated, and suddenly stopped, looking a little sheepish. "At least that's Megan's theory about you feeding them."

Jordan smiled at her, and hugged her tighter. "How do we keep from overfeeding the Bigfoot? Does Jim have food guidelines for us?"

"Just a few suggestions. They obviously have evolved to gorge themselves and not eat for a few days. He asked that we not buy them any dairy, and limit the grain that we feed them, especially corn and white rice." Kaitlin said.

Suddenly, the weight of Kaitlin was lifted off of Jordan, and then seconds later he was being lifted into the air. He turned his head to see that it was Jill who had him, and was carrying him away from the fire.

Jill set Jordan down roughly in the tall grass, still wet with the afternoon's rain. He was instantly soaked and cold.

A large hairy hand grabbed the waistband of his shorts, and Jordan lifted his hips to avoid the fabric getting torn off him. In one smooth motion, he was naked from the waist down. He quickly removed his shirt.

Jill flung the garment over her shoulder and launched herself on Jordan. He had grown hard while she carried him, but he wasn't about to submit to her so easily. Soaked in the wet grass, he slipped from her grasp. He managed to get to his knees, and flung himself on her back.

Jill rose to her own knees as though Jordan's weight wasn't even there. She grabbed him and pulled him over her shoulder, rotating his body around beneath her, and straddling him.

Jordan knew that she was infinitely stronger than he was. This didn't feel like a challenge to his place in the pecking order. She wanted to dominate him sexually, but she was being gentle, loving. She was playing with Jordan.

Jordan knew how the game would end, but decided to put up enough fight to make it fun for both of them. He reached up and grabbed one of Jill's dark nipples showing hard through the thick brown fur covering her breasts. She was pregnant, he knew, and her nipples were likely sensitive.

Jordan pulled, gently at first, then more roughly, twisting the thick nub. Jill shrieked in a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain. Her big hands which pinned his shoulders to the wet grass came up to protect her breasts, and Jordan took the opportunity to throw her off balance. He rolled with her, ending up on top, with her large furry legs gripping around his ass.

Jill's large belly prevented him from laying on her. He was up on his knees, his erection pressed to the soft fur of her crotch. He made a minor adjustment, and his cock found Jill's folds - warm, wet and swollen. With a push, he seated himself inside of her, buried to the root.

Jill cooed in pleasure, and then the two lover's eyes met. Jordan saw the mischievous glint moments before Jill did a powerful sit-up, knocking Jordan over backwards, and rolling so that she was on top once again. They managed to stay joined, and she immediately began slamming her hips down on Jordan once she was again in control.

Jordan grabbed her wrists, pulling them above his head. She fell forward onto him, and her large belly pressed hard into his chest. Jordan wrapped his arms around her waist, and began thrusting up hard into her, meeting the motion of her hips.

Jill began to moan, and then lost her rhythm as she screamed her orgasm into the night. Jordan kept up the pace, watching as the giantess snarled her face in the most grotesquely beautiful mask. He waited until the peak had passed, and she was coming down before he made his next move, once again rolling on top of her.

She let him this time, and Jordan began a fast pace, rushing towards his orgasm. Jill was close to her second, and when he felt her strong pelvic muscles clamp down, he pushed himself in and allowed his orgasm to wash over him.

Jill came so hard that for a few moments he was worried he would be pushed out. He filled her with his cum, and she screamed as the wave of pleasure crested, and rolled her along. Jordan held still for a long moment, enjoying the grunts and moans coming from his giant lover.

Suddenly, she grabbed his arms and rolled him over, careful to keep Jordan buried deep within her. Once on top, Jill buried her face in his neck, and Jordan caressed her large breasts with one hand while petting the fur on her back, wet with dew from the grass.

Jill's breathing calmed, but still she clung to Jordan. This was more than sex to her, Jordan realized. They were bonding. Jill shared him with four other Bigfoot, five when Jane was out of the hospital, and two humans. She needed more than just sex from him. She needed reassurance and love. It wasn't something that her previous alpha had probably given her, but she needed it from Jordan.

He hugged her back, hard. He had fallen in love with Jane first. One by one, he was falling deeper for each Bigfoot. Dr. Stein was right. It may seem gross, or unprofessional to a politician at a desk reading a report of Jordan's relationships, but this was real.

Each female needed him. He had a place in this family of theirs. It wasn't just for the food that he supplied, though they definitely loved his role as a provider, and it wasn't the normal alpha role, since he seemed to need to be babysat for his own safety.

He had stood up to two male Bigfoot for the safety of his girls. They would never know of the dangers that they faced from outside of this valley. He would help them with each one. He would always protect them. They were family, and he loved each in their own way.

Jordan poured his love into the hug with Jill. He stroked her back and sides, and despite her weight on top of him, he clung tighter to her. He pulled her face back from his, and kissed her, a human kiss, right on her lips. Jill kissed him back, seeming to relish the new display of love.

The Bigfoot didn't go running that night. Instead, they lounged around away from the fire. Jill clung to Jordan, attempting to groom his hair, though it was too short to need much attention. She seemed to enjoy the new beard that he was growing, and even though there was nothing to groom, she sat petting it. The atmosphere was relaxed and happy, and even Kaitlin seemed fully at peace among the Bigfoot as she sat running her fingers through Wilma's fur with Pebbles curled up on her lap.

***

Jordan slept in late the next morning. It was Wednesday. He woke with a slight feeling of apprehension about his parents' visit, and how they would feel about meeting his human girlfriends, Megan and Kaitlin. He stood, and saw Kaitlin was the only one awake, sitting against the furry body of Ginger, looking at a tablet computer.

He sat down beside her, and she turned the screen so that he could see. It was the video of Bam-Bam, signing in the low lantern light. The subtitles showed what Dr. Stein had already told them, that Bam-Bam was excited about the horse, and trying to communicate his excitement with Pebbles.

Suddenly, a little furry body was in Jordan's lap, and Bam-Bam was watching the video of himself signing and playing with Pebbles. He was instantly excited about the footage, signing "me" by pointing at his chest, then pointing at himself on the video.

Kaitlin closed the video, and pulled up the ASL app on her screen. She searched for 'horse,' and found the hand sign was to put her right hand up with her thumb on her temple, and bring her index finger and middle finger down, like one flapping ear.

She turned the tablet to Bam-Bam and showed him the line drawing of a horse. "Horse!" she said quietly to the little male. She made the sign. Bam-Bam soaked up the attention and the knowledge. Within minutes, he was signing the correct hand signal for horse.

Kaitlin smiled at his progress. "He's going to be fluent before you know it." She beamed.

"You would make a great mother." Jordan said, enjoying her interaction with the toddler.

"One day, I hope. For now, I can be the cool aunt." She replied. "What time is it?"

Jordan pulled out his phone "It's almost noon."

"I doubt you'll have time to work on your cabin project tomorrow before we have to leave." Kaitlin said. "We should probably get going if we're going to get any work done before our dads see the place."

Jordan agreed. "We should probably cut more wood. It takes so long to dry. That's the part that we will be fighting to get done before winter. Let's thin the aspen groves near the cabin to start with.."

The two ate a quick egg and bacon breakfast at the cabin site, spent a few minutes with their horses, and then began sawing and trimming logs before feeding them through the lumber mill.

The Douglas fir log that Jordan had cut over a week earlier still sat near the lumber mill where Kaitlin had dragged it with the horses.

"Are you going to cut that up into boards?" Kaitlin asked, kicking the big log.

"Actually, I am going to need a big load-bearing beam right down the middle of the cabin to support the second floor. I think if I can cut this down a little, it will do the job nicely."

"How are you going to lift it onto the mill?" Kaitlin asked.

"One end at a time, and hopefully with some Bigfoot muscles." Jordan answered.

"It's too bad they stopped shadowing us." Kaitlin said.

Jordan looked around and saw a big brown figure watching them from the shade of a boulder. "Still watching, just tired of getting put to work." He said, pointing at the hiding place where Missy sat watching them.

Kaitlin laughed, then she got quiet. "Your parents are going to be arriving around this time tomorrow. I never thought I would get this nervous meeting my boyfriend's family, but I am."

Jordan nodded. "I'm actually a little nervous myself. They're going to love you, though. If there's any disappointment or anger, it will all be aimed at me. You and Megan have nothing to worry about."

Kaitlin nodded. "What are they like?"

"My dad's name is Steven. He runs an IT firm, doing website design and network architecture. He's a good guy, smart, honest.

"My mom is crazy. She was a secretary at my dad's company before I was born, but she stopped working to raise me, and never went back. Her social network is her life, and there's a fair amount of comparison and competition among her circle of friends. She's decided that she's ready to be a grandmother, and she's recently started pushing hard to make that happen.

"They're both good people, though. Polite, kind. I have no idea how they're going to react when I tell them that I am serious about you and Megan, though." Jordan looked down, feeling worried.

"It sounds like Megan is working to make it look like we've changed you for the better. At least with her your mom might get her grandchild." There was a sadness in Kaitlin's tone of voice that broke Jordan's heart. He reached out his hands and held her. She took several deep breaths, and seemed to melt into his embrace.

After a long time she spoke. "Do you want to get some lunch?" She looked at the time on her phone. "Dinner?"

Dinner was quieter and smaller than it had been the previous night. The Bigfoot once again came out around sunset, but they had no appetite. They watched Jordan and Kaitlin eat and work, and then they ran off.

Jordan had put in almost eight hours of hard manual labor in the summer sun, and once his belly was full, he headed for the empty cave to turn in for the night. Kaitlin joined him. Neither felt particularly amorous, so they cuddled naked until sleep took them both.

Jordan was woken sometime in the night by a Bigfoot female climbing on top of him. It was Wilma, and he made slow love to her, waking enough to nuzzle the soft fur on her neck, and to ensure she had an orgasm before he spent himself inside of her, and fell back asleep as she climbed to his side, and cuddled in for the night. He once again fell asleep between Kaitlin and Wilma.

***

Thursday morning had finally arrived. Jordan woke to find Kaitlin already awake and out of the cave. He heard her before he saw her as he stepped into the bright morning sunlight. She was on horseback, putting Dixie through hard paces running through the meadows, her red hair streaming behind her in the light breeze.

Jordan slipped his shirt over his head and headed down the path to the cabin where she was doubtlessly headed.

Kaitlin came riding up, breathless, and her face flushed in an unmistakable sign of pleasure and excitement.

"You're up early!" Jordan said as he held Dixie's reigns so that Kaitlin could dismount.

"And you slept in late." Kaitlin said. "We need to get going soon. I just got a text that Dr. Stein has arranged for boarding at Jason and Carol's ranch. We'll have to drop off the horses, and get back in time to get ready for your parents. I hope Megan didn't bite off more than she can chew with your apartment."

"Don't forget that we have meetings with our graduate advisor this afternoon." Jordan reminded her.

Kaitlin groaned. "Why did we think it was a good idea to do that today?"

"We wanted to make a good impression, seem like motivated go-getters." Jordan said, regretting his decision to pack so much into the afternoon.

Jordan looked at his phone and winced. It was after 10 AM, and his parents would be arriving in about 6 hours. Luckily, Kaitlin had let him sleep in, and she had prepared the horses, saddling all three. He just had to pack a few things, and he was ready to go. He left his brand-new ATV parked at the construction site, packed his clothes into his backpack, climbed onto Brutus's back.

***

An hour later, the two met Jason Kabat on his horse farm. The two mares, Rose and Dixie seemed happy to be back in the familiar pasture, but as Jason helped unload Brutus from the trailer, the horse seemed reluctant to leave.

"It looks like he hasn't lost his stubborn streak." Jason laughed. "How has Brutus been working out for you?"

"Perfectly well." Jordan replied.

"I think he's more dog than horse." Kaitlin re-told her joke.

"He's a blast to ride, fast, well-behaved, great with kids." Jordan expanded.

Jason's eyes went up. "My wife's full-blood Cheyenne. She claims that there's something special about you that Brutus responds to." He looked to Kaitlin. "People too apparently. I'm glad Brutus found someone who gets him." With that, Jason pulled hard on Brutus's reigns and led him to the pasture where he joined Rose and Dixie.

"I'll be back on Sunday to pick them up again, and probably drop them off again later that night." Jordan told Jason. Kaitlin shook his hand and went out to say goodbye to her horse.

"I'll be here, and if not, Carol will." Jason shook his hand, holding on a moment longer than was normal. "Are you really dating both of those women?" He asked. Jordan nodded. "Seriously? I mean you're in a real relationship with both of them?" Jordan nodded again.

"I'll have to buy you a beer sometime and you'll have to tell me how that works." Jason said. He looked at Jordan's expression and quickly clarified. "...Not like that, just how you can be in a relationship with two people at a time. How jealousy doesn't undermine everything between the three of you."

"I don't need a beer to tell you that they love each other too." Jordan told the older man. "I'm not the center of our relationship, but one third of it. It's a little complicated, but I'm not jealous of what the two of them have, and I think... I hope they feel the same about me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds