• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Motherfaker

The following day I talked to Barbara again. Her account of the police proceedings were almost identical to Megan's. Her daughter Annie told the police her diary was fiction. Without any tangible evidence, or eye witness to the contrary, the police couldn't charge the teacher in question.

Not surprisingly, Barbara chose to believe Annie's story. Naturally she would...she couldn't allow herself to think her own daughter could actually participate in some kind of dirty, kinky sex.

Her new concern was Annie's sexually active imagination. She immediately set up an appointment with a Psyciatrist.

It was difficult not to tell Barbara what I knew. I was absolutely sure Annie's diary was true. I was equally convinced she lied to the police. Teenage girls are damn convincing, especially the pretty ones from nice, socially upscale families. They can get away with murder.

---------------------------------

The remainder of the week was quiet, or quieter than usual. Megan didn't talk to me much...I knew I'd have to get used to her new found indifference towards me. I was convinced it was because she knew what happened between Rachel and I.

Friday, the school football game was a home game. At least Megan wouldn't be staying overnight with anyone.

Without telling Megan, I decided to go to the game myself. I'd like to think my decision was motherly, that I wanted to be around to protect my daughter. I knew, however, that wasn't true. I was curious about the women who somehow lured and seduced so many young girls.

I easily recognized Mrs Conners, the teacher in charge of the cheerleader squad. Her assistant, the "Jennifer Aniston" look-a-like was there also. The one I knew nothing about was Mrs D. I remembered Rachel mentioning her name during my eavesdropping.

I didn't try to hide from Megan. I didn't exactly go out of my way to let her know I was there either. I just wanted to observe from afar. I'm sure she would call it spying.

Sitting in the stands, I watched the girls do their cheers. It was the first time I'd seen Rachel since the police inquiry. She looked so damn hot...even more so in her uniform. I began to think maybe this wasn't such a good idea, my coming to the game.

Between cheers, the girls would sit with Mrs Conners. I had to admit, the woman was one sexy looking bitch. A natural blonde with an athletic body, just the right combination to seduce horny teenage girls.

By the end of the game I was soaking. And not just because of Rachel...but Annie, Brenda, Sherry, the entire cheerleader squad. But it was Annie who held my attention. She was such a cute little thing, petite and soft. And she didn't mind showing her body, especially her crotch. It almost seemed purposely.

I became transfixed on her white cotton panties as they strained to cover her little mound. I yearned to sniff her musky, girly sweat and pussy juices, all soaked up by those cotton panties.

After the game, I fought my way thru the crowd. I wanted to catch Rachel alone and ask her to leave with me. I felt feverish...tempestuous. I needed her to make me do things to her...and if she wanted to include Megan...I was so hot I might agree.

By the time I reached the cheerleader area, she was nowhere around. I searched thru the crowd of students for over ten minutes. All the cheerleaders had simply disappeared.

In the distance I could see Barbara and Annie walking towards the parking lot. I should have known Barbara would be at the game. There was no way she was going to let Annie out of her sight...not after what they had been through. I finally caught up with them.

"BARB...BARB," I yelled out for her attention.

"Hey, Jessica," Barb beamed when she caught sight of me. "You, at a football game. I can't believe it. You hate sports."

"I know..I know," I said laughingly. "I just thought I'd come and watch the girls cheer. You haven't seen Megan or Rachel, have you? I lost them in the crowd. I don't know where the hell they went."

"There's a dance at the teen center," Annie said. "I think that's where they were going. Mrs Conners gave Megan and Rachel a ride."

I was disappointed. I couldn't go chasing after them...not at a teen dance. Megan would never forgive me if I embarrassed her in front of her friends.

"We're going to Denny's for a hamburger," Barbara said. "Why don't you come join us. It's still early."

"Sure, why not," I said. "I have my car so I'll meet you there, okay."

I paused for a moment to watch them walk away from me. Annie was so damn sexy in her uniform...those white sloppy sox enhancing her taut, tanned calves. My panties were soaking by the time I reached my car.

Barb and Annie already had a table by the time I arrived. After ordering, I excused myself to go to the restroom. My heart literally skipped a beat when Annie joined me. I thought maybe I could get a glimpse of her with her panties down! My hands trembled as I opened the bathroom door, Annie following me in.

I hesitated at the mirror, hoping I could get a glimpse of her without being obvious. She entered a stall directly across from the mirror, giving me a perfect reflected image.

As I pretended to apply lipstick, my eyes were riveted on the image behind me. I couldn't believe it...she was leaving the stall door open!

I stared intently as she flipped up her short skirt and squatted, legs spread, on to the toilet seat. She didn't pull her panties down. I thought my eyes were deceiving me. She didn't pull her panties down!

And then the most erotic thing happened. She peed through them...she peed in her panties!

She startled me, calling out my name. "Mrs Jordan," she said softly. Can you come her...please."

"Uh..uh, what...what is it?" I stammered as I approached the stall. "Did you need something, honey?"

She leaned back against the tank, spreading her legs.

"Is it true what Rachel told me, Mrs Jordon? That you liked girls and liked to do things to them. She wasn't like kidding me, was she?"

I was crushed. The dreaded secret of my life wasn't a secret anymore.

"That's a terrible thing to say to me, Annie. Why in the world would Rachel say something like that? I can't believe....."

"I'm sorry, Mrs J. It's just that I'm so...so....Rachel is such a bitch sometimes You won't say anyhing to mom, will you?

I looked down at her, legs splayed, her white cotton panties all squishy and wet.

"What...uh...what did you want me to do?" I murmured. "I'm not sure what you...."

Her hand moved to her crotch, stroking herself. She was so hot...shamelessly doing herself in front of me. I wanted to be her bitch...to do as I was told.

"I...I wouldn't mind...uh...sniffing you," I said softly. I like to do that...uh...some times."

She giggled. "Smell me...you want to smell me, Mrs Jordon? Rachel said you liked smelling her. Sure...what did you want to smell...my perfume...my hair...my panties?"

"Your...your pussy," I whispered. "I want to smell you between your legs."

I stared at her sopping wet crotch, shuddering at its delicious appeal. "And I'll do other things...that's if you want me to. You can probably make...uh...make me do almost anything."

I knelt in front of her, snuggling my cheek up against her soft, tanned thigh. The odor of her pussy overwhelmed me. Kneeling in a dirty, public bathroom, worshipping her, debasing myself, had my body tingling, my pussy leaking.

I nudge my face closer to her crotch, my mouth watering for the taste of her piss soaked panties. And her cunt, so succulent I had to suck it. I inhaled deep, her girly scent intoxicating.

Her personal odor, her sweaty body, and the smells of the bathroom itself, all combined into one unbelievable aphrodisiac. I sucked her panty crotch into my mouth, sucking the nasty piss taste out of them.

After pushing her panties aside with my tongue, I licked the outside lips of her small pussy...her black, hairy pussy! Her vagina looked so pink and wet, peeking thru a thick patch of silky black. Her friends must be envious, I thought to myself. They, with their peach fuzz...she, with the growth of a woman.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned at the pleasure of her taste.. And when my tongue plunged up into her, when my lips caressed and suckled a clit much to large for her small body, she whimpered...a whimper of approval...a whimper of things to cum.

When her orgasm erupted, her frenzied hips fucked my tongue with such force she slammed the back of my head against the toilet paper roll. The grunts and groans coming from her were so...so feral, nothing like one would expect from a young, innocent girl. And her pleasure seemed so deep and draining, it was almost scary. It certainly triggered my own orgasm...and the flood of cream from my body filled my panties, dripping all over my shoes.

When she pulled away from me, I fell forward over the commode, exhausted beyond belief.

"Mom will be wondering where we are," she said.

"Oh my god...your mom!" I blurted out in fear. " Quick, we have to get back out there."

I was panicked, arising from the floor, hurriedly moving towards the door. I had no concept of how long we had been in the bathroom...I just knew we had to get back to the table as quickly as possible.

I stopped Annie in the hallway. "I'm sure you know we can't say anything about this, don't you. Not even Rachel. Promise me?"

"You're my bitch, Mrs J. I'll tell anyone I want. Maybe I'll tell my mother."

She giggled at the stunned look on my face. Humiliating me just turned me on all over again.

"I'll do anything for you," I blubbered. "I'll eat you up....even your asshole, your....."

I stumbled, falling against the hallway wall. My heart was pounding. I wanted her so bad...again

I quickly compose myself as we approached the table. I was somewhat relieved when I saw Barbara reading a newspaper. I was sure she hadn't suspected a thing.

I quickly slid into the booth before Barb could spot the cum juice splatter all over my shoes.

"Where have you two been?" she asked inquisitively. "You were in there like thirty minutes. I thought I was going to have to come looking for you."

I glanced at Annie's expressionless face. It was obvious she couldn't think of an excuse.

"Would you believe it," I said. "My period started. And just my luck, I didn't have anything with me. I tried the vending machine in the bathroom but I couldn't get the damn thing to take my money. Annie and I beat on it till our hands hurt."

"What did you do?" she asked inquisitively.

"Oh, we finally got it to work. It took forever, though."

"So, everything is alright now," Barb giggled.

"Yes, but it wasn't so funny at the time."

One tense moment down, one to go. I had no idea what to do about my shoes, all spotted with pussy juice. How would I ever get out of here without Barb noticing.

Annie came to our rescue. She removed her sneakers and played footsie with me, her sweat socks polishing them clean.

Hidden from view, Barb was unaware of her daughter's clever solution.

Annie not only averted a nasty situation, she turned me on all over again.

-----------------------------------------

After leaving the restaurant, I drove by the teen center to see if the dance was still going strong. It was. As I turned into the far end of the parking lot, I heard someone yell out: "MRS J....MRS J. OVER HERE."

I stopped. Out of the shadows I could see Rachel walking towards my car. I rolled down my window.

"Hey Mrs J. What are you doing around here?"

"Oh, I wasn't sure whether Megan needed a ride home or not," I lied. "But, I guess if she needs a ride she'll give me a call."

"Park your car," she said excitedly. "There's someone I want you to meet."

I glanced over at the big black automobile hidden in the shadows at the end of the lot. I couldn't make out who was behind the wheel.

"Maybe some other time," I said. "I think I'd better get home. You could...uh...maybe come with me...that's if you'd like."

"Not tonight, Mrs J. C'mon, it'll just take minute. This person really wants to meet you."

I knew I should have driven away. I had a bad feeling.about being where I shouldn't be. Lately, however, common sense seemed to have abandoned me.

I turned my car off and followed her towards to ominous black vehicle. A tall, statuesque woman appeared, wearing a business suit, a suit that obviously couldn't hide the voluptuous body hidden beneath it.

Rachel introduced me. "Mrs Danner, this is Megan's mother, the woman I told you about. Mrs J, meet Mrs Danner, our School Board President."

So, this was the mysterious Mrs D. And she was the School Board President? My god, was the entire school district in on the sexual games being played with our children?

I tried to be civil. 'It's very nice to meet you, Mrs Danner." I extend my hand. She clasped it with unusual strength.

"Rachel has told me all about you, Mrs Jordon. She told me you were quite a cunt licker. It's interesting, your being the bitch of a teenager half your age. Yes, I find that very interesting."

"She said what?" I stammered. "What's going on here, Rachel? Is this some kind of joke. Why would you spread such vicious rumors about me. You're practically like a daughter to me. I'm so embarrassed...I'm.......

The woman interrupted me; "There isn't any need for denial, Mrs Jordan. There are worst things than being Rachel's slut. It would be more disturbing if you were Megan's bitch, wouldn't i?."

Rachel, standing behind me, slipped her hand up under my skirt.

"Stop...stop it,Rachel," I pleaded. "My god, what are you doing? Remove your hand right now. What's gotten into you?"

But she didn't stop or remove her hand. She forced it between my legs, cupping my crotch.

"Please, Rachel, don't do this to me," I begged."I've...I've always been good to you. Please don't...don't do this to me...not here...pleaseeee."

But I spread my legs, giving her easier access. After all, I was her bitch.

Mrs Danner was still gripping my hand. She pulled me closer to her.

"You've never licked a mature cunt have you lady? You like the young ones don't you. Not that I blame you. I like the young ones myself."

"Please, just let me go," I pleaded. I have to go home."

"What have you been doing tonight?" Rachel asked. "You're like so fucking wet. Have you been cheating on me?"

She giggled at her girlish attempt at humor, continuing to shame me in front of this important, imposing woman.

"I haven't been with anyone," I cried out. "Now please, let me go. I have to go home."

"Why would you want to be at home alone, Mrs J? Megan won't be home till late tonight. In fact, I think she and Mrs C have already left. She may have a tongue stuck up her ass as we speak."

My whole body shuddered at the thought of my Megan being ravaged by that blonde, hard bodied bitch.

"I think that turns your friend on, Rachel," Mrs D said. "Knowing her own daughter is going to be fucked tonight. Does that turn you on Mrs J?"

I couldn't answer. My body, as much as I fought it. was responding to Rachel's probing fingers.

Just imagine, bitch," Mrs Danner whispered, "Mrs Conner sticking her long thick tongue up your daughter's ass. And believe me, she has a long tongue. Your little girl will be begging for more. And who knows, maybe this is the night Mrs C will introduce Megan to her new toy...You should see it. It's the longest, thickest dildo I've ever seen."

My whole body exploded into a gigantic orgasm. I could feel cum juices gushing into my panties. The filthy innuendos...the images of Megan being fucked. It was more pleasure than I could stand. My leg's buckled under me as I fell to my knee's. I didn't care any more. I wanted to cum forever.

When I looked up from my kneeling position, a large, silk covered mound was just inches away from my mouth. Mrs D was straddling me, leaving no doubt what she expected of me. A strong whiff of her ripe cunt entered my nostrils...

"Any slut of Rachel's is a slut of mine. Isn't that right Mrs J?"

"Yes ma'am," I murmured as I groveled between her spreading, nylon clad thighs.

-----------------------------------------

I was a disgraceful mess when I arrived home. The nasty things Mrs Danner made me do to her...

She was a real woman. Her orgasms were violent, and when she came, her bitter cream, an unbelievable volume, gushed from her large hairy cunt.

But it was her ass I adored. The humiliation I experienced was exquisite. Licking a woman's ass crack was repulsive...all that bitter sweat coating my palette . But the act itself was so demeaning...it was like the ultimate arousal. I gave myself over to her...and when I came it was pure ecstasy.

When my tongue slithered up her puckered brown hole, she whimpered like a schoolgirl. I was oblivious to the taste...the things that adhered to my tongue...nasty things.

Standing in the bathroom, removing my clothes, I thought about all the orgasms I experienced during the last six hours. It certainly had taken a toll on my body. I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was climb in bed and sleep.

I suddenly remembered Megan. I had forgotten about her. I tiptoed to her room, easing the door open a crack. She was fast asleep, her white panties lying on the floor. They were soaked in blood. I shuddered at the image of that woman's large dildo fucking my little girl's virgin pussy, rammed up into her innocent teenage body. I touched my swollen mound gingerly...and came again.......

---------------------------------------------

Saturday, Megan and I tolerated the big lie between us. She pretended to be an innocent young girl, I pretended to be a good mother. The tension was finally relieved when she went to the Mall to hangout with her friends.

I was surprised when my wandering husband called. I secretly hoped he was calling to extend his business trip for another week or two. I got more than I wished for. He informed me he wasn't returning at all...he was remaining in California for good, and he wanted a divorce!

The very thing I had contemplated, and he beat me to it. It pissed me off. He said he met someone else. I jokingly asked him who the lucky man was. He went ballistic, demanding to know how I knew he was gay!

I almost fell off the kitchen stool...I had no idea he was gay. It did, however, explain our pitiful sex life over our twenty year marriage.

Thank god he was a man with a conscious...and didn't want his secret sex life dragged through the courts. He actually thought I would be so traumatized by his leaving me for a man, he was willing to forfeit his interest in almost all of our assets just to satisfy me.

I wasn't born yesterday...after pretending to be devastated, I hung up the phone and called an Attorney acquaintance from the club. I wanted her to immediately obtain his signature on a document spelling out everything he acquiesced too on the phone. I didn't want him to sober up and have a change of heart. I knew he made a lot of money and I wanted most of it...and the house...and, of course, Megan.

I couldn't think of any reason to let Megan know of this new development...at least not right away. Actually, I didn't think it would matter to her. After all, she seldom asked about her father.

Now that I was supposed to be all broken up from my husband's bad news, I decided to go shopping, lift my spirits. More like celebrating.

I dropped by Barbara's to see if she wanted to tag along. We hadn't done anything together in quite a while. The possibility of seeing Annie again didn't have anything to do with...with anything.

"What's happening, Jessica?" Barb greeted me happily. Haven't seen you since...since last night." She laughed at her own silly remark.

"I thought you might want to kill an afternoon...you know, go shopping or something," I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds