• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Motherfaker

I eyed Annie in her tight white shorts. God that girl had such a fine ass...and after last night, I knew I wanted to explore her little brown hole.

"Hey, why not," Barb said. "Annie, you want to go with us. We can look for some new shoes for you."

"I don't feel like it Mom," Annie said. "You go ahead. I'm going to catch up on my homework."

I was sorely disappointed to say the least. I thought Annie would jump at the chance to repeat our performance. There were plenty of rest rooms at the mall. Apparently I was wrong.

I waited while Barb changed, ogling Annie sitting on the sofa, her tanned legs inviting me to lick her from her ankles to her.......

"Okay, I'm ready," Barb said, her voice breaking up my sick fantasy. Thank god she couldn't read my mind...she would have called the police on me.

During our drive to the mall, I had a surprising revelation. Actually it was something I had always been aware of...I just forgot. My friend Barbara was a very sexy woman....and I was horny!

My new, evolving sex life wasn't going to allow me to leave any stone unturned...not until I infected everyone who mattered to me......

She and Annie were so much alike, dark and sultry. But Barb dressed atrociously...loose fitting clothes that hid her well proportioned body. And as I walked behind her in the Mall parking lot, I thought what a challenge she would be...

----------------------------------

I'd forgotten why I didn't shop with Barbara very often. She wasn't much fun! She bitched about everything...prices too high, nothing fit her right, quality wasn't up to her standards. But when we were browsing in the lingerie section her eyes lit up.

"What?" I asked as she stood smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh nothing," she said slyly.

"Come on, it's something," I pushed. "What is it?"

"Do you know your daughter is wearing these?" she said, holding up a pair thongs. "Annie thinks she hides them at school and changes there every day. I'm sorry you had to hear it from me. Don't tell her I told you, okay."

"Christ, Barb," I sighed. "Listen to yourself. You act as if my daughter were carrying a concealed weapon or something. I know she wears thongs...I bought them for her."

The astonished look on her face was priceless. It made our shopping trip all worthwhile.

"You've got to be kidding," she whispered. "You bought her these....you bought her thongs!"

"Yes, I bought them for her," I said. "You've got to loosen up Barb. As a matter of fact, I have a pair on right now. Would you like to see them?"

"What? Would I what? What's wrong with you Jessie. Noooo, I don't want to see your panties. I can't believe you would ask me that."

"You're absolutely sure," I said teasingly." They're pretty...and really sexy."

"Uh...very...uh funny," she stammered. "I'm sorry. I thought I was being helpful. Apparently you think I sound like some kind of uptight bitch."

"No, I don't think that of you, Barb. Well, not all the time anyway. I'm kidding you. Look, I appreciate your concern. I know you thought you were being helpful. Let's forget it, okay. Let's go get a cup of Mocha."

Sitting in the Cafe, I thought about our conversation. It was probably the closest thing to a sexual discussion Barb and I ever had. It occurred to me that maybe this was a good time to push her a little...see where it might lead.

She sipped her coffee, totally unaware how suggestive she looked as she licked the cream from her pinkish wet lips. She had no idea she was turning me on.

"Barb, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"I'm not sure," she stammered. "How...how personal?"

"What the hell," I blurted out, "I'm just going to ask you. You can answer or not. You've been divorced for two years. During that time I'm not aware of you ever having a date. My question is, don't you ever get horny...have a desire for sex?"

You would have thought I'd just kicked her in the stomach. She dropped her head to avoid looking at me.

"Are you alright Barb?" I asked with concern. "Listen, you don't have to answer. I was just wondering. You know me...Miss nosy. Forget I asked."

She took a big gulp of coffee. Then another. Some color finally began draining back into her face.

"I masturbate," she blurted out. "I masturbate a lot. Is that what you wanted to know? Well...now you know."

It was my turn to look astonished. I was stunned by her honesty, even more stunned by her answer. Who would have guessed she was some kind of closet slut. Not me, that's for sure.

"Damn Barb, you sure are full of surprises, aren't you. You must be one horny women. I like that. I've been that way myself lately."

"You've got to be kidding," she said. "You...you masturbate too? Wow...that's...that's unbelievable. And here I thought something was wrong with me. I'm so relieved I'm not the only horny woman in the neighborhood."

She actually appeared relieved. She also gave me the opening I needed. Our conversation had already gone far beyond my expectations.

"You know what, Barb...and don't take this the wrong way...but we...we should do it together sometime."

I waited for some kind of reaction.. I knew there was a chance she may think of me as sick. Then again, she had already surprised me once.

She took her time responding. "When you say together...you...uh...you mean we would masturbate ourselves, only be together, right? You didn't mean masturbate each other did you?"

I was quick to answer. I didn't have to think about it. What the hell, I was on a roll.

"Either way, Barb. The way I see it, you're such a sexy bitch I wouldn't mind fingering you. I mean, it's the pleasure we're seeking, right? Why would I mind pleasing a friend like you."

I laid it on pretty thick...actually I meant every word of it. My panties were already soaking from our conversation. I had nothing to lose.

"Oh wow," she said. "How did we get on this subject anyway? Am I blushing? I feel like my face is beet red. We've certainly never talked to each other like this before, have we?"

"No, I don't think we have. I'm sure I would have remembered."

She giggled...an embarrassed giggle, wondering where I was going from here.

I made a decision. I arose from the table and took her gently by the hand.

"C'mon, girl. We need to have some privacy."

Leading her down the hallway towards the women's restroom, I expected her to try and pull away from me. She didn't.

"What are you doing Jesse?" she laughed nervously. "We can't...you know...do that together here."

Entering the bathroom, I locked the door. I held the first stall door open for her. She hesitated.

"I don't think this is a good idea," she whimpered. "It's so dirty in here. Why don't we go home. We can talk about it."

I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her lips to mine. I kissed her passionately, my tongue probing her lips. She parted them willing, sucking my tongue deep into her mouth.

"I...I didn't know we were going to kiss," she whimpered. "I thought we were just going to...I'm not...uh...I'm not gay. You're not gay either, or you Jesse?"

Meanwhile, my hands were busy, sliding up under her flowery summer dress.When I cupped her mound, I found it swollen and wet. I stroked her slit, slowly at first...then more vigorously. The odor of her cunt permeated the confining stall.

I eased her backwards, forcing her down on the commode. She moaned submissively.

I fell to my knees, quickly nuzzling my cheek against her soft, creamy thigh. Her pussy reeked of ripened salmon and fragrant daffodils, the scent of a woman aroused.

"Please, Jesse...don't...please. I didn't shower today. I'm...I'm so dirty. You don't have to do this...this isn't what we talked ....."

"I like you dirty," I whispered.

Her moan of total submission echoed in the tiled room. My fingers slipped under her flame red panties, exposing her thick black bush of pubic hair. I eased my mouth up against her cunt, my tongue searching, plunging between her glistening pink slit. Her oversized clitoris wormed its way between my lips. I sucked her like I sucked her slutty little daughter the night before...the same way I made Annie cum...cum in my mouth.

My tongue was buried in her nasty cunt, a warm discharge dripping into my mouth. Her demeanor changed dramatically, losing control. Her hips pummelled my mouth with such force, I was afraid my lips would become bruised and swollen.

"Oh fuck....so good, Jesse...lick me...lick my pussy...please...pleaseeee. faster...lick meeeee...suck me...sweet jesus...suck my clit...pleaseeee." "ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG," she suddenly screamed, so shrill it ricocheted off the tile covered walls.

I lapped up her warm gushing cream, letting it drain into my tummy. I wallowed in my surroundings, on my knees in a public bathroom, serving my best friend.

I straddled one of her long firm legs, squatting slowly till my sloppy wet slit adhered to her shins. The ache in my legs so excruciating, but I still managed to hump her leg like a cur dog. My pussy, burned raw, but I continue tormenting myself on her hard shin. And then it came, an agonizing orgasm.

"Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I groaned as my pussy spewed all over Barb's leg.

When it was over...when silence returned to the tile covered walls, I gingerly knelt again, licking up my own cum from her leg.

Glancing up from the floor, I saw her staring blankly at the stall wall. She was ashamed for what we had done. I knew the feeling. I also knew she would learn to desire those emotions...right now they felt offensive and ugly to her.

It was a long walk to the car. I knew it would be an even longer trip home. We rode the entire way in silence.

Arriving at Barb's house, she asked me not to come in. I knew she was confused. She would have to work it out... self loathing can be crippling...

I asked her to call me later. I didn't want her to weird out on me and do something foolish. I really looked forward to going down on that bushy black cunt again.

------------------------------------------

Megan was on the telephone when I arrived home. She hung up quickly when I walked in. She didn't reveal who she was talking too.

"Do you want any dinner?" I asked politely. I wasn't in a mood to cook but I thought I should offer.

"No, I'm not hungry," she replied. "I'm going to up to my room. By the way, Mrs Conner wants to talk to you. She wanted to know if it was alright to drop by here tonight?"

"Talk to me about what?" I asked. "What did you do...are you in trouble?"

I became anxious and upset. The school teacher who was literally molesting my little girl had the audacity to want to come my home! What could she possibly say that I would want to hear.

"I don't know what she wants, mother. If you don't want to see her, tell me. I'll call her and tell her not to come by. I don't care one way or the other."

I knew I had no choice but to meet with her. After all, I was responsible for my daughter.

Actually, I was beginning to think it didn't matter. There was little doubt we were all on the slippery slope to hell. It was only a matter of time till we hit rock bottom.

"What time is she coming by?" I asked.

"Around nine," Megan said. "So it's okay?"

"I guess so. If it's something important, I guess I should know about it"

"Whatever," she said flippantly. "I'm going to my room. Let me know when she gets here."

-----------------------------------

Nine o'clock came quickly. I became extremely apprehensive when I heard her car pull into our driveway. I met her at the door.

"Hello, Mrs Conner," I said as I opened the door. "Come in, please." I was being nice to her.

"Is Megan here?" She asked.

"Yes, I'll get her."

Just then Megan came down the stairs. We all made ourselves comfortable in the living room.

"So, Megan says you needed to talk to me, I said. " I hope it isn't something bad." I laughed nervously.

"I don't think it's all that bad, Mrs Jordan, I guess it depends on how you look at it."

She leaned back in the chair, her tight, short skirt riding up her long tanned legs. That's when I spotted the head...the large, black bulbous head. She was wearing a dildo!

"Uhh...what the hell is going on?" I stuttered.

I couldn't believe this woman had the nerve to visit my home and put on display like this.

"Your daughter," she continued, "Has voiced her concerns with me. She feels, and I agree, that your recent sexual escapades may be a result of your lack of cock."

"I was mad...I confronted her. "What business is it of..."

"My my, you are a an uptight bitch," she said arrogantly. "I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

I stared at both of them incredulously. Could this really be happening! Was this woman serious? And Megan, how dare that little bitch. How dare she be a part of this!

Don't act so shocked, mother," Megan hissed in contempt. "You think I don't know what a slut you are. I know all about you and Rachel....and Mrs Danner."

Well, it was finally out between us. My daughter knew what a sicko I had become. But, she was too young to understand...I had needs...and I was still her mother!

Mrs Conner boldly raised her skirt, exposing the full length of the cock hanging between her legs. I was awed by its size...so huge...unlike any real penis I had ever seen. She apparently mis-read my silence as acceptance of her intentions. But how could she...did she actually think I wanted her to fuck me with that unrealistic cock....and do it right here in front of my own daughter!

She fumbling around in her purse, pulling out a small tube of cream. She deftly applied the lubricant to the huge rubber appendage, spreading it liberally till it was shiny and slick.

I still couldn't comprehend her audacity, her complete self assurance in what she thought she was going to do to me!

She arose from her seat, placing herself in front of me. She lewdly dispayed the huge cock, dangling it near my face.

"Isn't it magnificent." she said in a low sultry voice. "Touch it, bitch, see how real it feels. Don't be shy, stroke it. Believe me, once you feel this cock buried in your slimy cunt, you'll beg me for more."

Shame and humiliation, the catalyst to my sick pleasures, now failed to have the desired effect on me. I was humiliated, but it sickened me. I thought I was going to vomit.

I didn't think I could endure my daughter's contempt any longer, nor could I accept a woman, a woman with a position of trust, treating me with such disdain.

I leaped up from the couch and ran for the stairs. I had to get out of their sight...to hide out from the nightmare I was living.

Running up the stairs, I slipped, falling face down on the steps. I cried out from the excruciating pain...an agonizing throb pulsating through my twisted delicate ankle.

As I lay writhing in pain, I expected some compassion from Megan and Mrs C. But, as I peered thru the bannister, all I saw was disappoint in their eyes. I was to be their entertainment for the evening...and I wasn't cooperating.

I tried to pull myself up...the pain in my ankle unforgiving. I fell back down, still stretched face down on the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye...Mrs Conner walking toward the stairs.

"Are you alright Mrs Jordon? Where does it hurt?"

"My ankle," I grimaced. "I think I sprained it bad."

That's when I felt her presence above me, straddling my outstretch body. Suddenly her huge cock was probing between my thighs!

"MY GOD...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed out in horror. The pain in my ankle throbbing terribly. "Have you no compassion," I whimpered. "Can't you see I'm hurt? Pleaseee, don't do this to me..."

It was inconceivable she would assault me now...lying helpless in my own home. The woman was a highly respected school teacher...had she no shame?

She was tenacious in her will to rape me. I had made it obvious...why would she try to fuck me against my will?

"MEGAN," I yelled out pleadingly. "Please....please help me. You've got to stop her....I'm your mother...doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"You phony bitch," Megan spat out at me. "You call yourself a mother. Where were you when I needed....." She didn't finish the sentence.

When the bulbous head forcibly entered my pussy, the pain distracted me from my throbbing ankle. It felt like I was being split in two. I couldn't take it...it was to large...and the pain...the pain was unbearable.

"Oh god, pleaseeeee...take it out," I pleaded. "I can't take it. Pleaseee, don't, don't hurt me like this. You're splitting meeeee...."

My plea's were ignored. She forced it further in.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," I screamed out in pain. "Oh God, please...it hurts so bad. Please, Megan, make her get off of me."

My pleas only seemed to urge her on, easing the cock in to my pussy further, stretching me beyond....

"ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed, the huge cock further in me...deeper than I had ever experienced. "OHHH GOD, NOOOOOOO...MEGAN, PLEASE HELP MEEEE....."

Grabbing my hips, the torturing bitch began a slow, rhythmic thrust, the huge cock ravaging me...plunging... deeper...

"I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE," I screamed out. "MEGAN, WON'T YOU PLEASE HELP ME....I'M YOUR MOTHER FOR GOD'S SAKE. PLEASEEEEE........"

I looked pleadingly at my daughter through the railing, her eyes glazed with lust. Her innocence, her compassion were gone. I knew she wasn't going to help me. She was enjoying my degradation. She was enthralled by my total helplessness...the fear in my eyes.

I continued to resist, but, to my chagrin, a familiar yearning crept over me. I fought the arousal, but it was a feeble attempt. My submission, even against my will, ignited the sexual longing in me...the exquisite pleasure I was addicted to. It was predictable, my body betraying me, taunting me. I guess it was inevitable.

The pain in my cunt became an acceptable sensation. I moaned out my total submission...the pure bliss of being subjugated to another woman. My own daughter, watching as I groveled, only added to my pleasure...my sick, nasty pleasure.

"Pleaseeee...fuck me...fuck me deeper," I shamelessly begged. Hurt me..hurt me more...so good, teacher...so fucking good.....

"What a slut mom you have, Megan," Mrs Conner hissed breathlessly. Watch this...watch what happens when I bury my cock up her cunt. She's going to babble like a baby....just like you did, Megan...just like you."

My humiliation was complete. With my daughter watching, her high school teacher fucked me into submission. I bathed myself in shameless ecstasy.

But there was more blissful pleasure to come. As I stared down at my daughter, standing next to the stairs fingering herself, Mrs Conner thrust the final four inches into my aching cunt.

"ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG," I screamed with a unique union of pleasure and pain. The huge cock was somewhere up in my womb...packed solidly in my cunt. I feared the orgasm building in me might blow me up...

"Look at me Megan," I shamelessly pleaded. "Mommy's getting fucked by a great big cock...look at it...look at in mommy's cunt..."

"You're one sick bitch aren't you," the teacher said breathlessly. "You know this was your daughter's idea, don't you. She wanted to see you get fucked. She's enjoying it...look at her, fingering herself. She's as sick as you. You want to see me fuck her too? You want to see this big cock up her little pussy.....Tell me, Mrs Jordan....Do you want to see your daughter fucked by my big cock?"

"Yessssssss," I hissed. Fuck her, fuck my little girl...fuck my little bitch....fuck her cunt...up her ass, fuck herrrrrr........" "ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG."

I screamed as my orgasm exploded, my body quivering uncontrollably in its wake. I drove my ass back into her...forcing the huge dick further into my throbbing cunt. The thick cream...a nasty liquid, drained out of me, dripping onto my beautiful carpeted floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds