• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Motherfaker

The consummate pleasure, so powerful in its intensity, drapes you in a blanket of ecstasy, allowing you to absorb all you can stand. And then I awoke, the huge cock being pulled out of me. I lay there, conscious of someone lying next to me. It was my daughter Megan, legs open, begging Mrs C to fuck her.

"Please, Mrs C," Megan pleaded. "Please...please fuck me...I have to cum."

"Sorry, baby," Mrs C said flippantly. "This is your party. Let mommy take care of you. You'd like to eat your daughter's nasty cunt, wouldn't you Mrs Jordon? I think you've wanted to eat her pussy for sometime now."

When the sopping wet panties squashed against my lips, I thought of all the sexual trysts I had stumbled into since that first day Megan caught me masturbating. And it finally came to this...I was going to eat my own daughters cunt!

I heard the door open and close as Mrs Conners went away. The cum soaked panties, dripping on my face, was my true fantasy...

And as she ground her swollen mound into my slut mouth shamelessly, I sucked her clit till she groaned with pleasure. She didn't realize how vulnerable I was at that moment...I would have eaten her shit if that's what she wanted. I would have done anything to please my baby.....

------------------------------------------

I didn't awaken till almost noon the following day. I hobbled down the stairs, my ankle tender and sore. My debauchery had reached a new low, an endless pit of perversion. I had committed the unforgivable sin...incest...sex with my own daughter!

But as contemptible as I felt, seeing a picture of her on the mantel stirred the unnatural yearnings again. I loved wallowing in my sick, nasty thoughts...it was so exhilarating.

A note from Megan lay on the kitchen table. I ignored it for the moment, intent on having a pleasant cup of coffee before facing the realities of the day.

I wondered why I hadn't heard from Barb. I made a mental note to call her, maybe invite her over. I shivered at the thought of her hairy, luscious cunt.

I needed a shower badly. female odor from the previous day still clinging to me. And, though I found the aroma intoxicating, I was sure the people at the supermarket would find them offensive.

Picking up the note, I headed upstairs to shower. In the bathroom I read the note: "Mom... I talked to dad and he sent me a plane ticket to come live with him. I won't be returning. I haven't told dad what we did last night, but if you try to make me come back, I will."

I should have been grief stricken, shocked, or just plain livid. I felt nothing but a profound sense of relief. I had displayed the ultimate betrayal of motherhood. The unforgivable sin. I was entering my own private hell and I took solace that my daughter would not be accompanying me. She had her own demons to deal with.

I didn't shower. I returned downstairs and retrieved an album of family pictures from the cupboard. I found the picture I was looking for, a picture of Megan in her first cheerleader uniform. God forgive me, I fingered myself...fingered myself to the image of my sexy little girl, her cum juices still smeared on my face, dried to a crust. I came in mere seconds...her sexual hold on me unexplainable.

Sitting on the couch, legs spread, I thought how ironic it was...to my circle of friends and acquaintances, my life appeared normal. I was fairly certain I was perceived as a tanned, long legged yuppy, always dressed in expensive, stylish clothes, blessed with the perfect husband and daughter. I'm sure, in their wildest imagination, they would never be able to conceive the last two weeks of my life.

Back upstairs, I washed my face and dressed for the day. My soiled panties, warm and wet from my orgasm, felt clingy and lewd. I was, without a doubt, the mother faker of the year.

------------------------------------------

At the supermarket I discovered housewives were actually there to shop. My attempt to strike up a conversation with a couple of sexy mothers didn't fare well. Having their kids in tow probably wasn't conducive to feeling sexual.

Leaving the store, I drove over to Barb's. She was in the laundry room washing clothes.

"Barb," I playfully scolded her, "I thought you were going to call me. I haven't heard from you."

"I've been busy," she said. "Sorry."

"Listen," I said barely above a whisper.. "Don't repeat this to any one. Megan went to live with her dad. She left this morning."

"What do you mean, live with her dad?" She said in a surprised voice. "He left you? I thought he was on a business trip!"

"Well, I thought he was too. Suddenly, we're now getting a divorce. Actually, we weren't getting along for quite awhile. But, I haven't told you the juicy part yet. He left me for someone else. Are you ready for this...he left me for another man!

"You...you've got to be kidding...no way. I can't believe it. For...for another man? You mean he was gay all this time?"

"Apparently. Just goes to show you. You think you know someone..."

"Why did Megan leave? I never thought she was that close with her dad."

"I think it was the allure of California," I said. "You know teenagers, they like the nice weather...and all the movie stars she thinks she'll run into everyday."

"Are you going to make her come back?" Barb asked. "Are you going to allow her to live with...with two gay men?"

"Yeah, why not. Sounds safe to me. Yeah, she'll be alright with her dad."

She finally finished folding clothes and we moved into the kitchen. She made us a cup of coffee.

"So, I'm all alone now Barb. Just me in that big house. Why don't you come over this afternoon. I think we can find something to do, don't you."

She became quiet, lowering her head to avoid my gaze. She moved to the sink, pretending to wash dishes. I moved behind her, placing my hand on her tight round ass.

"What's wrong Barb. Come on...we can have the entire afternoon. You'll enjoy it, I guarantee it."

She pushed my hand away. "Please, Jesse. I can't...I can't do that again. Don't ask me, please."

"What's wrong," I asked. "You liked it...I know you did."

"It's wrong Jesse, and you know it's wrong. My god, it's perverted. What if Annie found out. You know the trouble I've had with her."

I suddenly wanted to hurt her. I wanted to scream out at her..."I've licked your daughter's pussy you stupid bitch." But I didn't. I couldn't hurt her like that.

"Okay Barb," I sighed. "Just forget about it. Maybe we can, you know, go shopping or take in a movie later in the week. Call me, okay. I have to get my groceries home before they spoil. I'll see you later."

Driving home, I wondered what I was going to do with myself. I didn't feel like going to the Country Club anymore. It was boring, making small talk with a bunch of snobs. I couldn't bring myself to call Rachel, or Mrs Conner either. I was scared...I felt truly alone.

------------------------------------------

I didn't leave the house or talk to anyone for the next six days. I was hungry for female flesh...and food. I was down to cold cereal for dinner.

I finally ventured out to the supermarket. Every young female turned my head. I even ogled a young girl walking thru the aisle with her mother...she couldn't have been more than fifteen. My sickness was consuming me.

Turning down the vegetable aisle, there, ahead of me, stood Rachel and her mother. I tried to turn around and walk away before she spotted me.

"HEY, MRS J," Rachel yelled at me. "How have you been? Have you heard from Megan? She said she'd like e-mail me when she got to California but I haven't heard from her. Do you have her e-mail address?"

"No, I haven't heard from her," I said meekly. "And no, I don't have an e-mail address for her."

She looked at me accusingly...like I was lying to her.

"I averted my face from her gaze. "How have you been, Marge?" I said to Rachel's mother. "We haven't seen each other for awhile. Have you taken up tennis again?"

"No, no she hasn't," Rachel interrupted. "Mom, what kind of soft drinks did I tell you to get. This is the wrong kind. Take this twelve pack back and pick up the kind I told you to get. And hurry up."

As Marge hurried back down the aisle, I turned to Rachel; "Why are you talking so nastily to your mother, Rachel? You weren't very nice to her at all."

"I was nice to her this morning," she said coyly. "Just like I was nice to you. Remember?"

I was stunned. Her own mother? Was it possible?

"You act surprised," she whispered, moving uncomfortably close to me. "She's my bitch now too. Just like you. You haven't forgotten that have you?"

I held onto my shopping cart to keep my trembling hands still. "No, I haven't forgotten," I mumbled.

Margie returned with the right soft drinks. She stood by their cart silently, never looking at me.

Rachel, glancing around to see if anyone was watching, placing her hand on my ass caressing it. I was burning up.

"Why don't you come around to the football game tomorrow," she cooed. "It's our last game. Maybe I can find something for you to do."

I nodded. She pulled her hand away, leaving me standing there, quivering. As they walked away, my eyes were riveted to her tight, sweet ass, her two cheeks sparring within her tight cotton shorts.

I pressed my body against the shopping cart, grinding my cunt against the corner. Two or three hard thrust and I cum all over myself...right in the middle of a supermarket...

------------------------------------

When I arrived home there was a woman parked in front of my house. She approached me as I retrieved my grocery's from the trunk of my car.

"Are you Mrs Jordan?" the attractive woman asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Can I help you?"

"Maybe," she said. "My name is Sandra Morgan...Detective Sandra Morgan. I'm with the local law enforcement."

"Uh...what...what can I do for you," I asked nervously. "Is something wrong? Did I miss a stop sign or something?" I knew she wasn't there for any kind of traffic violation.

"Can we talk inside" she asked firmly. "It shouldn't take long. I just have a few questions for you."

"Yes...yes, of course," I said feebly.

I was frightened out of my mind. It was all I could do to keep up appearances.

Once inside, I offered her a drink. She declined. I asked what this was about.

"We received an anonymous tip regarding sexual misconduct between adults and children," she said. "Your name came up in the investigation."

"My name? I don't understand." My entire life was flashing before me.

"I think you do, Mrs Jordan. And I think you have information that would be helpful to our investigation. Due to the age of the participants, your sexual activities could very well be legal...but then we don't know the full extent of your involvement or everyone you've been involved with. You may very well pay the harshest penalty of all, however...ostracized and public humiliation. As you can see, assisting us is in your best interest."

"Why are you investigating if it's legal?" I asked. "I thought it was illegal to...."

She interrupted me. "Our primary concern are adults in positions of authority. For example, teacher's using their position to influence or coerce students into having sex with them. That is illegal, a felony as a matter of fact."

She was so authoritative...so strong. She was talking about ending my life as a respected member of the community and all I could think about was her long, strong legs...her making me do things to her...nasty things.

She leaned forward, uncrossing her legs. "Well, what's it going to be, Mrs Jordon, your cooperation or your reputation?"

I slipped off the sofa and sat at her feet. She didn't move...to strong willed to be intimidated.

"What do you think you're doing, Mrs Jordan? Would you please get up and sit over there."

She tried to adjust her short skirt when she noticed I was looking up between her thighs.

"I'll tell you everything I know," I said. "I may even be able to help you catch the people you want...maybe in the act."

She liked it, looking down at me, an attractive, well bred woman sitting submissively at her feet. She was quiet for a moment, contemplating her options.

I acted quickly...lowering my head to her feet...licking her sexy open toed shoes. Groveling was so routine for me. She never made a move to stop me, even as my tongue slid up her nylon clad ankle, to her muscular calf. She was so hot.

She uncrossed her legs, lewdly displaying her soft creamy thighs above her nylon's tops. It was such a sexy display for my benefit.

"You want to eat my pussy, don't you?" she asked in an authoritative voice. "What do I get for allowing a slut like you to lick my cunt?"

"I'll tell you everything I know," I whispered. "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

She splayed her legs further, displaying her luscious crotch, her panties tightly stretched up into her slit. Her clean shaven mound was swollen and intimidating.

I responding obediently, moving my mouth closer to her succulence...her soft thighs radiating a warm comfort to my cheeks.

I plunged my tongue between her ripened, moist lips, dutifully serving her like a good bitch...a fawning, slavish bitch. She didn't respond right away...not until I tongued her enormous, magnificent clit...stroking it with my tongue, sucking it between my lips....

She acted as if she hadn't had an orgasm in awhile...mewing like a kitten as my tongue snaked up into her. I sucked her like an oyster from the shell, her warm creamy juices collecting in my mouth before I gulped it down, reminding me of my position...a compliant submissive.

She tried to conceal the moans escaping her lips...moans produced by her erupting orgasm...her hips betraying the pleasure I introduced to her. And before she could put a halt to her unorthodox interview, I brought her to a second orgasm...and a third.

Her fingers, snarled in my hair, pushed me away. I sat back on my haunches, clawing at my crotch...quivering thru my own selfish pleasure.

She quickly became professional again, making sure, in no uncertain terms, I understood never to speak of what had just taken place. I assured her, believing she was willing, and capable, of hurting me.

True to my word, I gave her names of teachers I knew to be involved...Mrs Danner, Mrs Conner, and the Jennifer Aniston look a like. I also told her I was invited to meet one of the young girls the following day. I told her it was highly probable I would be invited to one of their after game parties...and in all likelihood there would be sex involved.

She could hardly contain her excitement, openly displaying her imposing, competitive spirit. She could taste victory, and her name noted in such a newsworthy arrest. She was full of herself...but some of her was mine. I had the taste in my mouth to prove it....

I was finding something out to be true...strong, sexy women were so alluring...as alluring as mean little girls....

------------------------------------------

The following day, like a dutiful citizen, I showed up at the football game. I spotted Detective Morgan tailing me...dressed like a sexy college coed.

I passed by the cheerleaders, letting Rachel know I was there. She showed me to my seat, her scanty uniform dampened my panties immediately.

"Listen Mrs J," she said in her little girl voice, "I want you to stay right here till the game is over. I'll come get you."

"Okay," I said meekly. "I'll be right here."

I turned towards the detective sitting twenty feet away and nodded. She understood.

Throughout the game I squirmed in my seat, trying to bring myself to an orgasm. My standing in the community would most likely be in the toilet after today. I wouldn't have to pretent any more. I could be as sick and slutty as I wanted to be. It wouldn't matter any more.

The family sitting next to me had an undisciplined child. The young mother, sitting close to me, continuously squirmed on the hard wood seat, trying to hold on to the bratty little girl. Each movement of her warm leg against mine, pushed me closer to an orgasm. Sitting in the midst of three hundred people added to the thrill.

When she arose to take her daughter to the bathroom, our legs entangled as she tried to get by. When she looked down at me, mouthing the words, "I'm sorry," I cum all over myself.

After the game, Rachel came to get me. We made our way to my car, along with two other cheerleaders, equally sexy and innocently luscious. I thought how unfair it was that in a few hours they would be in police custody.

With Rachel's directions, we arrived at a beautiful, two story home in the foothills of town. She said it was Mrs Danner's home.

Inside, there were girls, and women, everywhere. I recognized most of the cheerleaders...I knew very few of the adults. It was difficult to believe my daughter had been involved with these women. Then again, I was far worst than most of them.

Glancing around the room, I could see the party was heating up. Lots of touching and kissing...pairing off...going off to find an empty room. Two adult women, going up the stairs, one young cheerleader walking between them. I could only imagine what they were planning to do to her.

"Listen, Rachel," I said nervously, "I left my purse in the car. I have to go out and get it."

"I'm sure it's fine right where it's at," Rachel said. "Don't worry about it."

I had to think quickly. "I have a couple of joints in it," I said, "and right now I could use one."

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you," Rachel said approvingly. "I mean, like Wow...Mrs J, you, with drugs. That's like so cool. Yeah, why don't you go get them. We can split one."

Descending the large patio steps, I spotted Detective Martin parked half a block away. I waved...my signal for her that sex was being performed within the house.

I ran to my car and quickly drove away. I didn't want to be anywhere near the place when the raid took place.

===========================

Later, in the evening, Detective Morgan showed up at my door. I invited her in. I was nervous. I wasn't prepared for bad news. Not yet, anyway.

"I wanted to thank you for your cooperation," she said. "It was very productive afternoon. Shit's going to hit the fan when the morning newspapers comes out."

"Are the girls in trouble?" I asked. "What's going to happen to them?"

"You mean the cheerleaders?" she asked.

"Yes, the high school girls. What's going to happen to them?"

"They're victims," she said, snickering. "Shit, nothing is going to happen to them. Little bitches knew exactly what they were doing, though. Yeah, too many rich kids in that school. Nothing is going to happen to them."

"Am I in trouble too?" I asked.

"If no one brings up your name, the District Attorney is willing to leave you out of it. By the way, how involved were you with these girls?"

"Very little," I said with a straight face. "I mean, other than knowing them because they were my daughter's friends, I really didn't do anything."

"I don't believe that for a fucking minute," she said firmly. "And neither does the district attorney. Leaving you out is pay back for your cooperation. But, if your name comes up, if any one of these girls mention your name, I'm sure the newspaper and television reporters will be knocking on your door."

"I'm sorry," I said.

I slipped to one knee and hugged her leg, inhaling the intoxicating odor of her body.

"Under these circumstances, you want to lick my pussy again? You're a real slut aren't you."

"Yes," I said submissively.

She pulled away from me and walked out the door. I stood at the window fingering myself as she drove away.

=========================

The detective was right. Shit did hit the fan. The headline of the newspaper nearly jumped off the page.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds