Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

One day he came bringing home a sack. When he opened it and showed it to me I looked like a stainless steel egg. He held it up to show me then said, "Spread your legs Mom."

Doing as he said I watched as he placed the object between my legs and inserted it in my pussy. Using his fingers he pushed it up deep inside me. As he pulled his fingers out I saw that familiar mischevious grin on his face. He then reached back inside the bag and pulled out a remote control. He was looking at me when he activated it. I yelped as the thing came to life inside me. He laughed and then using the remote turned up the intensity. The vibrations coming from the egg got a lot stronger. It didn't take long before I had my arms around him for support as I experienced my first orgasm with his toy inside me.

It has become one of his favorite toys. He likes inserting it and keeping it inside me as he varies the intensity of the stiumlation. He is an expert at keeping me right at the edge of an orgasm, but not letting me cum. His favorite time to use it is when we have company.

When he gets to playing with it I usually have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom to avoid having an orgasm in front of whoever is there. I have to leave since I never know if he is going to make me cum or just tease me. He never turns it off when I get up to leave. Each time this happens, and I leave he usually keeps it going and I have a mind blowing orgasm in my bathroom. He insists he is the only one who can insert it or remove it, so once he puts it in me, I am not allowed to remove it and am at his mercy.

He likes keeping it inside me and turning it on when I least expect it. I told him he needs to be careful because he is going to wear it out. He grins and tells me if that happens, for me to not worry, he will go get another one.

Over the past few months I have encouraged him to date girls. I told him I never expected him to stay with me forever. I explained I wanted him to find someone he could marry who would give me grandbabies. It took quite a bit of talking, but I eventually convinced him, and told him I would always be there for him for as long as he found me desirable.

Here recently he has been spending evenings away from the house much more frequently. I suspected he had been dating, but did not asked. We sleep in the same bed and have sex at least once every day. On the weekends we are much more active. If he is out late I sometimes go on to bed and he will come climb into bed when he gets home.

When he came home last night I could smell the sweet aroma of a woman's perfume on him. I was already in bed when he got home. He climbed into bed and leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He thought I was asleep as I heard him whisper, "I love you Mom." I could never get tired of hearing those words.

I felt his naked body as he snuggled up against me. His cock is always hard, but that evening it wasn't. Facing away from him and laying on my side I smiled to myself pretty sure some girl was carrying around inside her the load of cum I would have otherwise been given.

At breakfast Kyle was much more reserved than normal. I asked him if something was bothering him, and he said it was nothing. I took notice his boxers did not have the ever present bulge of his hard cock so I asked, "Honey I know something must be bothering you. You are always hard at breakfast. Do you want me to put something sexy on for you?"

"No Mom, please don't. This is the best part of my day. I really do enjoy seeing you naked."

"Okay, but tell me what is bothering you."

"It is hard."

"No it isn't, I can see that for myself. That is why I am concerned." I said this in a joking tone as I pointed at his crotch.

He gave a little forced laugh then said, "Not that Mom. What I meant is it is hard to talk about."

"You mean you are embarrassed to tell me your cock was in another woman last night?"

The startled look on his face let me know I was right on the mark. "Honey, don't you know I want you to date women and enjoy them. The last thing I want is for you to feel like you are stuck with me."

"Mom, I am not STUCK with you. I love you."

"I know you do and I love you too, but I want you to also see girls your own age and find someone you can love and spend the rest of your life with. Believe it or not, it does make me very happy you are seeing other women. You and I share the same bed and that is how I like it, but you will never see me jealous of any woman you date. The fact is I like knowing you are dating and would like to meet these girls."

"I know you have said that but I wasn't sure you really meant it."

"Honey it excites me thinking about you with another woman." I walked over to where he was seated and put my arms around his head kissing his hair. I then reached down taking his hand and placed it between my legs and said, "Go on and see for yourself."

His fingers felt good as he slipped them between my lips and entered me. "Mom, you are soaked!"

"I told you it excites me thinking about sharing my man's cock with another woman."

I didn't want to embarrass him, but trying to not make it obvious I looked down and saw his cock moving in his boxers as it began to come to life. Once I realized he had recovered I said, "Looks like maybe it is going to take both of us to keep your cock happy and those big manly balls of yours drained."

He grinned and said, "Do you have any idea how much I love you, and hot unbelievably hot you are?"

He stood up from the table and was looking at me in a way I knew meant I would soon have a load of my son's cum in me. He leaned over and kissed me. The kiss lasted a long time. I felt his cock and it was now fully erect. When our lips parted he was looking at me when he said, "Mom remember when you said, whenever I need your body..."

I was nodding my head when I smiled at him. Moments later I found myself being lifted off the floor and into his arms. I put my arms around his neck and my head on his muscular shoulder as he carried me to the bedroom.

Chapter 7 -- Watching Kyle

Kyle put me on the bed where I turned onto my side facing him and watched as he slipped his boxers off. I never get tired of looking at my son's manhood, especially when it is hard and about to penetrate me, like it was then. I saw him open the drawer in the bedside table and reach in. This almost always meant one thing and when he withdraw his hand I knew once again I was going to make my man happy as he used my ass. I watched as he unscrewed the cap on the tube of lubricant and squeezed the tube depositing a large glob on his cock.

Using his fingers he spread the lubricant covering his hard flesh with a thick coat of the clear paste. Our eyes met causing him to smile. Without him saying anything I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed then rolled over onto my tummy. I doubled the pillow over then slipped it under my hips preparing myself for my man. My ass was elevated and being offered for his pleasure.

I felt his hands pull my cheeks apart and felt the cold tip of the tube as he inserted it in me. I could feel the cool paste filling my colon. He pulled it out and smeared some between my cheeks. Placing the tube on the table he climbed onto the bed positioning himself with my legs together and his knees on either side of mine. I felt his hardness as he placed his manhood at my smallest and most intimate of entry holes. His hands on my hips gripped me and I felt the pressure as he applied pressure forcing himself inside me.

Kyle has always enjoyed fucking my ass, but knows it is difficult for me to take his manhood into my body through that hole. It never gets easy, but is much better now than it was the first few times he used my ass. I still cry out in pain each time when he first enters me, but then the pain eases after a minute or two. He has never said anything about it, but I get the feeling it arouses him to hear me when he first enters my ass. Once I become accustom to his girth I do enjoy the incredibly full feeling I experience with his flesh filling my ass. It seems to me he is a bit more agressive when he is working his cock in and out of my ass, and I do like that.

I never have an orgasm with his cock in my ass, but I would never ask him to stop enjoying me like that. I know how much he enjoys the tight feeling of my sphincter around his thick shaft. It always fills me with contentment feeling his cum being injected into me. He has told me how much it turns him on when I talk dirty to him and it took me a while to get comfortable talking dirty to him. Other than Kyle, no man I had ever been with before told me dirty talk turned them on, but I find I like it and it definitely gets Kyle excited.

"Mom how does that feel?"

"Baby, you are stretching me so wide with your huge cock."

"Yea Mom, take your son's cock. Do you want my cum in you?"

"Yes Baby, please fill mommy's ass with your cum. Spank my ass Baby. Let me feel your hand on my ass."

I feel his hands grip my hips and feel him thrust deep into my ass holding himself in me. I can actually feel the pulsations in his cock as his cum is pumped through that wonderful shaft and into my ass. Afterward we lay together kissing and him holding me. He rubs his hands on my sore abused bottom. I like having my ass spanked and my son does not hold back when doing it. Whenever he spanks my ass he always comments on how much he likes looking at the red impressions of his hands on my submissive ass cheeks.

Kyle's hobby, other than fucking his mother, is photography. He enjoys taking photos and has told me several times his favorite subject is me. I have seen the red marks on my ass in many of his photos. Many of his photos are glamour photos with me dressed sexy, but not actually revealing anything. These photo sessions are about the only time I get to wear clothes around the house. Others photos show cum seeping out one of my holes right after he has filled it. I am well aware of the fact he shares the photos with others on the Internet, but he has assured me he never allows photos, where my face is showing or where I could be identified, to make it onto the Internet. Kyle has shown me several close-ups he has posted on various sites where his cock is in my ass or pussy. I like seeing the light reflecting off our combined juices coating his cock as it is stretching one of my holes. It gives me a thrill knowing guys all over the world are jacking off as they look at photos of me while they fantasize they are fucking me.

Speaking of men masturbating to my photos, I remember the first time I came home and found Kyle sitting at his computer with one of the photos he had taken of me displayed on his computer monitor. Since he wants me nude while at home, every evening when I come home I go straight to my bedroom and strip.

On this particular evening I had just finished undressing and was coming out of my room when I saw Kyle's door slightly ajar. I peeked in to check on him and saw he had been editing photos, like he does to adjust the exposure and contrast as well as crop and fix tiny imperfections. The difference was this time he was not working on the photo, but instead had the photo full screen and his cock was in his hand stroking himself. The image on the screen was one of his favorites of my nude body. I could tell I startled him when he realized I had seen what he was doing. Trying to calm him I said, "Honey, please don't stop. Please let me watch."

"Mom?"

"Baby, seriously, it is okay. Please keep doing what you were just doing. If you don't mind I would really like to watch you jerk off and see you cum." I had a thought and added, "If you would prefer you can look at the real thing instead of the photos, I just want to watch as you make yourself cum."

It took him a few moments, but he eventually relaxed and turned his chair away from the comptuer to face me.

"Yea, Mom. That sounds like a lot better idea."

I knelt on the floor watching with fascination as he pleasured himself.

"Baby, would you like it if I touched myself?"

In a breathy voice he answered, "Yea Mom, you are so fuckin hot," while continuing to stroke his cock.

I put my fingers between my spread legs and began touching my clit while watching him. Watching him play with his cock had me extremely wet.

"Fuck yea, just like that. Mom, your pussy makes me so damn hard."

"I know Baby and I like you looking at me. Tell me when you are getting close?" He didn't say anything, but nodded his head. Even without him admitting it, I could see the telltale signs he was about to cum. I moved a little closer and began pinching my own nipples.

With my eyes darting between his eyes and his hand stroking himself I said, "Honey do you like seeing mommy touch her little clit? Mommy likes it when your big hard cock rubs her clit and makes her pussy tingle. You have such large balls. They are the biggest balls Mommy has ever seen."

"Oh fuck Mom, that is so fucking hot."

"Yes Baby let Mommy see you make your big cock shoot cum. Mommy wants to taste your delicious cum. Give Mommy your cum."

I saw him begin thrusting his hips and stroking himself harder and faster. I knew it would only be a few seconds so I quit talking and quickly dove between his legs placing my lips firmly around his glans just in time to receive his first shot of cum. Cradling his balls in my hands I held them as he continued stroking his cock and filling my mouth. He let go of his cock and I felt his hands on my head, holding me in place. I took all his cum in my mouth and held it there not swallowing.

Once he had finished I ran my finger along the tube on the underside of his shaft milking every drop of his cum from his cock. Satisfied I had it all I pulled back and looked up at him opening my mouth to let him see his cum pooled on my tongue.

"Fuck Mom, that is just like in your dream."

I had told him my dream where he and I got married. He thought the part where I had to suck his cock then show everyone the cum in my mouth was the hottest part. We had talked about that dream several times and each time we both ended up exhausted and me with a load of fresh cum in me.

After I had shown him the cum in my mouth for real, I then closed my mouth and swallowed three times to clear my mouth. I love the taste of cum, especially when it I get to drink it directly from the source and that source being my own son's cock.

Chapter 8 -- Embarrassing Meeting

The following Saturday Kyle was gone somewhere and the next day was his birthday. I had decided to bake him a birthday cake. It was a great day and I was in a fantastic mood. I was dancing around naked in the kitchen enjoying the music with the radio playing some of my favorite songs. Business at the office was good. I was leading the other Agents in my office in both new listing and sales. My boss was thrilled and had asked what had caused the change in my attitude over the past year. I knew the answer, but told her I had simply found I was enjoying life a lot more. Maybe she sensed I did not want to discuss it or maybe thought my outlook on life had just improved on it's own. Whatever it was she did not pursue the issue.

I was just taking the cake out of the oven when I looked up and saw Kyle standing there looking at me with that grin of his I adore so much. There I stood in the kitchen naked like he wanted with me holding the cake fresh out of the oven. I never get tired of the way he looks at me and could not help but smile.

Movement behind him startled me and immediately got my attention. I saw a very pretty blonde standing behind him peeking around the corner. I have no idea how I kept the hot cake pan I had balanced in my hands from falling to the floor, but somehow I managed. I quickly put it down and made a feeble attempt to cover my body. I know I must have turned several shades of red.

I hurried past her and Kyle to the bedroom Kyle and I now shared. I slammed the door behind me and just stood there absolutely embarrassed beyond anything I had ever experienced. I was not sure what to do. Glancing up I saw myself in the full length mirror on my closet door. What had just happened? Who was that girl with Kyle? I enjoyed being nude for Kyle, but always before when someone came to the house I had been able to slip something on before they saw me.

Hearing the door open I was in a panic. I heard Kyle's voice, "Mom! Mom are you okay?"

It took me a moment to respond but finally I said, "Yes Honey, just give me a minute. I was not expecting you to bring someone home. Why didn't you warn me?"

"Mom, it is okay. I brought Sara home to meet you. It is okay, I told her you would be nude and she is totally cool with that."

"Kyle, come in here and close the door. We need to talk."

He came on into the room and closed the door. Without even thinking about what I was doing, one of my arms was across my breasts with my other hand covering my pussy. To his credit Kyle didn't say anything about my sudden display of modesty. It took a few moments, but eventually I realized what I was doing and how ridiculous it was then dropped my arms.

"Honey, why didn't you call and tell me you were coming home with someone? I could have put something on."

"Mom, I tried, but you didn't answer the phone. I told Sara you would most likely be nude and she really is cool with that."

"What else did you tell her? Does she know... Does she know we..."

"Mom relax, I did not tell her about us. All she knows is you like being naked at home, that is all. She thinks you're a nudist, nothing else."

"That is all? Honey that is quite a bit. She probably thinks I am some pervert, not a nudist."

"No she doesn't. Just come out and meet her. I know you will like her. Please come meet her and you will see she is super cool."

"Okay, but I am going to get dressed first."

"Mom, remember our agreement? I will agree to let you put on a robe, but you can't put anything on under it."

"But Honey, this is different."

"No, that was the deal. As the man of the house, those are the rules. Either just a robe or she gets a much better look and sees how beautiful your body is nude."

"Fine, but if she hates me or never wants to see you again, it is your fault."

"Okay, but you will see she is not like that. She is not like most girls."

Looking in my closet I found my longest robe which was not all that long. Kyle remained in the room as I dressed. I opened my dresser drawer to get a pair of panties. When Kyle saw what I was doing he shook his head and said, "Mom, just a robe. That is all."

Slipping the blue and white satin robe on I tied the sash holding it closed. Looking in the mirror I saw it came to mid-thigh. Taking a deep breath I looked at Kyle and said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes Mom, you look fantastic."

He gave me a kiss, making me feel a little better, but I was too nervous to really enjoy it. Just before he opened the door I looked at him and grinned then said, "She really is a pretty one, isn't she?"

He smiled and said, "Yea, but not a pretty as you."

He is a charmer, knowing just what to say. He opened the door and motioned for me to exit. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. He followed me out the door then led me to the living room. I saw the girl was now seated on the couch. She stood up when we entered and said, "I am so sorry we scared you. I told Kyle he needed to warn you before he brought me in."

"That is okay. You know how men are, they never think before they act."

She laughed and then looked at Kyle asking, "Kyle, are you going to introduce us?"

"Oh, yea I am sorry. Mom this is Sara, Sara this is my mother the exhibitionist."

Sara laughed and I gave Kyle a playful slap on his arm. I said, "I am so sorry about the way I was dressed, or rather... Well I hope you understand."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds