Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

Standing in front of him I felt his fingers gently caress my skin. To give him full access and show him he could touch me wherever he wanted, I put my hands behind my back holding one hand with the other like I had done when sucking Bill's cock at the end of the wedding ceremony. I closed my eyes to fully enjoy the sensation as his hands glided ever go gently over my breasts. He gently teased my nipples sending little jolts of pleasure directly to my clit. I couldn't resist and opened my eyes to see he was staring into my eyes. The way he was looking at me made me think of the way an art expert enjoys a masterpiece painting. I watched as his eyes rose from my breasts to my eyes. Looking into his eyes put me at ease. His eyes were those of a kind man, a man who made me feel comfortable in surrendering my body to him.

His stroking of my nipples changed and he was now taking the hardened nub between his forefinger and thumb rolling the hard little nub slowly increasing the pressure he was applying to my nipple. Again, I closed my eyes focusing on the sensations caused by his touch. The pressure he exerted on my flesh began to slowly increase. It was such a slow and steady increase of pressure I was able to adjust to it. I was beginning to feel a slight bit of pain, but the pain was still mixed with pleasure. It was a delicious feeling I had not felt before, at least not like this. As the pressure he exerted on my flesh kept increasing I found myself pushing my chest against his hand until the pleasure was gone and it had become truly painful. I did not say anything. I wanted to experience the sensation. I wanted to see how much I could take, but my face was evidently conveying the pain I was feeling.

Immediately upon seeing the pain reflected on my face he released my nipple then placing his mouth on the abused flesh bringing instant relief. With one hand he held the breast he was sucking while he moved his other hand over my tummy then lower to cup my bald mons and pussy lips. He commented, "I have never felt a woman whose pussy is so soft. His eyes were on mine as his fingers slipped between my legs. I adjusted my stance parting my legs further allowing him easier access. I felt him rub his finger along the crease from my clit to the tiny rosebud between my buttocks. His finger would circle my tiny hole then move slowly until it was back directly over my clit.

The sensation was so intense. He released the suction of his mouth on my nipple and looked up at me causing our eyes to once again connect. "I can't believe how wet you are. My friend is indeed a very fortunate man." I felt his thumb and forefinger close around my clit. I moaned from the pleasure caused by the pressure he exerted on my sensitive little organ. His touch was nothing but pure pleasure. He did not pinch my clit as he had my nipple.

"Do you mind if I put my fingers inside you?"

I was almost panting as I said, "Sir, I am your gift to do with as you please. You don't have to ask for permission to do anything. Please just do whatever you want."

I groaned as I felt his fingers penetrate me. I almost had an orgasm feeling his fingers as they forced my lips to separeate and allow him to enter my body. "You feel so good. I can hardly wait to feel my cock in there. Do you want to feel my cock inside you?"

"Yes Sir. Please. I want you inside me. Please Sir." I knew I was begging and I didn't care. He had me so aroused I didn't care what he did, just as long as he fucked me.

"May I cum inside you?"

"Yes Sir. Inside a woman is the only proper place for a man to put his seed."

The smile on Roger's face told me Bill's gift was going to be very much appreciated. Roger stood and looked into my eyes. "Do you mind undressing me? I like for a woman to do that."

He had already removed his jacket. Without saying anything I knelt on the floor in front of him and began unfastening his slacks and revealing his manhood. With him naked from the waist down I liked the fact he was already hard. Looking up at him our eyes met as I touched my tongue to the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the end of his hard cock. His sharp intake of breath was all the motivation I needed to wrap my lips around his glans and flick my tongue across the sensitive flesh on the underside of his glans.

I was enjoying myself and not thinking of anything other than doing everything I could to make my new husband's best friend happy. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he said, "Kim, that feels wonderful, but what I really want is to feel my cock inside you."

"Of course. I'm sorry, but your cock tasted so good and I was enjoying myself so much, I was not thinking."

Standing I helped him finish undressing then asked, "How do you want me?"

"I am pretty old fashioned. If you don't mind, on your back would be nice."

"Roger, anything you want is okay with me. I like a man who will dominate me, so on my back with my man on top of me is a favorite of mine. Do you want me to take off my heels? I know some men like them left on." I didn't mention to Roger that Kyle always wanted me to leave my heels on when he fucked me.

"Oh fuck! No, those are the sexiest shoes I believe I have ever seen. Please leave them on." He then watched me as I climbed onto the bed. Positioning myself in the middle of the bed I looked over at him giving him a wink. His face lit up as he moved onto the bed. I had my legs spread wide open for him. He did not need any direction as he positioned himself between my legs. He said, "I like the garter. Very feminine and sexy." He then lowered himself onto me. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, but he had not yet entered me. Moving down my body he put his mouth on my breast and sucked a hardened nipple into his mouth.

My nipples are very sensitive and I moaned when I felt his warm mouth on me. He lightly nipped my nipple with his teeth, making me giggle. I said, "Roger, you certainly know how to make a woman happy. I am so happy Bill decided to share me with you."

"Sweetie, this whole day has been one for the record books," said Roger.

He moved back up my body. Raising himself up on his arms I felt his manhood press once again against me as he prepared to enter me. Roger looked down at my breasts then up into my eyes and said, "Kimberly you are so damn beautiful. I can't wait any longer, please put me inside you."

Reaching between our bodies with both hands I took hold of his hard flesh rubbing the glans in the slit between my lips coating it with my arousal. Positioning him between my lips at the entrance into me I said, "Okay, Baby you are ready. Just push that wonderful cock into me. I like a man to fuck me hard and fast."

He said nothing and I felt his body tense just before he buried himself inside me. I cried out causing him to freeze. "Did I hurt you?"

"No Baby, well yes but just a little. Trust me, it was a very good hurt. Please go on, Bill shared me with you for you to enjoy, please go on. Please fuck me."

Roger needed no further encouragement or assurance of my well being. It was obvious he had been thinking about this a lot and was finally getting the chance to sample the charms of his friend's new wife. I was disappointed when after less than five minutes of hard thrusting his body stiffened and began pumping his semen in me. He said, "I am so sorry. I wanted this to last much longer, but you are just too much for me."

"That is okay, it happens. But we don't have to go back outside if you don't want to. Remember Bill said to take as long as you wanted. If you want, we can wait a few minutes and do it again."

"Kimberly, I would enjoy nothing more than to be able to do just that. Maybe a few years ago, but Honey at my age once is all I can do. It would take several hours before I could be ready again."

"I understand, but before we go back outside will you please allow me to clean you up?"

He looked at me obviously not understanding what I had in mind. I said, "You can stay in me as long as you want. There is no hurry, but when you are ready, pull your cock out of me and roll over onto your back and I will show you what I mean."

He did stay inside me until his cock had gone completely flaccid and slipped out of me. He rolled onto his back. I rolled onto my side took hold of his cock with my hand. While holding his cock I gave him a kiss. I have always enjoyed holding a man's cock that has just been inside me. I like feeling the slick wetness of his semen combined with my arousal coating his flesh.

I began licking his nipples then kissed my way down to take him into my mouth. I felt his hands on my hair and heard him say, "No way! Nobody has ever done this for me before."

I knew he said he couldn't do a repeat performance, but I was determined to try and get him hard again. I spent a long time working on his cock and even cleaned his balls. I realized regardless of what I did he was right. He was not going to get hard for me again anytime soon.

Moving back up I laid my head on his chest and said, "I hope you enjoyed Bill's gift. I am so sorry you did not get to enjoy it longer."

"Honey I will never forget this." He pulled me tight against his body and we lay there for another fifteen or twenty minutes. I was disappointed when he began moving and said, "we better get back outside. I don't want to keep you from your husband or the party."

I helped him put his clothes back on then escorted him back outside, still dressed in just my heels and garter belt.

When we reappeared the three of them clapped and Bill came up to us asking Roger if he enjoyed his tour of the house. I did not hear all of their conversation, but could hear bits and pieces as I heard Roger repeatedly thanking Bill and I heard him say he had never expected this was going to be such an amazing day.

As we talked and drank Kyle was telling Roger about his photography hobby. I heard Roger ask Bill, "Would you mind if Kyle took a photo of your beautiful bride and me together?"

Bill said, "Of course not." He looked at Kyle and asked, "Kyle do you mind?"

Kyle didn't answer, but was up in a flash retrieving his camera. He positioned Roger and me in front of a nice background. Roger stood next to me as Kyle was focusing his camera. I stepped in close to Roger pulling his arm around my waist. "Roger, I think we know each other well enough you can be a little more friendly."

He smiled and I felt his hand drop to my ass. He then looked at me and asked, "Is this too friendly?"

I grinned and said, "Absolutely not. That is perfect."

Kyle took several photos including one of me kissing his cheek and one of us kissing each other. Just before we finished Kyle said, "Roger let me get one last one of you holding one of Mom's tits."

Roger looked at me as if to ask permission. I grinned and said, "You wanted some keepsake photos. Kyle is a great photographer, I never second guess his ideas for posing."

Roger grinned and took hold of my breast. We both looked at the camera then Kyle said, "Roger, hold Mom's tit and give her a kiss." Roger did as instructed then thanked me several times. He told me he would cherish the photos and never show them to anyone. It was fun and I knew those photos would be in Roger's private collection for a very long time. I was happy Roger had enjoyed being a part of our wedding. As the party was winding down Sara said, "Dad, you need to throw Mom's garter. It is tradition."

Bill said, "There is only one unmarried man here, so why don't we let him help take it off."

Bill took my by the wrist and led me to a chair where he took a seat then patted his lap saying, "Honey sit on my lap." He then looked at my son saying, "Kyle you are not quite finished taking pictures. We have just a few more."

I was not sure what Bill had in mind, but sat on my husband's lap while my son took a few photos of us. I could only imagine how we looked with him in a formal tuxedo and me naked on his lap wearing only stilettos.

Bill then said, "Roger, the garter is yours, but you have to take if off Kimberly's leg using only your teeth to remove it."

I was not sure Roger would do it, especially with Kyle taking photos, but he didn't seem to mind. Once I saw he was going to play along, I fully expected him to lick my pussy or something, but he went straight for the garter and pulled it down my leg using only his teeth. When he had it off Kyle took a photo of Bill, Roger and me. Roger was holding his trophy, the garter, up for the photo.

Roger stayed until we were all exhausted and decided to go to bed. I spent the remainder of the party alternating between sitting on Bill and Roger's laps. I told Kyle with Roger here I had better not be too obvious with him. He said he understood and I promised, if Bill didn't mind, I would make it up to him later.

As exhausted as we all were Bill said, "I have to get a piece of my sexy new wife's ass before we all go to sleep."

I was a little concerned upon hearing his announcement, but fortunately for me, he meant it figuratively and just wanted to fuck my pussy. Any other time I would have enjoyed him using my ass, but this one night I was tired and happy he wanted pussy.

Epilogue

Over the next few weeks I was able to sell my house and turn a nice profit. Kyle and Sara had a nice home close to Bill's house, so they didn't need or want it. Kyle and I talked about all the memories we had made in that house, but agreed it was time to move forward with our lives.

The sale of the house would be final the following morning at the Closing. We would then hand over the keys to the new owners. I asked Kyle if he wanted to go with me while I made sure we had everything out of the house and everything was picked up. It was bitter sweet as we walked through one last time. We were leaving and preparing to lock the front door for the last time. I handed my son the keys and asked him to lock the door. As he pulled the door closed and was preparing to insert the key in the lock he commented saying, "Mom, I will never be able to drive by this house without my cock getting hard. We made some amazing memories in this house. I will always remember this was our home when I learned how deeply my mother loved me."

His comment really touched me. I felt the same way as the memories flooded my thoughts. Trying to lighten the mood I said, "Yea right, and this is also the house where I learned what a huge and handsome cock my son has." I laughed and gave his ass a playful slap. Turning toward me he took me in his muscular arms squeezing me tight saying "Mom, I love you so much. You will always be my first real love."

Right there on the front porch where anyone looking would have seen us, my son gave me a very passionate lover's kiss. Any of the neighbors who knew Kyle was my son would most likely have been shocked if they had seen us. The kiss Kyle gave me was not the kiss a son ever gives his mother.

Laughing and trying to catch my breath I was partly serious and partly joking as I said, "Maybe we should go back inside and make one last check just so we are sure we got everything." The look in his eyes told me we were thinking the same thing and I knew once we stepped back into that house we would be making at least one more memory.

Two hours later Kyle locked the door and we got in the car to drive away for the last time. Neither of us said anything nor did either of us look back at the house as we drove away.

****

Without including Sara or me in the discussion, Bill and Kyle decided they wanted to continue to share their wives with each other. The only stipulation was if the kids were trying to get Sara pregnant, Bill would still have access to her, but he would have to use a condom if he wanted her pussy. If he wanted to go bareback and not use a condom, he would be able to do that, but he would have to use her ass.

At least one or two nights a week Bill or Kyle tell us it is time for Sara and me to trade beds with each other for the night. Kyle always wants his cock massaged by his mother's feet. I have taught Sara how I do it. She has practiced on both her father and Kyle and is really good, but Kyle says he prefers it when I do it. I suspect he likes my smaller feet and I am always happy to give my son whatever it is he wants. Sara teasingly tells me I spoil him. I explain to her, he is an only child and it is common for an only child to be spoiled. She is always quick to remind me I now have a daughter who also enjoys being spoiled.

Bill and Kyle are both aware of and approve of the fact Sara and I spend a lot of intimate time together when they are gone. On the topic of girl-girl love Sara has taught me a lot and it has opened up a whole new world of pleasure for me. I never had a clue how much fun it would be having a daughter. Especially one who is as uninhibited and pretty as Sara.

I have been prepared for Bill to share me with Roger again, but to my disappointment he hasn't done so yet. Roger does come over to the house and is always the perfect gentleman. It is obvious he enjoys seeing his buddy's wife naked. It should not be surprising that sometimes our conversations get a little wild, and even though I know Roger would love to put his cock in me again, he has never made any serious attempt to do so.

Bill has commented to me how it is obvious to him Roger enjoys seeing me naked. The large lump in Roger's pants never goes unnoticed by me. Sara has even commented on it, but each time I tease her saying it is her that is causing the bulge in his pants. I explain to her he likes her younger body and since we both live our lives in our own homes and each other's home naked or nearly naked, both of us are always nude when Roger visits.

One night, a month or so ago, Bill and I were laying in bed. As happens quite often, the topic of sex came up. I asked him if Roger had ever mentioned the night of the wedding. He said a few times when they had gone fishing Roger had brought it up and told him what a lucky man he is. I asked him if he ever intended on giving Roger another gift. He looked at me like he didn't understand what I was trying to say. When I saw he understood he asked me if this was something I wanted him to do.

"Honey what I want or don't want does not matter. I belong to you and if you want to share me with him, I certainly would not object." I then said, "Honey, that is 100% your decision to make."

After thinking about what I said, he responded saying, "Roger and I are good friends and I really don't know of anything I need to give him a gift for, but you never know when that might change."

With my head on his chest I hugged him tight and said, "I am sure you will find an appropriate gift if the need should ever arise. I just wanted you to remember how much he enjoyed that last gift you gave him."

I felt his hand stroking my hair and heard him say in a low whisper, almost as if talking to himself, "Yes and I do know the perfect gift for my buddy when the need comes up."

Looking up at him I said, "You do know sometimes it is nice to share what you have with your friends for no reason at all, other than just to let them how much you value their friendship."

My husband smiled and said, "You make a very good point, and I really do value Roger's friendship. Maybe the next time he can..."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds