Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

"I certainly do understand. You have to believe me, it did not bother me at all. You have a beautiful body. You might say I am used to nudity. My mother enjoyed being naked around our house. I assure you, I understand. I also love your robe. It is very pretty."

"Thank you," was all I could think of to say. I was still processing the fact her mother enjoyed being naked. I realized she had spoke of her mother in past tense. I silently wondered what had happened to her mother and why did she prefer nudity? These were questions I wanted to ask, but decided could wait until later.

We all took seats with Sara and Kyle sitting next to each other on the couch and me in the chair facing them. Crossing my legs to keep Sara from seeing I was not wearing panties we began to talk. In a roundabout way Kyle let me know this was the girl he had been dating and she was the one he had been with the previous weekend. I was pretty sure of this, even before he confirmed it. I have a nose for perfume and thought the fragrance she was wearing now was the same I had detected that night on Kyle.

I found Sara to be a very sweet girl and, once my embarrassment from our initial meeting faded, I was pleased to find my first impression of her was very favorable. The fact I liked my son's taste in women should not have surprised me.

Sara ended up helping me in the kitchen as I decorated Kyle's cake. I sent Kyle off to the store for some ingredients I actually did not need, but it was all I could think of to get him out of the house and give me time to talk to Sara.

I learned her mother had died a few months earlier. Sara said her mother was my age. I learned Sara was an only child and that she and her father were very close. For an instant I wondered if they were as close as Kyle and I were, but dismissed the thought almost as fast as it entered my perverted brain. I had to tell myself that most people do not engage in incestuous behavior with their children.

I certainly am not into girls, but there was something about her I felt myself drawn to. I had to admit if I wanted to explore that side I was pretty sure Sara and I could have a lot of fun. She was very pretty, only a couple inches taller than me and had beautiful long auburn hair that almost reached her waist. She was so pretty and I was having difficulty getting my mind out of the gutter. I was thinking about my son having his cock in this cute little thing. Without thinking I said, "I bet the men like to grab hold of your hair."

She looked at me with an expression I could not quite make out and said, "That is for sure, but I only let Kyle do that." She then gave me a cute grin that was absolutely adorable. I wondered to myself if she had been trying to tell me something or if it was just me imagining things.

Reaching her hand toward me she asked, "Do you mind if I touch your robe? It looks so soft."

This was a strange request and made me a little nervous, but I said, "Sure, I guess so."

She slipped her fingers under the fabric above the sash at the swell of my breasts. With her thumb on the outside and fingers under the fabric she rubbed the fabric then said, "Yes, that feels as soft as it looks." At the time I had no idea if it was intentional or accidental, but before pulling her hand back her fingertips brushed against the bare flesh of my nipple sending a shiver through my body. It almost felt as if her fingers had closed slightly around my hard nipple as she pulled her hand out.

She gave me a smile and I was sure I saw her glance at the breast she had touched and very discretely ran her tongue across her upper lip. I looked down at myself to see my nipple was hard and clearly visible making a little point in the fabric. It was hard and pressing against the fabric creating the mark easily visible.

At this point I was becoming a little uncomfortable and was thankful to see Kyle arrive back from his errand, saving me from the possible situation I was concerned might be about to occur. I was pretty sure if Sara had leaned in toward me I would have parted my lips and let her kiss me.

Sara and I finished frosting his cake without further incident. I told Sara she needed to come back the following day to help us celebrate Kyle's birthday. She said she would, but said she would only come back if I would dress as I usually do when it is just Kyle and me.

I didn't know what to say. Before I could think of a response Kyle said, "Mom will not mind, in fact she is much more comfortable that way. It would be cool to have you here with us for my birthday." He looked at me then back at Sara and said, "Hey Babe, are you still going to give me what you promised me for my birthday?"

Now it was Sara's turn to blush from embarrassed. She glanced at me and then looking at Kyle she said, "I think I can come up with something you will like."

Kyle grinned and said, "I will be looking forward to that." Turning to me he said, "Mom, is it cool with you if we go to my room and talk?"

I knew exactly what kind of 'talk' he had in mind and said, "Sure Honey. Just be sure to close your door. I will knock on the door when dinner is ready."

Without saying anything to her he took Sara's hand in his and just before taking her to his room said, "Thanks Mom, see you later."

With Kyle still holding onto her hand, Sara looked at me and I motioned for her to come to me. I hugged her and whispered into her ear, "It's okay Honey, I don't mind. I know what my horny son has in mind. You two go have fun."

I let go of her and Kyle gave her arm a tug, almost dragging her down the hall to his room. I saw her look back shrug her shoulders and give me a smile. I winked at her and watched as he pulled her into his room then heard the door close.

They had been in his room for just over an hour and I could not help myself from checking on them. I quietly walked down the hall and listened at the door. I could easily hear the bed springs and hear Sara's voice saying, "Oh fuck Kyle. Go slow your cock is so big." I heard what had sounded like thumping on the bed slow down somewhat. Heading back to the kitchen I was so proud of my son. I hoped my boy had found a girl he could be happy to live his life with. If not, he could still have fun with her until he found someone else.

While continuing to fix dinner I wondered about Kyle's birthday. How would I handle being nude with Sara in the house? I decided I was not going to stress myself out worrying about it now. I would handle it somehow and had until tomorrow to figure all that out.

With dinner finally ready I knocked on Kyle's bedroom door and said, "Hey you two, dinner is ready."

Kyle answered, "Be there in a couple minutes, Mom."

By the time they were out and at the table, I had the table set and was waiting for them to join me. I had poured each of us a glass of wine. I didn't mention to Kyle and Sara this was my second glass. I was still wearing my robe. I glanced at Sara as she took a seat between Kyle and me. I almost laughed out loud when I looked at her and saw a small white glob of what appeared to be cum on her cheek.

I motioned for her to lean toward me and took a napkin and wiped her cheek as discretely as possible. I could see her blush a little when she saw what had been on her. Not able to keep quiet I said, "Looks like the two of you had a nice talk."

Kyle smiled and said, "Mom, you have no idea what a great conversationalist Sara can be."

Again Sara blushed. Patting her hand I said, "He certainly does have a way of embarrassing both of us."

She just smiled and nodded her head. We all enjoyed the meal and Sara kept complimenting me on how delicious everything was. I thanked her and found I was liking her more and more. She was not only a very pretty young girl, she was also polite and intelligent. I suspected from our time earlier there was a chance she might have some some bi-sexual tendencies, but of that I was not sure.

I learned she was two years younger than Kyle and could tell from the way she acted and talked about Kyle that she was smitten with him. As I watched her I wondered if she might not be the one who stole my son's heart and took my man away from me. I was holding onto the hope if she did she would still be willing to share him with me. Only the passage of time would reveal what lay ahead for all of us.

Chapter 9 -- Kyle's Birthday Party

Kyle was exhausted by the time he had returned from taking Sara home. Climbing into bed he pressed himself against me and I felt the familiar and welcome arm over my side with his hand closing around my breast. I always enjoyed feeling his hand on me fondling my breast as I drifted off to sleep. We didn't have sex every night, but almost every night I fell asleep with my breast being squeezed and my nipple being rolled between his thumb and forefinger. I loved teasing him by wiggling my ass against his cock just enough to make him feel good.

The following morning we woke up early. Kyle wanted to sleep in late on his birthday. I told him I would call him when breakfast was ready. He opened his eyes and looked at me saying, "Remember Mom, naked all day. No clothes, even when Sara comes over."

Since he brought it up, I decided now was the time to plead my case. "Honey, can't we just get by this one day with me dressed? It would be a lot less embarrassing for me. I am sure Sara would be more comfortable if I wore something. I can still wear something sexy for you, but I think..."

"No Mom! You agreed and Sara is counting on it. When I took her home last night she told me she was excited about today."

Seeing his mind was already made up and I was not going to win this argument I headed toward the kitchen. As I was fixing breakfast I realized being naked in front of my son was one thing, but naked in front of another woman, who was also dressed, was going to be quite another experience. It might not have been so bad if it was just a regular woman, but I had a feeling Sara was not only interested in my son, but that she was also interested in women. Knowing she might be looking at me with sexual thoughts in her head, added a new level of embarrassment.

It was not exactly true that I had agreed to be naked all day, it was true I had not objected when Sara proposed the idea. If it meant that much to my son, then I figured I might as well do it. After all Sara had not seemed to mind when she and I had talked about it. I got the feeling she not only didn't mind, but was actually looking forward to it and on top of that it was Kyle's birthday.

Kyle came to the table wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Mom I can't figure out why you get so embarrassed about being naked. You have a smoking hot body, and should be proud to show it off."

"Baby I like when you look at me, but when others are around..."

Kyle interrupted me saying, "Mom, you are hot and everyone except you agrees." He gave me a grin then said, "Maybe Sara's father would like to come over and help me celebrate my birthday."

My son loved embarrassing me and I knew better than to challenge him, knowing he would do it just to prove he could. I was desperate as I pled with him saying, "Kyle, you wouldn't dare bring him. It will be bad enough with Sara. Please, you can't bring her father. Please Honey, please don't bring him."

"Let me think about it, but I can tell you that the idea does appeal to me."

All morning I kept trying to reason with my son. When he left to go pick up Sara I didn't know for sure who he would return with, but I did know regardless of who was with him I would be dressed, or rather undressed, as he wanted. I was desperately hopeful it would be just Sara. For some reason the thought of her father coming was horribly embarrassing, but at the same time I also found the thought of a man I had never met seeing me like that also very exciting.

It excited me not knowing what was going to happen. Even though it was arousing as a thought, in reality I was confident I didn't want her father coming. Even though I didn't want my son bringing Sara's father to the party, I knew I would be dripping secretions of my arousal down the inside of my thighs. If Kyle did bring him and he was offended, I figured he could leave.

Hearing the car drive up I looked out the window. I saw Kyle get out of the driver's side and open Sara's door. He took hold of her hand and they walked toward the house. Relief flooded over me when I saw Kyle had not brought along Sara's father.

Kyle opened the door and Sara came directly toward me with her arms wide open. She gave me a hug. It felt strange having the arms of this 18 year old girl wrapped around my naked body. I decided my son's birthday was a day I should enjoy and if his girlfriend was comfortable enough to ask me to be naked, then I might as well accept it and enjoy the day. It seemed like Sara's hands touched me a little more than was necessary, but I blew it off as my hypersensitivity to the current situation.

Kyle was a perfect gentleman, at least as far as I was concerned. When it is just the two of us at home, he is constantly grabbing my ass or touching me between my legs. With Sara here I was happy to see he confined his groping to her body. We had cake and ice cream then it was time for Kyle to open his presents. I bought my son two sets of gifts. A few packages he could open now and then I had some special gifts I would give him that he could open later, when we were alone.

It made me feel good to see that Sara was beginning to get more comfortable around me. I sensed I could ask her a few questions so decided to ask about her mother. She said her mother had died from an extremely rare autoimmune disease. Expressing my sorrow over her loss I then said, "Honey if I say or do anything that makes you nervous or that you don't want to talk about, please tell me and I will shut up or change the topic. The last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable."

"Thank you for your concern, but I am not afraid or bashful about talking about anything you have questions about."

"I appreciate that, but trust me you will not offend me if you don't want to talk about something." I went on saying, "Honey, I remember you telling me your mother was naked around the house, like I am here. I am curious if you know why she preferred to not wear clothing?"

"When I asked about that, she told me it was not her's, but instead it was my father's idea. When you meet him you will see he and Kyle are a lot alike. She said my father told her he enjoyed seeing her naked. I hope you don't mind, but Kyle told me that is the same reason you don't wear clothes. He told me it was his idea."

I did not realize my son had told her I went around the house nude because it was what he wanted. Trying not to show my surprise I asked, "Was your house like it is here, or was your father also nude?"

"This is sort of embarrassing, but the truth is Daddy was always dressed. Mom was the only one nude, at least that is how it was until I turned 18. On my birthday Daddy told me since I was now an adult and since the adult women in our house didn't wear clothes, he thought I should dress like Mom. At first I was embarrassed, but Mom told me she would like it if she wasn't the only one naked in the house. I thought I was doing it for her and it even seemed to bring us closer. There for a while we were both naked around the house. She died a few months after my birthday. After she died I realized I preferred being naked. I knew Daddy had enjoyed looking at our bodies. After Mom passed away I asked him if I could continue like I had been. He told me he would like that very much. Nothing more what said and I just kept spending my time at home nude."

Shocked was an understatement. Maybe what I had wondered about Sara and her father really was true. Maybe there was an incest relationship between them. I was not sure how to proceed or even if I should. Sara solved the issue for me by saying, "Daddy liked looking at both of us, but in case you are wondering, he never touched me. He just enjoyed looking at me. I never thought about it, but after Mom was gone, I realized I never saw him do anything sexual with Mom, other than maybe slap her bottom now and then when she walked by and make her squeel."

Not knowing whether or not to ask, I decided we had come this far I might as well. "Honey, I know you said he never did, but did you ever want him to touch you?"

She looked at the floor and I could see she was thinking about how she should answer. Looking back up and into my eyes she said, "Yes, I did but he doesn't want me." I could see the sadness on her face and a tear beginning to form in the corner of her eye.

My heart went out to her and without thinking about it, naked or not, I pulled her into my arms to comfort her. The side of her face came to rest against my bare breast. I held her and tried to sooth her as I said, "Sweet baby girl, I have never met your father, but I can tell you I am sure you have it all wrong. You are a beautiful girl and even though I haven't met him, I can't believe there was any way that he didn't want you. Honey I am sure it was because you are his daughter. Trust me when I tell you I know exactly what he must be feeling."

She pulled away and looked at me. "How could you know what Daddy is feeling unless..." She stopped in mid sentence then I saw it on her face as she had put the pieces together in her mind. "Oh shit, are you trying to tell me you thought... I mean that you and Kyle... I am sorry, what I was trying to say is..."

Taking her chin in my hand and looking into her eyes I held my index finger to my lips and said, "Shhhhh. Baby girl, Kyle is a very special man and I know you are well aware of that. I don't want you to worry about any of this. You just concentrate on the two of you and what makes the two of you happy. The relationship Kyle and I have is not important. I would never let it come between the two of you. I want what is best for my son and the girl he loves."

Still looking at me she said, "I am still not sure exactly what is going on between you and Kyle, but thank you for being so understanding. I know Kyle loves you and it is clear you love him. I am just happy I found the two of you and you have invited me into your lives."

I was relieved it didn't look like she wanted to press the issue any further, at least not at that time. She has the sweetest and most beautiful smile. She surprised me when she leaned in close pressing her lips tight against mine. Instinctively I opened my mouth and her tongue was in my mouth before I realized what had happened.

Never before had a woman kissed me like this and it sort of surprised me when I found myself returning her kiss and enjoying it. About that time Kyle walked into the room and just stood there watching us kiss. When Sara saw Kyle standing there she pulled her lips from mine. She looked at him as if expecting him to be mad. Instead he grinned and said, "Babe, that was hot." He rubbed the front of his jeans. I was talking to Sara when I said, "Honey I think maybe Kyle wants to 'talk' to you again. Why don't the two of you go to his room while I clean up."

Sara took me by surprise by asking, "Okay, but will you come join us?"

Shaking my head I said, "No honey, I think the two of you should enjoy the day. I thought maybe you might have a special birthday gift for him you would want to give him privately."

She grinned at me then looked at Kyle and said, "As a matter of fact..."

I saw her grab the bulge in the front of his jeans. I could see her give it a squeeze then started walking toward his bedroom swinging her sexy ass. Kyle grinned at me then followed his girl to his room. The fact she did this in front of me made me feel good knowing she felt comfortable enough to do that in front of me. It was several hours before they emerged from the bedroom. Kyle was, as usual, in just his boxers. Sara saw me and gave me a wink.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds