My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 05

I stood there dumbstruck. My mind was still trying to understand what I was seeing. Here was a naked woman, a gorgeous naked black woman, sitting in the middle of Rob's bed with a bow wrapped around her. And she really was gorgeous! I could see that now.

This mystery woman had large brown eyes and thick full lips with dark red lipstick. Her hair was long and brown with thick waves. Her skin tone was a deep, dark brown; smooth and supple. I could see that the ribbon was hiding very full breasts. Below that her waist was slender, and her hips were smooth and round. She was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed and she continued to silently smile at me and look directly into my eyes.

Rob was watching my reactions, waiting for me to respond. I finally stopped looking at the naked woman and turned to Rob. I managed to stutter, "What? I don't understand."

Rob gently took my hand and led me toward the bed and the strange beautiful woman. We stopped next to the bed and he said, "Marcy, this is my friend Denise. Denise, this is our guest of honor and the birthday girl, Marcy."

Denise smiled at me with those pretty eyes and said, "Hello Marcy. Happy birthday."

I was still stunned at what was happening, but I managed to quietly reply, "Hi. Thank you."

Rob directed me to sit on the edge of the bed and said, "Let me explain." I slowly sat down, but I was still visibly uncomfortable and kept my distance. Rob continued, "Darrell and I cooked this idea up over a week ago. Actually, he gets most of the credit. I told you that we have been speaking regularly since that night we were all together. And he told me how thrilled you were to have that experience with two guys together and he wanted us to give you another big thrill.

"He also told me how you had reacted to his story about the two sorority girls. He said he could tell by your arousal that day that you would love it. He also said how you had already confided to him about your kiss with the French girl and he could see that you regretted the missed opportunity. Darrell was fully convinced that you would enjoy a threesome with another woman."

Rob took a deep breath and then continued, "I'll admit I was nervous about the whole idea. I was afraid this was just wishful thinking on Darrell's part. When I prodded you toward the topic earlier tonight I was relieved and excited to hear that you might actually be willing to try it. I hope I wasn't wrong! The thought of you and me together with another woman has been driving me crazy since we started planning it."

I heard what Rob was saying, but it still hadn't fully sunk in to me yet. I was flattered and titillated that Rob wanted to try this with me. I still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea though, and I still had questions, "But who is she? And how did you arrange all of this?"

Rob smiled and said, "I met Denise about a month ago, and I owe that to you and Darrell. I was living in a funk from the divorce until I ran into you both. After that night a few weeks ago, I decided I wasn't going to do that any longer. When I got back home I started asking friends to help me meet someone special. I wanted to experience the joys of life again, but without worrying about all the usual strings. I was incredibly lucky to meet Denise. We were introduced through a mutual friend and we hit it off right away. We have a very open relationship, very much like you and Darrell.

"I told Denise the whole story about you, and Darrell, and me. How you helped me. Everything. And she loved it! When Darrell had the idea I immediately thought of Denise. We arranged the whole thing together. She was waiting here tonight for us to get back. When you mentioned that you wanted your gift wrapped in a bow, I called her from the restaurant to top off the perfect surprise. I hope you like it."

Still trying to fit it together in my mind I said, "But why would Denise agree to...?"

Then Denise spoke, "I'll answer that, Marcy." Startled, I turned back toward her and was immediately struck again by her beauty and those big dark eyes. Denise started to slowly shift from her seated position onto her hands and knees to move closer to me. As she moved I could see that her body was firm and lithe; she looked like a dancer. I would guess she was only about 32 years old.

Denise crawled nearer to me on the bed and I could see her strong legs and smooth skin. I could see why Rob thought I would like her. Who wouldn't? Nevertheless, I flinched just a little as she got close and I leaned away slightly. Denise stopped her forward movement when she saw that I was still apprehensive. She settled back on her haunches about a foot or two away from me.

With a warm smile Denise continued, "As Rob said, we have an open relationship. That is just how I have chosen to live my life. When Rob told me what you and his friend Darrell had done to help him I was touched. I have grown very fond of Rob in the very short time I have known him. When he told me about this idea I agreed because you are special to him and because he is special to me.

"I have no problem in being with another woman, or in being with both of you together. I am bisexual, and I enjoy whomever I choose to be with. And when Rob described to me how beautiful you are, I became even more interested. Seeing you now sitting so close to me, I can agree completely that you are indeed very beautiful!"

I blushed deeply at this compliment, especially from such a gorgeous young woman. I felt a rush of sensations through my body all at once. I had an intense feeling of butterflies in my stomach from sudden anxiety, but also a sudden rush of heat between my legs. My head felt hot and my hands were sweating. I also felt a little dizzy, but through it all I could not take my eyes away from Denise's beautiful face.

Denise then started to move again, leaning forward a little closer to me. This time I did not lean back, but just kept staring into her eyes. She continued until her face was just a few inches from mine. She said, almost in a whisper, "I would like to kiss you, Marcy, if you will let me."

It immediately felt like my whole being had suddenly been plucked from the room and time-traveled back 25 years. I was that young college girl again, back in France, back in that bathroom anguishing over what to do. The beautiful Francoise was waiting for me in the other room. My mouth was still tingling from the touch of her tongue with mine. Her soft scent was in my nose. I was asking those questions again. Should I take the chance? What would be the implications? What if I don't like it? What if I DO like it?

I sensed I was going to blow it again; miss my chance to experience life's thrills. I felt my self returning to the present. I was regaining control again. I knew that I no longer had to be that scared young woman. I had made such big strides in acknowledging my own desires, and I had taken important steps to fulfill those desires.

I was back now; back in the bedroom sitting just inches away from Denise. I glanced over at Rob who was watching and hoping, and then I looked back to Denise and those eyes. I knew what my answer would be, and so did she. My tension eased, and I started to smile. Just like 25 years ago I uttered those words, "Oh, what the hell?" But this time I hadn't waited too long. I leaned forward and kissed Denise! Hard!

Denise responded to my kiss immediately. Her lips were so soft; it was very different from the rougher kiss of a man. Her aroma was sweet, and it added to the tenderness of her touch. She put out her arms and gently pulled me nearer. I again matched her movements and felt her naked back. After many moments of our lips pressed firmly together I could feel Denise start to open her mouth and I followed suit. I then felt her tongue move into my mouth and I responded again to meet it.

We held each other tighter. Her tongue was now dancing with mine and we were exploring every corner of each other's mouths. I could feel the saliva from her wet mouth in mine and I could taste her. I felt a thrill run through my vagina and up my spine. After a very long time we stopped to catch our breaths. As we separated our lips a thin string of our shared saliva momentarily stretched between our mouths and sparkled in the low light, and then it broke, and I felt it land delicately on my chin.

I instinctively brushed my hand across my lips and chin to wipe away the excess moisture from our wet kiss while looking into Denise's face. Her eyes were still closed, and her mouth was still partially open as if we were still kissing, but then she opened her eyes to return the look and her mouth changed into a beautiful and sexy smile. I then looked up at Rob's face. He was smiling too, but it wasn't a soft sexy smile, but a big lusty grin. Guys sure do love this lesbian thing! Now I started to think that maybe they have the right idea.

I didn't know what to do next. This was unfamiliar territory for me. I looked at them both and I said, "What do we do now?"

Denise knew what to do, and she took charge. She said, "I think you should unwrap your present now." I smiled at that and reached forward to grasp the ribbon. I gave it a long gentle pull and the bow opened and Denise's breasts were now free and unrestrained. I could see that her breasts were full, but firm and round. Her nipples were dark and large, and they were erect. She smiled and said, "What do you think of your gift?"

I continued to look her over from top to bottom and then back to her smiling face. I said, "You are so beautiful, Denise. Your body is perfect! I wish it were mine."

Denise said, "Don't be silly, Marcy! You look fantastic. I can't wait to see more of you. But about your wish just now, it has already come true. My body is yours, for tonight at least. You can have it all. I will do whatever you ask of me. Anything!"

My pussy tingled strongly at what Denise was telling me, and the seductive way in which she said it. I have never had anyone offer me total control over their body. But again, I wasn't sure what to do. Denise sensed this and suggested, "Why don't you start by touching me?"

I didn't hesitate. I reached out and gently stroked Denise's breasts. I lightly traced my fingers around her nipples and then ran my hands down her torso and over her hips and her thighs. I could see the goosebumps on her arm from my touches. We both leaned forward, and our lips met again. We resumed kissing, our tongues moving slowly and deeply this time, savoring each other.

While we kissed, Denise moved her hands to my shoulders and started to pull my dress out and then downward. I worked my arms free of the sleeves and Denise continued to pull the dress down, completely exposing my breasts. I was reluctant to expose my breasts because I knew they couldn't compare to hers, but Denise didn't seem to agree. She grasped my breasts firmly but gently in both hands and began to squeeze and caress them. Her touch was wonderful, and I could feel my pussy starting to pound.

Rob had been patiently sitting nearby, watching all this time with a big smile on his face and I'm sure his cock was huge and hard. He decided to join us now and he leaned forward and taking my shoulders he gently guided me to lie back. Denise's lips never left mine while we repositioned ourselves on the bed, me lying on my back with the top of my dress pulled down to my waist, Denise naked on her hands and knees with her face hovering above mine, her sweet, wet mouth clamped tightly to mine.

Rob, still fully dressed for the moment, moved toward the end of the bed, toward my wet pussy. Rob spread my legs and then pulled my dress upward to expose my unclad pussy. My dress was now bunched around my middle while I was completely naked above and below.

Denise stopped kissing me long enough to look down toward Rob. She turned back to me with a big smile. Her lips were wet from my saliva and she said, "I see you came prepared for action." Denise reached down and gave my pussy a quick rub with her fingers. Electricity shot through my body at her touch as she raised her fingers to her mouth and tasted my juices. "I can't wait to taste you when Rob is finished!" Then she quickly started kissing me again, sticking her tongue deeply and firmly into my mouth.

That's when I first felt Rob's tongue on my exposed pussy! I gasped into Denise's mouth as the pleasure shot through me. She kept kissing me and rubbing my breasts with one hand while Rob continued his tongue action on my labia and clitoris. I was in heaven and my juices were flowing abundantly. I reached out to squeeze and feel Denise's breasts. They were so firm, and her skin was so soft.

Rob was eating my pussy vigorously now and I was starting to squirm. Denise had moved her mouth down to my breasts and was licking and sucking my nipples while squeezing and caressing me with her hands. I began to moan loudly as the pleasure in my pussy was rising. I was nearly at my climax when Denise's mouth came back to mine. As an orgasm rolled through my body my cries of pleasure were muted by Denise's tongue in my mouth.

As the spasms faded Denise released me from her kiss while Rob crawled up to meet us, his face wet with my pussy juice. I was trying to catch my breath as Denise leaned toward Rob and started to kiss him hungrily. I watched these two, young gorgeous black people kiss and couldn't believe my good fortune to have met them both. Denise looked back at me then and said, "Mmmm! Your pussy tastes good. But now I think you should feel my tongue."

Denise gave me a smile and a wink just before she began to kiss her way down my body. She briefly kissed my mouth, and I could indeed taste my own pussy juices that she had received from Rob's kiss. She moved slowly downward, along my neck, across my breasts, my stomach, a quick flick of her tongue into my bellybutton, and then downward to my hips.

While Denise was kissing my body, Rob began to undress. It had been too long since I had last seen him naked and I was enjoying watching him strip off his clothes, revealing his strong brown body. He had removed everything but his underwear while he was intently watching Denise running her lips and tongue over my body, and I could tell he was anxiously waiting for her to reach my pussy. So was I.

As I looked at Rob watching us I could see how aroused he was. His cock was engorged and even more massive than I had remembered it. It was pointing straight upward and pushing out the top of his underwear. His cock was so long that in its fully erect condition it could not be contained. At least three or four inches of his long cock was protruding above the waistband and I could see the large dark head of his penis.

Rob turned back to see me eyeing him and he smiled as he pulled his underwear down, freeing his cock to swing downward and straight out. His cock was so large and beautiful, and I couldn't wait to have it again. At this point Denise had slyly bypassed my pussy and was licking and kissing my thighs and lightly rubbing her fingertips through my trimmed bush. I motioned for Rob to come closer and he obliged by kneeling on the bed and moving closer to me.

Rob leaned downward first and began to kiss me deeply, our tongues intertwined. Rob whispered to me, "I hope you are enjoying your birthday so far, Marcy."

I smiled back and said, "It is better than I could have dreamed of, but now I need to taste you." Rob didn't hesitate. While still kneeling, he positioned himself with his knees spread apart and close to my head. He then leaned forward over me. This resulted in his massive cock dangling directly over my face. I immediately reached out with both hands to grasp his big black cock and began to stroke him.

As Denise continued to kiss and lick me, now moving her mouth just around the fringes of my pussy, I was examining the massive head of Rob's penis. I moved my mouth upward just as Rob dropped his body slightly in anticipation and I took the entire head of his cock in my mouth and began to lick and suck it. It tasted so good and it brought back a flood of pleasant memories from the first time I tasted him. It was at this point that Denise's tongue finally reached my pussy!

I moaned loudly at the first contact of Denise's mouth on my pussy, but the sound was muffled by Rob's cock in my mouth. Rob was moaning too, and I think I even heard Denise's muffled moaning as she pressed her face between my legs. I tried to concentrate on licking and stroking Rob, but that was hard to do as I was also experiencing my first time feeling a woman's tongue on my pussy.

I have been pleasured orally by several men in my life, and most recently by Rob and Darrell who are very skilled. But the sensations I was feeling with Denise were quite different. The men in my life had satisfied me just fine, but their movements were often forceful and a bit clumsy. They certainly have great stamina with their powerful tongues and they could always power through to give me an intense orgasm in the end.

But with Denise I was noting a very different technique. She was using her tongue with finesse, running the tip up and down my vagina and focusing on sensitive areas with precision. She would occasionally suck on my clit with her soft lips. That was a big difference! Her lips were so soft compared to those of the men. I was continuing to suck and stroke Rob's cock, but my mind was truly focused on what Denise was doing to me, and I was in heaven!

I was rapidly building to another climax, and that's when Denise decided to switch things up, to prolong the pleasure and intensify the coming orgasm. She told me to roll over onto my hands and knees. I dutifully did as she asked while Rob moved back and sat down with his back against the headboard, legs spread. I eagerly crawled between Rob's legs, grabbed his cock and resumed sucking on it. I could feel Denise positioning herself behind me and then I felt her lips again on my pussy.

Denise's was using more force with her tongue now than she had earlier, but she was still very strategic in how she licked my pussy and sucked on my clit. She was driving me wild with her mouth. I was still trying to concentrate on Rob, and it was a little easier in this position because I could move my head up and down on his cock while stroking his shaft with one hand. He seemed to be enjoying it as he laid back against the headboard with his head thrown back, moaning loudly.

That's when I felt Denise start to rake her fingernails lightly across and around my ass cheeks as she continued to lick my pussy. Soon this changed as she grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands and began to rub and squeeze them. At the same time she began to move her tongue deeper into my pussy. She was starting to fuck me with her tongue. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could handle, but I managed to keep my mouth and hand working on Rob's cock.

After a short time, I noticed that Denise slowed her tongue action in my pussy and pulled back just a little. I was intrigued, wondering what she might do next. She still had my ass cheeks in her hands and I felt her hand pressure increase on them as her tongue was tracing lightly around my pussy lips and she was kissing my clit. Then, simultaneously, I felt her tongue begin to slowly trace upwards while her hands pushed outwards, spreading my ass cheeks wider apart. Could she be doing what I hoped she was?

She was! Denise spread my ass cheeks very wide apart, completely exposing my asshole so that she could eagerly kiss it and lick all around it. I cried out from the intense feeling of pleasure of her tongue on my asshole. I stopped sucking Rob's cock long enough to look back over my shoulder toward Denise and said, "Sweet Jesus, Denise! What are you doing to me?"

I could just see Denise's eyes as she looked back at me, peaking over the top of my ass. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled and then she raised up, so I could see the big smile on her face. She said, "Rob also told me that you enjoy this. I do too!" and then she promptly returned to licking my ass with glee. I turned back to sucking on Rob as best I could, but it was growing increasingly difficult to concentrate, because that's when Denise decided to enter me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds