My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 05

The first thing she did was to insert one and then two fingers in my pussy while she continued to lick my asshole. I was seeing stars! Then she inserted her tongue into my asshole, only slightly at first, and started to lightly thrust it in and out. But soon she was pushing her tongue increasingly harder with each stroke, slowly delving deeper and deeper.

I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer and I was about to cum. That's when Denise added a third finger into my pussy and fucked me so hard and fast with both her hand and tongue. I felt the orgasm explode from deep within me as I writhed around on the bed for spasm after spasm of intense pleasure.

Time seemed to stand still for me. I had stopped all action. I had collapsed on the bed, my hand still wrapped firmly around Rob's cock as if holding onto a lifeline. Rob was patiently sitting there, smiling, having obviously enjoying watching Denise lick my ass. Denise was now climbing up and over me and she laid down on top of my back, pressing her breasts into me, and she began to kiss my neck and cheek. She was obviously pleased at having brought me to such a strong orgasm, but not as pleased as I was.

I shifted under Denise and rolled over so that she was now lying on my front, our breasts pressed together, with her long hair hanging around my face. I grabbed her and pulled her mouth to mine and began to hungrily kiss her to show my appreciation. We continued like this for a full minute before we both realized that poor Rob was being left out. Denise looked at me and said, "Maybe we should both give Rob our attention." I nodded quickly.

Denise shifted off me and we both got to our knees. Denise told Rob to stand on the bed and lean back against the headboard and wall, which he promptly did. Rob's cock was now at eye-level with both Denise and me as we kneeled side by side. Denise started first by taking his cock in hand and then into her mouth. Rob closed his eyes and enjoyed the blowjob she was giving to him.

I was watching Denise, closely studying her hand and mouth movements. I could tell from Rob's reactions that she was better at this than I was, and I wanted to learn how to improve my techniques.

One thing I noticed was the amount of saliva that Denise was using to lubricate Rob's cock. The excess spit was escaping from her lips and running down the length of his shaft and she would use it to help her hand slide freely. It was obvious from Rob's reactions that it was helping to heighten his pleasure. After a minute she stopped and handed his cock off to me and said, "Your turn!"

Rob's cock was dripping wet with Denise's saliva, but that didn't deter me from immediately diving onto it and engulfing it with my mouth. I tried to emulate Denise's movements as best as I could, and soon I could see that it was working. Rob was moaning loudly. I was also generating and using more saliva than I usually had, which definitely enhanced my mouth and hand movements on his cock.

Denise climbed under me and between Rob's legs. Craning her neck upward she was able to take his balls into her mouth and gently suck and lick them while I continued to work on his cock. Rob's moans became much louder.

I noticed then that my excess saliva was leaking from my lips and running down Rob's cock and onto his balls and reaching Denise's tongue and lips. Some of my spit was also dripping from his cock onto Denise's cheek and chin. This didn't seem to bother her at all; in fact, at one point she opened her mouth to capture a large strand of my saliva dripping from his cock. Denise gave a moan of pleasure as she lapped it up.

I was shocked at first, but I found it surprisingly erotic to witness this gorgeous woman apparently eager to take my saliva into her mouth. But I also realized that when two people are engaged in such an intimate act, sharing every aspect of each other can enhance the intimacy, much like when Denise licked my asshole.

Denise then said, "Marcy, kiss me now!" I took Rob's dripping wet cock out of my mouth; copious amounts of my saliva were hanging from his cock and my lips from my vigorous blowjob. I could feel that my mouth was still very full of my saliva, but I didn't swallow it. I was sure that was what Denise was wanting from me.

I leaned down and opened my mouth onto hers. My cock-flavored spit spilled freely into Denise's mouth and we kissed deeply as she drank all my juices and sucked my tongue dry. She pulled back, smiled devilishly, and said, "Now it's my turn again."

We switched places and I crawled under Rob and began to lick and suck his balls while Denise was deepthroating a considerable amount of his very long cock. She was able to take him much deeper than I ever could. Rob was struggling hard not to come, trying to prolong this experience as long as possible.

I was completely focused on sucking Rob's balls when I felt the tale-tale drip of warm wetness on my cheek and chin. I looked up and saw that now Denise's warm spittle was running down Rob's cock and onto my lips and face. She was creating even more than I had as she took his cock so deep in her mouth and stimulating her salivary glands. Trying to emulate Denise once again I eagerly began to catch her excess saliva in my mouth. It was surprisingly warm and sweet, and I could taste a hint of Rob's yummy cock as well. I found this very arousing and I wanted more!

I couldn't wait any longer and I grabbed Denise's face to pull her down to me. She took the hint and freed Rob's cock from her mouth and leaned down toward me as a gush of her warm spit spilled into my hungry mouth, quickly followed by her tongue. This time I drank her juices and sucked her mouth and tongue dry. I was amazed at how close I felt to her at that moment.

But Rob couldn't wait any longer. When I had pulled Denise away from Rob's cock, he was just on the precipice of an immense orgasm. As I was busy sucking Denise's mouth dry, Rob instinctively grabbed his cock and began stroking his full length to keep the orgasm from abating. That's when we heard Rob cry out, "Oh God! I'm coming! Here it comes!"

Denise looked up just in time to take Rob's first shot of semen across her lips and chin, some of it then falling onto my face and into my still open mouth below. The next shot went lower and hit my face. By then Denise had recovered her wits and quickly moved her mouth over Rob's cock and she was able to capture his remaining load. It had been a huge amount of cum that Rob had been building up all evening.

I quickly swallowed the cum that had made it into my mouth, but Denise was feeling more generous, I guess because it was my birthday. She looked down and gave me a closed-mouth smile before leaning over my open mouth. She opened her lips and gave me all her captured cum, which I eagerly accepted and swallowed. We both laughed at this and then proceeded to clean the remainder of Rob's cum from each other's faces with our tongues and then kissing each other deeply.

We all collapsed on the bed together. Rob was behind me, tightly up against my back. Denise was in front of me, facing me. We were holding each other, kissing and touching one another. I was so happy that Rob had arranged for this evening.

I also thought of Darrell, all those miles away tonight, and knew I was going to thank him as soon as I could. I already knew how I was going to thank Darrell. I would arrange for a threesome with another woman. Hell, I know that's what he was hoping for. Maybe Denise would even be willing to make a trip, if Rob didn't mind sharing her. And I knew that Denise would love Darrell and his gorgeous body and massive cock. I was feeling so blissful and I started to drift off to sleep.

"Wait! Wake up!" I screamed inside my head. I suddenly realized that it was getting late and my birthday would be over in an hour. At midnight I might lose my birthday gift! I had experienced some amazing new things tonight, but I still hadn't been fucked by Rob! And I also wanted to try eating Denise's pussy. Although I was nervous about it, I knew that I must try.

I turned to Rob and sweetly said, "Hun, you need to build up your strength because I'm not done with you yet. You sit in that chair and recuperate for a while. Denise and I will keep you entertained, I promise." Rob understood my meaning and he quickly moved to the chair, but not before pulling the chair right next to the bed for a clear view.

I turned back to Denise and said, "You are mine while it is still my birthday, right? To do with as I please?" Denise gave me an eager smile and just nodded. "Good!" I said, "Just follow my orders and I won't have to discipline you!" She giggled at my newfound forcefulness.

I climbed on top of Denise, lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed. I was moving my tongue deeply in her mouth and we kept at this for several minutes. My juices were flowing again. My pussy was getting wet and my mouth was salivating heavily. So was Denise's. I had a naughty idea that I thought she would like.

I stopped kissing her and said, "You seem to like the taste of my spit, yes?" Denise quickly nodded again. "Then open your mouth!" I said. My mouth was so wet from our kissing that it was not hard for me to collect some excess saliva on my tongue.

I opened my mouth and extended my tongue. My saliva ran down and started to collect and then thickly drip off the tip of my tongue. Denise quickly extended her tongue and accepted my spit into her mouth. My pussy tingled while watching this and I smiled wickedly. "That's nice. Now swallow it!" I commanded. She happily did and returned with her own wicked smile. I felt another twinge of pleasure in my pussy.

I quickly grabbed Denise by the shoulders and forced us to roll over on the bed and switch our positions. Now she was on top of me and I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth to mine. We kissed deeply for another few minutes. Then I stopped her and said, "Now it's my turn. Spit in my mouth!"

Denise liked this little game and she closed her lips and started to work her mouth muscles. I could see she was trying to collect as much excess saliva in her mouth as she could muster. In anticipation I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue flat to collect her gift. My pussy was gushing at the excitement I felt, but I wasn't completely prepared for what followed.

Denise leaned her lips down just above my mouth and opened them just slightly at first. Her liquid, warm spit immediately began to spill in a thin stream onto my tongue and into my mouth. I could feel it warmly running down around my teeth and gums and into the back of my mouth.

She opened her lips a little wider and the flow increased in volume. My eyes grew wide in amazement as more and more of her juices filled my mouth. Finally, she extended her tongue and let the last several drops fall into my mouth.

"Eh, eh, eh! Don't swallow yet!" Denise said. She leaned down and pushed her tongue into my open mouth and stirred and splashed her own saliva collected in my mouth. Then she placed her lips into my mouth and sucked some of her spit back into her own mouth just so she could give it to me one more time, slowly, torturing me! My pussy was pounding at this new experience and if she had touched my clit at that moment I would have exploded!

Then with her wicked smile hovering just a few inches above my eyes, she said, "OK. Now you can swallow!" I did. I eagerly closed my mouth and felt her saliva slide over my tongue and down my throat. I grabbed Denise and pulled her down for more deep kissing while I decided what to do next. I had tasted her juices and I wanted more. I was ready to eat her pussy!

I was so consumed with Denise I had nearly forgotten about Rob. I looked over to see him watching intently and gently stroking his long cock. Our show was definitely having an effect as his penis was looking very stiff to me. I gave him a quick wink before turning back to Denise. I had decided what to do next.

I told Denise to lie back on the bed and I positioned her with her legs open and her knees up. I got on my knees between her legs. If I had a penis I could have started fucking her, but since I don't I simply laid myself on her while supporting my upper body with my arms. My pubic mound was pressed against her pussy. I leaned down and stared to kiss Denise while rotating my pelvis and rubbing her pussy with my body, but this was just a start.

I began to move downward, kissing and licking Denise's dark, smooth skin. I kissed her neck and then her chest. I veered over to her right beast and licked her nipple lightly. Then I started to suck on her nipple, alternating with light bites, very gently with my teeth. I used my other hand to squeeze and caress her left breast. I was amazed at how firm her body was, yet soft and smooth. It's good to be so young! I continued to suck on her tits while running my hands all over her.

I then moved downward, kissing her midriff and her belly. I spent some time kissing and licking her bellybutton before moving down to her bush. Teasing her, just like she had done to me earlier, I then moved past her pussy to savor more of her body. This was my first real experience with a woman and I wanted to taste her all over. I moved back up to my knees, but still positioned between Denise's legs and pressed tightly against her.

I took Denise's left leg and lifted it straight up in front of me. She was so strong and flexible that it was easy for her to do this. I began to caress her thigh and calf, gently tracing my fingernails up and down, making her skin tingle. With her leg stretched vertical in front of me I leaned forward and kissed the soft skin behind her knee and then traced my tongue upward along her calf muscle. Her dancer's legs were so muscular and perfectly shaped.

I bent Denise's leg slightly to bring her foot down to my mouth and I gently kissed and licked the sole of her foot, especially the sensitive arch area, before moving up to her toes. Denise's toes were so cute! She had a recent pedicure and the nails were beautifully painted a bright red. I proceeded to gently kiss and lick each of her toes, taking each one in my mouth for a quick but thorough suck. These were all things that I loved having done for me and I hoped Denise would like it too.

It was working because Denise was moaning and rubbing her breasts with her hands. She started to reach down to rub her pussy, but I stopped her because that was mine, at least for a little while longer. I decided to give her a little relief, so while I sucked and nibbled her toes I reached down with my free hand and began to rub her pussy lips with my fingers. Denise started to groan loudly and move her hips.

I looked over at Rob and his cock was rock hard and he was ready to join back in, but I silently indicated that he needed to wait a little longer. I knew that I couldn't let myself be distracted by his magnificent cock. I needed to devote all my attention to Denise for a bit longer.

I removed Denise's toes from my mouth and took my hand away from her pussy and brought my fingers up to my face. I breathed in her scent and then put my fingers in my mouth so that I could taste her. This was my first taste of another woman's pussy and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I was now ready. I was more than ready!

I quickly kissed my way down her legs, past her knee and down her thigh. I laid down with my head between her thighs and kissed and licked my way inward. I now smelled her strong, sweet scent and that compelled me forward. I was nervous, but even more, I was excited! My own pussy was tingling from the anticipation.

Finally, the moment had arrived. Denise's pussy was open and in front of me. I examined it for just a moment. She had trimmed her pubic hair so that it was primarily just a small narrow patch above her pussy. Her skin was dark and smooth here as well, but I could see the bright pink of her inner vagina beckoning to me. I couldn't wait any longer and I moved my lips onto her pussy and began to kiss and lick her labia.

Denise began to moan loudly, and she reached down to try to pull my face hard into her pussy, but I resisted. I wanted to take my time and enjoy this new experience and enjoy the feel of her pussy in my mouth. I was softly licking and kissing her, sucking on her labia, then lightly sucking on her clit, keeping my mouth action moving from spot to spot. I was trying to emulate the things Denise had done to me earlier that felt so good.

Her pussy tasted so good to me! I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this experience. I wondered how different my life might be today if that fateful night 25 years ago in France had gone differently. I wondered if I would have enjoyed eating Francoise's pussy as much as I was enjoying Denise today. I'm pretty sure I would have.

Not that I was thinking that I am a latent lesbian. I am confident in my love for men and the feel of a cock inside me, and especially, as I've learned very recently, a big, black cock like Rob's or Darrell's. But I think that if I had followed through with Francoise way back then I would have been more sexually adventurous in my life.

But I also know that I can't change the past. It would do me no good to dwell on old regrets or missed opportunities. I vowed at that moment to focus on the present and make changes for a more self-fulfilling and adventurous future. And at present I was eating the delicious pussy of a beautiful woman while a handsome black man was waiting to fuck me. It seemed like I was in a pretty good place to start!

While I was thinking all these profound thoughts I continued to lick and suck on Denise. I had even introduced one finger, and then two, inserted into her pussy. Denise was responding with more movement and sounds of pleasure. I started fucking her slowly with my fingers while concentrating more on her clit with my tongue and lips. I increased the speed and power of my thrusts and tongue action. Denise moaned loudly and reached down again to pull my face closer. This time I let her.

Denise grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face firmly into her pussy. My tongue was vigorously licking her clit while my fingers were pounding into her fast and hard. Denise's pussy was gushing wetness on my hand. When I inserted a third finger inside her and continued to fuck her hard Denise cried out, "Oh Shit! Oh Yes!" and began to jerk and spasm.

I removed my fingers and opened my mouth over her gaping wet pussy. I continued to lick deep inside her and drink in her flowing juices while I moved my wet fingers down to touch my own pussy. I was highly aroused at Denise's violent orgasm that I had caused. I was also aroused by the taste and feel of her pussy in my mouth and the excitement of this new experience. Almost as soon as I touched my own clit and began to rub my pussy, I also had an intense orgasm.

Denise was panting heavily as she lay there, but I recovered quickly. I was still on a mission to enjoy every last minute of this night and her sweet body. I moved up to her smiling face and kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy juices in my mouth. But then I instructed Denise to roll over, and she dutifully did. I noticed Rob starting to stand up, but I motioned for him to wait just a few minutes more. He gave me a look of desperation, but I knew we would take care of him soon.

I was now looking at Denise's sweet ass for the first time and I loved it. I knew Rob had a thing for nice asses and I could see that Denise's fit that bill. Her ass was perfect; it was full and round. Her ass cheeks were ample without being too large, and they were firm and muscular. Her skin was dark, smooth and soft. I couldn't resist touching it.

Denise had pleasured my ass earlier and I was anxious to return the favor. Although I had never done this before, my instincts and desires took control. I started slowly by just touching and stroking her ass cheeks with my hands and raking them softly with my fingernails. Her buttocks were taut and smooth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds