My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

Kelly just grinned at me and said, "You're a bigger perv than I thought."

I immediately blushed a deep red from my head to my toes as we walked through the dining room in front of all those people who had just seen my bare pussy. Kelly drove me back to my car and after a nice long kiss, I drove myself home. When I got home my parents were in their room watching television and I was able to sneak into my room before they got a chance to see what I was wearing. Once I was in my room, I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower to wash the smell of sex off my body. When I was done I put on a pair of sheer white string bikinis that Kelly had bought for me and an oversized t-shirt that came almost down to my knees. Once I was sufficiently covered I went to my parents room and told them goodnight before I went back to my bedroom and hit the sack.

The rest of the week went buy pretty slowly. I was getting kinda antsy because Kelly and I weren't getting any chances to be together at all since Jenny was around all the time. It's the first time I can remember since I started high school that I didn't want Jenny around. I was hanging out with Jenny Thursday after school when her mom came home a little early.

"Hey girls. What are ya up to?" Kelly asked like any typical mom would.

"Hey Ms. Tyler," I said.

"Hey mom, not much we're just finishing up some homework and then we were gonna watch the DVD we got in the mail today," Jenny answered.

"Sounds like fun. The movie not the homework I mean. What movie is it?" Kelly asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Jenny replied.

"Oh cool. Mind if I watch it with you?" Kelly asked.

"Sure Ms. Tyler. We'll be done with our home work in about a half hour," I said.

"Great, that'll give me time to take a shower and change into something more comfortable," Kelly said.

Kelly disappeared down the hall to her bedroom and Jenny and I could hear the shower turn on as we finished the last of our homework. About 15 minutes later Kelly came back out to the family room where Jenny and I were working wearing a pair of gray skin-tight workout shorts and a white baby doll tee that said 'BAD CHICK' in black letters and had a picture of an angry looking baby chick on it. When I looked up and saw her I thought she looked hot as hell. Her shorts were so tight that they gave her a really pronounced camel toe and I knew she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt because I could just make out her nipples though the fabric.

When she saw me looking Kelly just grinned at me and made me think of the Cheshire cat. Jenny noticed I had stopped working and looked. When she looked up to see what had distracted me she saw how her mom was dressed. "Damn mom," she said in disbelief.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"What? That way you're dressed that's what," Jenny replied.

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed? It not like anybody but you two are going to see me," Kelly retorted.

"But Mom..." Jenny pleaded.

"Don't worry about it Jen. Let her wear whatever she wants. Like she said it's just us and I don't care if she wears that outfit," I reasoned with Jenny.

"Uhhh Fine! Wear whatever you want mom!" Jenny said in frustration.

"Good, I will since it's my house in the first place," Kelly retorted and stuck out her tongue to take the sting out of her words. Kelly started making us some popcorn in the microwave while Jenny and I finished up the last of our homework. Kelly was just getting comfortable in the living room when Jenny and I finally finished. I went to the fridge and got myself a coke.

"You want anything Jen?" I asked calling over my shoulder.

"Yeah, grab me a diet coke," Jenny replied.

"How bout you Ms. Tyler?" I called to the other room.

"Yeah, grab me a coke too please Jessica," Kelly called.

I walked into the family room cradling three bottles of soda in my arms. I went to Kelly first and as she took her soda bottle from me she snuck in a slight caress on my tit with her finger and shot me a wicked grin. I silently mouthed to her, "You're bad." Then I went to sit on the couch with Jenny and handed her her diet coke as I sat down. The furniture in the family room was set up in a U-shaped pattern with the couch Jenny and I were curled up on being at the base of the U and lined up directly with the TV. Kelly was lounging on the loveseat that was to our right, and on the left was an empty recliner, and there was a coffee table in the middle of it all.

We all got comfortable as the movie started to play. By the time the movie was over, I would definitely say this was one of the sexiest movies I had ever seen Brad and Angelina in. The dance scene in the beginning and the sex scene in the middle both got me a little wet, and I'm not sure if it was Brad or Angelina that did it. Maybe it was both. I dunno, but I knew I wanted to attack Kelly and ravish her body. But that wasn't going to happen. Not with Jen here anyways. I think Kelly was feeling the same way I was because she kept darting furtive glances at me during the film, and when Jenny got up to put the DVD away Kelly turned and looked at me. The look of desire in her eyes as she looked at me said more than words ever could. She wanted me! And she wanted me bad!

Before I could say or do anything, Jenny turned around and asked, "Do you guys wanna watch anything else?"

"What time is it?" I asked

Jenny checked her watch and said, "About 8:30."

"Crap. Its later then I thought. I better get home. Sorry Jen," I said.

"Why so early? You already did all your homework," Jenny said.

"I promised my mom I'd help her pick out a layout for her show for this weekend," I told her.

"How's that going for her?" Kelly asked.

"Pretty good. She likes it and that's all that really matters," I replied with a smile.

"Good," Kelly replied with a polite smile. She and my mom never really got along too well. It's kinda funny that they each adore the other's daughter but don't really like each other all that much.

"Well I better get going," I said reluctantly as I got up from the couch.

"Oh shit! I just remembered! I gotta pick-up my suit from the dry cleaners before they close or I won't have anything to wear for my closing tomorrow!" Kelly said urgently.

"Well you better get going then too mom," Jenny said. "But please put on some sweat pants or something before you leave," Jenny pleaded.

"Fine, fine," Kelly said as she got up from the loveseat and dashed into her bedroom. Before I had even made it to the front door, Kelly had swooped up her purse and was right behind me.

As we got to the driveway, Kelly whispered, "Follow me to the dry cleaners."

I nodded my head to let her know I had heard her. Less then 10 minutes later we had both pulled into the parking lot of the dry cleaners and Kelly jumped out of her car and said, "I'll be right back." as she rushed inside. I guess she really did need to pick-up her suit. I thought she had just made it up so we could have a chance to be alone together. A few minutes later she was back carrying a plastic covered skirt-suit by the hanger. She opened the back door of her car and hung her suit from the handle just above the door and then came over to my car. I opened the door and got out of my car and before I could even ask her why she had me follow her here Kelly wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me very passionately. I was surprised for a second or two, but then I recovered and started kissing her back. It was one of the most passionate kisses we had ever had and it was right there in the dry clearer's parking lot in full public view. It wasn't long before we heard car horns honking and cat calls and wolf whistles being made at us.

Kelly and I pulled away from each other and we were both grinning guiltily. It wasn't that either of us felt that we were doing anything wrong, it was just that we hadn't done anything in such a public place before. I mean we kissed at the mall, but it wasn't all out passionate kissing like we had just done.

"Lets go somewhere where we can have a little more privacy," Kelly said breathlessly.

"I want to Kell, but I really can't. I really did promise my mom I'd help her plan for her show," I said the disappointment obvious in my voice.

"Oh," Kelly said. Obviously very disappointed.

"I'm sorry baby. I'd love to be with you, but I promised my mom I'd help her," I said.

Kelly's eyes sparkled for a second and then she asked, "Any chance you could call her and let her know you'd just be a little bit late? You could tell her I need your help with something real quick. That it wouldn't take very long and that you'd be right home as soon as we were done."

"I could try," I said figuring it was worth a shot. I took out my cell phone and made the call. My mom said that she had just started setting things up anyway and that as long as I didn't take too long it was fine with her. After I thanked her and hung up I relayed what my mom said to Kelly.

Kelly beamed like a kid at Christmas. "See, I knew it. It's a mom thing. We just like to know what's going on. And as long as you keep your promises we're usually pretty happy. Let's go over to Key Biscayne. We can park on the wooded side," Kelly said grinning like a cat toying with a mouse. I was obviously her mouse and unless I missed my guess she was dying to eat me up.

"Alright. Lets hurry though," I said.

"Follow me," Kelly said as she got into her car. It was a short drive to where Kelly wanted to go. There were a few more cars around then I would have liked, but it wasn't too bad. Kelly parked her car next to a tree the end of the parking area and I pulled my car next to hers. I got out and went over to Kelly's car. It was bigger and would have more room to move around in then mine. Not only that, but she had mirrored tint on her windows and with the windshield facing the water we should be pretty safe from prying eyes, especially once the windows fogged up.

Almost as soon as I got in the car, Kelly and I were locked in a passionate embrace. Our tongues danced together between our mouths as our hands roamed each other's bodies. It wasn't long before Kelly had me completely naked, my clothes in a messy pile on the floor of her car. I had only gotten her shirt up over her tits and I was sucking on one of her nipples and using my fingers to work the other one as she held my head to her chest and moaned in pleasure. Before I knew it I was scrambling into the backseat of Kelly's car while she stripped off her clothes in the front seat before joining me. As soon as Kelly got into the backseat of her car with me our bodies seemed to meld together in a glorious sixty-nine. Kelly was on top of me with her head buried between my spread legs her tongue working its magic on my pussy and clit while she ground her own pussy against my eager face and mouth. My face was being covered with Kelly's wetness as I tongue fucked her pussy. I was hunching my pussy up to Kelly's face trying to get more of her tongue in me. We were both so worked up by the time we actually got in the backseat that it didn't take long for either of us to cum. I came first. I could feel it building deep inside me and then it exploded. My body tensed and I locked my thighs around Kelly's head as my pussy convulsed around her tongue. My orgasm seemed to set off Kelly's and her knees clamped against the sides of my head like a vice as her pussy gushed her cum all over my face. By the time we were done Kelly and I were a mess. My face was covered in her cum. Kelly had cum so much and so hard that even my hair was wet with her cum.

Kelly and I cleaned ourselves up the best that we could with a towel she had in her car and then after a very passionate kiss goodbye we both went home. As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and hopped in the shower giving my mo a quick "Hi Mom I'm home." as I passed through the house. Over the next couple of weeks it was like that with Kelly and I sneaking intimate moments whenever we got the chance, but not as often or for as long as either of us would have liked, but we didn't want to risk being caught by Jenny or anyone else we knew yet. We also managed to go out on a few dates together too. Not all of them led to sex, Kelly and I really did and still do just like being together regardless of what we're doing. After a while, I started to suspect that Jenny was beginning to put 2 and 2 together when it came to her mom and me. I'm not sure if it was the fact that we both had dates at the same time or if maybe she had caught one too many of the furtive looks and knowing smiles Kelly and I couldn't help giving each other whenever I was at their house hanging out with Jenny.

I knew it would be bad if Jenny ever found out on her own that her mom and I were lovers. I was hoping that if we came out and told her the truth that she'd be able to deal with it better. The next time Kelly and I got together by ourselves, I told her my suspicions about Jenny suspecting something was going on between us and that I thought it would be best if we told her the truth about us instead of her finding it out on her own.

Kelly agreed with me and I could tell she was as worried about this as I was. Neither of us wanted to hurt our relationships with Jenny, but we didn't want to give up our relationship either. The next weekend was one where Jenny was staying home instead of visiting her father so we decided to tell her on that Friday. After we got out of school on Friday, I drove Jenny home. We liked to carpool whenever possible, each of us driving the other on alternate days.

"Mom, I'm home!" Jenny called out as we walked thought the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen," Kelly called back.

We went into the kitchen where Kelly was sitting at the table . After we exchanged pleasantries, Kelly said, "Jenny, I need to talk to you and Jessica about something."

"Alright," Jenny said hesitantly.

Kelly seemed to steel herself before saying, "This is a little harder then I thought," Kelly said and she took a deep breath before continuing, "I know you've noticed that something has been going on between Jessica and I, and we've talked about it and decided you deserve to know the truth."

"Ooookay," Jenny said apprehensively.

"Well we're going out with each other," Kelly said.

Jenny looked confused and disbelieving.

"We're girlfriends," Jessica said for clarification.

Jenny sat there with her mouth agape in shocked disbelief and looking back and forth between her mother and me.

"How long?" Jenny asked softly.

"A couple of weeks," Kelly replied.

"Oh, I see," Jenny said.

"Are you alright honey?" Kelly asked Jenny concernedly.

"No, I'm not alright! I just found out my best friend and my mother are lovers and have been for weeks! I need time to think about this," Jenny said, and went to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"Well, that went better then we thought," I said.

"Yeah, I think she just needs some time to get used to the idea," Kelly said.

Maybe I should just go," I suggested.

"No, I'd like you to stay. Jen will have to get used to the seeing us together sooner or later," Kelly said.

"Are you sure? I don't want her to end up hating me," I said worriedly.

"She won't hate you. Jenny thinks the world of you," Kelly said reassuringly.

"I hope you're right. I don't want to lose my best friend, but I'm not giving you up either," I said.

"Yeah, you're in a rough spot alright, but I think Jen will come around," Kelly said, still trying to reassure me.

"I hope so," I said once again and still unable to keep the worry from my voice.

Kelly put an arm around me and pulled me into a one-armed hug and then bent slightly and kissed me on the forehead. "I promise things will work out," Kelly said consolingly.

"Why don't we watch a movie. I just got some good ones in the mail today," Kelly suggested.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

We decided on a comedy and sat on the couch cuddled together as we watched it. During the entire time we watched the movie Jenny never once stirred from her bedroom. When the movie was over Kelly and I were both hungry and decided to order some pizza. While we waited on the pizza Kelly and I picked out another movie to watch. About 20 minutes into the movie our pizza arrived.

"Jenny! There's pizza here if you want some," Kelly called out loudly.

A few minutes passed before Jenny came out of her room and into he kitchen to get a few slices of pizza for herself.

"Jen we're watching a movie if you'd like to join us," I offered.

"I don't think so," Jenny replied acidly before stalking back to her room.

Kelly could tell I was upset and caressed my back lightly with her hand. I looked at her, gave her a weak smile and we went back to watching the movie. After the movie, I decided it would be best if I went home. Kelly and I went out together on Saturday but we didn't have sex, we mostly talked about the situation with Jenny and, what, if anything, we were going to do about it. In the end, we decided to keep going out and hope that Jenny would come to accept our relationship.

Sunday night, I called Kelly and had her ask Jenny if we were still going to carpool to school and if I should pick her up in the morning or not. I would have asked Jen myself but she wouldn't take any of my calls. Kelly came back and told me Jenny was going to drive herself to school Monday.

After exchanging I love yous, Kelly and I hung up and I went to bed after taking a long hot bath. Before I fell asleep, I made up my mind and decided to try and talk to Jenny at school the next day.

Monday morning came and I steeled myself for my upcoming talk with Jenny and desperately hoped I would be able to make things right between us. When I got to school, I knew talking to was going to be difficult because as soon as she caught sight of me she turned and took off down the hall in the opposite direction. When I went to home room, for attendance Jenny was already sitting at another table with some other kids instead of at our normal table. It really hurt me that she was acting this way, but I kind of expected it. After all, your mom and your best friend being lovers is a hard pill to swallow.

Just after lunch things came to a head. I was finally able to corner Jenny in the hallway by her locker.

"Jenny?" I said softly.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you," Jenny said coldly.

"Jenny please! Just give me a chance to explain," I pleaded as my eyes started to glisten with unshed tears.

"What part of leave me alone don't you understand!?! I don't want to talk to you, so leave me the fuck alone!" Jenny shouted at me as her face turned red with anger.

"That'll be quite enough of that kind of language Jennifer. I'll see you in detention this afternoon," Mrs. Maxwell said. "And as for you Jessica, I suggest you avoid anymore conversations with Jennifer if they're going to provoke this kind of reaction. At least while you're on school grounds anyway. Now, all of you get to your next class before you're all late."

For the first time I looked around us and saw that Jenny, Mrs. Maxwell and I were surrounded by a crowd of other students who quickly dispersed under Mrs. Maxwell's harsh glare.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Maxwell. This is all my fault, please don't give Jenny detention," I pleaded.

"Whatever you have done may be responsible for Jennifer's anger, but only she is responsible for her language," Mrs. Maxwell said. "Now hurry to your next class before you're late."

"Yes Ma'am," I said in resignation and made my way to my next class with Jenny glaring daggers at me as I went. I heard her slam her locker door shut as she headed for her next class too. I couldn't help it as tears began to slide down my cheeks. I walked right past my next class and right out to the parking lot where I got in my car and took off. I had a lot of thinking to do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds