My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

"Not everyone can. But my nipples are pretty sensitive so I can. Its almost like their connected to my clit sometimes," Emily explained.

"Wow that's wild," Jenny said.

"Jenny, I'd really like to go down on you and make you cum too," Emily said gently.

"Okay," Jenny said softly.

Emily smiled at her and Jenny smiled back nervously. Jenny rolled off Emily and got off the bed so she could finished getting undressed. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and panties and slid them down her legs and tossed them on the floor next to the bed. Emily quickly got off the bed and did the same, and then the two new friends turned lovers were totally naked before each other for the first time. Neither one did or said anything for a few minutes besides take in the other's beauty.

Emily's eyes feasted on Jenny's body taking in everything from her long blonde hair cascading gently over her shoulders to her soft luscious lips, the curve of her medium sized breasts, her flat stomach and the sparse patch of light blonde hair trimmed to a narrow V that disappeared between her legs.

At the same time Jenny was enraptured by the sight of Emily's curvy body. Her short black hair that barely reached her shoulders before curling upwards. Her full soft lips that felt so good. Her large soft breasts that were more then Jenny could hold with both her hands. The curve of her soft belly and the dark patch of hair just below it that was trimmed in a wide V that stopped just above her pussy.

The girls eyes met and they conveyed more than words ever could, "You're beautiful and I love you."

Without saying a word, the girls moved together and began kissing each other softly at first but with building passion. Their hands caressed each others bodies as their tongues entwined and danced together.

Not wanting to wait any longer Emily guided Jenny backwards until the back of her knees bumped up against Emily's bed. Emily gently pushed backwards on Jenny's shoulders causing her to fall back on the bed with a cry of surprise and a chuckle of amusement.

Emily smiled and got to her knees between Jenny's legs where they hung slightly spread over the edge of the bed. Emily put her hands on Jenny's inner thighs and gently pushed them further apart. Emily took a second or two to admire Jenny's pussy up close. Jenny was so wet that the hair surrounding her pussy lips was matted to her skin. Jenny 's pussy looked so juicy that Emily couldn't wait any longer and dove in devouring Jenny's pussy like it was going to be her last meal.

"Huuuuuuuh!" Jenny gasped at the sudden surge of pleasure like she had never felt before. Jenny had never gone this far with anyone before. The most she had ever let a guy do was feel her up. This was like, like entering a whole new world. A world centered around her pussy. It was incredible!

Emily licked all over Jenny's pussy, her outer lips, her inner lips, her hole, and her clit. She licked, sucked and nibbled on every little bit of Jenny's pussy she could get her mouth on. Jenny put her hands on the back of Emily's head and pulled her face tight to her leaking pussy. Emily snaked her hands under Jenny's legs and grabbed onto her ass squeezed her tight ass cheeks as she used them to pull Jenny's body even tighter to her face as she tried to get her tongue as deep into her lover as possible. Jenny was moaning incomprehensively as Emily slurped away at her pussy.

The taste of Jenny's pussy was sweet, almost like honey. Emily couldn't believe how good Jenny tasted. She had eaten other girls before and plenty of them tasted good, but none of them tasted as good as Jenny. Suddenly Emily felt Jenny's hands on ball into fists and pull hard on her hair. She felt Jenny's body become rigid and her pelvis push up and mash against her face as Jenny's orgasm took control of her body.

Jenny whimpered and whined as she came. Her breathing came in short rapid breaths as orgasm after orgasm washed over and surged through her body. By the time it became too much for her and she pushed Emily's head away from her gushing sex Jenny had had five strong orgasms right on top of each other.

Emily sat back on her haunches grinning from ear to ear her face covered in Jenny's cum. Jenny lay limply on the bed panting heavily, her body exhausted from her first real sex experience. Emily climbed on the bed and lay next to Jenny. She reached over and gently stroked Jenny's hair. She swept the sweat soaked strands that were plastered to Jenny's forehead back away from her eyes.

"Oh (pant, pant) my god (pant, pant) that was awesome." Jenny gasped between breaths.

"I'm glad you liked it," Emily said with a warm smile.

"Liked it would be an understatement," Jenny said, smiling back at Emily. Both girls giggled.

"I want to try it. I want to eat you out and taste you too. I want to see what its like to go down on another girl," Jenny said excitedly.

"Okay, but I'm so turned on I won't last long," Emily said.

"That's okay. I just want to try it. And I want to try and make you feel as good as you made me feel," Jenny said.

"I'm ready whenever you are," Emily said.

"I'm ready, lets do it," Jenny said eagerly.

Emily moved so that she was laying length-wise on the bed to give Jenny enough room to go down on her without having to get off the bed. Jenny watched as Emily spread her legs for her. She smiled as she saw a string of thick clear liquid stretch from Emily's pussy hole to a spot on her upper thigh. The fact that Emily's thighs were shiny wet with her own pussy juice didn't escape her either. As Jenny crawled between Emily's spread legs she saw the string of liquid snap, most of it stuck to Emily's thigh while the rest hung from her pussy hole and dripped down towards her ass crack as it was strengthened by the continuing flow of pussy juice coming out of her pussy.

Jenny hesitated for a second and then dove into Emily's pussy face first. Her technique was clumsy and awkward at first, but she more then made up for it with her enthusiasm.

"Slow down, take your time. We'll both enjoy it more that way," Emily said guiding her lover.

Jenny followed Emily's advice and her tongue stopped its rapid random darting licks and started really exploring Emily's pussy. Once that happened both girls really started enjoying themselves. Emily lay on her bed with the sheets balled up in her fists white-knuckled grip. Jenny slurped and sucked away at Emily's juicy pussy while pressing her face as tightly against it as possible. Jenny wanted to explore every last millimeter of Emily's pussy.

True to her word Emily didn't last very long before she started to cum. Emily's body stiffened and she started to moan as her orgasm drew closer and closer until...

"Oh god! Oh Jenny! Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Pleeeeaasse don't stop!" Emily cried out as she started to cum.

Jenny kept her mouth glued to Emily's pussy as she thrashed around on the bed in the throws of a very powerful orgasm. When Emily's orgasm finally ran its course Jenny lifted her head from between the supine girl's legs and beamed at her, her face soaked and shining with Emily's cum. Emily grinned back at her as she tried to catch her breath.

"So how'd you like your first taste of pussy?" Emily asked.

"I liked it. I liked it a lot. You taste different than I thought you would," Jenny said as she sat up and folded her legs underneath herself without moving from between Emily's still splayed legs.

Really? How'd you think I'd taste?" Emily asked.

"I wasn't really sure to be honest. More bitter or something, but it wasn't really like that at all. You taste kinda sweet with just a bit of tanginess," Jenny tried to explain.

"I'm glad you liked it. Everyone tastes different. Some girls taste really sweet, some taste kinda bitter and some don't have much of a taste to them at all. It's the same way with guys cum too," Emily explained. She glanced at the clock on her night table and said, "its getting pretty late. We should probably get cleaned up. The bathroom's through that door, you can jump in the shower while I grab you a towel."

"Okay," Jenny said slightly apprehensively.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked clearly concerned.

"Nothing. I guess. I just thought we'd shower together or something," Jenny said.

"I'd love to shower with you, but if we did that then we'd probably end up having sex again while we were in the shower and its already pretty late. I bet your mom is getting worried about you." Emily explained.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Jenny said grudgingly as she turned and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower. Emily watched as Jenny walked to the bathroom enjoying the view of her lover's tight ass as she walked.

Emily took Jenny a towel and set it on top of the toilet for her and then went back to sit on her bed and wait for Jenny to get finished with her shower before she took one of her own. A few minutes later Jenny walked out of the bathroom with the towel Emily had brought her wrapped around her body covering her from the tops of her breasts to her upper thighs.

As Jenny walked over to the bed and began retrieving her clothes from the floor, her cell phone started ringing. She looked at the called ID and saw that it was her mom. She flipped the phone open and said, "Hi Mom."

"Hi honey. Are you gonna be home soon? Its getting kinda late," Her mom said.

"Yeah, I'll be home in a little bit. I'm sorry I didn't call. I'm over a friend's house and we started messing around and lost track of time," Jenny said, as she flashed a grin at Emily who grinned back at her.

"That's okay honey. As long as you're safe that's the important thing," Her mom replied.

"Thanks Mom. Mom, I'm sorry about that way I've been acting lately. If you and Jess are happy I guess that's what really counts. Its just gonna take me a while to get used to it that's all. If you talk to her let her know that I still love her and she's still my best friend. But I'm not ready to talk just yet. Okay?" Jenny said.

"Okay honey. Thank you for understanding. I'm sure Jessica's going to be happy when I tell her what you've said. See you soon sweetie," Her mom said.

"Okay. Bye Mom," Jenny replied.

"Bye," Her mom said and they both hung up.

Jenny set her phone down on the bed and started getting dressed.

"You did the right thing making up with your mom," Emily said.

"I know. You made me realize its not just about me. They have the right to be happy too," Jenny said as she finished putting on her clothes and stood up. "I guess I should get going."

"Okay," Emily said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Jenny looked at her curiously for a second but decided not to say anything.

Emily pulled on an oversized t-shirt that came down to mid-thigh on her and walked Jenny to the door. As Jenny opened the door Emily stopped Jenny in the open doorway and asked, "Jenny, was this just a one time thing or is there going to be more to it."

Jenny couldn't believe how vulnerable Emily sounded. "I'd like for there to be more if you would," she said.

"I'd like that too. I'd like it a lot," Emily agreed.

They smiled at each other and gave each other a quick kiss on the lips.

"Would you like a ride to school in the morning?" Jenny asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah, that's be great. I'd love one," Emily said happily.

"Okay, see you at six then," Jenny said.

"Okay. Goodnight," Emily said as Jenny walked down the sidewalk to her car. Jenny waved a goodnight before she got in her car and drove home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds