My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

Part II

How could this happen? This kind of stuff only happens on Jerry Springer, not in real life! Jenny thought angrily as she walked through the school hallways to her next class. How could they do this to me? They're supposed to love me aren't they? How could they fucking be fucking each other and say they're in love with each other if they really loved me? This shit just does not happen to real people!

Jenny sat through her last few classes not hearing a word any of her teachers said. In fact, she only knew her classes were over when the other students got up from their desks. It was like she was on autopilot. At the end of the day, she made her way to detention and found herself a seat. To her surprise Emily Fernandez sat down at the desk next to her.

"Are you okay? You look like you want to kill someone," Emily said softly.

"I'm fine I guess," Jenny said, without commitment.

"Ooookay. Well, I'll be here for the next two hours if you feel like talking," Emily said.

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on right now," Jenny said.

"I understand. But sometimes it helps if you talk to someone outside the situation though," Emily said.

"I'm not sure I can talk to anyone about this," Jenny replied.

"Why not?" Emily asked.

"Because if it got around it could really hurt people," Jenny said softly.

"Oh, I see. Well I won't say a word if you tell me, but if you don't want to that's okay too," Emily said in a comforting manner.

"My best friend is going out with someone I don't think she should go out with," Jenny said.

"Ahhh. Gotcha," Emily said knowingly. "Is there any particular reason or reasons you don't think she should go out with this person?"

"Yeah, but that's the part I can't talk about," Jenny said and sighed hopelessly.

"Okay. Well does this person make Jessica happy?" Emily asked.

"I guess so." Jenny said reluctantly.

"Are you afraid that Jessica will hurt this person or that they'll hurt Jessica?" Emily asked.

"Both, but I don't think either would do it on purpose. I think it'll just happen sooner or later though," Jenny said.

"Is the reason you're so upset because Jessica's with another woman?" Emily asked.

"Sorta. Wait! How'd you know that!?!" Jenny demanded.

"When Jessica and I were in detention for what happened with Mark she asked me about what it was like being with another girl," Emily explained.

"What did you tell her?" Jenny asked curiously.

" I told her that its different with a girl than it is with a boy besides the obvious ways," Emily said.

"Like how?" Jenny asked.

"Well girls are more gentle and tender, their bodies are softer. Its also more emotional. In a lot of ways sex with a girl is better than with a guy because girls know what girls like, what feels good. Guys either have to learn or guess. That's if they even care in the first place," Emily explained.

Jenny nodded her head in understanding as she contemplated what Emily was saying.

"I'm not saying that sex with a girl is for everyone or that its going to be perfect every time with every girl, just that in a lot of ways its better. Fingers, tongues and toys can never really replace a real live hard cock either. Toys are hard and cold, and fingers and tongues just don't have the size to make it feel the same. Sometimes you want that, and you want that harder body, you want that rougher sex. Its really hard to explain though," Emily said.

"I understand what you're saying. Did Jess say who it was she wanted to be with," Jenny said.

"No, not really. She just said it was a woman related to a close friend," Emily said.

"Oh," Jenny said.

"Who was it? Your sister? A cousin? Your aunt?" Emily asked curiously. Jenny opened her mouth and was about to say something when Emily interrupted her. "No never mind, it's not really any of my business."

"My mother. She's sleeping with my mother," Jenny said in a quiet tone that radiated anger.

"Oh wow! I can definitely see why you'd be upset," Emily said incredulously.

"Yeah," Jenny said distraughtly.

Emily looked at the clock and surprised to see that detention was almost over for the day.

"Look detention's gonna be over soon. If you wanna talk about this some more, or maybe try and forget about it for a while you can come over my house when we get out of here," Emily offered.

"I'd like that. I'm not sure if I want to talk about this anymore right now though," Jenny said.

"Not a problem. We can talk about whatever you want. Or, we can just hang out for a while," Emily said.

"Sounds good to me. Thanks Emily," Jenny said gratefully.

"Do you drive or ride the bus?" Emily asked.

"Normally, I car pool with Jessica but since you know... I drove so I can take you home if you want," Jenny said.

"That'd be great. I hate riding the bus," Emily said.

"Alright get out," Mr. Cruz said in his characteristic way of dismissing a class.

Jenny and Emily left the school and headed for Emily's house in Jenny's car. As it turned out Emily only lived a few miles away from Jenny's neighborhood. No one was home at Emily's house and after getting some drinks for themselves the girls went into Emily's room.

"So what would you like to do?" Emily asked as she plopped down on her bed leaving Jenny to choose between the computer chair and a beanbag chair for her seat. Jenny sat on the computer chair and swiveled it so that she was facing Emily on the bed.

"I dunno. Do you think its childish for me to be upset that my mom and Jessica are together?" Jenny asked.

"I thought you didn't want to talk about that anymore," Emily replied.

"I don't really, but I just wanted to know if you think I'm being stupid about it or not," Jenny explained.

"Well what is it exactly that has you upset about this situation? Emily asked analytically.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked, sounding slightly confused.

"Well, are you just upset because your mom and best friend are together or are you upset because maybe they didn't tell you right away? Or, maybe you're jealous that its not you one of them is with," Emily suggested.

"I think its mostly that they kept it from me more then... Wait a minute! Did you just suggest that I want to have sex with my mom?" Jenny said.

"Well, I think its more likely you would want to be with Jessica than your mom, but you never know. Some people get a little freaky deaky when it comes to sex. I don't judge regardless. I've been judged by others too many times to do it myself," Emily explained.

"Sex with mom, No. Sex with Jess, maybe," Jenny said.

"I can understand how them not telling you would upset you. It's almost like they've been lying to you by keeping it from you. Right?" Emily said.

"Exactly," Jenny said, relieved that someone finally understood how she felt.

"I don't want to sound mean or anything, but it's not about you," Emily said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jenny asked, sounding confused again.

"Well, its not like they got involved with each other just hurt you or something. Things happen and people get together and fall for each other," Emily said.

"I know that. But why keep it from me?" Jenny said.

"There could be a lot of reasons," Emily said.

"Like what?" Jenny demanded, realizing belatedly that she probably sounded like a petulant child.

"Like they were afraid you'd act the way you have," Emily said. Jenny just scowled at her in reply. "Maybe, they just didn't want anyone to know at the time. I bet you're the first person they've even told," Emily said.

"Maybe. I dunno," Jenny said in agitation.

"Look, lets talk about something else. It's not good for you to keep getting upset over this," Emily said.

"Alright. What do you want to talk about?" Jenny said.

"You," Emily replied.

"Me?" Jenny asked. "What about me?"

"Whatever you want to tell me. I mean we don't know each other all that well, but you seem like you could use a friend. We can't be friends if we barely know each other," Emily said.

"Okay, but I wanna know stuff about you too then," Jenny said.

"Fair enough. You ask me a question first then I'll ask you one and we'll go back and forth," Emily said.

"Okay. Ummm, how old were you the first time you had sex?" Jenny asked.

"Wow. No beating around the bush with you is there?" Emily said.

"Nope. Now answer the question," Jenny replied.

"With a boy or a girl?" Emily asked.

"Both I guess," Jenny said.

"Real sex or just fooling around?" Emily asked.

"Real sex," Jenny said.

"I guess I was twelve-ish with a girl and fourteen with a boy," Emily answered.

"Twelve!?!" Jenny asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Emily said.

"How'd that happen?" Jenny asked.

"She was sleeping over my house and we got to talking about kissing and sex and stuff. Then we started experimenting and before we knew it we were going down on each other," Emily said.

"Wow that's wild!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I thought so too," We messed around some more that weekend and I thought we had a lot of fun. But the next Monday at school she didn't want anything to do with me. She wouldn't even talk to me anymore after that. We stopped being friends. It hurt me pretty bad," Emily said.

"That sucks. I'd never do that. I'm upset with Jess, but I'm still her friend. I still love her. I'm just not ready to talk with her yet. But I will once I figure out how to deal with all this," Jenny said.

Emily smiled warmly at Jenny before saying "Okay, my turn to ask you a question. Have you ever thought about having sex with another girl?"

"Yeeah. I've thought about it. Ya know, wondered what it would be like. That kind of thing. But I've never thought about really doing it," Jenny confessed.

"How about now, after everything that's happened and talking to me?" Emily asked.

"I'm thinking about it more seriously now," Jenny said shyly.

"Do you have anyone particular in mind to try it with?" Emily asked as she fidgeted with the blanket on her bed.

Jenny blushed a deep red and stared at her feet as she said, "I was thinking maybe I could try it with you."

"Why me?" Emily asked.

"Well you're experienced , you're open minded, I think you'd keep it between us if I asked you to, and you're pretty," Jenny said.

Emily smiled, "It's your turn."

"Do you prefer to be with guys or girls?" Jenny asked.

"It depends on the person and what I want or need at the time. But, in general, I think I'd say I like being with girls more," Emily said.

"Cool. You're turn," Jenny said.

"Are you still a virgin?" Emily asked.

"Yeah. So far anyways," Jenny replied.

"Okay. You're turn," Emily said.

"Alright. What's the wildest thing you've done sexually?" Jenny asked.

Emily thought about that for a couple of minutes. "I did a four-sum with three guys once," Emily confessed.

"Holy shit!" Jenny exclaimed in surprised.

"Yeah, it was pretty fucking wild," Emily agreed, with a grin and both girls laughed.

"It's your turn," Jenny said grinning.

"How often do you masturbate?" Emily asked.

"Um, once or twice a day I guess. It depends. How about you?" Jenny replied.

"For me, I do it three or four times a day unless I'm seeing someone I'm sexual with," Emily said. "Then, it usually drops to once or twice a day."

"Okay that's cool. Um, where's the wildest place you've ever had sex?" Jenny asked.

"Uhhh, the front lawn of my house," Emily said half guiltily, half bragging.

"No way!" Jenny exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah. It was around one in the morning and he walked me up the driveway. We started making out and before I knew it we were naked and fucking on the front lawn," Emily said.

"Holy shit! I don't believe it!" Jenny said incredulously.

"Its true," Emily said.

"Did anyone see you?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah a couple of cars drove by. One honked his horn at us," Emily said.

"Whoa, that's wild," Jenny said.

"Would you ever wanna have sex in public, and if so where? What kind of places?" Emily asked.

"Just the thought of it turns me on big time. I'd probably do it just about anywhere as long as I thought I wouldn't get arrested," Jenny said.

"Cool," Emily replied.

"Is it my turn or yours?" Jenny asked.

"Yours," Emily replied.

"Do you find me attractive?" Jenny asked a little nervously.

"Very!" Emily said with no hesitation.

Jenny smiled and blushed in response to Emily's emphatic answer.

"Would you like to mess around a little bit and see how you like it?" Emily asked.

"Okay. What do you want to do?" Jenny said.

"Let's just try making out and take it from there. You can do whatever you want so don't be afraid to try something," Emily said as she sat up on her bed and patted the space next to her softly.

"Okay," Jenny, said as she moved from the chair to the bed to be closer to Emily.

After Jenny got comfortable on the bed, Emily moved her face closer to Jenny's and just before their lips touched for the first time they both closed their eyes. Jenny couldn't believe how soft Emily's lips felt or how gentle her kiss was. Jenny felt Emily pull away and their kiss. Jenny reluctantly pulled her head back and opened her eyes.

"Well? What'd you think?" Emily asked with a mix of curiosity and nervousness.

Jenny smiled brightly and said, "That was great. The only part I didn't like was that it was over so quick."

"Well, we'll just have to fix that this time then won't we," Emily said mischievously.

"Yes we will," Jenny agreed whole heartedly and both girls grinned at each other before moving in for another kiss.

This time as they kissed their and their eyes closed Emily opened her mouth slightly and pushed her tongue against Jenny's lips. Jenny reacted automatically and opened her mouth letting Emily's tongue inside. Emily smiled inwardly as she felt Jenny's tongue caress her own. Jenny couldn't believe how different it felt to kiss a girl instead of a guy. She felt Emily's arm reach around her and her hand caress her back. Their tongues felt as if they were dancing together instead of wrestling for superiority like with a guy. As they pulled apart and opened their eyes to look at one another, Jenny smiled at Emily who smiled back.

"Mmmm, more please," Jenny said.

Emily smiled happily and gently pushed on Jenny's shoulder guiding her to lie down on the bed. Emily leaned over Jenny and just before they kissed again she softly said, "You can touch me if you want. I love having my tits played with when I'm making out with someone."

"Okay," Jenny said.

Once again their lips met, their mouths opened, and their tongues entwined. As they got lost in their mutual passion Emily felt Jenny's hand tentatively touch her breast and then begin to lightly caress it.

"Mmmm," Emily moaned in pleasure as they kissed.

Encouraged by Emily's moan of pleasure Jenny began squeezing and massaging Emily's ample breast. Before long Jenny felt Emily's hand on her own breast and again the difference between guys and girls became clear to her. Most of her boyfriends kneaded her tits like they were making bread. But the way Emily gently rubbed, caressed and squeezed her breast felt so much more sensual and loving that Jenny felt like she was drifting away on a sea of sensual pleasure. When they pulled apart this time, both girls were breathing a little heavily as they tried to catch breath.

"That was wonderful," Jenny said between breaths. When Emily smiled at her she added, "I can see what you mean about the differences between being with a guy and a girl."

"Yeah. I love being with guys, but it just seems more...intimate with another girl," Emily said.

"Yeah it does," Jenny agreed.

"Do you want to keep going?" Emily asked.

"Okay," Jenny replied.

"Okay. Hold on a second thought," Emily said as she hopped off the bed, padded over to her bedroom door and locked it. "I don't want to get walked in on."

"No, that would be bad," Jenny agreed as Emily returned to the bed.

"Why don't we take off our tops and bras, they're only gonna get in the way now," Emily said.

Jenny hesitated for a couple of seconds and then said, "Okay," and began taking off her school shirt followed by her bra while Emily did the same. Now naked from the waist up with a girl she barely knew jenny began to feel pretty nervous. While her breasts weren't too small they looked positively tiny compared to Emily's and she couldn't help staring at them.

"You like them?" Emily asked playfully. She was used to this reaction from her lovers by now.

"Emily, they're beautiful. You're beautiful. I must look like a little girl compared to you," Jenny said sounding enraptured.

"Thank you. And trust me, you look nothing like a little girl," Emily said honestly.

Jenny smiled and asked, "Now what?"

"Well, we can either finish getting naked or we can make out some more," Emily said.

"Can we just make out some more? I'm not sure if I'm ready to be totally naked yet," Jenny said hesitantly.

"Sure. We don't have to do anything you don't want to Jen," Emily said reassuringly.

Jenny smiled and then pushed Emily down on the bed so she could be on top this time. Emily laughed at Jenny's eagerness and before she could even say anything Jenny's lips were on hers. As their bodies pressed together, Jenny could feel the heat and softness of Emily's body against her own in a way she couldn't when they were fully dressed. To Jenny it felt wonderfully delicious as she drank in every sensation she was feeling. Emily used her hands to guide Jenny so that she straddled her hips. Once she had gotten Jenny in position, Emily broke their kiss and pushed her up just a little bit, and just as Jenny was about to protest, Emily lifted her head and took one Jenny's nipples between her lips and started gently sucking on it.

Jenny gasped sharply at the sudden and unexpected pleasure she was feeling. After a minute or two, Emily moved her mouth to Jenny's other nipple and used her hand to take care of the nipple her mouth had abandoned. As Emily sucked on one nipple licking and flicking it with her tongue, she tweaked, pulled and pinched, and twisted the other with her fingers.

"Ohhhh, god that feels so good!" Jenny moaned as she tipped her back and closed her eyes in pleasure.

After a while, Jenny sat up straight pulling her breasts away from Emily's mouth and hands.

"What's the matter?" Emily asked in confusion as to why Jenny stopped her.

"Nothing. Its my turn now," Jenny said and quickly bent forward and took Emily's right nipple in her mouth and began sucking and licking on it while at the same time she used her right hand to work Emily's left nipple with her fingers.

"Oh yes!" Emily gasped in pleasure as her hands automatically went to the back of Jenny's head and she wound her fingers through Jenny's long blonde hair. Jenny loved the way Emily's thick hard nipples felt between her fingers and lips, and the way Emily's big soft breasts felt as she molested them. She switched back and forth from one nipple to the other with her mouth and used her fingers to replace her mouth on whichever nipple she left.

"Ohhhh! Oh yes! Keep going baby. Keep going and you'll make me cum!" Emily moaned as her body writhed between Jenny's splayed legs.

Once Jenny heard that there was no way she was going to stop until she brought Emily to her climax.

"Mmmmm, suck harder," Emily gasped.

Jenny followed Emily's instructions wanting to bring her as much pleasure as possible. It wasn't long before Emily's body stiffened between Jenny's legs and she started moaning as her orgasm washed over her body.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh!" Emily gasped as her orgasm surged through her.

"Ahhhh. That felt good," Emily sighed contently.

"I didn't know you could cum from having your nipples sucked and played with," Jenny said in mild awe of what happened.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds