My Bionic Cock Ch. 07

Just as I was about to do so, she stopped me.

"Where's your remote?" she asked.

'Oh god -- what was she wanting now? She's not going to do something horrible, is she?!' I thought as I pointed it out, laying on the bedside table.

She picked it up and pondered before pressing here and there. And as I held myself, poised above her, I was able to watch my cock stretch out until it almost reached her hot cunt -- then it started to thicken -- and I also felt my single testicle tingle.

"You've pressed up and right on the D-pad and pushed for some more sperm, haven't you?" I asked and Sharon nodded.

"Spot on!" she said, "NOW you can fuck me!"

And once she'd returned the remote, but left it well within her reach, she helped me, by reaching down and pulling her lips apart. From my vantage point, poised above her, I couldn't see much detail, except that even her outer lips were clearly freshly wetted.....so her cunt must already be absolutely awash!

And it was! I lowered my horny cock to her equally horny hole and it just slid inside her with an absolute minimum of discomfort. Oh, it was a tight fit now I was extra thick but I slid in as smoothly as a piston in a highly tuned engine -- and I sank down and down until our pubic mounds met.

"Oooooooo!" sighed Sharon, "that's gorgeous! That feels sooooo good! So full! Just leave him there and kiss me."

Obediently I did as I was told, finding that our loving kissing awoke her cunt. As our lips caressed each other and sloshed saliva around and as our tongues intertwined, so her inner cunt became alive, smoothing, sucking, squeezing, pushing and pulling at my cock, so much so that I couldn't help but respond.

I tried to respond in kind, making my cock jerk and jump inside her but it wasn't enough for me -- I needed to be able to thrust so I could come. And nature seemed to take over, just making me move in and out almost uncontrollably; almost without my knowledge.....my hips were just lifting and pushing, raising and thrusting, gently, smoothly and persistently.

All of which was slowly raising our loving tempo. Sharon was first to respond I think, because her own hips began to raise upwards towards my body and she started to moan and make groaning noises almost under her breath. My rate of thrusting increased slowly and now I was becoming more aware of our love-making -- I was starting to take a more active part too. No longer was my lower brain in control -- now I was starting to think for myself!

I upped the tempo again and now our pelvic mounds were slapping together. Sharon was starting to produce more lubrication and other sexy juices and they were running over her thighs as we pounded together. If Sharon's bed had have had a headboard, this is when it would have been thumping against the wall -- we were going for it now!

Then I felt Sharon move a bit and I saw her arm snake out to reach the remote.....and almost immediately I felt that unique quivering sensation that started from deep inside me -- that began everywhere but gradually became focussed on the base of my cock.

For a little while I just had to cease my thrusting as the weird sensations moved and stirred within me.

Then suddenly the feelings grew to a crescendo and leapt from the core of my penis up into my shaft -- and then wow, I knew that the 'vibration' button had been pressed and that my cock was now a fully live animated vibrator that was, as it happened, deep in my sister's cunt!

As the effects became felt by us both, Sharon looked at me with an open mouth as if to say something -- but nothing came out!

Then she started to howl -- literally!

"Woooooow! Wowwwww! Whhhheeee! That's fuckin' fantastic! Oh my god, that's gonna make me come so quickly! Oh -- it's coming now -- already....oh keep pumping me!"

Eager to please her and to show off my prowess I renewed my efforts, slamming my cock into her hot quivering wet cunt and it took but a few minutes before we were both coming!

"Mikey, Mikey -- don't stop, don't stop -- I'm there! I'm coming! Oooooh -- I'm cumming too!" she said as a fountain sprayed over my cock and abdomen.

"Oh my god -- oh help....I can't stop" she cried again, as my vibrating cock stirred her cunt into a frenzy, "I keep coming and cumming!"

As she spoke, another spray of her cum juice enveloped her cunt and dripped all over the bed

Needless to say, all her exciting activities had pushed me well over the limit and with a long drawn out groan; I started to unload my enhanced load of spunk. This time it was Sharon's eyes that opened wide as my first burst of cum blasted against the walls of her cunt -- which immediately reacted by starting to milk my cock of it's juices.

"Oh sis, you feel so good," I sighed as I continued to pump more and more sperm inside her.

"Oooooh yeah, oooooh yeah, oh yessssss!" I continued until my cock was completely empty.

I was panting like mad and felt almost exhausted, but I had just enough energy to reach the remote and press the 'default' button -- and the vibrations stopped, thank heavens! I also felt my cock slowly shrinking in size somewhat -- but he'd played his part and he could now relax.....

Although my cock may have been empty, Sharon's cunt on the other hand was not just full, it was well and truly overfilled -- not just with my cock but with my enhanced load. My spunk was squeezing and squirting out from her hole around my cock, bathing my balls and most of her abdomen. Warm and wet and very pungent -- our bodies glowed and practically steamed....and definitely were now in need of a shower!

I pulled out and a stream of our combined fuck juices dribbled from her well used cunt. Then I leaned down and kissed her lovingly and we hugged each other happily.

"Thank you lover -- you make a fucking wonderful sister!" I said.

"Thank you too brother -- that was just soooo good" she replied.

And from the doorway came two voices....

"Thank you both -- that was a super display!" said mum.

"Made me all horny again," said dad as he stood there stropping his erection.

He put his arm round his wife.

"Coming to bed?" he asked, draping his hand down to play with her breast.

"Definitely!" said mum, "Up for anything now!"

Sharon and I looked at each other and laughed. We fell together again, but this time just so we could cling to each other to control our laughing.

We got up from the bed, which now more resembled a swamp than a bed. "Hmmmm -- needs more than just changing!" said Sharon, "needs a good airing too."

"Leave it tonight and come and sleep with me," I said -- and to our parents, "Is that ok?"

"Doubt you'll have enough strength to do much anyway!" said mum, "so you might as well."

"Settled then. Right -- come on sis -- time for our shower -- I'll wash you if you'll wash me."

"Deal," she said, "and goodnight to you two voyeurs!"

Now, believe it or not, that was that for the night. Sharon came and slept with me and it was wonderful to have her warm body near mine all night. Oh yes, I wanted to fuck her again, but then a cock responds to a female body -- especially a naked one -- in an instant. Sharon, on the other hand was a bit sore and felt worn out for now.

"There's always tomorrow!" she said as she kissed me and although I tried to cling to her and encourage her, she pushed me away.

"We've soaked one bed already," she said, "if we get this bed wet, then where do we sleep?"

'Fair enough,' I though, and I eventually agreed with her. Tomorrow would soon come and we'd all feel replenished after a good night's sleep.

The unusual feeling of having someone sleeping next to me woke me early the next morning. I shook my head to get my bearings and eventually got my eyes focussed and my brain connected. Ah, there was the cause of my early awakening -- my lovely sister Sharon -- flat out on her back with the duvet partially thrown back to expose her upper body.

And for a while I just sat there at the side of the bed, admiring her breasts -- simply sublime at this time of the morning! On her back, they were somewhat flattened but their fullness kept them looking just wonderful. Her small nipples were crushed now, relaxed little things but full of appeal. For the fun of it I leaned over and gently blew on one of them.....and watched as it grew and rose up into prominence. I was so, so tempted to lean down and suck it, but it was early and knowing Sharon to be an owl rather than a lark, I left her to sleep on peacefully. Instead I got up, had a quick wash and wandered down to the kitchen. In truth, a cup of coffee was actually more appealing to me than a fuck at this hour!

I did myself a cup of instant coffee as I couldn't be bothered to find the filters and ground coffee, etc, etc, and sat on a comfy stool at the breakfast bar. Slowly I sipped the coffee and gradually woke up.

As I did so, I ruminated over the evening before. First dad, then mum and then Sharon!

'Fuckin' hell,' I thought to myself, 'this family's gone sex mad!'

I tried to think back to decide which was the best bit but my mind kept confusing things. There had been so much great sex that my mind seemingly hadn't had time to sort out all the action! So I shut my eyes and tried to rerun things in my brain.

'Oh yes -- dad fucked me first of all.....then mum fucked me while Sharon fucked dad (or did I fuck mum and dad fuck Sharon) and then Sharon and I fucked! Fuckin' hell.'

'So which did I enjoy most?' I mused.

'Well, it was different with dad and he made me so horny so that was probably the best bit -- but then Sharon was super later on,' I thought, as I absentmindedly rubbed my cock through my shorts.

Naturally my cock started to wake from his own slumbers as I touched him and gently I continued to run my hand up and down my now erecting penis as I mused.

'Dad was good when he was up inside me,' I thought, 'made me come so easily.'

My cock had now risen up and was ready for action, although the only action so far was my hand rubbing slowly and gently up and down his length. As I remembered the great sex we'd had, I started to squeeze my cock and rub him harder.

He'd extended down the leg of my shorts and now I pulled the material up until I had some three or four inches of hot penis to play with. I ran my hand over my knob -- already exposed as my foreskin had peeled back when he became erect -- and enjoyed the sensual feelings, completely forgetting where I was!

But I was suddenly brought back to reality as someone quietly said, "That looks good!"

Wah! I almost fell off my stool in shock!

"Hey, take it easy," the voice said and there was my dad, clad in shorts only, as I was and with a big silly grin on his face!

"Shit" I said, "you scared the fuck out of me!"

"Hope not!" said dad; still smiling, "are you still hard?"

I checked.

"Yep!" I said, "nothing worries him!"

"Let's see?" he asked as he moved beside me.

He reached out and pulled the material of my shorts up further, exposing more of my still hard cock.

"Looks really good Mikey -- that's a lovely cock they gave you" he said as he started to stroke his hand over my shaft. I groaned as the sensations coursed through me and my cock gave an involuntary jerk as dad rubbed my knob. I leaned back as far as I could to push my cock out to him and as I did so I spotted dad's own erection straining at his shorts. I raised my hand and, hesitating a bit, I planted it gently on the ridge that his cock was making.

"Oooooh yessss, Mikey, have a feel," said dad, briefly stopping rubbing my cock as he pulled down his zip, "Get him out for me."

I fished inside his shorts and soon encountered his hot stiff shaft and with a bit of pulling and shoving, I managed to bring forth most of his cock.

"What do you want me to do, dad?" I asked as I held his erection in my hand.

"Whatever comes!" he said, "just play with it for now."

In the meanwhile, dad had also undone my zip and manoeuvred my cock out into the open and now the pair of us were gently wanking each other with no great urgency. We were just pleasuring each other and enjoying the feeling of having someone else's cock in our hand.

"Come and suck me," said dad and in moments I fell to my knees before him and sank his cock deep into my mouth in one go!

"Ooooh fuuuuck!" said dad, "Ooooh Mikey -- that's good. Oooh yeah -- just keep doing that."

And so I did just that, sucked his cock while swirling my tongue around his knob while dad groaned and panted above me.

I had no idea if I was doing it properly until dad put his hands on my head and began to push my mouth back and forward more quickly.

"I'll be coming soon," he said, "You're making me come so quickly!"

"Yeah dad," I said, briefly lifting my mouth from his erection, "Come for me -- in my mouth."

It seemed ages since I'd had a mouthful of cum and I was now eager for more. I resumed my attack on his cock and was rewarded by dad's words.

"Ooooh Mikey -- ooooh yesssss! Ooooh yes! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Here it comes!"

And it did -- gushing from his penis and splashing in quick bursts deep into my mouth.

I loved it! Squirt after squirt it came until I knew that I'd have to swallow. And I did so -- feeling the warm viscous spunk sticking to the sides of my throat and the inside of my mouth as it slid down into my stomach.

There was a little more to come but only enough just to savour on my tongue -- but it was enough.

"Fuck me!" said dad, "I didn't expect that for breakfast!"

"Not sure if I need breakfast now!" I quipped, "Got a full tummy now!"

Dad was still panting as I stood up beside him. He stuffed his nice clean cock away back into his shorts again -- leaving me with a still hard erection -- and I was still horny for some more action....

"Dad," I asked, dropping my shorts and leaning over the worktop, "please can you fuck me like you did last night?"

"You're joking!" he said, looking down at his shorts, "I'm fresh out of fucks for now. I can't get it up again that quickly, sorry."

"Oh dad," I moaned, fisting my cock, "I need you to fuck me so that I can come too. When you fucked me last night it made me come so quickly....."

And then, for the second time this morning, I was shocked almost out of my skin.

"Well, if he can't do it, can I help?"

And there was mum -- standing there in her negligee and shortie house coat -- waving in front of her the double-ended dildo!

"Shiiiit mum!" I started, "don't creep up on people!"

"And a good morning to you too! Only trying to help!" she said with a big laugh, "you need to be fucked -- will this help?"

"Get it up him!" said dad, joining in, "here, I'll hold him!"

And he did -- he put his hand on my back and held me down over the worktop as mum came up behind me. I felt her pressing against my arsehole and almost immediately, what felt like two fingers slid easily into me. I nearly jumped!

"Relax," she said, "I've lubed my fingers; I got some KY jelly -- makes everything really slippery!"

It was a bit embarrassing being there next to dad, having my arsehole lubed up by his wife but soon the feelings overcame any worries, especially as I felt mum introduce her dildo to my hole.

Gradually she applied more and more pressure, until suddenly something seemed to give way and the dildo sank into my anus.

"Uuuuuugh!" I groaned, "Not so hard!"

"Sorry! Hey -- you've got about eight inches up you!" said mum, sounding surprised, "how much can you take?"

And I felt her pushing, twisting and turning the dildo deeper and deeper inside me -- until I had to tell her to stop. She did so and then slowly she pulled the thing out from inside me.

I groaned, "Oh mum -- I'm empty now!"

"Won't be a mo," she said, then to dad she added, "Phew -- that was about 10 inches...."

"What!" I cried, "10 inches up me?"

"Yep" said mum, "do you want it back there?"

"Oh yes please mum, but not too deep -- I just need to be able to come," I said as I felt her reintroduce the dildo into my hole.

Soon she was thrusting it in and out, in and out but my erection remained rigidly hard and unmoving, despite all my wanking efforts.

"Oh fuck, mum, stop. Dunno what's wrong but I just can't come," I said and mum slowly slid the instrument from my well stretched hole.

We all looked at each other for inspiration.

"How about if you fuck me?" said dad.

"Not sure dad." I said pondering, "When you fucked me I'd pressed the 'gay' button, so I was extra receptive to you. But now I'm 'normal' perhaps I need to fuck a woman to come."

"How about my arse?" said mum -- and immediately I felt my cock jump and stiffen with excitement!

"Wow, mum! Really? Is that ok?" I asked and dad nodded and mum smiled, so we all moved round a bit. Now it was mum who was bent over the worktop as I moved into place behind her.

"Duh! Take my panties off first then" said mum over her shoulder.

"Oh, yeah!" I said and I reached under her shortie nightie and found the sides of her panties. Gently I moved them over her hips and then down her lovely legs until I was able to get her to lift each foot in turn to remove them completely.

As I sank to my knees to remove her panties, mum's adorable bum now faced me and to say that it was an erotic sight would be an understatement. No way was my mum fat or even plump. Her hips were perhaps wider than a younger girl's might be but precious little cellulite was present in her thighs. Above her thighs, the two half-moons of her buttocks were smooth and tight with as good as no sag to them. They were split apart naturally -- there was no need to heft them apart -- and they were revealing her most private orifice -- her darker-brown arsehole. I so nearly moved in to kiss her arsehole, but I wasn't sure what dad might have said, although in retrospect, he'd probably have encouraged me if he'd known what I wanted to do!

Smooth and hairless, her rear hole positively beckoned me -- and mum helped too.

She wriggled her arse around seductively and I felt my cock jump again with excitement.

Dad produced the tube of KY and gave it to me and using a goodly dollop, I spread it over my cock and around her hole. Then, gently, using one finger, I probed into her hole. I felt the rings of muscle gripping my finger as I entered her -- and then relax as she became used to the feeling.

I withdrew and added some more KY and now pushed two fingers inside. No problem now -- she'd loosened up already....

I looked at dad who was standing there slowly wanking his new erection.

"Have you been up there?" I asked, somewhat cheekily!

"Did actually!" he chuckled, "last night after we'd watched you two. I just had to unload some cum again and that's where I came."

No wonder she was ready for me so quickly and easily!

I lined up my erection and brought the tip closer to mum until I was just about touching her hole.

"Is it ok," I asked her, not having ever fucked a woman's arse before.....

"Yes darling -- come on in!" she said, blowing me a kiss.

'Wow -- so this was it! A woman's arsehole....oh yeah, here I come!' I thought to myself.

I leaned forward, holding my penis on target and as I did so, my cock just smoothly embedded itself inside her. I pushed forward until our bodies met and now I knew that I had every last inch of my 7 and a half inches inside my mother!

"Uuuuuufff!" grunted mum as my stiff cock locked into place.

I held it there, enjoying the unique feeling of being inside my mother's arse.

"Oh mum" I said, "you're so tight. You're so hot in there. Oooooh, I could fuck your arse for ever."

"Well, get on with it," said mum impatiently, "I'm diddling my clit like mad and all you're doing is talking -- so come on and fuck my arse -- now, before I come before you!"

With an invitation like that, who could say no, so I began to move my penis in and out of her. It was totally different to fucking her cunt and yet just as enjoyable somehow. It seemed tighter and perhaps deeper and certainly enjoyable, as I rode my mum to my orgasm. I raised the tempo and soon I was banging my cock into her arsehole, accompanied by moans and cries of pleasure, lust and happiness from my mum. All I could do was to pant....!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds