My Bionic Cock Ch. 07

"Any moment," I said, still banging away, "Any moment..... Won't be long -- I can feel it -- I can feel it...."

I carried on thrusting at her while Sharon pumped her own hips back at me -- faster and faster.

Suddenly I reached the tipping point -- the point of no return.

"Here it comes, lover, here it comes!" I breathed to her, "get ready -- I'm coming now! Ooooooh yeah -- here it comes -- here's my cum!"

And I went rigid as my pelvic muscles began to contract and rhythmically eject my multi-million sperm offering deep inside her grasping cunt.

"Aaaaah fuck -- here's another one," I said as I felt another pulse of sperm leave my cock, "and another....oh god -- that feels so good!"

And Sharon was loving it too.

"Yeah bruv -- pump me -- fill me -- make me come again!" she cried, pulling me tight to her body, "do me -- give me it all!"

But much as you might wish to be able to produce cum non-stop for ever, there are limits and after perhaps five or six decent ejaculations, my reservoir was empty and my energy level dropped to zero too.

We lay there still side by side, both panting quickly and both twitching deliciously from time to time.

We looked at each other and kissed lightly.

"That was good," said Sharon, "Oh, that was good. Needed that!"

"Phew" I said, still breathing heavily, "You drained me. I'm fucked!"

"No, I'm fucked," she replied, "You fucked me."

"Felt like you fucked me actually," I retorted, "Couldn't get enough, could you?"

"You couldn't stop!" she said, as she squeezed my slowly wilting cock.

"Hah -- look who's talking! How many orgasms did you have then?" I asked.

"Shut up and just love me!" Sharon replied, giving me another kiss. "I don't care about all the facts and figures -- I just had a lovely fuck, so thank you, lover boy."

So I kissed her again and hugged her tight -- and it was wonderful.

To think -- only a few years ago the two of us wouldn't even have been seen together in the garden. The proverbial cats and dogs -- we'd fight over anything.....but now!

And I know which scenario I preferred.

Eventually we parted, revealing a sticky, frothy, slimy, smelly, wet pair of genitals. The really strong aroma of our hot love-making filled the still air around us -- it would have been a superbly erotic scent to savour except that we were both knackered!

Sharon's towel that she'd brought out to wipe sweat away came in for a fair bit of ill-treatment and we really both needed a shower, to be honest, but we were too tired for now.

"Could you get me a drink, please," asked Sharon, "get me another glass of that wine if you could."

No problem -- I could just about manage to amble into the house and back!

I found a half empty bottle of wine and brought it out -- that would give her perhaps two more glasses full.....she'd be well pissed soon! I found a six-pack of lager in the fridge which I raided and cracked one open. I'd drunk half of it before I left the house, so I got myself another one too.

"Oh" said Sharon, "Didn't need a whole bottle. Just a glass, but thanks anyway."

She poured herself a glassful and knocked back a good swig, then shook her head.

"Wow! That's got some kick!" she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "Good stuff though!"

We stayed out there in the sun, me slowly supping my second lager -- her belting down her first glassful and starting on another.

I put my half empty can down, lay back and shut my eyes -- and I must have dozed off.....again!

I woke to the same buzzing noise I'd woken to earlier and I looked across at Sharon....and there she was, legs apart as she reclined, massaging her clit with her vibrator.

'Not again' I thought, 'fuckin' girl's sex mad!'

I sat up somewhat and spoke. "Hey Sharon -- what's got into you? You still horny?"

"Ooooh yes I am, Mikey -- it's that drink. When I get pissed I always get horny and what with our fucking and the drink, I'm all worked up."

"Don't let me stop you!" I said gently as I continued to recline and watch her.

"Wasn't gonna stop 'cos of you!" she said somewhat slurred, "gotta come again!"

I heard the buzzing get a bit louder as she wound up the vibration and soon she was moaning and groaning again. And before long her orgasms started to flow -- along with her sexual juices, as she played around her clit and down into her hole.

"Oooooh, I'm getting so wet," she said almost under her breath, "I'm so wet."

"Oooooh -- I'm wet right down here. Right down to my arsehole -- it's soaking into the lounger," she groaned as she moved the vibrator down past her cunt.

"Oooooh fuuuuck! That's nice! Ooooh yeah -- right inside me!" she groaned louder, "Inside my arse -- inside my hole! Ooooh fuck -- ooooh, I'm coming, I'm coming -- oh, oh, oooooh!"

Now I may not long ago have fucked her and then professed to be knackered, but watching my sister excite herself had made my cock spring to attention as if he'd not been used for days!

"You got that thing in your back door?" I asked, a bit cheekily.

"Oooh yeah -- in my arsehole! Come and help me," said Sharon, "Need you here -- you're better than this thing!"

'Oh no!' I groaned inside, 'Not more....how many more times can I get him up?'

"Coming," I said as I stood up, still naked and now completely erect.

"So am I" said Sharon driving the vibrator deep inside her arsehole, "Aaaaagh -- so am I! Coming again -- oh, aaaagh, oh uuuuuugh!"

"Didn't mean that way, you randy bitch!" I said, laughing, "just coming over is what I meant."

Sharon extracted her vibrator and turned over, ending up on her hands and knees -- her exposed, slippery wet, brown hole beckoned me and I knew what was required of me.

Climbing onto the much abused lounger, I moved up behind her.

"Need any lube?" I asked, although from the look of things, her hole was quite well enough lubricated.

"Nah," she said, "Used some for my vibrator -- should be ok."

She slapped her arse as she looked behind her with a big smile.

"Come on then -- get him in -- I'm waiting!"

I lined myself up and pointing my cock at her arsehole, I moved forward and started to penetrate her.

"Uuuugh!" she groaned as I spread her hole open, "Oooooh -- that's better now -- ok -- push!"

I leaned closer and raised my pelvis and gently drove my cock as deep as I could into her rectum.

Sharon groaned again but with lust this time.

"Oooooh Mikey, I can feel you all the way inside me and I'm going to put the vibrator into my cunt and I bet you can feel it," she said.

Soon I did indeed feel the metallic object sliding alongside my cock in her other opening and as she turned on the vibration, so the feelings were transmitted to my cock, making him jerk and jump uncontrollably.

"I want a slow one, Mikey -- no rush," said Sharon, "I want to make this one last a bit, so don't go too fast, please."

"Fine by me," I said, "but if you keep those vibrations going you might make me come before I mean to."

"Oh, ok," said Sharon as she shut them off, "I'll just leave it in me while I play with my clit then!"

Smoothly I began to move in and out -- long strokes without taking him out -- steady strokes that had Sharon groaning with pleasure.

I kept that up for quite a while until suddenly a voice interrupted me.....

"Good boy -- keeping your sister happy!"

Dad and mum were standing there just behind us, smiling happily.

"Whaaaaa....?" I said, horribly shocked, "Where the heck did you spring from?"

"Came in the back door," said dad, then he laughed, "looks like you came in the back door too! Ooops -- sorry about the pun!"

"I haven't come yet, so there!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him and chuckling.

Sharon had looked round too and now she joined in.

"Fancy a fuck, dad?" she said, "Come and join in!"

Dad had been rubbing his trousers over his groin and the outline of his now erect penis was clearly visible.

He groaned lightly, "Mmmm -- could do. Haven't cum for at least.....let's see.....seven hours. Should have recharged enough by now! Ok -- give me a few moments...."

Dad started to undress and it wasn't long before he was standing beside us naked, gently stroking his hard penis. Mum meanwhile, had disappeared......

"Come on then -- what's stopping you?" I said to dad as I returned to my occupation of fucking my sister's arse, not thinking clearly about where or how dad was to join us.

The matter was soon clarified as I felt the lounger mattress sink behind me and then I felt dad's hands on my hips.

"What you up to?" I asked without really thinking......

"Just getting up some spit to lube you and then I'll come in the back door again!"

"Oh dad, not again dad," I groaned.

"What -- you don't want me up there?" he replied.

"No -- just stop punning will you!" I laughed.

I heard dad gather his spit and then felt a large glob of it land on the crack of my arse, followed my dad's hand as he spread it in and around my hole.

Then I felt the blunt head of his cock against my sphincter and I felt everything spread apart and then dad was in me and was sliding deeper and deeper.

"Oooooh Mikey," groaned dad, "You've got a lovely tight arse. So nice and hot too -- feels lovely up there."

I groaned too as his penis entered me and drove inside. I felt nicely stretched -- not abused or anything, just pleasantly filled with his hot hard tool.

From underneath us, Sharon's voice piped up.

"Hmmmm -- wasn't really expecting that," she said, "But why not -- now I'm being fucked in the arse by two men at once! Well, I will be, when you two get going!"

"Come on then," said dad, "ok Mikey?"

"Fine -- let's do it," I replied and as I thrust into Sharon, so dad thrust into me.

"Hmmmm -- might have to change that around," said dad and instead, we acted together to produce a reciprocating action so that when I pushed into Sharon, so he pulled out (not entirely) from me and then the opposite actions.

It still wasn't entirely right so we agreed to just plain fuck each other -- and that worked!

We were getting along nicely when I spotted something. Mum was coming out from the back room, naked too and carrying her big double-ended dildo and the tube of lube!

Since the others seemed to be off in their own worlds, mum held her finger up to her lips to me to say nothing and walked very quietly round behind us undoing the tube of lube as she went.

I pretended to ignore her presence and we three carried on fucking -- dad doing me as I was doing Sharon. Sharon was starting to come alive again and was bucking, groaning and quivering under me. I was doing fine and could feel that I could easily come if I concentrated -- and dad was hammering in to me as if he intended to have a good quick fuck.....when suddenly dad grunted loudly.

"UUUUUggghh! OOOOOooooh shit!" he groaned, "Angel, you might have warned me!"

"Would have spoiled my fun!" said mum chuckling, "Now -- to complete the chain, all I need to do is to get myself in the right place.... Ah -- I can stand at the end of the lounger and.....ooooh yes -- just right!"

'Fuckin' hell' I thought, 'mum's got that thing up her and she's fucking dad with it too.'

Mum spoke again, "Hey -- just realised.... We're all coming in the back door!"

"Shut up mum!" we all said together!

Dad groaned again as mum must have pushed the dildo deeper into his arsehole.

"Oooooh -- that feels good, darling. Careful though -- not too deep," he said.

Poor Sharon was at the bottom end of the pile and now had mum driving her artificial phallus into dad, who was driving a very real cock into me and I was planting my equally real penis into her.

"Don't all push at once!" said Sharon, panting, "If you do and I come at the same time, I'll just collapse, I know it!"

"Try not to," said dad, "but if we all come at once it's going to be chaos!"

Sharon came back with another thought.

"Mikey -- where's your remote? Ah -- ok -- it's on the table....can just reach it....." she said as her arm stretched out.

She placed the remote on the lounger and, after studying it for a few moments, she started pressing buttons.

"Hey -- mind what you're doing!" I said, "What're you up to?"

"Hmmmm -- some extra thickness now I've got used to you, a bit more length and a lot of extra spunk! I won't use the vibration button -- it was just too good last time -- I'd definitely collapse if I came using that setting."

"Ok," I said as I felt various tingles happening inside me. And before long I realised that it had become a little harder to move in and out of her hole -- I was stretching it more than before now.

Sharon was still looking at the remote.

"What are the bottom ones on the left -- the ones under your mood buttons?" she asked, "I'll press the ST button and see....."

"No Sharon, no! I haven't tried those two -- they might not work properly," I cried out, somewhat worriedly.

"Too late!" she came back, "Anyway, what are they?"

"SL loosens off my sphincter -- ST tightens it up....don't ask my why they're on there," I said as I felt things fluttering back there.

And the fluttering had made a difference as dad grunted.

"Wooooh -- you're so tight, Mikey! You're really gripping my cock; you'll make me come quickly gripping me like that!"

"Bingo!" said Sharon, "You'd better come soon, I'm getting there now that Mikey's cock is that bit bigger and it'll be a biggie! Don't know if I'll be able to hold everyone up when I come...."

"Ok love," said dad, "let's all get to work! This is a family effort so let's all try to come together. But try to remember to hold the person under you up when you come off."

And so the fucking commenced in earnest.

Mum was plunging the dildo into her husband's arsehole and into her own cunt with gusto -- she was crying out with excitement and pleasure.

Dad was now really pounding hard into my arsehole. He was grunting with the extra effort now needed to pierce me but he was getting there, that was obvious.

I was now doing my best to hold back from coming too soon! Sharon's arsehole was so pleasurable -- so welcoming, that I just wanted to fill her with my cum.

And Sharon was literally teetering on the edge.....

"Come on everybody -- come soon, please!" she wailed, "I can't hold mine for much longer!"

Behind me, I heard dad grunting louder -- partially as mum probably increased the tempo with her dildo and as he upped the action in my hole. He just had to be nearly there!

Then, betweens pants and groans, he found his voice. "Aaaaagh Angel -- you're making me come.... Mikey, I'm gonna fill your arse any minute now......any minute.....any time now.....! Ooooh, its coming"

Sharon also let loose -- "Aaaaah -- I'm coming -- it's huge! I know it -- I'm leaking and spraying and coming like mad! I'm coming -- I'm coming! Aaaaahh Mikey -- fill me, please, please!"

"Trying," I panted, doing my best to reach orgasm, "trying but dad's pounding me too."

Then I heard mum screech -- "Ooooooh yessss! Wheeeee! I'm there -- I'm coming, oh I'm coming!"

And dad stopped for a moment, then plunged his cock as deep as he could inside me and let loose -- I felt his sperm jetting into my bowels. He was flooding me, I just knew it -- jet after jet of his hot incestual cum filled my arse from his power-pumped cock.

I was still doing my best to get there, when I saw Sharon reach for the remote.

"Yeah Sharon -- great -- press the more sensitive button -- hold it down!" I said, very soon feeling the thrills run through me as Sharon did just that.

My hard-worked cock jumped inside her arse -- Sharon grunted as it did so -- and I groaned as the additional sensitivity flooded my system.

"Aaaaaagh -- that's it! I'm coming Sharon -- I'm with you now. Here it comes -- all my cum!" I cried, "Aaaaagh, aaaah, ooooooh, oooooh! Yeahhhhhh!" and I began filling her arse with my own cum.

Sharon was off again -- "Oh Mikey -- I can feel you coming -- ooooh that's lovely -- oooooh you're making me come again, and again!"

And surrounded by the sounds and scents of energetic fucking, we all achieved our goals and one by one we collapsed into a twitching heap.

I found my breath. "Alright -- who left the back door open?"

"SHUT UP!" said everyone!

And I did, being just too knackered for any more punny business!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds