My Bionic Cock Ch. 07

It didn't take all that long for those lovely pre-orgasmic twitches and tingles began to make themselves felt. I knew it wouldn't be all that long before I unloaded my sperm up inside my mother's arse as I kept pounding away at her.

"Won't be long now!" I said as I continued to hammer her arse with my cock.

"Good darling," said mum, "gonna be there soon too. Keep coming, keep fucking me!"

"Oh shit," I said, "You're making me come! It's here -- in you -- I'm coming! Filling you! Yeaaaaah -- filling you with my cum!"

"Good one" said mum, "I'm with you."

And she was -- her work on her clit had brought her to orgasm just as I filled her bowels with my sperm -- sperm that would never find an egg in her......

And as she peaked, so did I....

"Oooooh mum -- I'm filling you! I'm fucking you! I'm cumming up your arse. Wow -- oh fuck -- yeahhhh -- oh fuck, oh my god."

And everything I could muster seemed to blast eagerly into my mother's arse -- deep into her rectum.....

Then slowly I had to stop pumping and eventually I had nothing left except a somewhat deflated cock that kind of slithered from her hole. A little show of my whitish spunk dribbled from her.

Dad could hardly have been unmoved by the action before him and, despite his suggestion that he couldn't come again, he was very busy wanking himself off. And as mum and I ended our lovely fuck, so dad moved close to our united bodies and unloaded his sperm in cascades over mum's rear and my pubes.

"Jesus H" said dad, "Oh phew -- didn't think I'd be able to come again so soon," he panted, "that was so hot!"

Mum and I stood up and parted before turning to face each other. We hugged and kissed to thank each other for a memorable start to the day while dad handed us a towel to clean up.

"Gosh! Didn't expect that, at this time of the morning!" said mum, still holding me, "But who's complaining!"

"Oh mum," I said, giving her another kiss, "I didn't expect that either but I'm so pleased we've done it. I didn't know if I could fuck a woman's arse because my computer and my cock don't really know about doing that, but now that we've done it, I hope I can come back again."

"That was as good a fuck as I've ever had up there and you did it all without your computer to help....so lord knows how good it would be with some help," she said "So you'll be very welcome to use my arsehole again -- so long as you don't forget my pussy! And next time we can use some of your 'special effects!"

"Hey folks -- I don't know about you, but I haven't had any breakfast yet," said dad, as he pulled his shorts on.

"Nor me," said mum and I agreed, although my breakfast usually consisted of just a couple of cups of coffee.

So we all began to gather assorted breakfast items around us and soon spoons were rattling and hot coffee was being slurped while we all reflected on the morning's wake-up action.

Dad had sucked me until I came in his mouth -- mum had fucked me with a dildo and I'd fucked mum in the arse. Two firsts and a second!

Soon we'd all finished and a united team helped tidy up, wash up and put everything away. We were all friends together and it felt great!

"Right," said dad, putting his arm round mum, "we've got to go out for a while. I've promised to get my Angel a new outfit for her birthday party, if she ever round to having it and I've booked lunch out too and no doubt your mum will want to do some window shopping as well....so I reckon we'll be out until 4ish"

"Some peace for you!" said mum, "Just so long as you mow the lawn please, oh, and gather your laundry up. I've put ours by the machine and Sharon can load it and turn it on. It's on the regular wash setting -- that'll do. And peg it all out too please."

"Hmmmmph!" I grunted, "so much for peace!"

"Won't take you long," said dad, "Not much grass to cut off, it's been so dry and the clothes will dry quickly too if you get them out soonish. Give Sharon a kick -- get her moving."

"Slave driver!" I said under my breath -- but dad heard me and clipped me gently round the back of my head! Then he tousled my hair to show that he wasn't angry.

"Come on then," said mum, "let's get dressed and ready."

And they trouped off to the bedroom, leaving me to mull over my chores.

Soon they were back, dolled-up for a day out.

"Right -- we're off, aren't we darling," said mum. "Don't leave Sharon in bed too long -- things to do!"

And with a rattle of car keys they departed.

'Ok Sharon,' I thought, 'time to move!'

I walked down to her bedroom to wake her up and I was just about to open her door (we seldom knocked -- we were pretty laid back about privacy) when I seemed to hear a buzzing noise. I stopped to locate the sound and soon realised that it was coming from her room.....Sharon was obviously awake and playing with her silver vibrator!

Quietly, I opened the door just a few inches until I could see inside -- and there she was, spread out on the bed, with one hand squeezing a breast and the other pushing the silver bullet up inside her hot little pussy!

'Oh fuck me!' I though as I realised that my cock had almost instantly become erect in my shorts, 'not more sex!'

And although I sort of felt drained by the early morning activity, I was also totally turned on as I watched her bringing herself off.

As she lay there, totally nude and with her eyes closed, she was building to her climax -- perhaps her first -- perhaps just another one..... Her pelvis was doing a horizontal Elvis impression as she thrust her quivering pussy at her vibrator-holding hand.

The vibrator wasn't deep inside her; it was being used to rub over her clit, with occasional forays into her leaking hole.

The hand on her breast was twisting her nipple and she was moaning and groaning as she stimulated herself.

Knowing full well that if she found me standing there then I'd be called into action, I undid and dropped my shorts and pants -- thus releasing my erection. I took it in my hand and pulled my foreskin back, exposing the shiny pink crown. Slowly I moved my grasping hand up and down my shaft as I watched my sister reach her pinnacle.

"Oooooh! Ooooooh!" she groaned, still unaware of my presence, "ooooh fuuuuck -- its coming! This is what I wanted -- it's a biggie -- I'm gonna come and cum.....and its coming now....!"

She continued to work the vibrator over her clit and into her hole, getting faster and faster.

"Ooooh fuuuuck -- I can't get there! Where's Mikey's cock when I want him?" she called out.....still not knowing I was there.

She thrust the vibrator deep into her cunt and I could hear the buzz as it stimulated her inside.

"Oooooh, nice, but I need more..."

I wondered what to do -- should I just move in and fuck her or what....but she solved my problem!

Her eyes opened for once and immediately locked onto me. I saw them flicker up and down my naked body.

"Mikey, what the fuck are you doing in my room!" she asked, then, "Forget that -- come here and use that cock of yours! I need you in me now!"

'Not more sex, please?' I thought, but my penis had other ideas and throbbed with excitement.

I walked across the room and stood beside her bed. Sharon reached out and placing her hand around my hip, she pulled me closer until I was almost leaning over the bed.

She changed her grip and now took hold of my cock, pulling it to her lips.

Still saying nothing, she dragged me closer still until she'd got almost all of my erection inside her mouth. She started humming -- and I knew then that this was exactly what she wanted and needed and that she was totally happy.....and so was I, for that matter!

For a while she suckled on my penis, licking and sucking it happily until she let go and slumped back onto the bed; spreadeagled for me.

"Come here, Mikey -- fuck me!" she said simply.

Who was I to turn down the offer of a good fuck, so I climbed onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Slowly I let my body meet hers and gradually we melded together, our thighs, hips and genitals met, then my chest met her tits and then finally, our lips met....and there we stayed -- locked together. And for what seemed like ages, we just kissed and slowly and gently rubbed our bodies together, until at last, my cock seemed to find her slippery wet, hot and horny slit.

I moved my hips back and forward, making my cock slide up and down between her lips, coating it in her sexual secretions as I did so. And every so often I could feel the tip of my cock catch at the entrance of her vagina....but I was happy to tease her for now. Because, as my cock slid past her hole, so it then smoothed over her clit, causing her to groan and writhe under me.

Her juices, from her earlier actions and from mine, were spreading everywhere -- things were getting quite swampy down there....

Sharon now decided to change things a bit and she pulled a pillow from under her head and passed it to me.

"Put this under my bum," she said and, helping her to lift her pelvis with my arm underneath her, I did so. She settled back and so did I.

But now my cock slid in the copious juices she's discharged, past her pussy and down the crack beyond her cunt. With my arm still under her, I lifted her hips up a bit more and her arsehole became the target spot. Her secretions had already dribbled down to include her hole, so I wondered if I might be able to have a go there.

With a juice-covered cock and an equally lubricated arsehole, I thought I might be in luck....and this was very soon confirmed by Sharon. As I slithered the tip of my cock around her arsehole, Sharon groaned quietly and tilted her hips up to meet me. It was pretty obvious that she was willing to accept me inside her arse!

"Can I put him in there?" I asked, as I continued to rub my cock around the outer rim of her hole.

"Oh Mikey, you should know me by now!" she said, "When I want something I don't fuck around -- I just ask for it -- and I've just been trying to give my arse to you. So come on -- fuck my arse -- get your lovely cock up inside my arsehole and fill me! NOW!"

Waaaah! 'Yes boss!' I thought.

"Ok Sharon -- here I come then."

"Be gentle this time -- let me get used to him...." she said, "You're bigger than my vibrator."

And slowly I lowered myself and, holding my shaft, I aimed it accurately at her hole, where, once bedded in, I pushed.....

"Oooooh"! said Sharon, "take it easy, gently, gently...."

I pushed a little bit harder and felt the crown of my knob sink into her. Then all at once I felt her sphincter muscles begin to accept the alien object....and soon I was able to slide past the ring that guarded her hole and my cock gently sank and sank inside her.

"Oh yeah," I gasped as my entire erection embedded itself in her, "Oh Sharon, that's so good."

"Ummmmm!" Sharon sort of sighed or groaned, "Oh that's lovely -- it hurts but its lovely! Do it slowly for now -- see how we get on," she said as I began to move in and out.

"Am I your first?" I asked, as I sank my cock deep inside her for once.

"Aaaaagh! Careful! First cock, yes," she said, starting to pant, "I've used my vibrator there but you're my first real cock."

'This is getting surreal,' I thought, 'everyone wants sex -- everywhere!'

My ever-eager penis jerked as if he was nodding his head in approval and I got back to gently fucking my sister's tight arse.

And for a while I did just that -- gently moving in and out -- doing no more than getting her used to the feelings, but after a while I began to feel her hips lifting to allow me to penetrate even deeper into her arsehole.

Soon the action increased and I started to thrust into her harder -- and she in turn began to push back at me -- she was obviously starting to enjoy our anal sex completely.

"Play with me.... Play with my clit," she pleaded and in moments I was doing just that, causing her to not just push her hips at me but to begin to quiver inside -- squeezing my cock in her arse -- attempting to bring me off as I fucked her arse.

And it wasn't all that long before we were both reaching our climax....

Sharon seemed to break first as the combination of my cock ramming up her arse and my fingers working hard on her clit pushed her over the top.

"Fuuuuuck!" she said, almost screaming, "Fuuuuck -- you're making me cum -- I'm cumming."

And indeed she did -- her girlie cum squirted out and splashed all up her body, washing her from her cunt to her tits.....

"Oooh yeah! Ohhhh yeah! Oh wow! Uuuuuugh! Yeah, yeah, yeah -- I'm coming!" she cried loudly, loving every moment of our fuck.

And in moments I was coming too -- all the action had squeezed, massaged and pummelled my cock until he had no option but to unload.

"Oh yeeeeah Sharon -- I'm coming too -- right up inside you! Right up your arsehole! Ohhhhh -- yeah -- oooooh yeah -- ohhhhh, ohhhhh, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I felt every last squirt of spunk as it travelled up my cock and out of the tip, into her rectum. And I saw Sharon's eyes open wide -- she too must have felt my cum bursting into her.

Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high and returned to earth.

"Oh Jesus Christ -- that was, wow!" she said, as I gently and slowly pulled my penis from her arsehole. A little dribble of whitish cum ran down between the cheeks of her bum.

I was still panting too hard to make a coherent reply but, having disconnected, I was finally able to speak.

"Oh Sharon," I started, "That was just sooooo good. Thank you so much, my darling sister!"

Sharon too was still recovering somewhat but she was able to add her own comments....

"Oh Mikey -- you're the best," she said, "I didn't let you take my virginity but instead you've had my anal virginity! And I love you! You were so gentle and understanding and I enjoyed every moment of it."

"Only the best for my sister," I said, as I slowly disengaged and knelt up on the bed.

"Hmmmm -- if I'd have known you'd be so good to me I'd have let you in there earlier!" she said, with a mischievous grin -- wiping herself with a hand towel she'd obviously acquired to mop herself with.

"Just a thought...." she said, "No computer?"

"All my own work!" I replied as Sharon collapsed back down.

"Oh hell -- you're getting pretty good and if ever I get hold of your controller again I'll be completely fucked," she said, still panting and breathing heavily.

"Don't need it now," I said, "Everything seems to work well enough."

"Ah -- but when we want a bit extra -- that's when your computer will come in handy," she replied.

"True," I said, then I spoke without thinking...."Who's gonna be next?"

"You randy sod!" she said, "For fuck's sake, give yourself a break! You'll totally screw yourself."

And she was right -- even my bionic cock needed to unwind, to refresh, to recover.

But it didn't take long for him to recover!

However -- things needed to be done and as I watched Sharon got up and then, after she'd had a quick shower, returned and dressed herself -- just shorts and a t-shirt like me. What a lovely woman! Such a lithe body; such sexy thighs; such smooth and vibrant tits and such erotic lips! I almost drooled as I ogled her lovely body....and I felt my cock begin to react.

'No' I told him, 'work first -- then fun!'

And so Sharon and I headed to the kitchen where she had her usual breakfast of fruit juice and where I perved at her lovely body. I just wanted to fuck her all the time -- she was just made to be fucked....especially by her teenage brother!

Oh well, later perhaps!

But in the meanwhile chores had to be done and soon I was out in the sun chasing the mower around the lawn while Sharon was busy in the laundry room. And time flew and the lawn got mown and the washing was put out and soon we were relaxing on the two loungers, in the nice warm sun.

And for quite a while, all was quiet and peaceful.....

Soon we organised some rather late lunch and Sharon had a couple of glasses of dad's potent brew -- and we gently dozed off in the sun.

Or at least I did. Sharon, on the other hand was apparently just like mum -- a few drinks (especially of dad's stuff) soon made her tipsy.....and randy!

I was awakened from my slumbers by some sound which I very soon located. It was Sharon, laying back on the lounger with her bikini bottom removed and diddling herself with her vibrator. She was moaning and groaning; tossing and turning as she neared an orgasm. Once again I had no idea if it was her first or umpteenth but she was just getting there as I awoke.

"Oh yeah -- oh fuck -- oh god," she cried quietly, "Ooooooh -- it's coming! Nearly! Nearly! Oh yes -- that's it! I'm comingggggg!"

I could actually hear the slight buzz of the vibrator as she stimulated her clit and I watched as a small fountain of her girlie cum squirted almost vertically in the air -- to splash back down where her pubes used to be.

And seeing that, I just couldn't stay where I was! My cock had risen to attention as soon as he realised that sex was in the air again and I was all fired up to use him.

I stood up and turned towards Sharon, dropping my shorts as I did.

My eager, throbbing, jerking erection stood out, all ready to help her enjoy herself even more!

Sharon had her eyes closed as I stood there until I spoke.

"Can I help?" I asked, "Fancy some of this?" I took hold of and waved my cock around, peeling back my foreskin to show off my nice shiny knob.

Sharon started as I spoke and her eyes flashed open.

"Mikey -- oh yeah -- come and join me, lover!

She stripped off her bikini top and I pulled my t-shirt off too and moments later our two naked bodies collided gently again. She felt warm and comfy -- well, hot and sexy really, as I laid some of my weight on her. We kissed, gently at first and then more ardently, mashing our lips together, play-fighting with our tongues and sliding our lips over each other. Our arms wound round each other and we rolled side by side....there was just about enough room on the big garden lounger.

Needless to say, my cock had by now already found his home and was busy nosing his way into her slippery wet hole -- aided and abetted by Sharon's hips and her leg which was now wrapped over my thigh.

Slowly, as we continued to kiss, my cock slid further and further inside her and finally he was completely embedded -- and we were now about as close together as two people could get.

"Oooooh Mikey, I love that feeling!" Sharon said, "That gentle feeling of being filled by your warm flesh. It's so erotic, so sexy, so loving. Just move slowly please, just a little bit in and out for now."

But there's no way that a cock and a cunt can only move slowly together -- they both react to being together by doing more rubbing, to increase the action and so increase the stimulation further. And that's what happened to us -- slowly but surely our movements became more energetic and soon we were banging our sex organs together and Sharon was bouncing from orgasm to orgasm.

"Mikey -- Mikey -- Mikey," she cried in an ascending shrill, "I'm coming again! I'm coming again! Ooooooh, yeah, yeah, yeah.....!"

And her body was thrashing around so much that I wondered if she might knock me off the lounger!

"Oh god -- that was a good one....and they're still coming," she groaned, "oooooh fuck -- fuck -- ooooh fuck....oooooh!"

Another orgasm shuddered through her and I could feel her cunt really grasping at my cock -- she didn't just have 'fingers' in there, she had an entire hand, or so it seemed! Her internal muscles were gripping me, stripping me, milking me and making me release my built-up sperm -- she was wanking me with her cunt!

Finally I couldn't hold it any longer and, giving her a brief warning, I upped my efforts -- really thumping my cock into her fabulously exciting cunt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds