My Education Ch. 03

I could feel Erin's orgasm. Her pussy was clenching down hard and her fluids were soaking my cock, my balls, and my thighs. My goddess moved her head just enough to kiss me deeply. I returned her kiss and I knew I loved Erin with every fiber of my being.

It was a long time before either of us moved. It was almost one in the morning when we finally uncoupled from one another. Erin smiled at me when I picked her up and carried her upstairs. We crawled upstairs to my bedroom. With Erin curled up against me, we fell asleep in minutes.

* * * * * * * *

The next morning, I awoke to find Erin staring at me. The smile she wore told me she enjoyed watching me sleep as much as I had enjoyed watching her sleep. We got up, showered, and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"I have a question," she said.

"Shoot."

"Sarah and I had lunch this week. I know you two are close ..."

Before I could speak, she held her finger to my lips and continued.

"... I also know that I don't feel threatened by her. It's almost as if you two are family. Why?"

I took a deep breath, asked Sherman to set the Wayback Machine to four years, and started the story of Sarah.

Sarah didn't exactly grow up in the best home. Her mother worked nights while her father worked days. Her parents were distant but not rude. Sarah spent a lot of time over at my house, having dinner with us so often that she was a part of the family. Later we would learn that her father drank a lot when he came home, prompting him to yell at Sarah for minor things. She would always stay late at our house, often sleeping the night. My parents loved her dearly, and never said a thing.

Things changed between the summer that was between her Junior and Senior years and my Freshman and Sophomore years. Sarah disappeared for nearly five weeks. No one saw her or heard from her at all. Calls to her house went unanswered and messages were not returned. I went to her house constantly but to no avail. My parents even tried to get a hold of them, but there was nothing. I had almost given up until she literally woke me up out of a dead sleep. I always left my window open and Sarah had snuck in well after midnight. Curled up on my floor, she was sleeping soundly. I took my blanket and laid it over her before returning to my bed where I watched her throughout the night. She woke up a few times, and I could hear her crying softly. As much as I wanted to reach out to her, something told me to let her be. That just coming here was taking everything she had and that if I didn't let her come to me on her terms, I might never see her again. Eventually, I fell asleep and when I woke up Sarah was gone. The blanket and pillow were folded neatly on my desk. The next night, I left the pillow and blanket out. That night, I woke up around 2AM and found her curled up sleeping once more. This continued for a week, before I finally heard her say something as she left.

"Help me," Sarah whispered so softly I could barely make out what she was saying.

The time had come to act. That night, I left the blanket and pillow out as before. This time though, I stayed up the entire night. When she woke up and left that morning, I followed her. Eventually, she arrived at a mobile home complex that was in the next city. If she were living here, then she would be attending a different school. James, her father, left for work, but there was no sign of Sarah. I approached the mobile home, and slowly circled around it. Although the shower was running, Sarah's sobbing could be clearly heard. Moving around the back, I found the sliding glass door unlocked. I went in and made my way to the bathroom. The door was cracked and in the mirror, I could see Sarah's back. There were bruises all over legs and arms. I quickly moved to her room and found the bed in complete disarray. The door had been broken in and was hanging by the top hinge. There was one other thing odd. Sarah's mother was nowhere to be found. My stomach was turning as I began to realize what was going on. I went to the kitchen to check on one last thing. Although I hoped and prayed against it, the garbage contained something I knew I would find: empty bottles of alcohol. Whiskey to be specific.

I left the mobile home before Sarah got out of the shower. I noticed two kids a little younger than me coming out of the mobile home next to Sarah's and they waved hello. I went over to them and began chatting with them. I heard their stomachs growl so I offered to treat them to Denny's if they would tell me about their new neighbors. They hesitated, so I suggested a compromise: instead of going with a stranger to Denny's, they could meet there if they wanted to. They walked in the door three minutes after I did. During breakfast, the kids informed me that they had moved in a little over a month ago. They often heard yelling and what sounded like fighting coming from the place. They would have called the cops but that the girl who lived there assured them that everything was all right. When the brother went to the bathroom, the girl asked me if I was a friend of Sarah's. I told her I was and she immediately asked me if I was going to stop Sarah from getting hurt any more. I promised her that Sarah would be safe from now on.

After breakfast, I called my parents to let them know I was okay and that I would be home late. I spent the day watching the place from a distance and contemplating my options. At the time, I had just achieved my 3rd Degree Brown Belt in American Kenpo as well as a green belt in Jujutsu. It's what happens when two of your friends' fathers are instructors in the martial arts. I could have probably beaten the man within an inch of his life, but sooner or later he would have gotten out. When he did, Sarah would be no better off. I didn't know where Sarah's mother was, and if Sarah had the strength to speak out she would have by now. There was only one choice. I was going to have to deal with Sarah's father permanently.

Eventually, her dad came home and I waited about fifteen minutes before moving back near the unit. At first, everything was quiet; too quiet. As time wore on, I could hear the old man getting louder and louder. I knew Sarah was scared and I wished I could let her know that it was going to end tonight. Unfortunately, I needed him drunk just not too drunk. By the tone of his voice, I knew he was getting closer to where I needed him. I went over to the neighbors and knocked on the door. The two kids I talked to earlier answered the door. I told them to call 911 and say that an older man was beating up a kid. The brother hesitated, but the young girl immediately ran to the phone. I moved back towards Sarah's trailer. I wanted to wait a little longer, but when I heard him call for the "little whore" to come take him to bed, I knew the time had come. I went to the front door and started ringing the doorbell repeatedly. The door flew open and he asked me "what the fuck I wanted." I stared at him, but I didn't answer him. He repeated his question but he said it with far more volume this time. Again, I didn't say anything but I stared at him. He yelled his question, but I remained silent.

Finally, he asked, "What the fuck I was looking at?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"What the fuck did you say?" he yelled.

I just smiled as I said, "I am looking at nothing."

"Someone needs to knock some sense into you boy," he said.

"You mean a _real_ man like you?" I asked still grinning.

"What did you just say?"

"I asked if you meant that a real man like you should knock some sense into me. I mean after all, it takes a real man to slap Sarah around the way you do."

"Mind your own fucking business," he said taking a step towards me.

"Or what?" I asked laughing. "You gonna knock me around the way you do your little girl?"

That finally pushed him far enough but I saw the swing coming. I blocked it easily and laughed at him.

"Is that it?" I asked while laughing.

I saw the next swing coming too. He put his body into this one, but it didn't matter. The men who shared their art with me had prepared me for this type of situation. Again, I blocked his blow, but this time I slapped open-palm across the face. I continued to taunt him and I could see the anger building in his eyes.

"Did all that time spent slapping a girl around made you forget how to hit like man?"

He swung again and I deflected the blow this one final time.

"Is that it you fucking sissy? You're not even trying."

His eyes said it all. He was enraged. This swing was faster than the others were and harder. I moved to avoid the brunt of the blow, but let it strike my shoulder. The force it knocked me back a few feet.

"Watch your fuckin` mouth boy," he snarled.

"Big talk from a man that spends his time beating up girls," I snapped back. "You're pathetic."

He screamed as he cursed at me and swung another time. So very much of me wanted to launch into this sorry excuse for a man and beat him senseless. But I had plan. I needed him to be out of control when the cops arrived. I needed him to be beating me. Therefore, I let it connect. The force of the blow knocked me to the ground. My tongue licked my wet lips and I tasted blood. He stood a few feet away and watched me stand up. There was rage in his eyes. He was almost where I needed him.

As I wiped the blood from my mouth, he said, "That'll teach you boy. Now go home before you really get hurt."

I just laughed.

"Is that it?" I said incredulously. "Is that the best you have? I know girls that can hit harder than you can."

He swung again and this one had his whole body behind it. It knocked me to my knees and then he shoved me off the porch. There was pain, but I couldn't stop now. He was almost there. I felt sweat running down over my left eye, blurring my vision. It wasn't sweat. It was blood. This was good, but I needed more. I got up and laughed at him. I could see the rage building.

Staggering to my feet, I laughed while saying, "You hit like a faggot."

I saw the rage in his eyes as he pulled his arm back. This one was going to hurt. I just laughed as he swung at me. The hit knocked me back against his car. It required some effort to lean against the vehicle and stay on my feet. I looked down the driveway and could make out a police car coming down the paved road inside the trailer park. Who says there's isn't a cop around when you want one?

"You fucking homo," I said while continuing to laugh.

The next hit came to my gut and it dropped me to the ground. Knowing the reaction it would have, I continued to taunt him with words like 'fag' and 'homo'. I put my arms in front of my face just in time. His foot connected with my left arm and the force of the knocked me over. I looked up and saw the police car accelerating. I rolled back to my other side and tried to get back up. The pain shooting through my shoulder prevented me from getting up, but I kept my focus on the goal. I kept my focus on my friend. I managed to make a few more comments before his next kick connected with my ribs. The blow knocked the wind out of me. He didn't stop and I didn't want him to. Additional kicks came and I would have screamed out in pain if I could have drawn in any air. I heard the car doors open and I curled up into a ball as people started yelling, but the man kept kicking me. He landed additional blows to my arms and legs and I was beginning fade in and out of consciousness as the cops pulled him off me. The last thing I remember was Sarah holding me and telling me to hang on.

I woke up the next day in the hospital. My parents were there and they stayed as the doctor informed me of the damage. The blow to my left arm could have broken it, but the doctor told me I was lucky. The bone was cracked, and the force of the blows had dislocated my shoulder. I was fortunate that there was no internal bleeding, but I had bruises all over my face and body. The worst of it was that I had two cracked ribs. The doctor informed us there were two detectives that wanted to talk to me. My father asked him to have them wait. My parents looked at me and I answered their unspoken question. I told them everything that had happened the day before, including the discovery of the bruises on Sarah's body and the fact that it was obvious that she was either unable or unwilling to go the police. My dad smiled and I knew he understood the rationale of my decision to goad her dad into attacking me. As a minor, no one had any say in his prosecution and Sarah wouldn't have to get involved. He would have a lot to answer for. Neither of them was particularly happy with my methods, but they both understood the logic of it.

There was a knock at the door and then Sarah walked in. She looked at me and I thought she was going to cry. Sarah started to apologize but my mom just walked over to her and hugged her. Sarah broke down completely and I had to believe everyone in the hospital could hear her crying. Eventually, she calmed down and looked at both of my parents. There was no judgment there, just acceptance. She hugged my father before coming around the bed to sit in a chair next to me. She stammered through an apology, but I cut her off. Eventually, my dad let the cops in. My parents stayed silent as I told my story. Of course, I left out the taunting. Not that it really mattered. I was 15 years old. He would be going to prison. The only question that remained was for how long. It was a question that I didn't have to ponder for long.

After taking a deep breath and grabbing my hand, Sarah gave a statement to the detectives. It started the ball rolling. Fortunately, my father dealt with legal issues a lot. At his urging, the DA requested that the courtroom sessions be closed and all records be sealed. The judge agreed. Hell, even the Public Defender agreed and given her reaction to Sarah's testimony, it was obvious that she didn't want to handle the case at all. Sarah ended up repeating her story two more times, but the public at large would never hear her testimony.

Sarah's mother had gone to Europe four months earlier to help to her sick mother. She had always been the responsible one and kept her husband out of trouble, especially from Sarah's uncle Bob. Bob was her dad's younger brother, and he had spent more years in prison than out. I met the man once, and just the look of him sent chills down my spine. He reminded me a lot of Johnny Ringo from "Tombstone". Not one month had passed after Sarah's mother had left before Bob got his brother to back him a stupid stock market deal that ended up going south fast. Even worse, Bob got his older brother drunk and then had him sign power of attorney papers over for their house, which Bob immediately sold. Of course, Bob disappeared with the money, leaving James to relocate to the mobile home they were now living in. During all of this, Bob had threatened to kill Sarah if she tried to contact anyone for help, especially her mother. The move had such an impact on James, that he hit Sarah when she tried to contact her mother to let her know what was going on. Depressed and guilty, Sarah's father turned to alcohol.

Then four weeks before Sarah showed up in my room, everything really went down hill. In a drunken stupor, he mistook Sarah for her mother. When she locked her door, he kicked it down and raped his own daughter. Sarah had told me that her father had done similar things to her mother, but since her mother never said anything, Sarah left it alone. Of course, her father apologized profusely the next morning and promised it would never happen again. Given everything that had happened, Sarah was fearful for the future of her family. For the good of her family, she decided to let this incident slide. She felt guilty over it and as much as she wanted to contact me, she didn't think she could ever face me. One week later, James got overly drunk and raped her again. By the end of the third week, he was forcing himself on Sarah every other night. The man stayed partially sober to get through his job at the docks. Outside of that, he drank constantly. Fortunately, Sarah decided to sneak out after he passed out to go to the one place she believed could feel safe: my house.

With her father in jail, Sarah was able to contact her mother. Jill immediately caught the first flight home. My parents met her at the airport and explained everything to her. Sarah's mother was a really champ. She was there for her daughter. James was sentenced to 30 years in prison, but he only served two. Once the prison population found out why he was in prison, James learned what it was like to be raped. He eventually committed suicide in prison. My uncle Mike took Jill onboard his company as a clerk in the accounting group and even sold her a car at a deeply discounted price.

Returning to the present ...

"Where is Sarah's mother now?" Erin asked.

"She died two years ago from cancer. Jill was diagnosed with ovarian cancer right after Sarah graduated from high school. She worked for Mike for two years before her health deteriorated to a point where she couldn't work any more. While Mike's company has stellar benefits, the health plan just didn't cover every medicine and treatment the doctors prescribed. Sarah worked hard to help with bills, but there was little anyone could do. She lived for almost two years before passing. The only positive thing there is that there is no history of it in her family and the doctors believe it had more to do with environmental factors, so Sarah doesn't have to worry about hereditary issues."

"So that's why she didn't start college right after high school," Erin said softly.

"There's one last thing," I added with a sigh. "Sarah's relationships with men have been poor at best. Most of them see her body and just want to fuck her. She just went along with it until one guy decided to share her with his good friend before they left for college. It was right after her mom passed away and the ass took advantage of her to get her to go along with it. She hasn't dated a man since. She has had a few girlfriends though."

Erin just stared at me and said, "The way she acts, one would never know she has been through any of that."

"Yup," I said.

"But you two never ..."

"No, we never. In high school, I was like every other red-blooded male and found myself very much in lust with her. We became friends and it didn't take long for me to see how much it ate at her to only be seen for her body and nothing more. I promised myself I would never take advantage of someone like that. We drifted into our friendship my sophomore year, and I have viewed her like a sister ever since."

Hugging me tight, Erin said, "Thanks for telling me."

She kissed me and said it was time for breakfast. Erin asked me to get her bag while she started breakfast. The conversation was light and mostly dealt with some of the tasks that were coming up that week. I did take the opportunity to ask Erin something that had been bothering me.

I took the plates and started to clean up after our meal, while Erin said she would go start a shower. I finished loading the dishwasher quickly, but decided against starting it. Somehow, I believed our shower would require all the water the available. I stepped into the shower to find that Erin had the water just right. I stepped under the water and felt a slight rush of air as Erin stepped out. This shower was incredible. There were dual shower controls and each one had two height-adjustable rain showerheads. Each control had a hand shower wand but for now, I was enjoying the feeling of warm rain falling down around my body. The four showerheads could be adjusted to spray hot water down onto the central area of the shower. It was relaxing to have that water raining down on me.

I felt the cold rush of air and knew Erin had rejoined me. She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my body, sharing the rain with me. As good as that water felt, having her arms around me with her magnificent breasts pressed against my back felt even better.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds