My Education Ch. 03

"Thank you for this," I said softly. "I can't imagine a better way to have broken in the townhouse."

"Good," she said. "But you're not done yet."

"Yes we are," I whispered while kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"No," she said in a soft voice. "I said 'you're not done yet'."

Confused, I tried to understand her meaning. The satisfied throbbing in my balls said that I was more than satisfied with the previous night's events.

She continued, but in that softer, almost innocent sounding voice.

"Cause your professor made herself promise about breaking your new place in. She promised herself she'd make you pop four times."

Drained as I still was, the innocent sounding tone she was using was causing a reaction.

"You came all over her tits. Did she ever tell you how much she likes that Justin? Did she?"

I felt her hand reach around and find my cock. Erin moaned when she found it already growing hard.

"And she loves it when you shoot in her mouth or throat," she whispered with that soft innocent tone. "Do you know that your naughty professor would drink your cum any time ... any where?"

She felt my cock responding to her words and the touch of her fingers. Her fingers were wet. No, they were slick.

"And of course she's told you how right it feels to have your cock shooting its seed deep inside her pussy. She's never gonna tire of that. No, no, no."

I felt her slowly stroking my cock, and although the shower was wet, there was still something I couldn't place about how slick her hand felt.

"And occasionally, when you've been a good boy," she said standing up on her toes. "And you've been such a very good boy to your professor this weekend."

Then it hit me. Her hand was coating my dick with lube.

Erin whispered, "And when you've been such a really good boy, she'll look you right in the eyes and tell you ... she loves it when you take her ass."

With that, she stood near the wall of the shower and pointed up at the showerhead. I moved it to send the hot water down the wall of the shower and the watched Erin lean forward. Water was partially running down over her body and I could feel my dick twitching at the sight. When I saw her hand reach down between her legs, I needed no further encouragement. I stepped up and spread her cheeks. She whimpered as I slowly sank my cock into her tight hole. Even lubed, I realized this was something that was pushing her limits. She groaned when the head of my cock slid into her. Even lubed, her ass still gripped my cock harder than anything I had ever felt. Three minutes later, I was stroking in and out of her when the first orgasm hit her. When she recovered, my goddess began a lovely stream of obscenities that drove me wild. With my hands on her hips, I pounded her. With her fingers still working her clit, she built herself with me until finally I could no longer hold back. Erin screamed with me as I came with a roar. Her ass literally squeezed the cum out of me. It was glorious.

We cleaned up and then washed each other tenderly. Once we were out of the shower, we went downstairs and started working. She worked on her school work and I worked on mine. Just before one o`clock, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Sarah walked in carrying Chinese. She and Erin exchanged hellos as if they were the best of friends. After lunch, Erin handed me a pad of paper and a pen. Sarah and I followed her to the unfinished master bedroom where Erin told Sarah that her room would be finished in early June.

"My room?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Erin replied matter-of-factly. "I figure your rent and utilities combined will be about half of what you are paying now."

Sarah was just staring at her.

"We talked about this," Erin said. "And this townhouse is going to need a woman's touch. But for now, let's start with how you would like your room to be painted."

Sarah hugged Erin tightly and looked at me while saying, "Your girlfriend is something else."

"Yes she is," I replied.

As Erin and Sarah discussed her new room, I took notes for Erin to give to the contractors who would be performing the work. I would later learn that Erin and Sarah had discussed the possibility of Sarah moving in when they had lunch earlier in the week. Sarah had renewed her lease for another 18 months this past January, but evidently Allison was good friends with the Vice-President of the complex's management company. Sarah would be let out of her lease at the end of June. I didn't want to spoil the moment by asking, but I believed that for the first time since her mom passed away that Sarah felt as if there was someone other than me that she could call family. She loved my parents and they adored her, but there were some things she would never confide in them. There were things about Sarah that no one in our group knew save me. They didn't stop with Sarah's bedroom and two hours had passed before the two had gone over all of the unfinished rooms. Sarah was even going to help Erin choose flooring and carpeting plus the game room on the fourth floor, and what we needed for the backyard. Before she left, Erin gave me a small bag to give to Sarah. With a quick kiss, my goddess was out the door and I joined Sarah on the couch. She was just staring blankly at the wall.

"I think," she started. "I finally have a place to call home."

I opened the bag Erin gave me and found a set of keys and a garage door remote similar to mine.

Handing them to Sarah, I said, "Nope. You definitely have a place to call home."

When she saw the contents of the bag, her eyes immediately started watering. Sarah curled up the couch, putting her feet up against my left thigh. Knowing she would sleep more soundly like this than in any bed, I grabbed the remote and turned on a movie. About five, she woke up and we finished the night by grabbing some pizza for dinner then working on homework.

* * * * * * * *

The next week was extremely busy. In addition to my course load, many things took up my time. Somehow, I managed to find some time to run three times a week in the morning and I went to the campus gym to start working out on weights. For the job, I had to review the specifications of the some of the equipment that would be coming in and installed in the lab. We were going to be working on studying the interaction of eight different drugs on the various biomolecules within the human body. While the range of biomolecules includes many substances, the project we were assigned would focus on the interaction of these drugs with three specific groups of biomolecules: amino acids and their corresponding proteins; nucleic acids, which are more commonly known as DNA and RNA; and the various hormones within the human body. The ultimate goal of the project was to better understand these relationships in the hope of not only creating better treatments for patients, but also the improving the psychological impact of those treatments on patients. The research was going to require the expertise of a molecular biologist, a medical doctor, a psychologist or a psychiatrist, and some serious research effort.

As a bonus for me, the project would require a tremendous amount of molecular modeling. This was going to need serious computing horsepower, probably relying on a high-end multi-processor system from IBM or Silicon Graphics. My uncle Mike owned a mid-sized engineering firm that employed just over 200 engineers, utilizing a number of software packages including both the CATIA and Pro/Engineer CAD software. In addition to performing outsourced engineering work for the aerospace and automotive industries, they often provided testimony in court cases requiring expertise in various areas of engineering.

In high school, I worked part-time on evenings and weekends maintaining their Silicon Graphics workstations and file servers. My mom's brother was very good to our family, employing my older sister and me during our high school years. When I was assigned to help their full-time Unix Administrator, I received a lot of training over three years, most of which revolved around the administration of those workstations. Of course, it didn't hurt that my mom also had a cousin that worked for Silicon Graphics either. Mike's firm received great pricing on the systems, their maintenance costs, and my training.

I mentioned my experience with these systems during a meeting with Professor Grant and Professor Kevin Fisher, which resulted in their leaning towards a Silicon Graphics server for the department's high-end computing needs. Professor Fisher was an experienced Unix Administrator and was in charge of all computer assets within the Chemistry Department. He was very enthusiastic over the possibility of utilizing such a system. When I stated that I had a relative who worked for Silicon Graphics, both professors asked me if I would discreetly inquire about pricing for the system. We then discussed the budget for the computer side of the equipment and we agreed to meet next week regarding what information if any I might have at that time.

I called my cousin Dave at Silicon Graphics on Wednesday. Dave was the eldest son of my mom's oldest brother and he was nine years older than I was. I hadn't seen Dave since last summer when I went up for training. He was a senior sales engineer at that time, so I had some hope that he might be able to help a bit with the pricing. The conversation lasted less than five minutes, mostly due to people that kept coming into his office. I gave Dave the specifics of what we were looking to do and he said that he would stop by while he was down this upcoming weekend for the funeral for my grandmother.

Erin came by that night around eleven and we were up until just after one in the morning. My goddess was hungry and I did my best to keep her smiling. She came over again on Friday and I told her a great deal about my grandmother. I wished she could have met Erin before she passed and I vowed that someday I would take Erin to her grave for an introduction. Erin opened up on how the deaths of her grandparents affected her, before heading to bed. I would like to say that we just curled up and slept, but I was 19 and just being next to Erin was enough to get me hard. She made me cum twice, once with her mouth and then by riding me. She came twice on top of me, never saying a word while staring deeply into my eyes. I slept so deeply that night and Erin had to wake me up the next morning. She joined me in the shower and gave me another quick blowjob before sending me out the door. I hoped that I would never tire of seeing my goddess wet and naked.

The arrangements were nice, and I know my grandmother would have been pleased. Every one of her kids and most of their kids had shown up. There were four of us grandkids who couldn't make it: two were studying abroad and two were serving in the Navy. It was good to see family even if it wasn't for the best reasons. Even my younger brother John was in rare form. As everyone was leaving for the night, Dave informed me that he wouldn't be flying back up until late Monday night, so he asked if he could come by the school to discuss the proposal he had worked up. I agreed and we arranged to have an early lunch on Monday before meeting with Professor Fisher and Professor Grant.

Dave met me for lunch at the pub on campus. His title had changed since last summer and now he was in charge of all sales engineering, answering directly to the Vice President of Sales for the United States. Dave had taken the opportunity to share his proposal with his boss who liked the idea of the good press that would come with having their computer involved in the research we were doing. In the end, we were going to get 16-processor Origin supercomputer with the latest visualization system and two high-end Onyx systems for development. All of which would going to come in for over $1,000,000 under the targeted budget Professor Grant had given me. When I inquired, all Dave would tell me was that the school was getting a "deep" discount.

Professor Grant was extremely grateful for the generosity Dave had arranged and Professor Fisher was thrilled at the platform we were going to be receiving. In addition, Dave had managed to contact several software vendors on our behalf and got them signed onboard for similar discounts with their solutions. As I walked Dave to his car, he discussed one last thing with me. He asked what I was doing with the money my grandmother had left me. I said I was going to invest it because my job was covering my school costs.

"I would never say this in front of the boss," Dave said. "But buy Dell and hold it for a year. Trust me on this. Even after taxes, you'll double your money or better."

"Thanks Dave," I replied. "I will. And thanks for the pricing."

"Family comes first Justin. I'll see you in a few months for training on the new system."

It was no secret that Dave also played the stock market. He was very successful at it. Over the years, a few family members had asked him for investment advice. No one had ever been disappointed with his suggestions. I made mention of it to Erin that night, hoping she would know someone in the field. The next night, I had dinner with Cristina and Erin. While she was a lawyer first, Cristina also traded stocks. She agreed with Dave's advice on Dell and recommended to Erin that she should invest some as well. The next night, I got a phone call from Cristina explaining that Dell shares were at $41.00 and asked me how much I wanted to buy. Dave's comment about family coming first was something my father had always instilled into us as kids. I put my trust in what Dave said and told Cristina to buy 1,000 shares. The next day was Thursday so after my morning class, I went to the bank and withdrew $42,000 as a cashier's check to the company name Cristina had given me. Erin went with me as we both dropped off checks to her.

I spent some time that week monitoring the progress of the work being done on the townhouse. A phone call to Uncle Don gave me the inside scoop on the contractor Erin had hired. Don said that she had made an excellent choice and he expected no problems. He gave me a list of things to keep watch on and told me to call him if I had any questions. Don was Dave's father and like all my mom's siblings, he was always there for family.

Another surprise came that later in that week. The general tone in the campus gym wasn't too my liking, so I looked outside the school for a place to work out. Fortunately, there was another gym located right next to campus and students received a great discount in membership dues. The proximity gave me the option of being able to go in early before school or in the evening after classes. I went for mornings because it seemed like the best option to avoid the large amounts of people. On Wednesday morning while I was doing my last set on the bench press, I heard a familiar voice.

"So how did your exam work out?"

Looking up above me, I saw the familiar face of Officer Coles.

"Officer Coles," I said standing up. "It's good to see you again."

"You can call me Debra," she said extending her hand. "Your exam?"

"Oh yeah. Professor Grant gave me extra time to complete the exam. I ended up getting a 100 on it."

"Good to hear my time was well spent," she said with a grin. "Think you'd mind spotting a girl?"

"It would be the least I could after your help with my final exam," I replied.

I spent the next hour working out with Debra Coles. Actually, I spent the next hour working hard to keep up with Debra Coles. The woman was not only strong but had quite a bit of endurance. I ended up quitting the treadmill before she did. Like me, she lived rather close to the gym and didn't bother to bring her street clothes with her. She asked me what days I worked out. I told her that I would be here Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. She said she would see me on Friday morning and before I could respond, she was in her car and driving off. Sure enough, Debra was at the gym on Friday morning and I spent just over an hour going through various machines and exercises with her. We talked during our sets and I learned that she was 34 years old, separated while going through a divorce, and had three kids. One daughter who was fourteen and twins that were ten years old, with one boy and one girl. Her story was slightly different from Erin's, but when you boiled away the details it was another case of one man who wanted a younger woman. I really couldn't see why. Debra was five-foot seven-inches tall, blonde-hair, soft green eyes, a great smile, and a terrific body. She wore clothes that hid most of it in the gym, but as we walked to the car on Friday, she took off her sweatshirt that covered the sport shirt underneath. There wasn't a part of Debra's body that wasn't cut and tone: arms, abs, and legs. Filling out her sport shirt was a nice set of breasts. Debra's body was positively jaw dropping.

"Wow," I said before I realized I had spoken out loud. "Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself."

"Thanks," she said spinning around 360. "I'd like to think all that hard work might turn a head or two. Not bad for a gal who's 34."

"Try not bad for a gal who's 24," I said while admiring her.

"What a nice thing to say," she said before leaning up and kissing me on the cheek. "Plus, I rather like the way you look at me. That's why I asked you to spot me. Most men leer or stare. You look at me like I'm a treasure."

"Well you are ..." I started.

"Don't even try to say another word. That is the nicest thing I have heard in a long time, so I am going to keep the thought all weekend long. Have a great weekend Justin."

"You too Debra," I said as she got in her car.

That weekend was the one before the first round of midterm exams. I studied hard all weekend and Erin did her part to keep me well fed and relaxed from Friday night until Sunday morning. Sarah joined us for breakfast, showing up at just the right time. The girls revealed that they were getting together for dinner at least once a week, and I was amazed at how quickly they were acting like best friends. The inside jokes and silent communication would have been annoying if I hadn't know each of them so well. Sunday was entirely a day of study with Heidi and Tony joining Sarah and me for a day of cramming. Monday morning, I went to the gym looking forward to working out and working off some of the pre-exam stress. Debra was kind enough to work me hard but not work me to the point of exhaustion. She also recommended some protein supplement powders to add to shakes to help my recovery between workouts. I was nineteen, but I wasn't above accepting the advice of someone who clearly knew what she was doing. All of the kids were brought up not to judge a book by its cover, but Uncle Don and Uncle Mike made certain I never underestimated someone because of their appearance. That night, I stopped by a local market that specialized in healthy foods and products. I purchased a few of the items from Debra's list and tried them out when I got home. When I woke up the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the routine soreness in my muscles was not there at all.

On Wednesday, another surprise came 30 minutes before my first exam that week. I received a call from Professor Grant and she asked me to come to her office before heading over for my exam. When I got there, she was waiting for me and slowly locked the door to make certain no one in the hall heard the click. She turned and with a huge grin on her face, she undid my jeans and lowered them down my legs.

"This is for you Mr. Rhodes," she said in that professor tone that always drove me wild. "I want you to be in the perfect mindset when you take your exam. Since you don't have much time Mr. Rhodes, don't hold back."

She pushed me back onto the same couch that we shared that first night and opened her blouse. By the time she was on her knees in front of me, I was already hard. Professor Grant went to work on my cock with that exquisite stroking-sucking technique. As if I could ever hold back against such pleasure. Only seven repetitions of her hand and mouth working me had on the verge of orgasm. As she took my dick deep into her mouth, I let my head fall back as my hips pushed up. My goddess used her mouth and throat to milk the cum from my balls. When I was done cumming, she licked and sucked me clean before pulling back to give me room to stand up. When I did, she stayed on her knees and tucked me back into my clothes. Then she stood up and kissed me deeply.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds