My Education Ch. 03

I heard myself gulp at that thought.

"Two more things," Erin added. "First, once I approve of someone, they are fair game. Therefore, Maria gets to have at you a few times a week. And believe me, after yesterday, she wants to. So with the approved people, you can make plans with them if you like, but I want you to reserve Saturday nights for us. I want that one night a week with you all to myself.

"Kind of like a date night," I offered.

"Date night," Erin said with a smile. "I like that. Second, I was thinking that it would be even more ... fun to have someone surprise you. So I have come up with a phrase for people to say: 'Kristine says to try the rhubarb'. If someone should say that to you, then you know that they have my blessing and you have my approval."

"Wow," I said dumbly.

"What?"

"Well, this is a bit ... overwhelming. I mean, Erin ... I could go on for hours about what the thought of you does to me. I walk around sometimes having the most torrid thoughts about you. The images you inspire push my buttons in ways I cannot describe. I mean, there are times when I just want to walk into your office and take you on the spot. Now you tell me you're going to encourage me to ..."

"But that is exactly why you need this Justin," Erin interrupted. "At this point in your life, your body has needs. And with where we both are, I cannot always be there for you. And for now, it would be a really good idea if you were seen with other people from time to time."

I had to agree. Sooner or later, people might put it all together. Until I graduated, we needed to keep a somewhat low profile.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" I asked.

"Now this is exactly the answer I knew you would give me," she said as she threw her arms around me. "Most men would blindly jump at the chance, but not you. You actually have to consider it all."

"Well, I love you Erin and I don't want to screw that up. You are all that I need or want."

"I know my love. I know. But I want to do this for you and I want you to do this for me. I know you don't see it now, but trust me when I say this is important."

I couldn't make sense of how this was important in the slightest. But I had trusted Erin to make this happen and she delivered. The base male in me wanted to just leap at this, but my heart screamed for restraint. Erin was a once in a lifetime catch and I did not want to lose her over something as trivial as this. Yes, having other women, even ones like Maria, seemed trivial to me.

"I can see you're on the fence. So why don't we put it on the shelf until Tuesday night. Dinner ... here ... 8PM sharp?"

"Done," I said.

"Good. But right now Mr. Rhodes, your professor needs to be loved."

So I did just that. I took my professor to the bedroom and I loved her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds