My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 03

I finally sat down on my couch. Going over and over in my mind how every grope, slap and whip felt. Final conclusion, I wanted to experience it all again!

I arrived at Tom's house at 8:45PM wearing a light flowing full length dress, sandals and nothing else (what was the point of wearing anything else, for I knew I would be naked from 9:00PM until who knows when). Tom greeted me with a big hug, a kiss, a sensual feel of my breast, and finally lifting the front of my dress above my waist, he gentle stroke my pussy and that was followed by a wide mouth kiss that covered my pussy and clit (what a way to be welcome into a man's home). We went to Tom's bed room where he removed my dress and sandals placing them in his closet. He put my house keys in the draw of his night stand next to his own keys. Having me stand in the middle of the room, he very carefully examined my body. Tom was very pleased with the clean-shaven condition of my underarms, pussy and anus. Tom explained to me that since this was a special party for which I was to be the center of attention, he had made it clear to everyone in attendance what was and was not allowed. Knowing that Tom had taken that precaution made it very easy for me to relax and to be able to total enjoy all the sensations that my body would be exposed to at this party. No one has ever penetrated my anus and Tom assured me no would during this party. He did say however that my anus would receive the attention of several tongues tonight. That though sent shivers through out my body.

Tom put a blind fold over my eyes and tied my wrists together behind my back. "Jill are you ready?"

I responded, "Yes".

Tom then put me over his shoulder and carried me out of his room into eventually his downstairs basement, a place in his house that I had never been into. I had the feeling of truly being his sexual slave as I was being carried.

Once into the basement, Tom put me down near some structure. Tom untied my arms. He pulled my right arm up and slightly outward and placed my wrist into a cushioned wrist restraint. He repeated that with my left arm. Next, he slightly spread my legs and then attached each ankle into a similar cushioned restraint. After Tom stepped away from me, I felt my arms being pulled upward until I was barely standing on the balls of my feet. Lastly Tom placed ear phones on my head which prevented me from hearing anything. There I was held "captive" for an indeterminate time before I felt "IT".

A finger was tracing along my cheek bone as I felt the slight sting of a whip on left breast, followed by a whip like blow to my right breast. I jerked with each strike on my breast. A hand slapping my left butt cheek and then a slap on my right butt cheek. Then just as my attention was focusing on my ass, the sting of my pussy lips being whip several times coursed through my entire body, which made me jerk and yell out (more in surprise than pain since Tom had not hit my pussy with the whip last night). At this point, I understood why Tom blindfolded me. Not being able to see when the blows were coming added to the feeling of the "pain" (I was not being hit hard enough to cause any significant pain or bruises). It also added to what followed next. The blows suddenly stop, there was nothing happening to me as I hung there by my wrist. What, 10 seconds, half a minute or a minute later I felt the slights sensation of a mouth licking and sucking my clitoris (which because of all the feelings of pain/pleasure had slipped out of its hood). The tongue from that mouth was slight in size which meant that a woman was now licking me in that oasis of pleasure between my legs. The tongue next stroked my lips followed by it being plunged into my very wet pussy. I came hard, my whole body shaking from my toes to the top of my head. As I was coming down I felt hands on my ass, my breast being fondled, nipples being sucked and twisted while someone was pushing their tongue deep into my mouth seeking my tongue. I came again. This time as I recovered I felt the absence of any touch on my body. Too weak to vocalize it, I scream within my head, "Someone please touch me!"

Then with a person on each side of me holding up, I felt my arms being lower as something came up against the back of my knees. At that point, the two people holding me carefully lower my upper body until my pussy lips encountered something that was trying to enter me. It felt like the head of a lubricated penis. I was started. Then on my own, I lower my body downward onto that "penis". That was just what I needed/wanted, to be fucked. As it fully entered me, my butt settled down on what must have been a flat chair with handles on its sides. The arm restraints now had enough slake in them that I could place my fore arms and hands on the handles of the chair. The two people who were holding me, released me and back away. The pleasure within my pussy, from what became apparent was a dildo, grew. I needed to cum, so I started, using the chair handles, raising and lower my body onto that dildo. I rode it, making all kinds of groans and screams, until I brought myself to a massive organism. As I was riding the waves of that organism, I heard cheering and applause (someone had remove the earphones while I was riding that dildo). I radiated with pride at that reception and was proud of my lude exhibition before these people (whom I hope would soon be fucking me for real). After several minutes of riding that dido, I became tired and my body slumping forward, I felt the restraints being removed from my wrist and ankles. They were replaced with the familiar feel of a collar and leash being secured around my neck.

I felt the leash being pulled forward and heard Tom say, "Jill on all fours." I slid out of the chair onto my hands and knees and move in the direction that the leash was being pulled in. A few seconds later, Tom said, "Sit upright and extend your arms forward." I did as Tom had instructed. My arms ended up on a pair of legs, which from their hair and texture I deducted were a man's legs. The next command from Tom was, "Leaving your arms on the legs, lean forward and suck!" As I did, the side of my face encountered a stiff penis. I moved my head around until I could get that penis in my mouth. It tasted good, so I had no trouble sucking on it to the best of my ability. Just as my mouth was tasting pre-cum leaking from the head, Tom pulled on the leash forcing my head up and away from that great tasting organ. I was back on my hands and knees moving to my left. Again, Tom told me to sit, put my hands onto the pair of legs in front of me, and to suck. I found another penis, did the same thing to it and was pulled off as the pre-cum was being emitted into my mouth. When I again felt the tug of the leash I knew what to do, I got on all fours and followed the leash to my left. Without being told, I sat up right and extended my arms seeking the person's legs. This time, the legs were a woman's, smooth and hairless. I leaned forward sticking my tongue out seeking the treasure of a pussy. I found it and try my best to devour it. The crowd roared its approval of my efforts. It took less than a minute for my face to be flooded with this woman's cum. I was hungrily trying to ingest as much of her cum as possible when I felt the leash being strongly pull, dragging me away from that delicious pussy. This whole process was repeated three more times for two men and a second woman. I was now crazy with sexual lust.

I heard Tom voice saying to the two women to come up to me and to lead me to the bathroom. Tom whisper in my ear, "Jill, go with the women. They will take you to the rest room and will attend to your needs. There will be water there and make sure you have a good drink."

The women were helpful and assisted me in refreshing myself. They lead me back on all fours to Tom. Tom placed his head next to my ear and asked if the women were helpful and did they treat me well. I answered that they indeed were helpful and treated me well and as a bonus, as I was led on all fours out of the bathroom door, the one behind me told the first lady to stop before opening the door. I then felt a good slap hit my left ass cheek and then a finger was inserted into my pussy to stroke my G spot causing me to shiver several times. She then told me (and I agreed) that I was now prepared to return to the party. Tom chuckled as I told him that.

Tom led me away to what turned out to be queen size bed with no headboard. He helped me crawl up on all fours to the center of the bed. My arms and legs were secured with restraints which were of such a length that I could not bring my arms and legs inward but could move them outward which would permit me to collapse face downward onto the bed. Tom then removed the blindfold and the collar and leash. I was at last able to see who I had been sexually servicing. I saw Al, Ralph, Toby, Paul and Susan from my hiking adventure, and this second woman whom I did not know (whom I suspected slap my ass and penetrated my pussy in the bathroom). All of them were nude and had a look of pure sexual lust on their faces, lust for my body. I also saw on the wall at the end of the room highlighted in soft light the picture of me taken by my gym instructor. That pleased me.

Toby, with his magnificent body, got on the bed and knelt in front of my face with his very stiff penis stopping an inch from my lips. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he slowly moved forward until his penis just touched my lips. He then moved his penis from one side of my lips to the other smearing them with pre-cum. Then, slowly moving forward he pushed his penis into my mouth until it reached the back of my throat. For the next minute, I sucked and swirled my tongue all around that thing in my mouth. Toby then took control by grabbing my hair to hold my face still while he pumped that penis in and out of my mouth. I felt his penis swell in size as it was getting ready to explode its contents down my throat. He then pulled it out of my mouth, leaving me with a longingly look on my face which was asking him to stick it back in. Instead, Toby moved around the bed and got behind me. The next thing I felt was that penis being pushed into my pussy which caused me to raise my head upward moaning in lust. Just then Al (who had moved into position facing me) pulled my head down and stuffed his cock into my mouth. The two guys got into a rhythm, together pushing in to the hilt (which sent a jolt into both ends of me at the same time) and then pulling back out together. After a minute of this, I came hard. As I started to come down, the guys both pulled out and sprayed my face and rear with their cum.

That is when the two women took over, Susan at my face and the mystery woman at my behind. Susan with very light sensualist licks, remove the cum from all around my face. She ended her task by sharing the last of the cum with me when she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth deep kissing me. The mystery woman started out by rubbing her face all over my cum soaked pussy. Placing her hands on my ass cheeks, she pulled them widely apart which caused my pussy lips to separate exposing the inner pink of my vagina. She stuck her tongue into the exposed vagina trying to fuck me with it. After that, she moved that tongue up to my anus, lick it and all around my rear until all the cum was clean from the rear of my body.

After the women finished cleaning me, Paul got behind me while Ralph took control of my face/mouth. Again, both holes were filled with cock. Their rhythm, even though it was not as coordinated as the first two guys, did caused me to cum. Tt was not as intense as first one organism. Ralph came deep in my mouth but I was not able to swallow it because as at that moment Paul empty himself into my pussy. The women took over again but with Susan using her tongue to clean out my pussy while the mystery woman was deeply kissing me, with her tongue reaching every part of my mouth removing all of Ralph's cum.

My body had taken all it could take; I collapsed down onto the bed. The restraints were removed from my weak arms and legs. I was turned over onto my back. I was so tired I could not move any part of my body. Feeling the bed depress, I was just able to turn my head to look forward in time to see Tom get on the bed between my legs. As he placed my legs over his shoulders lifting my pussy up to the right angle for him to enter me. Through blurry eyes, I saw the rest of the crowd gather around the bed to witness Tom fucking me. Tom entered me and proceeded to give me the hardest pounding I have ever received in my sexual life. Each time he pushed into my limp body, the force sent my body sliding slightly forward. The intensity of the pleasure he was giving far exceed any I had felt before.

After what seemed like ten minutes, Tom yelled out an obscenity, filled my pussy to overflowing and lowering his head whispering into my ear, "As I promised you, this is a total slut experience and it is not over yet!"

Tom got up and left me there too weak to move with everyone looking at his cum leaking out of my pussy which was exposed by my legs being wide open. Then the mystery woman crawled between my legs licking up all of Tom's cum from my pussy, legs and even the bed sheet between my legs. She even took me by hips, raised me up so that she could get to the cum that had leaked from my pussy to my asshole.

I then heard Tom say, "Thank you all for coming to this special party. I hope you all had a great time, but the evening has ended." Then the mystery woman led everyone upstairs. Tom came over to me, picked me up, put me once again over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. By the time we got upstairs; everyone had dressed and they were starting to walk toward the front door. The mystery woman (still nude) was at the front door holding it open. Tom carried me to the front door and placed standing between him and the mystery woman forming a line to wish the guest a good evening. He used his left arm, which went around my back, under my left arm pit, ending with his hand firmly gripping my left breast, to hold me up.

Toby, Al and Ralph were first in line to leave. They each shook Tom's hand then moved to me. Toby gently stoked my pussy as he gave me a good night kiss; Al kissed me and fondled my right breast; and Ralph kissed me and stuck his finger into my pussy curling it up seeking my G spot which he hit sending a pleasant shock wave through me. Toby and Ralph gave the mystery woman a sweet kiss on the cheek. Al, however, along with the cheek kiss, gave one of her butt cheeks a firm squeeze then passed his finger down the length of her ass to her pussy which he poked with his finger (which from the look on her face, she enjoyed). Susan and Paul were the last in line to leave. Susan kissed Tom firmly on the mouth while stroking his penis for a good ten seconds. She then threw her arms around my neck hugging while profusely thanking me for a wonderful evening. Paul, ever the gentleman, took my hand and gave it a kiss before reaching out placing his arm around Susan waist and pulling her away from sucking on one of the mystery woman's breasts. Paul then walked Susan out the door. I was only then that I notice Susan was nude from the waist down.

The mystery woman (5'4'' medium athletic built with long dark hair that perfectly framed her very uniquely beautiful face) closed the door and turned toward Tom and me. Tom lowered me down to my knees with me face directly in front of the mystery woman's pussy. Tom then said one word to me, "Suck." Leaning forward I placed my hands on her hips and pull that pussy (the beauty of which revival that of her face) to my face. I feasted on it until I felt the collar and leash being put around my neck.

Handing the leash to the mystery woman, Tom, in a very firm voice said, "Bed time." The mystery woman used the leash to pull me down to all fours. She then walked in front of me pulling me up the stairs to the bed. After removing the leash from my collar, we both immediately fell onto the bed. Exhausted, I laid on my back with my arms at my side. She crawled over to me placing her head on my chest and scooped my left breast up so that she could get her lips around its nipple. As she sucked on my nipple, I stoked her hair. I felt like a mother soothing her child as it breasts feed.

Tom joined us later after securing the house for the evening. I could see the lust of a sexually hungry male in his face. He pulled her off me. Grabbing me by the D ring in the collar, he pulled me from the bed on to the floor at the foot of the bed. After reattaching the leash to my collar, he tied the leash to the leg of the bed (this left me in a position where I could see what was happening in the bed). He got on the bed. He put her on her back and then lifted her legs over his shoulder, just like he had done to me earlier. I saw the look of pure joy and anticipation on her face as she awaited the penetration of her pussy from Tom's cock. She didn't have to wait long. Tom placed the head of his penis at her opening and progressively push it in until he was balls deep in her. She threw her head back raising her pussy up to meet Tom's pelvis. As she did that, Tom gave her left breast a good slap which enlisted a moan of pleasure from her lips. He then pounded her as hard as he had me. Five minutes later, Tom came with a loud groan, calling out her name, "Joan."

As Tom removed himself from her pussy, she just laid there not moving. (I believe that she had passed out from the excruciating pleasure of that fuck). Tom came to me and unleashed the collar. Pointing to Joan's pussy, Tom said to me, "Clean her up." I got on the bed and went between her legs. On my knees, I bent over and put my hands under her butt lifting it slightly upward. I lowered my head and lifted her pussy to my face. I started using my tongue to clean her up. Then I felt a finger enter my very wet pussy. Next, I felt that wet finger circling my anus. Again, it went into my pussy and came out again with a load of my juices on it. This time instead of going around my anus, that finger plunged into it. Tom moved it around in my ass until I got use to it being in there. All the time I was orally cleaning Joan, Tom was finger fucking my ass. After a little discomfort, it felt good enough being in there to bring me to a minor organism.

After untangling ourselves, I spent the night spooning her while Tom spooned me. What a way to sleep with the fragrance of a just fuck woman in my nose and the taste of the skin of her neck in my mouth as I continually nipped it until I fell asleep.

When I awoke late in the morning, I was alone in the bed. I got up and when to the bathroom to relieve and refresh myself. I didn't take a shower; Tom had not given me permission to do so. I went downstairs looking for Tom and Joan. I found a fully clothed Tom sitting in a recliner chair in the living room reading something. There was no sign of Joan. I walked over to Tom and knelt in front of the chair facing him. He put the article down on the table and told me to standup. As I did, he reached out and pulled my body forward lifting me up until my upper body rested on top of the recliner. That action caused my pussy to scrape across Tom's face. Putting me down, Tom said, "I like the smell of a woman's fresh fucked pussy in the morning." Tom then told me to go take a shower while he fixed me brunch.

After my shower, I reattach the collar and walk downstairs and to eat the nice meal that Tom had prepared for me. Tom and I spend a relaxing day together inside and outside on his patio where I took full advantage of being out in the sun to get an all over tan (his patio can only be seen from my yard). It was quite a lovely day that extended into the evening. At around 10:00PM Tom and I went to bed. I fell asleep in his arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds