My Evolving Sexuality Ch. 03

At what must have been 1:00AM in the morning, I was gently awakened. As I open my eyes I saw a fully nude Joan standing next to the bed with the leash in her hand. A nude Tom was standing next to her. Looking me straight in the eyes, Tom says, "Jill your adventure is now over. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I, Joan and all the people who attended the party did. Get out of the bed and onto all fours." Stunned, I did as he instructed. Joan, after attaching the leash to the collar led me, followed by Tom, downstairs to the front door. As we went, Tom occasionally slapped one of my ass cheeks and then rubbed it. All that action to my butt made me wet between my pussy lips. At the door, Tom handed Joan my clothes and the key to my house. Tom opened the door and Joan led me out on all fours making me crawl across Tom's and my lawns to my house.

At my front door, I stood up and watch Joan, opening it and placing my clothes inside. Joan removed the collar and leash (which signified to me the end of my servitude not only for the party situation but also to Tom). Placing my hands underneath her arms I picked her up and pulled her into me in a tight hug. In response, Joan wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck reciprocating the hug. I felt this liquid leaking onto my stomach from her pussy. Lowering my right hand around her left leg, I inserted a finger into that pussy to get it nice and wet. I next placed that finger at the opening of her anus and pushed it in. Joan reacted by tighten her hug before leaning back and giving me a beautiful kiss. What that, I let her down. Joan turned walked back into Tom's house never to be seen by me again.

Epilogue

I was so exhausted from those 2 days at Tom's house that I call work and request a few days of sick leave. I felt that my mind was in such a state of unrest that I could not concentrate and could not have done my work at my job. I stayed indoors from Sunday to Tuesday. I mostly sleep. When I was awake, I try to get my head around all that had happened to me since that day I promised to do whatever Tom asked of me. I went over all the feelings I had experienced. The shock of not getting my way when I tried to dictate the terms of my servitude to Tom; the shame of Tom forcing me to disrobe in front of him and forcing me to walk home with my lower body exposed to the world; having to accept my wanting to be nude in front of Tom, his friends and men in general, realizing my overwhelming desire to be seen nude, to being physically fondled by men and women, realizing my need to do all sort of sexual things (with both men and women); and finally acknowledging and accepting my intense craving of the pleasures that I experience from those actions. I became a new person and I liked being that new person.

Wednesday morning, I decided to get out of the house and just do something to get myself back into my own every day non-sexual reality. As I closed the front door I saw an envelope with my name on it attached to the door. I recognized Tom's handwriting. I looked over to Tom's house. Something did not look right about the house. I decided to go back inside before opening the envelope. I sat down at my kitchen table and open the envelope to find the following letter from Tom to me.

"Jill,

I assume that by now you will have notice that my house is vacant. I have moved and will not be returning to our fair city. This was not a sudden decision made by me in haste. I had arrived at it during the last few months. What gave me the courage to make this decision was the transformation of you from a sexually/emotionally deprived woman into a woman who has let her sexuality and emotions loose and, in so doing, has grabbed hold of her own life with both hands.

Jill, you have grown into the type of woman that Holly (the love of my life who died in the car accident) was. I can now say her name, Holly (thanks to you). You kept your promise to me. In the beginning, you did everything I asked of you. But as time went on, you grew and want to do these things. You did them as much for yourself as you did them for me. The Jill that you are now is almost equal to Holly in every way except for one. It is in your nature, as it was in Holly's, to do these things. The difference is that Holly opened up her sexual behavior because she loved me and did those things for me. You did then initially because I forced you to. But later you did them for you (don't get me wrong, that was a good thing). In so doing you made me see that there could be someone else out in this world that could possess a love for me which would motivate her to express that love by being submissive and subservient in ways which would lead her, on her own her own initiative, to do all manner of sexual things for and with me. That someone is Joan.

Even before the incident with Robert and the start of your servitude to me, I had quietly been seeing Joan. She loved me and was trying to get me to see her desire to please me in all things. But I could not accept that another woman could be like Holly. You showed me that there are other Hollys in this world. That allowed me to open my eyes to see Joan for what she really is.

Monday morning, I married Joan in a quiet little ceremony. I have moved into her home in another city. You will never see either of us again. But we owe you everything.

Tom

PS: If you haven't by now unfolder your clothes from the party, you will find your picture wrapped inside your clothes."

To say that I was stunned by the letter would be one of the world's great understatements. I do not and never did love Tom. I did, however wanted to continue our relationship especially after he released me from my promise to him. He was my protector and that allowed me to do all those sexual things that brought me so much pleasure.

I wish him and Joan all the happiness in the world.

I also thank him for all those sexual physical things he did to me.

Now my search has begun, I need to find a "Tom" to love and to express that love by doing those sexual submissive/adventurous things for and with him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 340 milliseconds