My Feather Girl Ch. 01b

Betty scooted back to watch me undress, kicking her knee up and sliding her finger back and forth between her lips. Spreading her pussy and cupping her tit as I lowered my slacks almost made me fall on my face. I slid my shorts down and Betty licked her lips. She scooted back and patted the bed.

I grinned, "I guess if I have to."

I lay back on the bed and Betty leaned down to lick the tip of my cock before swinging a leg over me. She knee walked up, spreading her legs and settling over my mouth as I reached up and grabbed her ass, making her gasp. "Be nice."

"Always..." as she descended on me.

OH FUCK HE DOES! HANK REALLY WANTS TO EAT MY PUSS. He pulled me to his mouth, his tongue entering my puss before I settled in. Squeezing and playing with my ass while he drinks me in. I'm not going to last, I'm going to... OH THE FINGERRRRRRRRRR...

As Betty settled on me her pussy opened, the sight and sound of wet pussy opening above me as she settled to my mouth and just flowed into me. I just planted my lips to her and sucked the juices out of her before even needing to lick them out, my nose bumping and playing with her clit as I drank in her nectar. I began to lick and suck hearing Betty moan as I did.

I couldn't bring my fingers up to play with her g-spot, but I could squeeze her ass. Betty was rubbing her clit against my nose and then pivoted her hips to bring her clit to my lips. I wet my finger with her juices and put a finger in her ass as I sucked her clit nipping it a bit, feeling her ass clench and then open for me, inviting me into her depths.

Betty started cumming all over my chin and I pushed her forward enough to suck her juices while still finger fucking her ass, feeling her flow with every stroke in her willing ass. Betty kept going a little, then fell forward and rolled over.

I licked my lips, "GOD THAT WAS SOOOO TERRIBLE... when do you want to do it again?"

Betty snorted and rolled against me giggling. I pulled her close and squeezed her butt. Betty moaned and turned on top of me, dragging her tits on my belly as she turned to engulf my cock. I felt her tongue go around and around as she cupped and lifted my balls. I put my hand on Betty's ass, cupping and squeezing, letting my thumb dip between her lips, spreading her juices already running down her thigh.

Hank said anywhere, and his balls feel so full. I want it, I know it should be in my ass, but I want it... in my puss.

Betty hissed and dropped her head to the bed and put her ass in the air like a cat in heat. "Fuck me..." she hissed.

I rolled around to my knees and came up behind her ass in the air, taking in the sight of her wet pussy. Grabbing her cheeks and spreading her lips with my thumbs exposing her dark inner lips to view. I took the last move and slid balls deep into Betty in one long slow stroke, feeling her tight pussy envelop me while Betty made some unrecognizable noises into the bed.

I began sliding in and out of her wet pussy, just enjoying being in her, her tight pussy just plain heavenly. I stopped momentarily, then drove in hard and deep.

Betty sucked air, then turned her head, "Harder..."

I pulled back out and drove in again making her grunt and grin. I began fucking her harder, getting a good pace going, almost slapping her ass as I did.

Yessss, just like in the porn movies. Butt slapping deep hard fucking, but Hank is holding back, I want it...

"Harder," she hissed again through clenched teeth.

I got a good grip on her ass, pulling and stretching her rosebud as I did. Betty hissed as I stretched her, and began pacing the pulls as I drove in her. Betty was whimpering and gasping as I drove in, but I wanted to give her another good one. I slid my thumb down to her ass and began teasing her rosebud.

Betty screeched and flopped, only her knees being trapped by mine kept her ass in the air as she started cumming. I slipped my thumb in her ass and just pounded her hard, feeling her spasm and flow around me. I was going to hold off, but a loud screech and clamp took me over the edge. I fell over on her, flattening us to the bed as I just drove into her flowing pussy. Grabbing her shoulders for more leverage so I could drive as deep as possible, feeling her spasm under me...

God what a twit I've been. Denied all this for so long. Hank rolled off of me and I'm still cumming from the fucking he gave me. Puss and ass together, feeling his cum dribble across my ass making me cum a little more...Why?

I rolled off Betty catching my breath, when I looked back Betty was trembling and crying. I rolled her away to face me and held her, "What's wrong? Where did I hurt you?"

Betty wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, trembling and crying on my chest.

I held her tight, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry..."

Betty turned her head up and put her finger to my lips, kissed me softly then tucked her head under my chin. "I'm okay..." she said softly.

I probably did the smartest thing I have ever done in my life, I held Betty and didn't say a word, just satisfied she was okay.

Betty settled in for a bit, running her hands over my chest back and forth. I heard a sigh, "I think we need another shower... and another dry bed."

I sighed, "You know, I never had this problem until I met this hot babe. What do you think I should do about it?"

Betty snickered, "Easy, fuck her until she can't walk straight. That will teach her to make a mess in the bed."

"Yeah that would work, I could also tease and nibble on her for a few hours before I let her orgasm, that might work too."

"Oh you do have a mean streak, a few hours. Next thing you're going to tell me you'd tie her up too."

"Oh definitely, have to tie her spread eagle on a big four poster bed, blindfolded and headphones playing the soundtrack from a wild porn movie. She'd never know when I was going to touch or lick her next." I said as I traced her nipple with my finger.

Is Hank just teasing me, or would he really do that? Tie me up and have his way with me, show me what he wants, take me the way he wants. Would he rough me up or stand over me, could I get him horny enough to jack off on my speed bumps?

Betty reached down to stroke my cock, "Where do we get the rope?" and giggled. Then she pulled me off the bed and to the shower, and yes she was dribbling down her thighs... damn that is just a terrible sight.

We began soaping down, and Betty winced a bit when she was soaping her pussy. "Betty, I'm..." she put her finger to me and smiled and shook her head. I took her loufa from her and finished her body, slowly soaping and enjoying her body under my hands. Coming up behind her and soaping my front with her back making her giggle.

We rinsed and toweled then crawled into one of the dry beds. I pulled Betty to me, holding her jaw gently. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Betty grinned and kissed me, "You didn't hurt me." I raised my eyebrows. "Well maybe a little, but it's not from you exactly, it's more like not having been used properly."

Evidentially I wasn't getting it, "Well it's not like pencil dick could really give me a good fucking now could he?"

I realized I never had. I had a few grope and jack off boyfriends in high school, but I had been with Zack almost right out of high school and through college off and on. So in a way Hank was my first, my first real fuck. Hell I probably lost my virginity to a vibrator not Zack! That would be almost funny if it wasn't so sad.

I grinned at that, "So we'll just have to take it a little slower then."

"I hope not," she grinned and kissed me back. Betty turned around and snuggled back into me pulling my hand to her tit. We cuddled and called it a night.

___

God this is sooooo terrible, waking up with a beautiful naked woman on top of me. Betty was half lying on me, her head tucked under my chin. I brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead. She sighed and snuggled in further under my chin. I glanced over at the clock and was surprised to see it was seven thirty. I NEVER wake up before ten, usually eleven or later on my days off.

I want to wake up this way for the rest of my life.

I just lazily stroked Betty's back, feeling her suck air when I got near the crack of her ass. I kept playing but spent more time near her butt. As I was playing with her cheeks letting my finger dip between them I could feel her nipples harden against my chest.

I kept playing, stroking my finger up and down the crack of her ass, feeling Betty arch her ass as I got close to her rosebud. When Betty hissed as I ran my finger over her rosebud I gave up all pretense and just began playing with her. Circling and pushing, never actually penetrating her ass.

Hank is doing it, he's going to take my ass, I don't know if I can take him in. I haven't even tried one of my bigger vibrators there yet... but damn his finger feels good.

As I concentrated on actually pushing like I was going to put my finger in her Betty moaned, "please..."

Now, I had been with two women who did anal, and one of them had to be pretty plastered to even admit to herself that she liked it, and the other did but with a lot of pussy fucking first. So, Betty, enjoying getting her ass played with right out of the gate, was surprising but VERY welcome.

I put just the tip of my finger in and pulled to open her a bit getting an encouraging moan. I moved my finger round and round, and in and out, working the tip of my finger in her ass, since I didn't have anything to lubricate it with. I was working her ass more and more, pressing and wiggling and twisting my finger until I had it in to just past the first knuckle.

OH FUCK! It's only the tip of his finger, but if he keeps it up I'm going to...

Betty was whimpering and moving her ass against my finger trying to press it deeper, so I began finger fucking her ass. Not really fucking like in and out, merely pulling her rosebud in and out what I could without hurting her since she was dry. But it was enough, there was a groan and her hand shot down between us. I felt her wrist moving and then she clenched and hissed between her teeth... then went limp against me.

I could feel her dribbling on my belly as she pulled her hand from between us. I took my other hand and pulled the one she just had in her pussy to my mouth. Then I was ornery, just as I began to suck her juices from her own fingers I pulled my finger from her ass. Betty made the most interesting squeak... but those eyes said something else. Like if I wasn't so exhausted I'd roll up there and smack you for that. I just smiled and kissed her nose. She grunted and dropped her head to my chest.

Fuck I'm cummiiiiing. Just from his finger in my ass. Wanting him to take me and he just plays. And now I'm playing with myself lying on him. I can't believe I'm doing it but I can't help it, having to play with myself like Hanks not enough for me. I can just wipe my fingers on the comforter. WHAT? Hank is licking my juices from my fingers, he's... SON OF A BITCH! I forgot his finger was still in my ass. Turn me over Hank, take my ass, take any part of me you want.

We finally managed to roll out of bed, with Betty giving me a bit of a look every once in a while. A bit subdued from yesterday. We talked during breakfast, but I just couldn't put my finger on what was different. And the drive to the casino was more of the same.

Why hasn't Hank taken me? Why hasn't he taken my ass? If he really wants me why hasn't he taken me?

Betty did seem to come alive once we got to the casino, helping out the new hosts a bit, then coming back to me for a bit more training, even taking care of a few simple problems on her own.

My expected after church rush never appeared. We were headed for the lunch room before heading out when we got a call to come up to the main office. Betty looked at me, but I had no idea, the main office would be vacant on a Sunday. We came into the office to find Samuel, "Follow me."

We came around the corner to the executive reception area, and there stood two more suits, one of them from the other day. The one from the other day stepped forward and extended his hand, "Hank, Betty, glad you could join us before you skipped town," he said with a grin.

"Not a problem, what's up?"

Mr. Unknown spoke up, "We wanted to talk to you about the quarter slots you repaired yesterday."

I sighed, "Let me guess, we missed a few."

Samuel piped up, "No, no, they're all working fine, in fact that's what we wanted to talk to you about."

"So?" I asked as I felt Betty against my arm.

Hank doesn't even see it. What a wonderful job he did yesterday. Getting things organized and dealing with Mr. Vegas not showing up.

Mr. Suit chuckled, "Nothing like that, in fact you did such a wonderful job we wanted to give you these." He turned to get a pair of gold framed certificates from the desk behind him. The ones like they use to give out those little awards at the employee meetings for attendance and such.

He handed them to us, "I'd like to have put them in better frames but it was the best we could do on short notice." Mr. Unknown added.

I was expecting one of those cheesy awards, but what it was, was a nicely written letter of commendation on the fancy casino letter head on finding and resolving a crisis during the grand opening. That made him a department manager or better.

"And a copy of these will be in your personnel file as well," he added.

I looked over at Betty, and she grinned back and did a shoulder bump.

"And if you two ever want to transfer down here just ask."

"I do like working in a nice new casino, but I'm not sure you could convince your boss to bring another couple of bodies in right now. Probably a lot of techs a whole lot further up the food chain than me for any available opening to boot."

Samuel got bug eyed and the other two chuckled.

"Sorry, I have a bad habit of speaking my mind. That's what keeps me on the night shift away from the politically correct crowd."

Samuel was going to say something but Mr. Unknown put his hand up, then extended it to me again. "I guess we've not been introduced Hank, I'm Donald Rickles, no relation to the comedian. I'm the general manager here."

I shook his hand and tried to think of something to say but I was at a total loss.

Mr. Suit put his out next, "And I'm Claude Harrison, Regional director." OH FUCK HAVE I DONE IT NOW! I'd had the regional director getting my lunch and getting dirty on the casino floor working on machines. I'm going to be in the shit house for years for this.

I just kind of hung my head, "Samuel, you know where I can find a crow bar to get my foot out of my mouth... again."

All three of them chuckled, "No crow bar needed Hank," Donald said and gave my shoulder a slap. "In fact, we want you two to have a nice dinner on us. Stop by Jackpot and order what you want, the host will have your names on the list."

Damn, the Jackpot was the high dollar steak house, cheapest dinner there was fifty bucks or better. "I um, don't know what to say."

"Nothing to say. And thanks again for getting the slots up and running so quickly."

"Just doing our jobs." They escorted us back to the casino, saying thanks again.

Betty was looking at her commendation so I had to steer her back to the lobby. "So you want to grab something now, or go get cleaned up and come back for a nice evening?"

Betty froze and looked up at me with a look I hadn't seen from her before. "Um, I only brought the two dresses. I hadn't planned on going out a lot."

To the Jackpot! ME!! I don't have anything near nice enough to be seen out with Hank. Just those two cheap dresses... Hank wants to...

I put a hand on her side, just high enough to let my thumb stroke the side of her braless tit. "I did like how that lovely red one looked on you, and off of you as well."

Betty blushed a little. "I think I packed my strapless bra, so I could..."

I scowled at her.

"Or I could leave it back in the room."

I grinned at her.

"And I suppose I should leave my thong behind as well."

The lady walking behind her gasped and glared. I just took Betty's empty hand and kissed her palm.

I'm going to dribble down my thighs if he keeps kissing me like that. And I know I shouldn't ask, but I wonder if...

"Does that mean you'll be leaving your shorts behind as well?"

I pulled her hand closer and kissed her wrist, "I guess I could be convinced."

"Let's head back to the hotel."

"Want to get lunch or head out to the pool for a while."

Betty grinned up at me, "I think I have a few more bikinis in my bag."

"Damn, and here I was hoping you'd have to wear your birthday suit."

Betty gasped and swatted my shoulder giggling.

Why is it all I can think about is sex when he touches me? And Hank wants to show me off, not make me cover up, I did bring my white bikini, it doesn't cover as well as the one piece, but since Hank wants to show me off I hope it will be okay.

We made our way back to the room. I pulled my trunks on and grabbed my robe as Betty came back in in hers. We made our way to the pool, dropping our towels. I slipped my robe off and turned to Betty... I looked up and down her body at what she was wearing.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Whaaat?"

SHIT! Hank doesn't like it, I screwed up wearing something too skimpy now that we're together...

I grinned, "Nothing. I guess I was just expecting something like what you had on yesterday. That's all."

Betty's mouth dropped.

HE... he WANTS to see me like that. He wants me to be out here like that, on display? I've lost him... he's going to go back without me.

"What you have on is fine, really."

"You... you were expecting me to wear one like I had on yesterday?"

I had to smile, "Hoping anyway."

"So I don't have to cover up?"

"Huh? Cover up?

"I thought that since we were seeing each other... I mean when Zack... it's just that he said..." Betty was tearing up.

Oh, HIM! I stepped to Betty and took her jaw in my hand. "Betty, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But my vote is still for your birthday suit," and kissed her lightly.

Betty pulled back a bit to look me I the eye, "But even out here, where all the other guys can see me?"

I chuckled, "Betty, there was a saying I read a long time ago. It's one I have tried to live by in one form or another. 'Set your love free. If it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn't, it never was.' You are free to do as you please, not that I won't try and get you naked so I can ravage you as much as possible."

"You really wouldn't mind if I put one like yesterdays on?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be like yesterdays," Betty's smile faded. "I mean it doesn't have to so big."

REALLY!! I can show my figure and he won't kick me out! I can lie out here practically naked and Hank will still want me. Well, if he's going to let me, there is the other bikini I got at the lingerie party, if you could call it that. It's white, and the label says it gets transparent when wet, not translucent. I sweat at all and I will be naked. If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it here where I don't know anyone...

Betty's eyes flashed to match her grin, she pulled me close for a good kiss then pushed back. "I'll be right back!"

You know, even with that monstrous bikini, covering at least four or five inches of her ass, it still was a delight to behold as she scurried away.

I was taking in some of the other ladies around the pool, a number of them in 'large' bikinis, a few in some that were almost as small as Betty's yesterday, and one or two of those didn't have much of a lining.

FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds