My Feather Girl Ch. 01b

Betty clamped her hand over mine and arched, on the edge. I looked her in the eyes, "Cum." I said softly as I lowered my head to her nipple and took it between my teeth. A moment later she was spasming under me. I kept her going, working her clit back and forth, up and down. Betty was alternating between arching up and trying to curl up in a ball.

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK He can't be enjoying this. It's just me cumming, why is he doing this? OH FUUUUUCCCKKK I'm cumming again... and agaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn.

I could feel Betty's pussy flow, her juices pushing up between her lips when she clamped and arched. I kept Betty cumming for a bit then let her down. I would have loved to keep her going, but I couldn't do that to her. That and I wanted to taste her aromatic pussy...

I can't stop... my puss and ass... he touches my nips or my puss and I just can't stop...

Betty was quivering under my hand. I could feel her fluttering under my hand on her mound. I let her calm down a bit before I moved down her body, kissing from her wet nipple to her mound. Betty brought her hand to the back of my head as I kissed her mound beside her strip.

I touched the inside of her thigh as I scooted over her, Betty shifting and moving to let me access her, lifting her other leg as I lay down. I had to lie there a few seconds to admire the vision in front of me. Betty's shaved pussy glistening in the low light from the door, her dark engorged lips a contrast to her pink skin and wet pink core.

Fill me Hank, drive that wonderful dick in me and fill me. See how much I want you in me.

And that wet pussy was dribbling down her ass, her delicious nectar was being wasted. I leaned in and licked her from ass to clit.

Betty let out a nice screech as she sat up, grabbed my head and planted me right back in her pussy. Oh this is such torture being forced to eat an orgasming juicy pussy. Feeling her ass clench against my chin as my nose bumped her clit, bringing my hand up between her thighs to hold her pussy open to feast on.

OH SHIIIITTTTT!! Not againnnnnnn. I don't have anything left... he's just lying there grinning with his tongue in my puss. Hank's face covered with my juices. FUCK ME HANK, FILL MY CUNT AND KISS ME!

I lapped and suckled and played with her delicious pussy. I know Betty had been with an asshole, and I was going to treat her right, she was going to know nothing but pleasure if I had anything to do with it. But as delicious as Betty was, I was getting enough of a crick in my neck. I had to move.

Betty groaned when I pulled away from her pussy, her hands dropping to her sides. The look on her face when I lifted my head was amazing, the little grin on her satisfied face with her eyes closed.

I got to my hands and knees, wiping most of Betty's pussy juice from my face with my hand before working up and over her body. I stopped over her, my thighs barely touching her thighs.

Betty opened her eyes and looked up at me with a grin, "Fuck me..."

I smiled down at her and shook my head, Betty's expression changed, I leaned close, just above her face, "I'd rather love you."

Betty smiled and lifted her legs high and wide. I looked down between us, and lowered into her in one soft stroke, coming together like we were made for each other.

Wait, what did Hank say? OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS.

I let myself down to my elbows and dropped my head to kiss Betty. I began slowly sliding in and out of her as I did, sliding my hands under her shoulders as I moved in her. Enjoying a sensuous woman, the delicious lips and delicate pussy. Feeling the emotion Betty was putting into her kisses as she put her legs around my waist encouraging me into her.

God, every little ripple of that wondrous dick. Filling my puss and then leaving me empty again. If Hank speeds up at all I'm going to lose it. He's turning me into a... a horny CUNT. I'm Hank's horny CUNT! Kissing me with his face still coated with my puss juice and I want him to kiss me again and again.

Unlike the other day, this was a slow leisurely fuck, enjoying her surrounding me as I sank into her, and enjoying the cool breeze on my cock wetted by her juices as I pulled out. Working just the head of my cock in and out between her lips a few times taking sheer delight in the sensation of those delicate lips around me.

Nooooo, don't tease me like that Hank, I need you to...

I went back in, fully burying myself in her, hearing a nice groan as I did. I kept going for a bit, shifting down to hit her g-spot when I drove in, then shifting up high to slide across her clit. Betty was breathing almost as hard as I was. She pulled my head beside hers, "Fill me..." she whispered.

I pulled up and dropped in making her grunt. "Yessss," she hissed so I did it again. This time she just grunted and grinned, "Do it."

I pulled up again and began pounding into her, bouncing down into the bed when I slammed into her, the grunts turning into groans. I was dropping into Betty hard enough that her juices running down her ass were making it sound more like slapping her ass.

Betty was squeaking and grunting as I drove into her, her heels in my back trying to push me deeper into her. I was getting close and trying to hold off for Betty again, but she had other plans.

FUCK YES! FUCK YESSSSS!

Betty began clamping down on me and I looked at her grinning back up at me. "Cum, fill me and make me cum." She kept clamping and that was all I could do, I dropped one last time into her and fell on top of her, jackhammering my cock into her pussy.

I shot load after load into her, hearing Betty scream in my ear "YESSSSSSSS..." as I did. Feeling her spasm under me matching her clenching with my shooting into her. Hearing her pussy as I drove in, pushing our mixed come from her overflowing. Driving into Betty even as my cock was softening, not wanting to ever leave her full pussy.

Hank is MINE! I want him in me... forever.

I was exhausted, I tried to roll off Betty, but she didn't drop her leg to let me, she put her arms around my neck to hold me in place even as my soft cock was slipping from her. I just lay there a bit until Betty let me roll off of her.

I lay there just catching my breath like I had run a marathon. I felt Betty get up and roll out of bed. I managed to turn my head to watch her walk away, her pussy literally dribbling like she was peeing, not even running down her leg. I dropped my head back grinning at that. I did my job.

GOD I AM SUCH A SLUT. I'm walking slowly to let Hank see me like this, his cum running out of my puss. As much as I want to keep it in me I can't, he's filled me to overflowing. I can only grin thinking about what this much cum would feel like in my ass.

Betty got me sitting up and gave me a drink of cold water. She also felt it necessary to clean me up. Betty spread my legs and I felt a warm washcloth give me a quick wipe before moving me to the other bed. I was expecting more of the washcloth, but it was replaced by a warm mouth, sucking me into her mouth to my balls, feeling her stick her tongue out to lick my balls with her mouth full of my soft cock.

Hank feels so good in my hand, so soft. I wasn't going to lick him clean with my puss juice all over him... well, not much. And he's soft enough... "Mmmmmmm." Oh yes, I can take him all the way in. His hair in my nose still smelling of my puss. I can feel his balls against my chin, reach out and lick them while he fills my mouth. Am I that bad that I enjoy the taste of us mixed together? Do I care as long as he's in me? "Mmmmmmmm," fuck no!

Betty enjoyed herself a bit and in all honesty, even soft, her ministrations were profound. The feeling of desire as she did it was beyond description. I did manage to stay awake, but not for long. Just long enough for Betty to crawl up, kiss me, and curl up under my arm. I didn't have the strength to even roll on my side and spoon with her.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds